- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Halloween! Though I don't have anything in the spirt of today, I do have this story that I hope you all enjoy. We resume back to Samantha going to enjoy the rest of her day with micros strung up around her body.
Contains: Mouth Play, Vore, Foot Crush, Hand Crush, Boob Crush and Entrapment with a small drowning scene


Yang slammed and punched the glass jar as hard as he possibly could in hopes of cracking it to break free but it was no use. The glass was far too strong for his tiny fists. Not to mention how weak he was from weeks of heinous torture from The Mistress. She barely kept them alive at times, only dropping in tiny amounts of food for them all to share. He couldn’t believe this is what amounted to his escape attempt away from the cruelty of The Mistress only to be recaptured by a woman who was just as cruel to them. It was quite literally escaping out of the frying pan and into the fire. With all his group taken away and used for an unknown purpose, Yang was left alone with his thoughts. He blamed himself for agreeing to this diversion away from his plan of getting help from a fellow micro. His whole goal, his whole mission, was now in ruins and there was nothing he could do to save the people that trusted him to keep them safe. He had failed on all accounts and he couldn’t even save himself, let alone the whole group of scared micros. Yang wanted to blame Rose for this but knew he was in charge of it and who would have foreseen this happening to them all not even an hour after they had just escaped the torments of The Mistress.

“Oh they are looking so good on me right now.” Yang heard that evil voice fill his glass prison as he stood up, ready for whatever punishment she had to deal out to him. She could very well just squish him with her finger the second she saw him stand against her but she kept him alive for some reason. Maybe as a pet or a decoration she’d put on her wall. Only time will tell as Samantha made her way back into the kitchen, now sporting a bikini with sandals that made a clapping sound with every step she made. “Oh shit, I almost forgot about you.” Samantha turned her attention to Yang as he got his first real look at what she had done to his friends. Or at least one of his friends. Hanging under her seemingly delicate nose was his friend Jonathan, exhausted and nearly broken. Strung up by his arms and hanging under the metal jewelry piece, Yang screamed out and started banging on the glass as Samantha

“What did you do to them, you monster?!” Yang yelled out as he once more began fruitlessly banging on the jar.

“What? You don’t like my new jewelry? I think they are absolutely gorgeous!” Samantha bent down to get to eye level with the infuriated Yang as he continued to fight against her no matter how small of an effect he was having. Samantha even teased the poor man by sticking out her tongue and opening her massive jaws which also managed to start teasing the poor Jonathan who was strung up mere inches away from her mouth. Samantha made Yang look deep inside of her mouth before she began to speak once more. Yang looked deep into the massive gullet of the human woman and saw nothing but terror as she moved her equally massive tongue around that sloshed the salvia around her mouth like at a waterpark. It sank in just how screwed they all were with Samantha beaming down on them and putting them in places that no micro should every be. If only he’d known where the rest of his friends were.

“I’ll be back for you after a few hours with your friends. If you think this little guy has got it bad, I got a few at my feet who are begging to be free. Plus I got a few extras that I still need to figure out what to do with. I guess I’ll figure it out when the time comes. We’ll chat soon, little guy. Maybe you’ll be in a better mood then. Tata!” Samantha stood up as she headed back outside, with her feet hitting the sandals making the clip clap with every step of the way. Six micros were being controlled by her every step. Three that were wedged in between her toes via the toe rings, two more that were trapped in between her toes from the sandal strap and finally one more hanging from her anklet. She couldn’t get enough of feeling them all struggle against her mighty body. It was intoxicating as she walked into the sun, feeling the warmth instantly hit her skin as she embraced the feeling. Walking over to the sauna, she stood over it as she pulled off one of her sandals to dip part of her foot in the water to test it out, almost drowning the two micros attached to her toe rings. “Cecil? Why isn’t the sauna ready? I expect better service, especially when I have friends over.”

“My apologies Madam Samantha. It appears the heater won’t cooperate with me. Give me five minutes and I will have it ready for you and your friends.”

“You better. If you don’t, I was thinking of upgrading to the Felica model. Supposed to be faster and more...reliable. Get to it Cecil.” Samantha sat down on the chair as she leaned back and crossed her smooth, freshly shaven legs over one another. She sighed as she enjoyed the peaceful bliss she had just found. Exhausted and a little thirsty, Samantha came up with an idea. “Cecil, while we’re waiting for the sauna to heat up, can you bring me a mimosa? Something to relax me a bit more.”

“Yes Madam Samantha. Right away.”

Down at her sandals however, things weren’t looking so good. Kevin was coughing up a storm as the stench began to fill his tiny lungs. On either side of him were two massive toes that moved periodically to cause even more chaos down at her feet. The stench was awful to the young man as every breath he took in, it was like breathing in acid that would slowly kill him. It was hell on Earth and nothing short of death would be the end of it. The heat from the sun beaming down on her feet also had another unfortunate side effect. Sweat. As if life couldn’t get any worse for the ones trapped on her feet, sweat droplets began to form from the heat which landed directly onto the small man as he tried his best to break free from the thread that kept him in place to no avail. Samantha had tied them all to the point that it was virtually impossible to escape from, something that drove Kevin wild as he thrashed around, banging what little of his body he had exposed as he tried his best to escape this nightmare. This only led to more suffering as the toes that surrounded him began to move even more than they were when the giant was walking. It almost seemed as though his movements and constant tries for escape had some unforeseen consequences as Samantha giggled as she wiggled her toes around, causing even more of a panic to the micros who were all screaming to be let out of their prisons. But this was only the beginning for their troubles as Samantha had plenty of activities planned for her group of ‘friends’.

Cecil’s robotic arm soon handed it’s master the drink she ordered and quickly retreated back into the whole it came from as Samantha began to sip lightly on the orange juice mixture as she relaxed fully in the chair. Reclining back, Samantha kicked off her sandals with one landing on the cement facing down while the other landing in the unfortunate spot in the middle of the pool. She lifted her sunglasses slightly to look at where the other shoe had landed and thought about the micro that was still attached, knowing that without her assistance, they would certainly drown. This just gave her the feeling of having even more power over the micros. All of them may have wanted to escape but knew that they would have a hard time finding help from someone who was more considerate to their plights. It just brought her more joy as she smiled, put her sunglasses back on and continued to sip on the mimosa she was given.

“Kevin! Anyone! Help, please!” Kyle screamed out for his brother as the prison he once had to deal with was now nothing but a sinking ship. Trying as hard as he possibly could, Kyle tried to break free from his binds only to find he was still stuck and now taking in water. If he could find a way to break free, he’d be sleeping with the fish tonight. Kyle used all the strength he had in his reserves as he tried breaking the thread once more but couldn’t. Like his brother and everyone else that had been captured, he was much too weak to break the bonds Samantha had put him in. With the chlorine contaminated water coming dangerously close to consuming him and the sandal. Once more, Kyle cried out for help as the shoe began to tilt downwards slowly. “Please, miss! You have to help me! I can’t die like this!” Kyle knew he couldn’t struggle his way out of this, all he could do was hope Samantha had a change of heart. He took one last deep breath before the shoe and he was finally submerged fully in the water, the only sign he was still attached to the shoe were small air bubbles that barely reached the surface. One more added to Samantha’s kill count, albeit by sheer neglect.

Samantha relaxed as she scrunched and moved her toes around, completely disregarding the micros tied to her toe rings. Not that she cared. Their cries for help and escape were for naught, especially one of the men tied to the ring on her third toe, Jones and he might’ve been in the worst position he could possibly be in as part of her toe ring collection. In the few minutes of walking it took Samantha to walk from her bedroom to the outside world, Jones had somehow managed to be turned upside down. This meant he was now in the crevices of this massive woman’s toes which had gotten a tad bit better but not by much. As much as he fought against and tried to make his way back to where he was, it was nearly pointless but that didn’t stop the movement he and his fellow toe ring ornaments had caused quite the feeling of euphoria. High above to the point that even Jones who was blocked from hearing anything going on was even turned into what was happening with their newest master.

Samantha had loved the sensation of Jones especially wiggling around trying to reorientate himself that she began to giggle wildly. Along with hearing her once cute but now monstrous giggle fill all of their ears, the ones down on her toes had to deal with something even more terrifying and real. Samantha, either subconsciously or fully conscious, began to scrunch and rub her toes together as a sign of excitement. On the outside and to the casual observer, it might’ve seemed like Samantha was just scrunching her toes to maybe pop them. Something innocent. But to the ones bound to her toe rings, it was pure chaos but none had it worse than Jones who was constantly getting slammed in between the flesh he was attached to and the flesh on the sole of the foot. He screamed as he was compressed between the mounds of sweaty flesh. First his legs went and soon the pressure was relieved as his pain was put out by him blacking out before he was inevitably crushed. Jones was victim number two of Samantha’s rampage and she wasn’t even paying attention.

“Madam Samantha, the sauna is at your desired temperature of a hundred and four degrees. And shall I take your shoe out of it as well?”

“Yes, Cecil. Make sure it’s clean of any…contaminants before you put it back with the other one.” Samantha stood up as she then looked to the jar of micros she still had remaining. Unused and ready to be toyed around with, Samantha smiled a toothy and menacing grin causing all three of them to panic. Though they couldn’t go anywhere while trapped in the glass jar, they still ran around in circles occasionally bumping into each other which just made the giant woman laugh even more at their predicament. “I think I’ll pick...you.” With a simple grab with her fingers, Samantha had easily snatched up a poor defenseless micro man who was just trying to escape. The man’s name was Francis and he tried desperately to escape Samantha’s grip but it was futile as she held him at eye level, examining him for any and all flaws he might have. He was ripped, at least for a micro and fit but still powerless against her mighty fingers. A smirk soon developed on her lips as she suddenly thought of a place to put the micro man. Looking down at her nearly exposed chest, there was a small connecting elastic string that connected the two parts of the bikini top she was wearing. It was the perfect place to tie this guy down. “Cecil, hand me more of that thread. Just give me the whole roll.” Within seconds of the order, a robotic arm extended out from the wall nearby as it handed its master the roll as well as taking this opportunity to retrieve the discarded sandal from the pool without the body of the micro that was once attached to it. But as far as the virtual assistant was concerned, it’s order was fulfilled.

Francis screamed out loud as he was lowered down to her massive chest. Still fighting her massive fingers until the very end of his descent downwards to Samantha’s massive breasts where he was promptly pushed into the center of her chest. Francis screamed out in pain as his own chest was the part that absorbed most of the impact. He groaned out but soon something much bigger and louder overpowered his own screams of agony. Her heart beat. Every second, Francis would be bombarded by the large organ, hidden behind the walls of flesh and bone as it made its presence known to the poor man. Though it had a soothing tone to it, it was still down right horrifying that something that big yet hidden could overpower him without it even being around him. Then, as fast as he was pushed into her chest, he was relieved only to have his body subjected to being tied to the straps of her bikini top. The thread was tighter than the others, causing Francis to struggle to get any air going. Though he was a near world class bodybuilder in the micro world, underneath the goddess known as Samantha, he was nothing but a powerless hood ornament. Trapped between her two massive mountains of breasts, Francis could be trapped in worse positions.

Contempt with her chest ornament, Samantha moved on to the second to last micro in the jar. Reaching in once more, this time, she grabbed the last remaining micro woman and brought her under the same scrutiny that she’d done previously. The woman’s name was Anais and she was mortified to see all of her friends strung up around this tormentor's body. From the ones on her toes, to the one on her chest and finally the one that was closest to her, on her nose ring. All Anais could do was break down crying as she saw what Samantha had been doing to Jonathan, the micro on her septum. The lower half of his body, from his legs to his stomach, was covered in pink lipstick along with globs of salvia. Jonathan was just low enough for the massive woman to tease him repeatedly with an uncertain fate. For now, the thread held him firm in place but Anais knew it couldn’t and wouldn’t last forever, not against such a powerful force.

“I don’t know where to drop you little girl. Do you have any ideas? I’m open for suggestions.” Samantha for the first time, actually tried to listen to the small woman and hear what she had to say about her placement on her massive body. Though, what she got wasn’t what she had in mind. Instead of the micro woman listing out places on her gorgeous body she wanted to go near, she was instead begging for Samantha to let them all go without worry. Something the goddess of a woman wasn’t going to allow to happen.

“You monster! Let us go! We’re people, just like you! We don’t deserve this kind of treatment! We need you to help us but you’re not listening! Please, just let us go!” Anais screamed as loud as she could as she saw Samantha was thinking for a bit. This gave the tiny woman some hope as she finally managed to get through to her and her thick skull. But that hope was suddenly taken away as Samantha responded back to her plights by completely ignoring that she even said anything.

“I got it! I just got this so I’m super excited to try this out. How could I forget this one? Beyond me. Your idea sucks by the way.” Samantha then lowered the still begging Anais lower than she did with Francis. Down beyond her voluptuous chest and down near her exposed stomach was where Anais was heading. She could see exactly where this giant bitch was going to put her and she was going to fight every second of it. Her belly button piercing was bright and was ready for her, even if she fought. The strongest among them barely withstood the brunt of Samantha’s fingers, what was Anais going to do what anyone else couldn’t do? Quickly, she was strung up onto the metal piercing much like Jonathan high above her via her arms. Though she could still kick and thrash around, all it could serve as was treating the giant woman with some minor tickles. No real damage was done. “See, now we’re all set. Now let’s go relax for a bit in the sauna. I think you especially could use some warm water to calm you down.” Samantha toyed with Anais a bit with her finger as she began to flick her around in place as she headed over to the sauna. Though most of her ‘friends’ would be safe from drowning, there were still two micros in danger of that fate.

Down on her toes, Rose was still fighting for her life. Wiggling and squirming around, it seemed as though there wasn’t a thing she could do to escape this. She heard where Samantha was heading and knew if she didn’t escape soon, she’d more than likely drown, snuffed out like nothing more than an insect. Step after step, Samantha made her way to the stairs of her small sauna with Rose only now realizing the inevitable. If she couldn’t get out, she was certainly screwed. Before she was dunked into the warm chlorinated water, Rose managed to get in a deep breath before she was submerged. Her tiny lungs fought hard to resist the urge to let go but she knew that eventually, she would need air. Thrashing around in hopes that maybe the string would loosen up when in water, she was sadly mistaken. The string that held her in place wasn’t going to give in that easily and it seemed that she was going to be trapped underwater forever.

Sighing, Samantha went over to the side of the sauna as she relaxed for the first time in what felt like an eternity. Every bone in her body ached some sort of way as she relaxed in the calming waters. She scrunched her toes and suddenly, she felt her toe rings fall off and sink to the bottom of the water. Frustrated as she knew what this meant, Samantha leaned her head back in frustration. “Cecil, can you get my rings out of the sauna. And I guess save my friends too.” Without a second to delay, Cecil sent out a robotic arm once more into the pool where it retrieved all the rings that were once on its master's toes and brought them to the surface where it dropped them by her head on the concrete side. Not paying them any mind as Samantha barely cared for them, she relaxed as she began to float on top of the water, giving the micro on her stomach a chance to breathe once more.

“I haven’t forgotten about you my sweet little guy.” Samantha used her tongue to effortlessly tease the micro man, Jonathan, who was still attached to her septum ring. Sticking her tongue out as she had her fun with him, she eventually reached his private areas which caught both of them by surprise. The micro man gasped in shock as her massive, wet and warm tongue had basically ripped his pants clean off. “Oh, now we can have some real fun!”

“Please just let me go.” Jonathan managed to get out as Samantha brought her tongue just above his chest as she collapsed it down towards his crotch. He screamed out with both pleasure and pain behind it as the warm appendage created such a euphoric experience it was hard to contain but at the same time, the weight of it all was crushing to the small man. “Ahh! Please….stop…this.” Jonathan fought as hard as he could as he struggled against her might but like everyone before him, it was hopeless. Samantha was just far too powerful and strong for them to contend with. At this point, it would’ve been better to just let her have whatever fun she wanted. And that fun was to make the poor man blow his load all over her tongue.

Samantha went over and over his tiny body and his even smaller member in an effort to make him finally release and to her credit, she was getting close to fulfilling her goal. Jonathan wasn’t trained in the art of holding the urge in for long periods of time meaning he’d already gotten several nosebleeds which only meant he was getting dangerously close to exploding all over her tongue. Huffing and puffing, Jonathan couldn’t keep it in any longer as he finally unloaded his cream filled surprise all over the warm and wet tongue. Breathing in peacefully for the first time in a while, Jonathan actually smiled as he thoroughly enjoyed it even if he fought through most of it.

“That was pretty good for our first time. I think you little guy are going to be a keeper.” Samantha said as she stood up in the pool. She wasn’t lying when she said it was a great time for her, though the way she went about toying with this one wasn’t a favorite of hers, she thought this could be the start of something great. In fact, to celebrate that fact, she loosened his bindings a bit to bring him closer to her mouth as a means of a round two but this time not just with her tongue. With her soft lips, she brought him inside her humid mouth with her only stopping when he was chest deep inside. Moving her tongue around as she began to suck and savor his flavor, screams of passion were heard as Jonathan was receiving the best blow job he’d ever thought of.

As Samantha puckered up as she applied more and more suction to the small man’s body, the unexpected happened. The thread became loose which sent Jonathan flying down into her mouth, passing by the tongue that had given him the best thing he’d ever felt and was quickly swallowed by the giant human woman via pure instinct alone. One second she had a friend on her nose and the best he was gone, traveling down her throat at incredible speeds. “Oh, guess that didn’t last long. What a shame, I was actually starting to like that one.” Samantha felt the micro squirm and struggled against her powerful throat muscles for a useless endeavor. There was only one place he was destined to be and that was her rumbling stomach. Though she could save him from such a terrible fate by puking him out but knew it was too messy to save just one micro. “Sorry little guy. We had some good times together but I hope you know it isn’t personal.” Tapping her exposed stomach gently as she leaned back on the side wall, her belly button just barely over the water.

Beyond her entrapment, Anais could hear his friends screams for help as Samantha had sent Jonathan down into her deadly stomach. Screams of agony were mixed with the gurgling and sloshing of the acid being thrown around. It was enough for poor Anais to begin crying as she could only imagine the pain of getting eaten alive by an unfeeling and sadistic woman that saw them as nothing but toys. Anais went back to thrashing around as she tried to escape but was left just swinging around on the metal jewelry. It was truly hopeless and she began to wonder who was worse. The Mistress that chopped limbs off or this monster that just swallowed one of her friends whole and rather than save him from the fate of getting melted down, laughed it off as he was inside of her stomach.

“Let me go! Let me go! Listen you bitch, we’re not your toys that you can just mess around with! We’re peop-” Anais screamed as loud as she could before she was suddenly silenced by a massive finger that instantly regretted ever speaking.

“Such a rude little girl. Just because you’re tiny doesn’t mean I can’t hear you. You need to shut up or I can make you shut up. In fact, I just might.” Samantha pressed deep into her stomach as she poked the belligerent micro with such force, it instantly knocked her out. But she wasn’t satisfied with just silencing her for a couple minutes, so she pushed even harder into her skin, causing some slight pain but she pressed on as she soon felt a distinct *pop* that was heard as well. That was when she finally released her finger from her belly button as she know had red blood all over her pointer finger which disgusted her greatly. “Ugh, they always get everywhere. Gross.” Dipping her hand in the water, she remembered she had one last micro to toy around with and swallowing one of them got her thinking. She really needed more protein for her workout.

Reaching for the jar, she quickly shook out the last ‘free’ micro she had available to her, Travis. She started eyeing him down as he realized he was the last one to be added to her body as another ornament. Getting on his hands and knees in her palm, she began to beg for his freedom. “Please oh goddess of mine, let me go please. I will spread your might throughout the micro world. I’ll bring you more toys to play with if you just let me go!”

“Such a tempting offer but I think I’m just going to stick with you all today. I can always get more of you for later.” Samantha smiled as she blew Travis a kiss before she opened her mouth wide enough for the small man to see to the very back of her throat which just caused even more panic in Travis as tried to wiggle his way out from her grip but was kept still by the mighty fingers. To Samantha, it was almost adorable watching the tiny man try to weasel and squirm his way out of being a snack for her. “Don’t worry, I’ll make it fast.” Samantha then dropped Travis onto her soft and squishy tongue to prepare to swallow him down like she did with Jonathan before but Travis managed to catch himself on the one thing in her entire mouth that could possibly save him. The small metal stud that was near the place he was dropped. Wrapping his arms around the metal pole, he held on for dear life as the lips closed right before his eyes. Travis knew what was about to happen and now he held on to the metal rod as hard as he could. Samantha then began to pull everything in her mouth to the very back, almost causing the micro to black out from the quick but immense pressure. But when the sucking was over, Travis had survived getting eaten alive! He started celebrating albeit a bit too soon as Samantha knew where he was and what he was doing on her tongue and she was not about to be defeated by a man who could be overpowered by any minute part of her body.

“Ah, don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched, little guy.” Samantha spoke as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth fully, allowing Travis to not only be disoritated by the sudden shift in gravity but also blinded by the immense power of the solar rays suddenly coming into the once blacked out jaws he was in. Travis held on tight but the slippery metal pole wasn’t making his escape easy. Suddenly, he saw what would be his doom. Screaming out in fear, Samantha soon began gulping down a bottle of water which loosened Travis off her tongue piercing, perfect for what she wanted from him. With another hard gulp, she swallowed both the water and Travis, feeling his almost pathetic struggles against her mighty throat was satisfying to say the least.

Rose coughed up the water as she regained consciousness. One minute she was on the verge of drowning and the next, she was on the concrete surface. She groaned as she sat up, realizing that whatever brought her up to the surface had been unbound by the tread that once kept her trapped. She was free to escape and get out of this nightmare while Samantha was focused on the others. She could escape and possibly get help to free the ones who were left, if there was any left when she returned. But just as she was about to just bolt running out into the grass, she heard groaning from the other ring. She peeked over the ring to see Jarod struggling to get out of his own threaded trap. She needed to help him get out of here because who knew what this woman would do to him if he couldn’t get out.

“Rose? You gotta get me out of this! Quick, while she’s not looking!” Jarod whispered as Rose ran over to the ring and began to try to untie it as best she could. With some finagling, Rose did manage to free Jarod as she helped him up to his feet. Though his steps were shaky at first, he raced as fast as he could to catch up to her. “I’m right behind you Ro-“ Rose turned around slowly as she felt the earth itself quake with power. She was almost too shocked to turn around but when she did finally manage to build up the courage to look behind her to see the massive finger of Samantha right on top of where her friend just was. She was now being stared down by the mighty and powerful woman who looked like she wasn’t happy with Rose’s escape attempt.

“What do we have here? Are you trying to get away from me? No no, we can’t have that. Stay right there, if you run away I’ll do more than just kill you.” Samantha stood all the way up as she now towered above Rose as the small woman was in her shadow as thousands of gallons of water fell off the massive form of this woman. A lump began to form in Rose’s throat as the massive woman who had already killed many of her friends and now had her sights set on her. She bolted even if she knew it was certain death. But staying here was also certain death. She had to escape. There were no ifs ands or buts about her situation.

Rose ran the opposite way of Samantha’s incoming footsteps, hearing her hum a teasing tune as she stepped out of the small pool. It haunted Rose’s mind as she heard her footsteps getting closer and closer with each passing second. She tried her best to escape the horrific woman but at her small stature, she was dreaming if she thought she could escape the awesome might of this woman. “Funny that you thought running would help.” With a small flick of her big toe, Samantha sent Rose flying close to the grass where she might lose the small woman if she wasn’t paying attention which she certainly was.

“Please, don’t do this! You don’t have to kill me.” Rose begged as her side was aching and throbbing from the kick she had just received from her big toe which was now directly in front of her tiny body, wiggling and waiting to end her life. As much as she begged for her life to be spared, Rose knew that it would fall on deaf ears or more precisely, ears that just didn’t care.

“Oh but I do. You and your people are nothing beneath me. Nothing! You’re barely worth my time.” Samantha raised her foot high in the sky as she quickly brought it back down with a swift and decisive blow to the crippled micro. No last words were heard from the micro underneath her foot, not even a scream could be heard before her mighty foot was brought down from the heavens. All that could be heard was a quick squirt of blood that crept around and beneath her beautiful foot. “That just leaves you, my chest friend. You’re in the perfect place, you know that? I know a hundred guys and a few girls that would kill to be in your position.” Samantha soon headed off and away from whatever was left of Rose’s body to be cleaned up later. As quickly as she ended a life, she was already thinking about her next victim.

All Francis could do was scream as he watched the massive mounds of flesh he was in between be pushed against his minuscule body. His pathetic yelps for aid were quickly suppressed as Samantha squeezed her breasts together to crush the poor man. His body was mangled beyond what could be perceived as a person as his arms had been contorted in ways that were unnatural. He let out a scream as the warm and supple breasts were pushed closer together as Samantha breathed a sigh of relief. One minute, Francis was hanging on her bikini top and the next, his remains were pressed between two supple mounds of flesh that any micro or human would be glad to be mushed up against. Two blood splatters were formed on each of her breasts which wasn’t the best look for her so she used her finger to wipe the blood off her chest and dipped her hand in the pool to clean it off.

Heading back over to her chair, Samantha saw that her sandals were waiting for her side by side with one micro that was unconscious but alive still attached to it. Stepping next to them, she slid her feet in one after the other, feeling the small lump on one of her feet and not the other. “Pity your friends are all gone, I could use a foot massage after that. I’d have Cecil do it but that thing doesn’t get it quite right.” Then, there was a rumble in her stomach that made its way up her throat and out of her mouth resulting in a small but still distinct burp. “Or I could go for another snack. Though one without all my foot gunk on it. That reminds me…”

Yang was hopelessly trapped in the jar, a prison of glass that he just couldn’t escape from. No matter how hard he tried to climb up, it was just too sheer of a surface to climb. The entirety of the glass jar bottom was full of his hand prints in various heights as he attempted to escape whatever fate this Samantha woman had in store for him. For all his careful planning of escaping The Mistress, all the ones left behind to die who were begging him to take them with him, it was all for nothing. He was supposed to lead these people to safety and get back home but now, who knows what this monster was doing to them outside.

It hadn’t even been twenty minutes before he heard the door open, allowing him to once more see the monster that had taken all of his friends. He anxiously panicked as she headed over to the fridge, still clad in her bikini as she reached for a water bottle that was ice cold to the touch. Yang had nowhere to go and nothing to bargain with to keep him alive. Except of course, his life.

“Alright little guy, I’ve had my fun with our friends. Guess it’s time for you to go.” Samantha grabbed hold of the jar as she tilted it upside down, awaiting for Yang to fall down into her open palm but he held onto to the brim of the jar with all the remaining strength he had left. This surprised the massive woman but not so easily deterred from getting what she wanted, she lifted the jar higher in the air as she held it directly above her mouth. Puckering up for a kiss, her supple lips acted almost as the last thing Yang would ever see right before she would swallow him whole the same way she did with the others. She then opened her jaws up and presented the micro with a choice. Fall willingly or be dropped forcefully. A choice that both of them knew was a lose/lose for the micro that was beginning to lose his grip on the sheer glass surface.

Suddenly, Cecil rang in, interrupting the feeding his master was about to have. “Madam Samantha, you have a visitor at the front door. A Miss Natalie Flores for you.”

Dropping the jar with Yang flying back inside, Samantha groaned as she knew what this meant. She had a pretty good idea on where her newest ‘friends’ had come from but hoped she was wrong. And now it seemed like she was one hundred percent right with her assumptions. Walking over to the door, she quickly took the time to squeeze her toes together as she walked, instantly crushing the second to last micro she had left at her disposal between her soft and sweet looking toes.

“Did she say why she would be stopping by, Cecil?”

“All she said was that you would know why.”

Opening the door, Samantha was soon met with her neighbor several houses down, Natalie. Though she was a tad shorter than the tennis player, she still carried a sense of power everywhere she went. Samantha didn’t know much about her, even though they had crossed paths and mingled on several occasions. All she knew was that the woman was a doctor that dreamed of a better world for all. Though she did have some dark secrets, like Samantha herself.

“Natalie, I didn’t expect to see you so soon!”

“Oh cut the crap Sam, you know why I’m here. I know those idiots couldn’t make it very far, especially when I put trackers in all their necks. I learned my lesson last time you found some escapees in the alley way. You have no idea how long it takes me to find and grab these things. I can’t buy the press away like you can.” Natalie was clearly not happy with what her neighbor had done to her micros. “The micros I find will help usher in a golden age for everyone. And you killing them recklessly isn’t going to solve anything.”

“It’s not my fault they went into my house, Nat. Yes I had my fun, tons of fun with these things and no, I don’t apologize for doing it.”

“Just give me the last one you have left and we’ll forget this whole exchange ever happened. Hmm?” Natalie saw the jaw of the last micro sitting on the kitchen counter nearby and without waiting for Samantha’s permission, stepped inside and headed over to grab the last micro that had escaped. Yang. “Oh I recognize this one. He’s been planning a breakout for weeks.” Natalie grabbed the jar and held it up against her eye as she looked at the mess of a man that was cowering from just seeing her. “I knew I should’ve used this one first for the spine splitting surgery. Would’ve stopped you from running off like this.” Natalie grabbed hold of the jar as she headed back over to the door where Samantha was still waiting for her to leave. “If you really want some micros to play around with, I can send some that failed all the trials I put them through. Right now I have no way of getting rid of them but I think you can think of some, can’t you?”

“Is this...some sort of an agreement?”

“Don’t kill the healthy ones that try to escape me and I’ll send you ones that are a little broken in? Yes.”

“Deal.”

“Good, I’ll send the first ones to you in the next few days. Who knows, this little moron could be back here if he fails his trials.”

Yang screamed out as he not only lost all of his friends in the worst escape attempt but also returned back to The Mistress and this time she was gunning for him. His one regret was that maybe he should’ve just let go of that jar when he had the chance.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading, this story was really fun to write and I do hope you liked it. Please feel free to leave a review and tell me what you thought about the story! It helps me out in tremendously :)