- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a story that I've been wanting to do for a while, a fashion centered girl who uses the micro people as jewlery peices. I wanted to update that idea and boom, this story came to be. Hope you all enjoy!

As Yang ran with his group through the grass, he was keeping a close eye out for anything that could cause them any harm or abduct them, just like the one they all somehow managed to escape from. What seemed like an eternity, they were systematically taken away from each other by a human they just knew only as The Mistress to be used as nothing more than toys or snacks. It was fortunate that they managed to escape when they did, while leaving the more valuable behind out of fear they would slow them down. Though Yang was hesitant to leave the sick, weak and dying behind, he knew better than anyone left standing that to have the most people survive, he needed to leave them. Or risk having The Mistress track them down that much easier.


“Where are we going, Yang?” One of the girls, Rose, called out as she raced close behind Yang as they ran through the grass of the neighborhood. Their goal was to get someone to help them, though they were hoping to find some fellow micros to assist the group as they weren’t exactly trusting of any humans especially after being locked in captivity for so long by a human woman. The thought among the group was that humans were only to be approached as a last ditch effort, as to avoid getting spotted by the wrong person. “Maybe we should rest for a bit, we’re getting exhausted.”


“We can’t Rose. Every second we waste is another second The Mistress is gonna use to find us. You know how she deals with escape attempts, and I am not going back to that jar.” Yang was bitter after his weeks in the jail sentence The Mistress made him sit in, seeing his friends disappear, never to be seen again. Some lucky few did return to the containers she kept them in and had their arms removed, maybe their hands or even their full legs. They weren’t ripped or bitten off, the cuts were almost straight, precise cuts that seemed as though they were done via surgery. A chilling thought that crept in all of their minds was that they weren’t just simply toy or snacks for whoever kidnapped them. They could well be tools for cruel and unnecessary medical experiments by a sick, sadistic woman. Abducted from their homes just to be part of some horror show. “You know that better than anyone here. You saw what she did to Fen.”


“Ok fine. We can’t stop here but as soon as we cross the next fence, we need to rest. You’re getting tired too, I can tell.” Rose cut in front of Yang as she now headed the pack, leaving Yang standing as the small crowd moved around him. “Next house we pass, we’re heading inside. Maybe we can scavenge some food and water there.” Yang may have had the support of the group to lead them out but as of right now, Rose was leading to what they all assumed was their salvation. “We get in, get out as soon as possible and hopefully don’t get spotted by any humans feeling lucky today.”


“Fine. We can rest for five minutes in the house.” It was obvious that Yang needed to keep his group in good health, after all it took much convincing for most to leave their friends behind that wouldn’t make the journey. There was a lot of resentment towards Yang for this decision and he wanted to keep the group together, no matter what their feelings were towards him or anyone else. A single micro is this massive world, scared and alone wouldn’t last long but a group would be able to survive due to strength in numbers. “But no more, we can’t risk being caught again by her or any other human.” 


Samatha whacked the fuzzy yellow ball with force to the concrete wall, almost breaking the small ball as she did. She was sweating heavily in the summer heat but that was the price to pay to stay in shape. Dressing moderately to combat this heat, Samantha was just wearing the typical tennis outfit as she trained to keep herself busy as the hours of boredom became her ultimate weakness in the days since she bought this luxurious house with the prize money from the last competition she was in. All of this was for her and she enjoyed every moment of it, though boredom was easy to set in. Not having very many reasons to go outside her home, Samantha just stuck with training on her own tennis court when the feeling became too great for her to just sit around. 


Sweating profusely, Samantha was exhausted as her automated assistant rang out to her, presenting a refreshing bottle of water from the wall nearby. “Madam Samantha, your core temperature is rising. Please, accept the water.” A mechanical arm soon extended itself from the wall holding a bottle of ice cold water which Samantha instantly took it, cracking it open as she sat down up against the wall where it was shady and away from the harsh sunlight. “You are performing admirably, Madam Samantha, but even the best need their proper rest. It is recommended you take an hour inside before you collapse from heat exhaustion.”


“Yeah I guess you’re right Cecil. What is it, a hundred out here? Hundred and what?”


“The exact temperature is exceeding one hundred and six degrees. Again, I would recommend relaxing inside for an hour or two if you think you really need it. I will resume your game when you’re ready to come back out.” Cecil’s arm then retracted back into the socket as Samantha stood up, feeling better but knew the VI wouldn’t let her continue the game even if she said so. Samantha groaned as she grabbed her sweat towel, wiping her blush red face with it as she headed inside via the back door. As she stepped inside, she closed her eyes as she felt the nice cool air hit her skin, drying off all the sweat she once had. Kicking off her sneakers to finally let her feet breathe after hours of stress and heat, Samantha kicked them away from her and near her other discarded shoes Cecil had yet to sort. But something soon caught her attention as she heard a small scream followed by a squelching sound that was unique to only one thing Samantha knew about. 


“Micros.”


“Come on Rose, we gotta get moving. We can’t stay here all day.” Yang said as he watched his group of lost micros grab handfuls of spare food from the floor as well as drinking the extra water that hadn’t gone down the sink of this massive house. Even by human standards this house was massive which meant there could be plenty of food for them to take without getting noticed by the owner who they noticed was outside playing tennis with the wall. They had been stuffing their tiny bellies with whatever they could get their hands on, not knowing when their next meal was going to be. Yang knew this was going to get them found and after escaping one human, he especially was not privy to getting  found once more. “Do we even know where Hank went off to? I said we needed to stick together and we lost track of him. I told you this was nothing but a mistake.”


“Yang, relax. Hank will show up eventually. He’s probably out getting supplies for the rest of the trip.” Rose said as she bit into a small chunk of a strawberry that was sitting on the counter. Ripping a small piece off of the red fruit for him, Rose held it out as she continued to eat her piece. “We haven’t eaten like this since we got taken. It’s almost as if you actually liked being under The Mistress’ control.” Yang leaned his head back in stress as he grabbed the strawberry from his companion’s hand. Biting into it, it was difficult to stay upset as he chewed into the sweet fruit. “See? Was it that hard to eat it and not be upset?”


“I guess not, I’m sorry fo-“ Suddenly, there was a loud noise that caught everyone’s attention, causing them to drop what they were doing as they all ran to Yang’s position out of fear and the need for guidance. They all looked at the door they came in from and saw the same woman who they saw playing tennis outside. Having dark brunette hair waving down to her chest that was covered in a sports bra. She was monstrously tall in comparison to the group of micros and didn’t seem like she was in the mood for unwanted house guests. “Come on, we need to go around her.” Yang whispered as he ran to the other side of the counter.


Meanwhile, the missing micro known as Hank was looking up at an absolute goddess of a human and he was thoroughly enjoying himself as he looked up to see a woman that was straight out of his dreams. The tall brunette woman looked like she was exhausted and Hank was more than happy to please her, if she knew he was even there. Before he was taken away by The Mistress to be experimented on, Hank was well known for pleasing the giants that lived above him. A ‘hand held masseuse’ he was called, massaging every inch of the human body but he always had a bit of a soft spot for human women’s feet. Upon getting abducted by The Mistress a week ago, he hadn’t had the opportunity to let loose and now that he had stumbled upon more shoes than he could ever hope to imagine, he was stunned. All that did change when the owner came back inside. Terrified of what this stunning woman would do to him if she found him in her home, going through her discarded shoes. Hank instantly ran as he watched this massive human begin to take off her shoes which he knew must’ve been absolutely drenched in her sweat from her possible hours of being outside. 


Hank fought the urge to stop what he was doing and just take the time to look at the socked feet that were now exposed to him. Even though she was wearing socks, Hank had already known she had the most amazing pair of feet he had ever seen. As Hank ran, he turned his head back to see her toes move and stretch within the fibers of the gray socks she was wearing. This shook Hank to his very core, causing him to stumble, leading to him falling onto the ground. That was when he was met with the unbelievable force of one the shoes that the human owner was just wearing. The all black shoe only left Hank enough time to let out a small scream as he was crushed underneath the weight and might of the flying shoe. 


“Fe fi fo fum, looks like I got some special friends that want to have some fun!” Samantha called out as she tiptoed across the tile floor , careful not to step on any more of her friends. Unlike most in her circle of friends, Samantha didn’t really care for micros and their plights for help though she did think they were beyond adorable to keep around. Walking through the kitchen, she knew one singular micro would be an idiot for going into a strangers house. 


“Ok little guys and girls, come on out. I’m not gonna hurt you.” Samantha crept around the kitchen, knowing the fruit she left for her post game snack would be the most enticing choice for the micro intruders. “Come on out, I’m not to ask again. Besides, it’s in your best interest to come out. Either you come with me or I just let my VI take care of the mess you made.” Samantha could see shadows of the scared micro group that were hiding behind a small wall on the kitchen island. She smiled evilly as she made her way around, careful not to alert her tiny friends. “I am sorry about your friend. He would’ve made an excellent friend of mine. You all can be friends if you just come out.”


“We can’t trust her. She’s already gotten one of us. We can’t!” Yang proclaimed as he looked around for the giant human hunting them. Already, this plan had gone south but there was no time to discuss who was at fault. Not when there was a giant human out and about, looking for them for a plethora of unknown reasons. Yang peeked around the corner of the porcelain tower they were hiding behind and only saw a small glance of her leg going by. Upon seeing that, Yang retreated back as he began to look to his side to see the shadow of the woman enveloping them. They all turned to see the slightly red face of the giant human woman staring down at them. Fear and panic struck all of their tiny souls as Samantha’s smile grew as she counted the group, looking at each of them as if she was counting them. Taking inventory of what she just stumbled upon. “Don’t...move..”


“So many friends! I see you’ve already made yourselves at home. You little ones are lucky I didn’t activate Cecil’s intruder alarm. Would’ve fried you all to a crisp!” Samantha sat down close to the tiny crowd as Yang tried to stand in between her and the rest of the group. His thinking was that he was going to protect his group from whatever she threw at them. “Oh we got ourselves a tough guy, come here little one. Sammy wants to talk to you!” Samantha extended her hand out and quickly snatched up Yang as she grabbed a jar from nearby and merely dropped him inside. “I’ll talk to you later, little guy. First, I need to have fun with your friends.” These words sent the group into a panic as they all tried to run away from the giant pair of hands reaching for them. The nicely manicured fingers wrapped around every single one Samantha could get her hands on while only missing one out of the ten or so group. Bringing the squirming group into a separate jar, she now set her sights on the one stray micro woman that had escaped her clutches.


“Please don’t hurt me!” The young woman screamed as she was brought closer to Samantha as used her hands to drag her closer. “Please! I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t hurt me!” Celeste screamed out as Samantha brought hand down on top of her tiny body.


“Oh you’re a bit of a feisty one aren’t you? The areas I could put you in are numerous but I think I know exactly where to put you.” Samantha grinned as she sat down on the counter, making sure to move all the jars and the micro woman out of the way before sitting down. Bringing one leg up, she peeled off one of her gray and disgusting socks to toss it onto the awaiting floor, properly allowing her feet to breathe after so long. Samantha caressed her foot as she massaged it gently, scrunching and moving her toes around as she let out a sigh of relief. Then she turned back to the micro woman who was still frozen in fear as she screamed out as the giant hand reached for her once more, this time snatching her up. “I could throw you in my shoes or have you massage my aching feet but I have other plans for you. Cecil?”


“Yes, Madam Samantha?”


“Give me some string from the drawer, will you? One eighth please.” Suddenly, another robot appeared from the wall as a spool of thread was soon handed to its master. Samantha grabbed the tiny screaming Celeste as she looked down at her ankle or more specifically, her anklet. Made out of gold, she’d had it for as long as she could remember and though she loved it, she always thought it could use a bit more style and pop out more to the eyes. “I am always happy to have your people to visit. It’s always fun having you along for the ride.” Samantha smiled as she looked down at the wiggling girl and slammed her into the boney ankle awaiting her. It literally knocked the wind of her tiny lungs as she was soon pressured under Samantha’s massive fingers. Celeste tried to scream but was soon silenced as thin stands of string were wrapped around her body. It was there she realized what the titaness was doing. Behind the micro woman was the gold plated anklet and she was becoming one with it. No amount of struggling would stop Samantha’s plan, the micro woman was at her complete mercy. 


In a matter of time, the woman was now strung up onto the anklet, still struggling to escape but Samantha’s knots were just too tight for her to break through. “See? You make a nice little accessory for my anklet. The old thing really needed an upgrade and I’m glad to say, you were it.” Putting her leg back down, she slid off the counter, preventing the rest of the micros in the jars from seeing their friend who was shell shocked from the landing on the ground. She was hanging around near the giant pair of feet that had been working out in the hot sun for hours. The smell was awful and Celeste wanted to break free but knew that if she did, the giant Samantha would easily crush her under the very same feet that she wanted to break free from.


“Let her go, you animal!” Yang cried out as he began punching the glass in an effort to break free but it was no use. His strength was almost nothing compared to the container he was trapped in. “Let them all go, keep me instead! Them for me!”


“That’s funny how you think I’ll just let so many of my friends go off to this big and terrifying world. You know how many psychos there are out there?” Samantha grabbed hold of the other jar of micros, leaving the jar Yang was trapped in by himself on the counter. “I think they’ll be so much happier and better off as my friends.” Samantha then turned her attention to Cecil who was always on standby should and when its master requested it. “Cecil, do me a favor and prepare the jacuzzi for me and my friends. And get my bikini ready too.”


“Yes Madame Samantha, right away. I shall put your tennis game on pause if you wish to resume it.”


“Excellent. Now, time to get ready. I have a few places I can put some of you.” Samantha held the jar up high as she looked around at the nine or so scared micros. It brought such a smile to her face as she made her way up the stairs as she scared each and everyone of them just by looking down at them with a strange hunger in her eyes. This wasn’t the way The Mistress looked at them nor was it the way most were accustomed to seeing when they were face to face with their human counterparts. This look was one they were more familiar with to a human child first seeing a micro. The curiosity that made them fear the wrath of a child but this wasn’t a child they were dealing with. An early twenty something who just loved toying with them. They feared leaving and escaping from their enclosures was probably the worst mistake they could make as it soon became apparent that it could also be their last. 


Stepping into her room, Samantha peeled off her remaining sock and set the jar of micros on her desk while heading over to her closet. Taking a breath, she soon began to undress starting with her sports bra to expose her supple chest out for the micros to see. Her nearly erect nipples could be seen all the way from the table as she threw on the top part of her bikini, tying it up from the back as she did the same with her sports shorts and underwear and replaced them with the bottoms of her bikini which was soft purple with some white flower highlights sprinkled around it. This was her favorite bikini as it showed just enough skin without it making it feel like too much of a two dollar whore. She then reached for her sandals which were her absolute favorite to wear. Every time she’d relax at the beach after a long tournament, she’d wear the signature brand of sandals she was sponsored by, SRM. At first, she only wore them as a deal with the company but after some beach and pool trips, Samantha couldn’t get enough of the comfortable sandals, made from high quality materials, it was like walking on a cloud. But not unlike her anklet, it too could use some additional dash of fashion and she knew just where to get the things she needed.


“Oh my little friends, I do love seeing you all like this but I might have other plans for some of you.” Reaching into the jar with her perfectly manicured fingers acting as tentacles picking out some of the panicking micros. They then turned their attention to a pair of unlucky siblings. Kyle and Kevin were kidnapped together by The Mistress together and had escaped together. And now it seems that they were getting chosen by Samantha together. They both cried out for help from the others but the rest did nothing as it seemed she was satisfied with just the two brothers. At least for now. “Where you two are going, I don’t envy you one bit. I haven’t gotten a chance to shower so it might be a little foul down there. Hope you can hold your breath for a while!” Samantha sat down on the ground, holding each of the brothers in one hand to set them onto each of her sandals that had seen better days but were still in great condition. Before either could make a move to run and escape, she pressed both of them onto the small strap that normally separated her big and second toes. The stench was manageable for the brothers, at least for now.


Humming a song as she grabbed more thread from her earlier time from attaching the poor Celeste to her anklet and used it to tie the brothers into each of the leather straps. They fought and struggled against Samantha’s fingers yet they were no match against the titaness that now owned them. Bound from their shins to their necks, they could escape no matter how much they struggled. For the brothers, it was hopeless to escape. “You two look so perfect on my sandals. And I am sorry in advance for the smell.” Standing up fully, Samantha took in the look of her new accessories attached to her sandal, she did feel something else could be added. Going from her sandals to looking down at her well manicured toes which were painted a shining, bright white, she wiggled them around. Not only to tease her sandal ornaments, but to feel something was missing down below. When she was getting ready for her tennis training, she had to remove a few of her favorite jewelry pieces to prevent an injury, minus her anklet. But now that she could just relax for the rest of the day, she decided to put most of her favorite jewelry back on, starting with her toe rings which also needed some extra flash to them. 


Once more, Samantha headed over to the jar of scared micros with a devious smile on her soft lips. She looked behind the jar of micros to see three of her toe rings sitting on her nightstand nearby. Samantha reached deep inside the jar as she plucked out three unlucky micros. No one was helping one another escape as they thought this woman wouldn’t take lightly to their tresspasses against her. Of the three unlucky enough to not get out of the way in time, Rose was among them and was beginning to start kicking and thrashing around in hopes of escape but none would come as she and the two men she was taken with were dumped onto the counter from a decent height, knocking the wind out of them which prevented them from escaping away from Samantha’s oversight. Rose felt like her chest was about to burst as she struggled to escape away from it all. The once loving and kind Rose who fought against leaving people behind was now doing the exact same thing. Leaving people to save her own skin.


Samantha grabbed a hold of Rose first as she began roping her to the metal ring. Like the ones previous, Rose fought hard against the gigantic fingers but it was no use. Her fingers kept her in place as Samantha stretched her body to conform to the outside of the ring. Strained, Rose’s appendages were put to their absolute limits as the giant manipulated her body to conform to the rings. Tears could be seen rolling down her face as the pain and humiliation of being nothing more than a jewel for this maniac to toy around with. She never thought she would be in a worse spot after escaping what The Mistress had done to her and her people. Now, this Samantha woman was not only uncaring but unfeeling towards any screams she heard. Contrary to belief, Samantha didn’t feel good about hearing them scream like The Mistress but she certainly didn’t feel bad about it either. To her, the micros she found were simply things and their reactions were simply noises to her. 


“See? Doesn’t that look better? I certainly think so, what do you think Cecil?” Samantha rounded up the other unfortunate micros onto the other toe rings. Admiring that her work was done, she waited for her robotic assistant to respond before she continued on. 


“Yes Madam Samantha, I certainly think your rings look better now.” The robotic assistant called out as its owner proceeded to take all of her rings and pop them on her individual toes with the ring Rose was placed going to her right middle toe alone as she put the other two rings going on her left foot. Rose screamed out loud but was hit violently by the pungent and disgusting stench that filled the area around the toes she was now subjected to. Rose began to gag as the stench crept its way into her lungs. A coughing fit began as Rose begged to be released from her prison but to no avail as Samantha simply ignored her screams for help once more.


“Don’t do this! You can’t do this to us! Let us go!” Rose screamed out but there was no one listening as Samantha had stood all the way up to begin the next part of her devious plan.


“Let’s see here.” Samantha looked around for one more item for her to put on and add a micro to. She thought long and hard about it as she looked around at her jewelry drawer. She could put on the necklace she always wears to parties and charity events but knew it would only get ruined being out in the hot sun and spa water. No, she wanted something that she could toy with a bit passively. Something she could play around with just the thought of moving a single muscle. That was when she saw it and smiled as she grabbed the jewelry piece she only wore when she was totally alone as it might have ruined her image as the ‘good girl’ in the public. Though she wasn’t committed all the way to it as it might ruin her perfect body, she always did have a soft spot for it. The silver septum that came off and on via magnets would be perfect for the last bit of her set up. She could play with it and even add a very fortunate micro to the mix. 


“One more to join me for my relaxation. And with only four of you, I wonder who it will be?” She reached inside the jar one last time and snatched up Jonathan who by this point, was a broken man and didn’t bother to fight back. “Oh the little guy is sad. Don’t be, you get to be with me for the rest of the day and who wouldn’t want to spend an afternoon with me? Come on.” Jonathan was a broken man watching all of his friends get tortured by The Mistress for months at a time, avoiding getting experimented on for his entire time getting caught. His spirit was only raised when he escaped from her evil torments but now, his slump returned as he watched his fellow escapees be tortured once more. Like the rest of his friends, Jonathan was strung up  by his arms as Samantha carefully placed the septum with its new ornament onto her nose. The depressed micro was soon subjected to every hot exhale Samantha let out. He was right by the two places all micros were taught to fear. The human mouth and nose. Jonathan was right in between them both as Samantha reached for her phone and headed over to the mirror to check herself out one last time before she headed down into the sauna. Snapping a picture, she smiled as she pulled her sandals towards her and stepped into them as she headed downstairs. 

 

Things were going to be fun today, Samantha just knew it.

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes part one of two! I hope to have the next part out in the coming weeks! I hope to have it out soon so I'll see you then! And don't be afraid to leave review on what you thought of the story so far!