- Text Size +

For Pan, it was a difficult time in his life. While most girls her age, between 13 and 14 years old, were already having good growth spurts throughout their bodies, she, due to the fact that she is in part Saiyan, remained with the proportions of a girl of 7 u 8 years: 110 cm tall, no breasts or butt, just a slight curve in her hips.

The other classmates at Pan's school were already quite formed for her age, some with plump behinds. Round and firm, and others with good breasts cup B or even C. Among them, the most prominent was Bulla, Bulma´s daughter that was in the same course as Pan. She had an amazing cup C that put even older women to shame and a big athlete's ass.

Everyone respected Li apir that she was very beautiful and had everyone at her feet. Unfortunately, Bulla was not very kind and constantly imposed superiority on her, especially on Pan.

- Hello Pan-el, how is the class baby? - Bulla said to Pan as if she were a little girl

- Very funny Bulla, I ask you not to bother me

- Come on little girl I'm kidding, if you can't stand it maybe you can go to my little brother's kindergarten, I heard that the registrations are open, you would fit in super well there - Bulla responds already changing her tone to something more mocking.

For Pan this was very frustrating. She knew that she could send Bulla flying with just one finger. But she had promised her parents that she would not use her great strength against ordinary humans. But she couldn't deny what the others told her because it was something that really bothered her about herself, and not only at her school, but also when her family went to visit Bulma's, she had to put up with Bulla who always wore her wide C cup neckline, resembling those of her mother who, despite her age, still had a model figure.

- You know Bulla? You don't have to be such a bitch just because you think it's a great thing, someday I'll grow up and we'll see who's little

-Well, hurry up, lady, because I don't do anything other than growing - Bulla said, grabbing her good breasts and squeezing them - what's more, yesterday I went to the doctor and he told me that I have a special metabolism. Everything that I eat goes to these two little tanks.

Pan couldn't help but blush, although she hated Bulla she had to admit that her body was quite provocative even for women. Obviously, she wasn't going to tell him.

- If I continue like this - Bulla continued talking - in a few days we will be able to play mother and daughter. You already know what role you would occupy - she said it playfully while all the other girls laughed.

At that moment Bulla stood right in front of Pan, who was face to face with the height of her nipples, and with one hand she brought Pan's head to her left breast, in an attempt to simulate that was breastfeeding her. The other girls, following Bulla, put their hands on the back of Pan's neck so that she could not get away.

Pan could have easily gotten rid of it, but the shock of that situation made her stay like this for a few seconds. Her breasts felt truly soft and warm. Bulla's nipple was trying to get into Pan's mouth with all that struggle that, even though she had her shirt and bra on, she could feel the magnitude of her nipple perfectly. This situation caused conflicts to Pan, although that was extremely sexy, she did not want to be embarrassed by Bulla anymore. So after a few seconds of trying to hide that she was trying to get away, she finally succeeded.

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING BITCH ?! - Pan exclaims with a red face - Do you think that we are all here because of your breasts?

- Of course not, I also have a nice butt hahaha - Bulla says mockingly - But well Pan I understand that you are distressed, I would be too if I had the body of a little girl. I don't think you'll ever get a guy if you don't start to have something to fill those clothes

This hurt Pan deeply, since despite having to make efforts every day not to highlight her superhuman strength and not intimidate boys, she also could not fall in love with one without good attractiveness.

Between sobs, Pan decided to run away and not go to class today. So she ran out of the classroom, she hid between some trees near the school and flew out of there as fast as she could.

She decided it might be a good idea to go visit her grandpa SATAN who lived near her. Thanks to Buu living there, there were tons of goodies that maybe could ease her and forget about that bad moment.

What she did not know was that there she would find something more than just sweets.