- Text Size +

The time has finally come for me to go. I take the sleeping form of Antony to the bedside mansion. There, a couple of girls take him. "Give him a good time" I say, they smile and get into the miniature mansion. I dress up. I go with my favorite pair of comfy converse shoes, and a flowing summer dress that comes down to halfway up my thigh. I give myself a look in the mirror and smile, satisfied. Before leaving I approach my city, my shoes towering over everything in front of them, most buildings could not even compete with the rubber sole in height. I am in need of a few toys, so I wait a few seconds for my citizens to mobilize.

Almost immediately, the city bursts with life. The tiny inhabitants have been on a steady dose of, well, me the last few months and by this point they are addicted. Of course, many only offer lip service to their goddess, but the number of genuine worshipers is growing day by day. I can feel their devotion to me. I suspect they are even affecting my magic because it seems that I have grown more powerful and precise with my spells. Maybe I am just deluding myself, but the thought of their prayers enhancing my already immense power even further was just too hot for me to let go.

Soon enough, the streets fill up with the microscopic people, looking at me, waiting to see what I am about to inflict upon them, or eager to be made part of my next kinky game. I let chance decide. My magic snakes down towards them, the invisible strands of power picking up a handful of individuals, growing them to half an inch in size.

I gather them in my hand, then I pick them up one by one and put them in their spot for the day. Two go to my nipples, trapped in my bra; two trapped between my toes, in my shoes; one between my ass cheeks, and finally one against my vulva, in my pink panties.

I love doing this: Going through my day normally, while my tiny prisoners suffer in their soft prisons, pleasuring me, willing or not, with each and every one of their movements. Their touch is light, but enough to send shivers down my spine if I concentrate on the feeling. It is just the perfect way to turn an ordinary day in an intense erotic experience.

I leave my house and walk to the university campus. The streets are busy, a river of humanity on all sides, all completely unaware of me, and of the fate of my devoted prisoners. I stop for a second, imagining myself unleashing my power over them, shrinking them down until they are nothing before me. I bite my lips and let the fantasy dissipate, if I am not careful I may really do it one day, and it would be a lot of work to clean everything up. Not to mention I actually like living in this city. I reach my destination and enter the lecture hall. The place slowly fills up, and then the professor finally comes.

The lecture proves to be more boring than usual. Despite myself, I find my mind wondering on its own, eventually falling onto the nice little movements of my worshipers, trapped on my body. I savor the sensation for a while, closing my eyes. It is wonderful. With my magic I explore their point of view, seeing my beautiful body from new angles, feeling the weight of my toes on their poor tiny bodies, the softness of my boobs, the hot and damp paradise of my panties.

Holding back a moan, I try to clear my head and go back to the lecture, but my eyes fall upon a cute nerdy guy on my left. He was looking my way, his eyes fleeing my gaze as soon as he notices I see him staring. Feeling playful, I give him a wink, he blushes and does his best to look away, but his eyes are attracted towards me like magnets.

Chanting a spell under my breath, I reach him with my magic. I feel his growing arousal. Oh, this boy could be a lot of fun. With a bit of telekinesis, I run an incorporeal finger up and down his cock, sending shivers down his spine. He looks around, confused, but he cannot find an explanation for the weird sensation he is feeling. He looks my way again, only to see my mischievous smile. A sliver of fear appears in the back of his mind.

When he finally reaches his limit, he stands up and leaves. I follow him. As expected, he reaches the bathroom and takes refuge in one of the stalls. I go in. With a giggle, I announce my presence and slowly walks towards the stall he is in. "Are you feeling all right? You looked a little red back there" I say.

"I-I, no, I am fine. Thank you" he manages to say.

"I think I need to take a look, just to be safe" I say, opening the stall with my magic.

"What the hell? How the..." He says, squishing himself against the back wall, trying to keep a distance from me.

He looks ridiculous. He has a good foot of height over me, and probably a few dozen pounds as well. Not that I can blame him, I am the most dangerous creature he will ever encounter in his life. But, fortunately for him, I am in a playful mood. I launch myself forward, pinning him against the wall, forcing my lips against his. He freezes in terror for a moment, and does not reciprocate, but it is all right, I much prefer to take charge anyway. My hand go down to his crotch and take down his pants, freeing his painfully hard erection. There is a wet spot on his underwear, someone is overexcited.

My fingers grab his shaft, while I continue to attack his mouth. His hands claw against the wall, searching for a handhold. I finally let his mouth go. His ragged breath washes over me, his hips move on their own, fucking my hand. I drop down on my knees and take his cock in my mouth. I taste his pre-cum with my tongue, while I fondle his balls with my hand. His muscles tense up, trying to hold back his orgasm, but he can do nothing against my skill. In just a few seconds, he explodes against my tongue, filling my mouth up with his semen.

I keep sucking until his cock starts to go limp, then I stand up and kiss him again, making him taste his own cum. I finally swallow and let him go. I admire my handiwork for a moment: He is a shivering, trembling mess, with his heart beating fast, and his breath short and shallow. "Was it good for you?" I ask, running a finger up his chest, feeling him squirm under my touch.

"Y-yes. Thank you."

"And what about returning the favor, uh? I deserve something too, right?" I wonder how far can I push him. In his lustful daze, he is barely able to comprehend my words, maybe I can...

"Don't you think?"

He vehemently nods, and tries to drop to his knees, but I stop him. "That was the best orgasm of your life, wasn't it? I deserve something special for that, right? You would do anything for your goddess." He looks a little confused, but his brain is too drunk on pleasure to do anything else but be my little plaything. Just how I like it. "Would you let me fuck you?" He nods. "Would you let me eat you?" He nods again. "Really? Would you let me eat you whole? Would you be happy becoming part of this body?" I say, taking his hand and putting it over my stomach. He trembles under my touch, and nods once again. "You would give everything to me, uh? Well, prove it."

I whisper a spell in his ears and the tall nerd rapidly shrinks. He stumbles backward, panicking, seeing my giant form before him. I pick him up, letting my breath wash over him. I give him a long erotic lick. He falls on his knees, terrified and completely enamored. "Come on, make your goddess happy" I tell him, opening my mouth in front of him. His eyes are wide open, his jaw hanging, he explores with his gaze the dark cavern in front of him. And then he stands up, and walks forward.

As he steps on my tongue, a wave of pure pleasure floods my veins. I have to resist the temptation of shoving him in. He walks forward, and then he lets himself slide into my throat. I do not have time to think, my throat reacts for me and pulls him down to my stomach, where he lands shortly after. A moan escapes my lips, as my breath quickens and my heart-rate spikes. Shivers shake my limbs, a hand falls on the wall to support my pleasure ridden body. The other plunges itself in my wet sex. My panties are soaked with my juices. I straighten myself up, bringing down my hand to feel his movements in my belly, while I keep fingering myself.

My climax hits me like a truck, taking me by surprise. A shriek of pleasure fills the air, as I feel my pussy quiver and pulsate around my fingers, while fat globs of juices run down my legs. My back leans against the wall, I have just enough strength to keep myself standing. My breath is short and labored, sweat runs down my forehead. And yet my orgasm goes on, rocking my body in electric bliss.

After what feels like an eternity, my climax ends and I recover my breath. With my magic I spy my little snack, seeing my stomach from the inside for the first time. He is in pain, close to passing out due to lack of air, the smell is terrible and his skin itches due to my acids. But he is alive and his lust-daze has not left him completely just yet because I can feel his arousal still running strong in his veins.

I take a deep breath and formulate a spell in the air with my finger, still sleek in my juices. I concentrate for a moment, trying to get the magic right. Then I let the spell go. A few moments later, the tiny two inch man appears in mid air in front of me. I catch him with my hand immediately. He wriggles and squirms against my digits, taken aback by the sudden change of location, but he is alive and breathing.

I rarely use teleportation spells, they are risky and complicated, but far more preferable to vomiting the little guy out. And it is good exercise, as I observed time and time again the more you practice a spell the easier it is. It took me months to perfect the shrinking spell, and more to be able to affect an area large enough to engulf an entire city. The tiny finally calms down, the adrenaline no longer able to keep his exhausted body active. He slumps down and falls on my palm. I set him down and undo the shrinking spell, growing him back to his full size.

He is a mess, his hair is wet and ruffled, his clothes torn and ruined, his skin red where his clothes did not protect him. If he did not have my protective spells he would have died for sure, instead he will just suffer some itchy skin for a few days and he may have to throw those clothes away. I cast a quick mending spell to fix his clothes, so that he can leave the bathroom, and then I walk away.

Back to the lecture hall, I sit down and I check my tiny prisoners with my magic, to make sure everyone is fine; and they are, even the little guy that had pussy duty, if anything he may have had the time of his life down there, judging by the pure euphoria radiating from him. A few hours later I was done with the lectures for the day. I leave the campus with the sun already setting down. The red sunlight of dusk greets me with its warm colors. I make my way towards my house, when I hear something peculiar: Grunts and heavy words coming from a small alley.

I sneak towards the sounds, to see a poor girl cornered by a burly and evidently drunk guy. He stands before her, an arm over her shoulders, keeping her pinned against the wall. The girl is trying her hardest not to smell his breath, but the man keeps talking, and groping her.

This could be a perfect opportunity to try out a spell I had not much opportunity to use until now. I focus for a moment, trying to recall the lengthy incantation. When I have a firm grasp of it, I start chanting, moving my fingers in familiar patterns. I feel the magic concentrate in the palm of my hand and then move forward towards the girl.

Nothing happens. I wait for a couple of seconds, gritting my teeth in frustration. I am about to repeat the incantation, when I feel my limbs become heavy, almost too heavy for me to stand. I stumble towards the wall, trying to go over this sudden feeling of exhaustion, when I see the spell finally have an effect: The girl was growing.

Between breaths, I smile, witnessing the young woman going from petite, to average, to tall, to towering. She still grows some more, to finally stop standing a full head taller than the man. He staggers backwards, eyes open wide, and escapes, only to fall down and plant his mug on the ground. He looks back towards the woman and crawls away, blood pouring from a nasty cut on his forehead.

The woman is speechless. She looks down, then at her hands, then at the scenery surrounding her, taking in her new perspective. I finally have the energy to stand up again. I should have expected feeling exhausted after casting a new spell: Magic is a bit like a muscle, the more you exercise it the less tiring using it becomes, the first time I tried the shrinking spell I almost fainted, and I only managed to shrink an apple to half its size. My power has grown much since then, although I still lack in control, I've grown her far more than I intended.

The woman steps forward, looking at the drunk man desperate to escape from her, then she finally spots me. I give her a smile and a wink, and then I leave.