- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story, enjoy! 

Leaving the building of the sales consultant job he had just been promoted at, Roger had regretted staying later than usual to record a video presentation for the next day. It was just like any other Tuesday for Roger, after a long day at work he would catch the bus for a quick ride home. "Man, I really did take my damn time recording that report for tomorrow's meeting. I'm not going to get back home until really late." He thought, as he walked over to the bus stop right outside the parking lot of his workplace. Sitting at the bus stop bench, Roger fidgeted with his watch wishing it could turn back several hours so he wouldn't have to end his day so late. When he caught a glimpse of the lights from the bus that was his ticket to bed. Roger stood up, gathered his belongings and waited as the bus pulled up in front of him. Through the glass, Roger noticed something, it was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes upon. She had long black curly hair, and a strikingly beautiful face he could see from outside the bus. While he was daydreaming, the sound of the driver yelling at him brought Roger back into reality. "Come on asshole, it's already late as it is." Jolted by the interruption, Roger walked up and into the bus and began making his way down. It was impossible now to ignore the woman, her features now becoming more clear. Her long black hair was parted in the center, perfectly framing her face. It was hard to gauge the features of her body or even her height from the way the seats were positioned. Roger made his way down to a seat diagonally across from hers, as he didn't want to come off as a creep trying to hit on this woman in the middle of the night. As he sat down, as if on cue the bus roared to life and began moving to the next stop. Roger knew the bus route from his work basically for memory at this point and how could he not, he only lived two stops away. With this in mind, Roger knew his chances of striking up a conversation with the beautiful woman was slim to none as he didn't nearly have enough time to talk to her and give a good impression. "It's alright, all I want at this point is to just get in bed, maybe I'll see her again at a better time." He thought. Still though, he just couldn't stop thinking about the woman, she had to be a model or at the very least was scouted at some time in her life. She was easily the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes upon. Again, getting caught in another sea of thoughts it was already his stop. Roger gathered all of his things and began making his way out of his seat when he noticed something. The woman was getting up too, and she was absolutely massive. Clearly over six feet tall and nearly dwarfing Roger who was a modest five foot and eleven inches tall. Startled by this new information, he swiftly moved himself and all of his things down the aisle to exit the bus. As he made his way down the stairs, Roger felt a shock throughout his entire body and then suddenly the world around him was pitch black. 

          There was a rhythmic thumping all around Roger as he awoke in utter darkness. It felt as though there were large objects all around him that would occasionally with the thumping shift and knock him around in this strange new place he was trapped in. After gaining some semblance of balance, Roger began moving his hands against one of the objects right beside him, it was large and cylindrical. One end of the object seemed to have this massive cap on it, as Roger attempted to explore more he heard the sound of a door opening and a booming voice "Bella, I'm home, and I brought a toy." Suddenly Roger was more curious and uncertain of his situation than he ever was, somehow he knew at this moment he was not safe. Just as that thought crossed his mind however, above him the ceiling opened up to the smiling face of the woman he had saw earlier. "How was the trip? I hope you didn't bruise while in my purse." She said as the woman placed the purse down with one hand and with the other reached inside. Panicking now, Roger climbed over what he now realized was giant lipstick to evade being snatched by the woman's fingers. It was of no use, his right foot was pinched by her massive index and middle fingers. Flailing as much as he could, Roger was slowly lifted out of the purse and dangled right in front of the billboard sized face of the woman he was admiring moments before on the bus. Her piercing blue eyes staring right through him and he awaited what she had in store for him. "Now I had originally picked you out to be a toy for my cat Bella, but I am pretty peckish. She said as she slowly licked her lips and brought him close to her mouth. "Perhaps one taste won't hurt, right?" Just as she said that, her massive mouth began to part, revealing the largest set of teeth and tongue he had ever seen. "PLEASE, NO, I'M A PERSON NOT FOOD". Ignoring him, she brought out her tongue and placed him on it. Then slowly began to draw it back into her mouth with him on top. Her plump lips closing down on his torso, she slid her entire tongue inside her mouth, leaving the top half of his body hanging outside of her lips. Then without warning, it started. The tongue began violently assaulting his lower half, it felt as though his body was going to be ripped in half. After what felt like an eternity her mouth opened up and those familiar fingers pinched around his limp torso, as he was being brought out of her mouth however. Her teeth bit down, the now sagging pants he was wearing were ripped off. Then in one fluid motion, with the gaping maw below him. Her tongue lifted *GLUCK* The pants were gone. "I'm dead, this is it" Roger thought to himself. "All I am to this woman is a plaything meant to be eaten." And not a second later he heard it. *Meow* Roger's heart stopped, he somehow knew exactly what was coming next. "Aww, look who decided to show up! Would you like to have your toy my sweet Bella?" What happened next was the last thing Roger could imagine. A massive grey cat hopped onto the table right beside the woman dangling the now pantless Roger. "I know you hate it when they have jeans on, so I treated myself to some extra fiber just for you Bella." In a form of thanking her mistress the cat let out a purr and began pacing around on the table. Just then, the woman cuffed her hands around Roger's trembling body and lowered him down on the table. In an instant she dropped him and he fell on his back, knocking the wind out of him. Unable to say a word due to the injury, Roger watched as Bella lowered her body and slowly crept towards Roger. "Fuck, I can't say or do anything. What did I do to deserve this, to be some cats toy?" Bella then licked her lips and Roger's fate was sealed, he was to be a mouse treat for a grey house cat. Bella took her time as she slowly approached him, then suddenly  reached out with her right paw and batted Roger's body. Simultaneously batting him a second time with her left only closer to her and with that, Bellas head was right over him. As if knowing he was defenseless, Bella began tasting Roger's body with her scratchy tongue. With one of the licks she opened her maw wide and scooped Roger in her mouth. Suddenly half of his body was in the mouth of the feline and he was lifted up in the air. It was clear Bella wanted to swallow him whole just as her mistress with his pants seconds before. *GLUCK* *GULP*  With gravity working on her side Bella had gotten all but Roger's feet in her mouth and with one final swallow. *GULP* he was sliding headfirst into Bella's belly. Never to be seen again and never able to give that presentation on Wednesday. 

        Rachel watched as her cat Bella finished swallowing the tiny man.  "Was that a nice treat for my sweet kitty?" Bella leaned her body up against her mistress and purred, satisfied with the snack she had just received. "Now the next one is mine you hear? It took a lot for me to save him for you." Rachel said, as she thought of new ways to get her next toy. 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to comment, as this is my first story I am looking to see if this is something I would like to start doing as I have been a lurker on this site for many years. A rating and review would be great.