- Text Size +

Thomas had awoken from a long night out with his roommate drinking the night before. He knew more than likely it wouldn't be until noon or later for him to actually get up when he had gone to bed the night before. Looking at his smart watch his assumption of his sleeping schedule was correct as it was 12:06 PM in San Francisco. However, something seemed off, he couldn't hear any power moving around the apartment complex he lived in, usually he could hear the television of his upstairs neighbor who always seemed to have it at full volume. Puzzled, Thomas threw some clothes on and went into the living room to see his roommate and his girlfriend on the couch. She was crying in his arms. 

"Hey... uh I just woke up, did something happen? I noticed the power is out." 

They both looked in his direction with a blank stare, as if something terrible had occurred while Thomas had slept off the partying from the night before.

"The entire power grid is down, Sarah's elderly mother is alone in her home."

Thomas had remembered his roommate explain how Sarah's mother had been experiencing a lot of health complications and knew that with the power grid down no one would be able to check in on her.

"Do we have any idea of why the power went out? Is it one of those scheduled blackouts I've been hearing about all week?"

Just then the entire apartment complex started vibrating. "Fuck, an earthquake." Said Thomas but as those words left his mouth the three of them heard screaming from above, most likely those neighbors Thomas was thinking about earlier. "Well shit, let's see what that's about" said his roommate Nick. The three of them got up and went outside their, unit only to find pandemonium. All of the complexes tenants were running, they all seemed panicked by something and usually a small earthquake like that wouldn't even phase people. Confused, Thomas asked one of his neighbors "Hey, what's going on? Wasn't that just an earthquake." The startled looking man quickly turned towards Thomas and uttered the weirdest sentence he had ever heard. "You better get out of here or she'll grab you too." He muttered towards the trio.

Just then another earthquake shook the building and Thomas heard the worst sound imaginable. Tearing metal, crumbling concrete and shattered glass all at once as the north end of the building seemed to fall away. Revealing the image of what could only be, a massively tall platinum blonde woman. Thomas lived on the 37th floor of his apartment building so this woman had to be over 400 feet tall as she dwarfed the building. If she was normal sized, Thomas wouldn't have a second thought of trying to hit her up. She had stunning blue eyes, a button nose and plump lips. Due to her size, Thomas could also see that she was naked, her platinum hair ended right beneath her massive breasts, which had speckled freckles all over. Something that immediately turned Thomas on.

However, as he was admiring the beauty of the woman, she reached her impossibly long hand out and easily grabbed four or five people. In the same motion she brought them up above her head, following them with her radiant blue eyes and opened her mouth. Revealing easily what Thomas considered to be the perfect mouth, pearly white teeth and a slick pink tongue. Saliva strands hung like telephone poles and snapped, shooting saliva everywhere even hitting Thomas's girlfriend Sarah who appeared to be having a mental breakdown. The woman held the people over her mouth for what seemed like forever, and then, her hand opened. Dropping all five souls into her waiting maw. Immediately the mouth shut and she began swishing the people inside her mouth, as if to savor them. That's when Thomas heard the second worse sound in his life *GLUCK* a noticeable bulge traveled down her throat and disappeared past her breasts. Thomas knew exactly where they were going.

"These buildings are perfect to get a quick meal in." She exclaimed leaning back revealing more of her perfectly tone body, all but the noticeable bulge that anyone could guess is the destination of any poor soul to be caught by her.

Just then an explosion was heard from above, the woman put her hand over her mouth. It was clear that noise was just the sound of her burping from the sheer amount of people she must have eaten. "That cleared some room!" she spoke as she glanced down at the tenants once again.

She as her hand reached out, only now towards the trio. Nick, Thomas's roommate began yelling at his girlfriend to move, but it was too late. The massive hand ensnared all three of them. Just as before the woman immediately began moving the trio trapped in her hand above her head.

"I should feel bad about this" she said "But you guys are just so fucking tasty I don't care." And with that, the hand holding them opened up slightly to reveal the pit that was this woman's mouth.

Thomas noticed pools of saliva building beneath him. "Fuck, she really does enjoy eating people." He thought as the hand opened up more to drop the morsels of food into her waiting mouth. It felt like an eternity, falling down Thomas thought to himself. "Well at the very least, I know that I'm not going to die for nothing. I'd kill to date this woman, but it looks like I'm going to become apart of her forever." As that last thought struck Thomas's mind he landed on the soft wet tongue.

However unlike before, mouth still open the woman tilted her head and the three of them began tumbling down towards her throat. Sarah held no resistance as she slid down. Nick on the other hand grabbed ahold of one of her molars. "Uhhh uhhh" boomed from out of the throat as the woman tilted her tongue to the side, shoving Nick in the center of her molar and bit down. Exploding Nick's body all over them and inside the now closed mouth. "Mmmmm, now that felt and tasted good." She said with Sarah and Thomas still in her mouth.

The massive tongue they were lying on rose to the roof of her mouth. Thomas knew what was coming. *GULP* The two bodies and remains of Nick slid down into the pit that was this woman's stomach. As Thomas was traveling down he heard sounds from below.

Finally reaching the stomach, he found the source of the noise. Thomas fell on top of a mountain of bodies. Many of which were still alive, either saying prayers or screaming. The entire stomach violently shifted and dozens of bodies were flown onto of Thomas. He knew he would never leave this place, so he laid down and sunk to the bottom, as stomach juices began to over take him. While he was still conscious he heard more and more bodies fall into the stomach. Then at last, Thomas lost all sense of self and drifted to sleep knowing his body would be broken down as nutrients for this colossal beauty. 

    Angie patted her slightly bulging belly and let out another feminine burp. She had to have eaten at least a hundred people over the course of the day so far. However with her size, she never felt satisfied. In the back of her mind she hoped all of those people would go to her ass, as she unconsciously grabbed underneath her ass and began to jiggle it up and down. "I wonder what else I can do to pass the time." She thought as she took a step with her long tan leg. 

All over the world, cities just like San Francisco had giant women wreaking unbelievable havoc. 

Chapter End Notes:

My take on the classic rampaging giantess story. This could end up being a series, either with Angie or another giant woman. Feel free to review and comment to let me know what you think or any suggestions you might have.