- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, I wrote this litte story inspired by a reddit post. It is written exclusively from the giantess' perspective.


The water is at the perfect temperature. My muscles relax, I let my head lay undisturbed on the edge of the bathtub. A little noise reaches my ears and I open my eyes: The tiny ship I shrunk is desperately trying to keep itself stable. In its shrunken state, the multi-million dollars yacht is no bigger than my big toe, and every little movement of my body sends tall waves against its hull, throwing the tiny passengers off their feet.

A giggle escapes my lips, as I slowly and deliberately move my arm to reach the sponge, and just as slowly lift my leg up, over the yacht. As I run the sponge up and down my skin, I drink in the spectacle of the panicking passengers, people so rich that believed themselves to be the gods of the planet, running around like headless chickens, trying to avoid the car-sized droplets of water falling down my foot.

I finally let my leg into the water again, I do not want to make them too terrified, they might do something stupid, ruining my fun. With an exaggerated movement I stretch my arms up and then stand up, letting the water fall down my beautiful body. I remain still for a minute, with the boat between my legs, savoring in the sense of awe and terror my naked body was creating in them. I am a moving mountain, a titan from Greek lore, a goddess to them. And they cannot do anything to stop me. Finally satisfied, I leave the bathroom. I walk into my bedroom, naked and proud, trying to conceal my giddiness and excitement under a mask of coolness and control, preparing for what is waiting for me.

I close my eyes for a second. Who could have thought that the key to godhood would literally fall into my hands: Just a few months prior, during a relaxing walk in the park, a book fell from the sky, after a lonely lightning strike missed me by mere feet. That book was a grimoire full of magic spells and incantations; it speaks of lands unknown to me or anyone else on Earth, so it must have come from another universe, where magic is common. But here in my universe, none knows magic, and in the land of the blind the one with eyes is king, or in my case... goddess. With no other interfering magic, in this world of mine I could accomplish feats that the book cannot even entertain as hypothetical possibilities, like shrinking a whole city, and making the world forgets it ever existed. And from that day forward, Emily the human girl ceased to exist, and Emily the all-powerful sorceress was born.

As the shrunken city enters my field of view, my heart accelerates, I bit my lips, I scrunch my toes. My home city is all there, a sprawling urban jungle, spreading in all directions, at the foot of my bed. I walk forward, fully exposing my body to them, letting them soak in my beauty, letting them witness their goddess. My feet finally reach the edge of the city, and I stand there, admiring my prized possession. The tallest skyscraper is barely able to compete with my little toe in height; the minuscule citizens are visible to me only thanks to my magic, their scale so insignificant that a fingernail of mine would be as big as an Olympic stadium to them.

I wiggle my toes, causing tremors that make any earthquake the city has ever witnessed pale in comparison. The buildings do not crumble into dust only thanks to my magic. Instead, the mite sized citizens are graced by a wave of fragrant air, smelling of my favorite body soap. They are so lucky they fell prey to such a generous goddess. In that carpet sized city, lies the whole sum of my previous life: almost every person I have ever known, met, spent time with, or even simply saw once walking around its busy streets. They are all there, staring at me, eager to witness my beauty and power, and equally terrified to see what I would do next.

I cannot contain my arousal for long still, but I do not want to give in just yet: The privilege of seeing me pleasure myself is something they have to earn. I move my fingers, while I recite an incantation. An arcane circle forms in the air in front of my hand, invisible strands of power extend from it towards the city. There, they pick up a very specific building and bring it to the bed, where it is enlarged to a much greater size, but still minuscule to me. It is, of course, my old school, that I made sure was full of all my old schoolmates and teachers.

I jump on the bed and place the school between my legs, before my sex. The enlarged school was now a couple of feet long and wide, with its tiny dwellers about half an inch tall. I can see then staring at me from the windows, trepidly waiting for my next move, stealing glances at my exposed and aroused womanhood. It is almost too much for me too handle, just the sheer pressure of those eyes glued to me is making my insides twist in pleasure. I use my magic to take a glance into their minds, and a wave of raw emotions washes over me: Awe, terror, admiration, resentment, envy, lust... Even the girls look at me with desire, entranced by my power.

I cannot resist any longer, I bring one hand down my aching pussy and the other to my tits, squeezing hard. My engorged clitoris demands attention and I am all to eager to give it to it. I bit my lips as my body heats up, my heart beats faster, and then faster, as I give the show of a lifetime to my peers locked in the school. With my restraint quickly crumbling under my pent-up sexual needs, I let go of my pussy and take one of the school buildings in my fingers. Debris mix with my juices, dripping from my hand, raining down upon the rest of the school.

Without hesitation, I smash the building against my sex. The explosive sensation takes away my breath. Steel and concrete groan, creak and break under the onslaught, as I rub it up and down my folds. Its occupants smashed against me, their frantic and desperate movements only adding another layer of pleasure to it all. Shivers make my muscles tremble, as pressure builds up deep in my groin. Sweats runs down my forehead, my moans fill the room. My hips move on their own, smashing against the poor building. My breath is shallow. And then it all comes crashing down.

A scream of pure pleasure erupts from my throat, as the pressure releases and turns into waves of bliss, that flood my whole body. My eyes roll up as my mind is overwhelmed by the climax. My legs violently close, crushing the rest of the school between them, while I push what was left of the building I took as deep inside me as I can. Pleasure keeps pouring out of my quivering pussy, but, what feels like a lifetime later, my climax finally starts to die down. My muscles slowly relax and I take stock of what remains of the structure.

And the answer is not much at all. I utterly obliterated everything that was in front of me. Only the tiny humans are still whole, and alive. I am not a cruel goddess: All of my subjects are protected by my protective spells, to avoid accidental deaths. They will be in quite a lot of pain for a while, and they will smell of me for weeks, but that is a small price to pay for helping their goddess have some fun. In fact, they should be grateful for the privilege.

I start chanting another spell, and once more strands of power leave my hand to reach the demolished complex, rebuilding it brick by brick, until it is back to its original shape. The small crowd of half-inch people regroups just outside of it and then meekly goes back inside. Then, my magic takes a hold of the school again and brings it back to the city, shrunk to its original micro size.

I lay my head down, enjoying the aftermath of my fantastic orgasm, only to feel something moving in my pussy. Intrigued, I push a finger inside and fish out the intruder. And there was Antony, my BFF, in his half an inch tall body. He must have remained trapped in my womanhood during the fun-time. A wicked smile slowly spreads on my lips. I grow him to about two inches. His eyes look around, frantically trying to understand what is happening, while he instinctively clings to my finger for safety.

I look to my left. There, on the nightstand, is a miniaturized mansion, where I keep my most precious toys: The most beautiful men and women I could find. I move my finger and my magic makes some specific bells sing in the mansion. Its inhabitants know what the signal means, and a few seconds later a tiny man comes out. With a little bit of levitation, I bring him down to the floor, and then undo the shrinking magic, making him quickly grow back to his normal size. He is a tall, handsome man, just a little older than me, with a chiseled physique, a gorgeous face, and a monster between his legs. His eyes are burning hot with desire, but he is well trained and remains still and silent, waiting for instructions.

I make him seat on the bed and I kneel in front of him, with the city behind me, giving my loyal subjects a perfect view of my behind. With expert movements, I start to tease his monster with the tip of my fingers. Little moans escape his mouth as I enjoy watching the python awake. His cock twitches and grows, inch by inch, until it reaches its full nine inches, thicker than my wrist, hell bigger than my forearm, with angry veins crossing its surface. I might be a goddess on this world, but I am still human, and that cock was just too good.

Antony is still holding on for dear life onto my finger. I not so gently drop him off onto the huge cock in front of my face. He immediately hugs the dick to stop his fall, but it is far too thick for his minute arms to wrap around it, leaving him to play a delicate and precarious game of balance. I admire my handiwork for a moment: He is not even half the size of that enormous cock, he is maybe a third of its length. The man groans in pleasure, as my old BFF's desperate movements please him.

While Antony plays with the tip, I massage my man-toy's balls, and start running my tongue up his shaft. He grips the bedsheets, in an attempt to keep himself steady, eyes closed, teeth biting his lips. I reach his cockhead and my gaze cross with my friend's gaze. His eyes are filled with fear, betrayal, confusion. He is sweating, the warmth coming off of the engorged cock is overheating his little body. No longer able to resist, I take the head in my mouth, trapping my best friend behind my lips. Rolling my tongue around, I can feel the monster twitch in pleasure, and my friend navigating my mouth in a fruitless search for shelter.

I reach Antony's mind with my magic and I see the dark cavern that is my mouth, the extreme humidity, the heat, the smell of my breath, the waves of saliva, the pre-cum flowing out of the monster. And so many emotions, so much delicious fear and humiliation, being reduced to a mere dick accessory for me to have fun with.

A burst of energy takes hold of me and I push myself forward, swallowing more and more dick. I feel it push against my throat and finally going in, with my dear friend. The feeling of fullness takes me over, while I use all of my upper body to please that cock. My man-toy is barely able to hold still, his strong legs trembling around me.

It does not take long for him to reach the point of no return. He explodes in my throat, delivering cum in large spurts directly to my stomach. I pull him out, wanting to taste his semen. More cum pours out, filling my mouth, I swirl it around to savor it, while my friend does his best not to drown in the white-gooey lake.

When I am finally satisfied, I take both out of my mouth. Antony is completely drenched in cum; he is shivering, as the cold air of the outside cools his wet body quickly. The monster is slowly deflating, so I catch my friend before he falls down, then I pop him back into my mouth and I clean him of cum.

I take him out and lick my lips. I want more. I start teasing the monster again, until it grows into another erection. I make my handsome man stand up, while I pump my hand up and down his shaft. After a minute he is at full mast again, the monster angrily twitching, eager for action. I turn around, facing my pretty shrunken city, giving them a clear view of my tits.

I place my best friend at the entrance of my pussy, then I slowly guide the monster into my sex. His hands take a hold of my hips, to push himself deeper into me. A long and high pitch moan leaves my lips, deafening a few of my tiny citizens, while the feeling of fullness washed over me. The monster advances, unstoppable, until it could no more. My body is a storm of little electric shocks, pleasure radiating from my groin. And then he starts fucking me.

I cannot hold my moans back, every thrust sends me to high heaven, as I watch my boobs swinging free over the city, and my toes inches away from the city, threatening to bulldoze everything with just an accidental twitch of mine. They are all watching me, getting a fuck for the ages.

With my magic, I see their perspective: Two immense beings of unthinkable size, towering over the city, beautiful as only gods can be, fucking with abandon, uncaring and indifferent to the vast public in front of them. Awe fills the city, fascination and terror in equal measure, as if they are witnessing a volcano erupting in their garden. Wild forces of nature unleashed upon them. How accurate, I truly am as powerful as the raw power of nature.

No, I am more powerful than that.

I look for my friend's mind and what I see is tempest. Complete darkness, oppressive humidity and heat, overwhelming pressure, pushing my protective spells to their limits. He is constantly thrown around and against my inner walls by the monster, powerless in front of its might, prisoner of my womanhood. And all to give me an extra sliver of pleasure. Oh, who am I kidding? It's a lot of extra pleasure.

But the fucking continues, disrupting my concentration. The visions of my subjects and my friend fade away as my mind is overwhelmed by the blissful pressure building up in me. My legs tremble, barely able to support my body. My ass loudly slaps against his crotch. My moans turn into whines and then moans again. And then my insides explode again. I lose myself to the sensation, letting my body go limp. My muscles shake in overwhelming pleasure, while my pussy pulsates around his cock. I do not fall down on top of the city only thanks to his strong arms supporting me.

But he is at his limits too and with a last thrust, he unleashes a flood of cum deep within me. An animalistic grunt escapes his throat, as his thrusting becomes even more insistent for a second, milking every bit of pleasure he can out of his climax. And then we remain there, basking in the afterglow, tall above the shrunken city. Rivulets of sweat making their way down among the tiny suburbs.

Having recovered a little bit of my breath, I slowly take his cock out of me. Biting my lips, I turn around, giving the city a view of my creampied pussy. In that moment, a large glob of cum leaks out of me and rains down onto the city, flooding a district and burying a few buildings completely under his semen. I decide to leave it there, they can have fun clearing it out, I just make sue that the citizens buried under it will not die, with the help of a smidge of magic.

I look at my man-toy. Lowering his head down, I give him a long and passionate kiss. "You did well today. Good job, my pet" I say, while I start shrinking him again. I leave him on the nightstand, where he hurries back into the micro-mansion.

Suddenly, I remember about the other tiny that I used. I take Antony out of my pussy. He has fainted, the experience just too much for him. He will be in pain, bruised and hurt in the spirit, but he is otherwise fine, if covered under a thick layer of male and female cum counts as being fine. I bring him to the bathroom, where I give him a proper cleaning. Then I gently lay him down on my pillow, thinking of what to do when he wakes up. After that ride, he will need a lot of aftercare.

I have some classes in the afternoon, so I decide to take the rest of the morning to lazy around. I might be an all powerful sorceress, but I do still want to get my degree. And I do get to meet a lot of cute guys in the process, so it is a win-win. My best friend wakes up a couple of hours later. He groggily stands up, realizing he is not in the shrunken city. His first reaction is terror, since usually when he is out of his home I am planning to use him in some way. A sliver of guilt creeps up on me, but the perverted pleasure of seeing him panicking is much greater.

He finally sees me and stops moving. "Hey there, little guy!" I say, trying to sound innocent. I advance towards him on all fours, like a giant predator eyeing its prey, still in the nude, my magnificent body on full display. "Was it fun for you?"

"I-I" he drops on his knees, "Please have mercy, Goddess."

I roll my eyes. "Oh come on, I just had some kinky fun with you, you're not hurt right?"

He looks down. "N-No, I'm not."

I poke him with a finger, to him the size of a van. "Look at me." He obeys. "I am your goddess, but I still am Emily, ok?" I rub my finger up and down his naked body, feeling him shudder under my touch, terrified and aroused in equal measure.

"I am your world, I own you, I own everything that you know and will never know, I can do anything to you" I say, staring at him intensely, while my finger keeps massaging him. "But I don't, I take care of you, I love all of you." He cannot answer, he is too busy fighting off my finger. I can feel his tiny erection under my digit. "And yes, I do occasionally like to play around with you a little, but none ever got hurt. Well, some egos gets bruised, but that is hardly a concern." He cannot hold back any longer, he explodes against my finger, coating it in long strands of cum. I finally end my assault and lick his semen off my finger.

"There, there. Feel better now?" He slowly nods. "Good. Listen, I do like to use you, and humiliate you, ok? And I have no intention to stop, you have no idea how wet it gets me. But I do still care about you, you are still my friend, my tiny defenseless friend. You do not have to fear anything from me." I take him in my hand and put him on my belly. "Now how about we watch a few episodes of our favorite show, like old times?"