- Text Size +

Gabrielle and her boyfriend Dan were relaxing on a park bench enjoying a crisp fall day. The park was empty and Gabrielle snuggled into Dan. 


They each stretched their legs out in front of them, sharing a smile as they looked down at their pristine and matching white low-top Converse. Aside from the shoes they were both dressed for comfort. Gabrielle had on her favorite black leggings, which she had tucked under heels and into her shoe to stay cozy against the chill of the day, and one of Dan's baggy hoodies. Dan had on his favorite pair of soft fleece sweatpants and a hoodie of his own. Gabrielle noticed that Dan had gone commando today, something she planned to take advantage of in the empty park.

Before Gabrielle could make her move, the silence of the park was disrupted. They heard grunting, then turned their heads to see a heavyset man running down the path. Well, running is being kind...he was lumbering. Slowly. And quite painfully. 

Gabrielle and Dan shared a glance and Gabrielle stretched her legs out just a bit farther...and right into the runner's path.

As expected, he tripped right over Gabrielle's feet and tumbled to the ground. He groaned in pain, grabbing a bloodied knee.

Gabrielle and Dan didn't even bother to suppress their laughter.

"What the hell!" the runner said. "You tripped me."

"Whoops," Gabrielle shrugged.

"Aw babe," Dan said. "Look at your shoes."

Gabrielle looked down, noticing that her previously pristine shoes were dirty and bloody.

"Who cares about your shoes," said the runner. "I'm bleeding over here!"

Dan stood up and loomed over the aching runner. He turned to Gabrielle, and she smiled. Then snapped her fingers. 

The runner disappeared.

"Hell yes!" Dan exclaimed. "Dude's an ant now."

He was right. The runner was ant sized between his converse. And now he'd started to run.

Dan started laughing and let the ant run. Gabrielle relaxed on the bench, satisfied in her shrinking handiwork and at her boyfriend's gleeful cruelty.

After a few minutes of running Dan raised his foot.

"Fuck, you're slow."

He stomped down blocking the runner's path. 

"So insignificant. You should have apologized to my girlfriend."

The ant ran again. Dan laughed and stomped again. Gabrielle noticed how hard he was getting. 

The little game continued. The ant ran. Dan stomped. The ant ran. Dan stomped. 

After a few minutes of this they couldn't contain their laughter.

"Dude. You are a fucking speck," Gabrielle said, as she got up and stood next to Dan, hugging him close. "We are your gods. But maaaaaybe we'll show you mercy."

The ant looked up hopefully.

"What's that mean," said Dan. "Mercy? I don't know the definition of that word."

"It means we'd let him go," responded Gabrielle. "Give the guy a break."

"Nope," came the reply from Dan. "He's getting a stomping."
The little began begging.  He ran over and started kissing the shoe that had tripped him.

"Sorry, little dude. The god has spoken," Gabrielle said. "A quick stomp is too merciful though. I have a better idea. Come to the bench."

Gabrielle picked up the screaming ant and placed him in her leggings pocket.

Dan and Gabrielle walked to the bench, and Gabrielle pulled off Dan's shoe, revealing a gray ped sock. She peeled off the sock and dropped the ant inside. He began to realize his plight and frantically began to try and climb out. 

"Fuck, you're evil," Dan said. "And you're a pathetic ant. These are ped socks. They're super low and you still can't escape!"

"Just wait," Gabrielle said.

She smiled down at the ant. He was on his knees begging for mercy.

"NO MERCY!" Gabrielle yelled. "Dan already decided. For the crime of dirtying my shoes you have been sentenced to a life as sock lint. However long that lasts."

As Gabrielle and Dan peered over the sock she repeated the command "Smaller" a dozen times. 

Soon the ant was nowhere to be found. Reduced to dirt.

"Amazing," Dan said as he slipped on the soft sock. "I know he's there but can't feel him. He's a piece of lint."

He wiggled his toes as he grew impossibly hard. 

"I want you to cum while that ant screams for mercy in your sock," Gabrielle said.

"Remember, I don't believe in mercy," Dan said as he pressed his foot down on Gabrielle's leg.

She reached over to his sweatpants and began to stroke.