- Text Size +

Pan was there staring at Buu. She concentrated all of her ki on her body and then, having a mental image of what she wanted, she passed it on to her fingertips. This turned into a glowing brushing light that he then shot towards Buu. Transforming it into chocolate with the shape of her, but the size of an ordinary chocolate bar, about 5 centimeters long.

 

-This happens to you for not wanting to give me more energy Buu, I just want to know that he feels to be bigger. I'm going to get you back to normal in a while. But what if ...?

 

Having thought a bit about what Buu and Gohan had told her, she couldn't resist and in one bite she put Buu in her mouth, taking her time to savor him.

 

- Wow it worked perfectly, and you are delicious Buu. Don't worry, I'll put your powers to good use. Soon I will bring you back to life with the Dragon Balls.

 

At that moment, with Buu being just an amorphous and saliva-filled mass in Pan's mouth, he was swallowed by her. Pan had to admit that at first, she thought it was strange to eat a living being like Buu, but it turned out that it was a very pleasant sensation, beyond the taste of chocolate. But suddenly she felt an even more powerful sensation.

 

Her entire body began to emanate an extremely powerful pink aura. Pan could feel her power increase dramatically. Her strength multiplied as did her ki and then a tingling sensation similar to the first one she had when Buu gave him some of her energy.

 

Then, Pan began to grow in all directions. Her clothes felt tighter and tighter, she could hear how her bra (which was nothing more than simple training clothes because she had no breasts to contain) was stretching and tightening more on the skin. Her butt began to follow the same fate, swelling inside her pants that now felt tight.

 

In a few seconds, Pan was already growing to 130 cm and her figure was no longer a simple girl. Her breasts began to be visible with a slight B cup, and the figure of her hips was already much more noticeable. This feeling was indescribable for Pan, she was having the body that she always wanted, but she obviously wanted more.

 

When he finished, her energy faded outwardly, but Pan still felt it inside her. She quickly went to measure herself with a tape measure that was conveniently in the dining room and measured herself

 

- 136 centimeters! She is crazy! . And look at these breasts, they are beginning to take shape hehe - said Pan very proud of herself

 

- Also I am much more powerful than before, this must be Buu's power. It's great! I do not understand how he could be defeated by my grandfather

 

Upon naming him, a lot of mental images flashed through her head. She had a vivid memory of all the things that happened with Buu. Buu's awakening, his fight against the evil Buu, his friendship with Mr. Satan. Everything was there. But also, she had all of Buu's techniques in her head. It was like having learned hundreds of years of training in a second.

 

- Truly the metamorphic ray technique and absorption are serious business. I feel like I can do anything!

 

At that precise moment, his mother, Videl, entered the door with the keys to the house. She was there to pick up a few things that she had forgotten on the last visit. She went into the dining room to look for them and she saw Pan. But her was immense when she only saw Pan looking quite different, her clothes were too small for her, her Top was just covering modest breasts, and her pants were visibly pretty tight

 

- PAN BUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BREAD? WHERE IS MR. BUU? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT HOME AS ALWAYS

 

- I don't think you must worry about him now, mom - said Pan with a smile

 

- You can't get out of here right now without your grandfather! And what happened to you? And by the way, why aren't you at school, miss?

 

- I don't think you should call me more miss, Mom. Now I'm almost your height- said Pan with a mischievous tone approaching Videl

 

- Wait what are you doing? I'll have to call your father right now! Was it Buu?

 

- Kind of ... but you shouldn't, or rather, I won't let you call anyone. But first, I want to try some things

 

Then, with astonishing speed, Pan positioned himself behind Carol and with a hug from her immobilized her. Then, with both hands, Pan took Carol's breasts and began to massage them.

 

- It is something very nice what you have here Mommy, why didn't you inherit them to me?

 

- Pam, what are you doing? You're just a girl ... I don't know what happened to you but you're not like that

 

- It WAS not like that, you mean, now I'm becoming a woman. A very powerful and skilled woman. But I'm still not satisfied, I need more ... I need ... yours

 

At that moment Pan's hands began to glow with pink energy, and Videl felt a great coldness on her breasts. He was quite exciting but terrifying at the same time. Her firm B cup breasts were hardening and his nipples arousing, but he couldn't help but think that the sensation was getting more and more tenuous. Suddenly the left of his bra went limp and she fell off the side. Which made her realize that he was losing his bust. At the same time, she could also feel a pressure on his back that was increasing

 

- Pan, what is this? What are you doing? Let go! I am your mother and you must respect me!

 

- Ahh you think so? Let's see -

 

Pan released her mother and threw her a couple of meters away from her. When Videl got up she was confused. She had lost her balance because she already had less weight on her body, but she quickly got to her feet. What really shocked her was not only seeing that her chest was completely gone, but also that the ones of her daughter were bigger than before!

 

-              What is this? What did you do to me?

 

- Oh it's just one of the things that Buu “taught me” hehe, how does it look? Sexy no?

 

Pan was ecstatic, she had managed to take her mother's breasts and add them to hers, which went from a size B to a full-size C, rounder and firmer than before. While Buu's energy was much greater than that of her mother, what Pan did was only focus on her mother's breast, which allowed her to develop in the place that Pan wanted.

 

Right now her red top was giving its maximum capacity to support Pan's breasts, the little bra that Pan wore at the beginning of the day and had broken her straps, it only kept inside Pan's shirt because of the pressure that her new breasts put on his top.

 

- Now I look more like the mother than you, don't you think? - Pan said with a challenging look at her mother who was still stunned - maybe now I should start calling you daughter

 

- You're crazy Pan, something is happening to you! Some demon maybe! But you are not my sweet daughter

 

- No, I'm not. It was, but now I'm "older" - said Pan approaching her mother.

 

- Reverse what you have done and apologize, so maybe I take it as just a teenager huff - said Videl standing up completely.

 

Being completely stopped the impression changed since Videl was still taller than Pan, maybe 25 cm taller. Which was a lot for Pan, that even though her breasts were much larger than her mother's, she couldn't ignore that she still felt a little inferior.

 

- Do you think looking at me from up there changes something? I am much more powerful now, maybe as much as her dad - Pan challenged her - but maybe we can fix it soon

 

So Pan used her metaphorical ray on her mother, transforming her into a version of her but 3 years old, which had reduced her to about 50 cm in height. All of her clothes were scattered on the floor and Videl only managed to cover herself with a shirt that greatly exceeded her size. To Videl, it was almost like a nightgown.

 

-              Can not be! What is this Pan?

 

- It's your new role, daughter - replied Pan, standing in front of Videl

 

- Like what daughter? Is it a joke? Stop now! - Videl answered furiously

 

- What a joke? Things are as they are now little girl - said Pan in a mocking tone

 

- If you don't reflect now, I'll have to do it for you!

 

At that moment Videl threw herself against bread with all she could, jumping up and landing a blow in the middle of her left breast. But far from inflicting any harm on her daughter, her fist only sank into the mass of flesh that was her daughter's new breast. This excited Pan very much and made her blush. She did not feel any pain, on the contrary, everything was a pleasure. Not only was the feeling of her mother's tiny hand gratifying, but also knowing that she was trying to hit what were now magnificent breasts, the sum of Pan's and her mother's. From being the flat of her family, she had been able to steal the breasts that once suckled her. This thought gave him an idea

 

- Oh little Videl, so you are going through a huff - said Pan trying to sound maternal - Come here, this is not how you have to ask.

 

- Ask what? - Videl asked puzzled

 

- The food, silly - answered Pan.

 

She then took Videl's head with her right hand and ripped her red top off with her left. Releasing the two juicy orbs that were the result of her mother's and hers. And in one quick movement, she guided the lips of the little 3-year-old to her nipple.

 

- Whhh ...? Let me g… ..! - Videl tried to fight but it was useless. For Pan, her forging was less than an insect.

 

- Come on Vidi, don't you want to be big and strong like your mommy Pan? - Pan said maternally - Relax and go with the flow, you will like it. Don't you like your own tits?

 

In a few seconds, due to shortness of breath, Videl had to open her mouth and at that precise moment, Pan's plump nipple entered his mother's mouth. Videl could not do anything to expel him, the pressure was very strong. Pan's nipple was filling her mom's mouth quite well, so much so that her tongue couldn't keep from touching it several times. This turned Pan on like never before. It was a complete sensation, it was the first time someone had sucked her breasts, and it was also her mother, who had taken her breasts for herself. It was a world of sensations in which Pan had completely lost himself. But she realized that something was missing

 

- Oh it seems that I'm a little dry - said Pan - of course, now I don't have any milk for my little daughter ... hmm ... I wonder if

 

Pan, still holding her mother against her chest, raised her free hand and concentrating, raised her finger above her. Soon the secretary who was in her office was flying out of her through the door and she was suspended in midair.

 

-              Ah well! - exclaimed Pan - I also have telekinesis! Thanks, Buu. Now it will be much easier

 

-              What is this? What's happening!? Pan? Are you...?

 

Without answering the poor defenseless woman, Pan threw her metamorphic beam on her and transformed her into a raspberry candy. Pan immediately put it in her mouth and began to chew it.

 

- This should be enough for now

 

Almost immediately after swallowing it, Pan placed a great explosion on her breasts, which made them swell even more, almost passing into the D cup, smearing her prominent breasts even more on Videl's face. But the one who got a big surprise was Videl herself, who suddenly began to feel a hot liquid coming from her daughter's nipple.

 

- That's Videl, drink the milk I prepare for you. I never really liked that secretary, so I think she will serve more as sustenance for my little daughter than to organize a few silly papers, don't you think?

 

Videl couldn't answer, she was struggling to get away, but in truth, after having swallowed some of the milk, she didn't want to resist anymore. The taste was great, sweet and warm, like the best milk she had ever tasted. At that moment, she relaxed, blanked her mind, and took her daughter's breasts with both hands.

 

- I see that you are already understanding ... how good - said Pan blushing - drink all you want. Mommy prepared a lot for her daughter Videl

 

Then Pan got up with Videl in her arms and lay down on the sofa, continuing to breastfeed her mother. Caressing her and enjoying all the power that she had achieved.

 

This showed her that she should go for more, and get revenge on all those people who were mean to her. Now she could show off in front of others and be the most attractive in the whole school, or better yet, in the whole world!

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me please what would you like to happen next chapter? in DB world everythign could happen!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.