- Text Size +

The few survivors of the vanguard were stuck in the street as Lyria’s cum threw them into disarray. Their tanks and trucks fully slathered in her thick, sticky fluids were rendered inoperable. Soldiers outside in the streets who didn't have the comfort of being inside a vehicle were obliterated as her cum smashed into their position, their bodies splintering apart under the force of her idle flick which had catapulted her fluids onto them, disrupting their formation worse than any artillery barrage. Their brutal training and combat readiness did not prepare them whatsoever for the towering elven giantess who easily dwarfed many of the tallest buildings of the city.
Some soldiers began barking out orders to regain control of the situation, attempting to regroup and pullback, all the while phoning in their status to their headquarters. Their job was to attempt to hold off the alien to the best of their abilities whilst the main force tried to evacuate the city. Yet with their current condition would make that a fool’s errand, even the most cutting edge of technology had done nothing but gain the elf’s interest rather than hinder her. Even now, they could see her staring at them, her ponderous look evident for all, which broke the ranks of the survivors, now fleeing down the street against the orders of their superiors.



Whilst the soldiers continued their squeaking and wailing, partially flooded in a pool of her sticky cum, Lyria became rather disappointed watching them attempt to retreat. Seeing the finest warriors of humanity break ranks so easily after only enduring a few drops of her fluids stirred up mixed reactions. The army, much like everything else on the planet, broke all too easily beneath her gorgeous body, only serving to further heighten her arousal. At the same time, she was hoping for some challenge. Lyria knew they could not stop her but she wanted to see them at least try. Watching all their hope fade away, that small scant belief that there was a chance to stop her, Lyria wanted to crush most of all.



Soon enough Lyria was bored of watching the specks fumble about in disarray but was a similar loss of how to dispatch the survivors. She could just step on them like the many before them, but with them covered in cum she was not too interested in having to wipe off the sticky mess that would invariably stick to her sole. In the time she spent considering her next move, the army’s detachment had moved down back the street and hastily organised themselves back into formation. Lyria scratched her chin and shrugged her shoulders, she began walking over to the retreating soldiers at a leisurely pace. She would know what to do when the time came.



The officers who were attempting to control the situation felt the earth beneath them quake, signalling the giantess was on the move towards them. Those who remained back trying to hold the line saw this gargantuan buxom figure lumber towards them, each of her steps shaking them to their very core. Such stragglers, amidst the destruction wrought by her cum, were stunned, stuck to the spot in terror. The radios upon their uniforms were calling out for updates but everyone there was too overwhelmed to reply. All they could do was witness this giantess take a few broad strides until she stood over them and as the soldiers were staring up, past her bulging, thick thighs and jutting chest, barely able to catch a glimpse of her statuesque face looking down upon them with devious interest.



Lyria loomed above the startled soldiers, wondering what they going to do now that she was so close to them. A few little squeaks broke the silence and a series of small repeated pops and bangs rung out. Curious to see what had changed, she squatted herself down, absent-minded to her ass cheeks ploughing through the top of the buildings within the streets below. Upon closer inspection, she saw little flashes of light emanating from the soldiers. They were firing an assortment of weaponry at her! Lyria was astounded, that the humans weapons were so ineffective their bullets and shells were harmlessly ricocheting off her suit, as if she were clad in the thickest of armour. A wicked smile formed onto her face as she remained squatting down, waiting for the moment where the soldiers would realise their folly.



It took some seconds for the soldiers to attune to what Lyria was doing to them once they looked up to see her grinning at them, having expended so much ammo into her with little effect. “Done already? How disappointing.” Lyria’s overpowering, bass-filled voice rung out to them, teasing them for their sad, pathetic efforts. She picked herself up and walked a bit beyond the army detachment and returned to her squat position, this time her huge ass hung over the soldiers as an ill omen.



Those below, stuck in the expansive shadow of her mountainous buttocks broke out into a mad, fear fuelled frenzy. Some soldiers immediately broke out into a sprint, somehow believing they could escape her sky blocking cheeks. There were those that stared up in amazement at the sight of Lyria’s voluptuous ass, which could so easily engulf so much of the surrounding area. Lastly, those few officers still within the ranks clinging to their sense of duty. They continued to relay information to headquarters as Lyria’s cheeks slowly starting descending onto them and the street.



She sprayed herself out in a crab walk position, using her hands and legs to help her drop herself inch by inch. Whilst she enjoyed the feeling of her body spreading out, smashing through asphalt and brickwork, Lyria was more single-minded on those beneath her. She did not wish to give those humans who attempted to fight her the joy of a quick and sudden death. Instead, she wanted them to try in vain to struggle against her one last time, to push against her bulbous ass cheeks even as their bones splintered and broke. That pain, of every sinew snapping,  yet forced to endure her immense weight given to her by gargantuan height, the sadistic elf refusing to grant them death, dragging out their suffering for as long as possible. That is what Lyria wanted above all, to make them writhe in agony and fully realise how insignificant they are to a godlike being like her.



As her ass descended, her shadow grew ever more prominent. The soldiers beneath her street-filling cheeks felt the slow dispersal of wind as she dropped lower, the remnants of their platoon desperately trying to outrun their execution. Soon, Lyria’s ass was on top of them, but rather than fall onto them completely, once she felt a few subtle, near unnoticeable pokes into her suit, Lyria let her ass hang there. The soldiers were soon stuck crouching, pressing up against the colossal weight of Lyria’s voluptuous cheeks, straining as hard as they could to resist them with all their might. Some were fortunate enough to fall prone and attempted to crawl to freedom, the light far off from them offering them the illusion of escape. Then there those stuck inside their tanks, watching the metal casing around them begin to buckle, trapping those inside to a gruesome death within a makeshift metal coffin.



Much to Lyria’s chagrin, she was unable to fully witness the futile attempts to prevent her ass from lazily falling onto them. Even still, the elf wanted to know their efforts did not go unappreciated, for she was having such fun imagining their pain, how their feeble minds must have now clocked to what this buxom goddess wished to do to them. Their tormentor wished to slowly grind their bodies into nothing, a harrowing punishment for those who tried to resist her.



“Fufufu~” Lyria’s overwhelming voice rang out, mocking those soldiers left in her usual coy tone, “You are going to have to put a lot more effort in to stop my butt from flattening you.”



Lyria lowered herself slightly, pushing the men below her further into the tarmac to horrifying results. Those men, stuck between her cheeks and the asphalt were being agonizingly compacted between as their bodies started to break. Between pushing into Lyria’s ass and being pressed into the earth, the bones burst through their skin as their bodies began to buckle, as they yelled out in horrifying agony trying to lift her great, voluptuous cheeks. Yet they were trapped, forced to endure this torture, having their frames shatter beneath Lyria, unable to escape her torture. Those crawling were witness to the bones of their brethren bending and buckling continued as the sickening cries of their comrades rung out all around them. Inside the few remaining vehicles, the iron walls compressed even further, trying to push against the chassis now entombing them, their screams ringing out as the metal only further enclosed around them.



Lyria heard their little, excruciating squeaks, how they were forced into this hopeless endeavour of struggling against her mountainous rump. She did not tire of the soldier's shrills and cries, to her, it was the sweetest symphony, knowing her gorgeous frame was to be their deaths. Lyria wanted those pathetic humans to know that they only existed now to fulfil her vengeful, destructive fantasies that only a goddess could dream of. Once satisfied, and growing tired of holding up her body, Lyria allowed her butt to smash fully into the ground, ending the suffering of all those beneath, allowing them to become a smear upon her gorgeous physique. Though she knew everyone beneath her was already a stain, Lyria ground her ass further into the earth, twisting herself. She was not finished, however; Lyria pushed her hands into the ground to lift her ass up once more and dropped it into the dirt. Those terrible reverberations from her pushing herself deeper, quaking across the city, Lyria wanted that to be a sign she was finished playing with the army now and ready for more.



Lifting herself up, the debris from the streets, of flattened vehicles, rubble and crimson red blots staining her skin-tight suit visible to the world now. Paying little mind to scraping off the debris upon her suit, Lyria surveyed the surroundings for anything more of interest. There were still some taller, more impressive structures to have fun with but something else caught her eye. A strange elongated building with this ornate glass bowl atop it, which the humans were desperately packing themselves inside of. On the ground, there were these little containers speeding their ways out that were following a long metal track out and away from the hellscape the elf was creating. Having peaked her interested, Lyria started to make her way over to the strange yet smaller structure.



So entranced by the architecture, Lyria started heading towards, idly ploughing her way through the streets and buildings, ignoring the debris still stuck onto her backside. Rather than take her time and revel in the destruction she was causing, indulging in the gratification of her feet flattening the smaller constructions of the city, of cracking the tarmac streets and fracturing the earth with her every step, Lyria quickened her pace towards the smaller building.


It was only until she once again felt the minute pecking that the busty elf stopped partway towards the strange structure. A small throng of soldiers and tanks had been firing into her, bullets and shells ineffectively hitting her suit. She scratched her golden blonde hair in response. On the one hand, Lyria was more intrigued by that curious building, yet she did not want to spare those who attempted to put some resistance to her. Audibly humming to herself, deriding the efforts of the army below, Lyria found that a nearby and rather tall office block offered a solution. Rather than take the time to painstakingly torture the platoon below, the elf walked around the building, squaring up the building to the army men and then she turned to her side.



While the army below continued to fire into her at the giantess who they thought was taking cover, Lyria aimed her well-rounded, generous hip to the side of the building. Those straggling officer workers inside, too slow to escape the giant strides of the elf, could see Lyria’s bulging ass-cheeks swinging back to and fro, the air she dragged with her smacking against the windows of the upper floors, partly shattering the glass and blowing people further back into the building. Yet at their height, there was no escape for them now. Across the multitude of the top floors, the few remaining workers could do nothing except witness her hip draw close to the side of the building then get pulled back. Each time it drew closer, they saw her cheeks jiggle within her skin-tight suit as she continued swaying her hips. Once Lyria believed she had positioned herself correctly, the last thing those workers saw was her hip smashing through the office floors, rending through the steel girders until they exploded upon impacting her suit.



Lyria, ignorant to those inside, had brought back her thick, luxurious hips and then finally swung at the side of the taller office block beside her, the top floors of the office was obliterated upon impact as the top floors disintegrated beneath the force she brought to bear. Chunks of concrete, glass and steel, all remnants of what was once a proud office block, barraged the platoons below as Lyria had intended. But then, the rest of that imposing structure buckled from the strength of her hip colliding into it. The building's foundations started to shatter from the impact and the towering office block soon began to tilt, falling to one side as it began engulfing street upon street whilst it collapsed. The soldiers on the ground had little time to escape as the building tumbled down onto them, as they were quickly engulfed by the falling structure and crushed beneath it.



As the plumes of smoke from the debris and wreckage filled the air, Lyria could not help herself but to mock. “Fufufu~… really now,” she ridiculed the now-annihilated army men, running a finger along her wide hips, now thoroughly turned on as she firmly grasped a handful of her burgeoning buttock, shaking her hips slightly all the while “Is that all your little buildings can take?”


Lyria was about to unbutton her suit, feeling the fabric constricting her glorious body the more her arousal peaked again. It was then she remembered why she was heading out this way and let go of her ass. That peculiar structure she saw earlier still beckoned her like a little jewel glistening in the distance. Lyria recognised that she had all the time to indulge herself but nonetheless appreciated the excursion to deal with another segment of the army. She was exceedingly happy that humanity had prepared such an enjoyable distraction for her but her curiosity was thoroughly peaked, more so than her arousal. However, Lyria wished to indulge herself slightly, just to relieve her pent up feeling. Tapping the zipper of her suit, the clothing slowly drew downwards.



Lyria opened up the suit just enough to let her massive bust finally breath, revealing a great valley of cleavage and a slight peak of her areolas. The zipper and the fabric were straining to contain her breasts from bursting forth, as if it was about to fully buckle, letting her chest explode outwards.  The elf was still annoyed that the suit sizes didn’t readily accommodate for someone so voluptuous and well-endowed but down here on this speck of planet, Lyria could tolerate it. She wondered out insulting it must be, that the peak of humanity military technology could not blemish her, let alone penetrate the suit. It looked as if her breasts would do more damage by rupturing the seams of the suit with their size compared to humanities weaponry.



“Ahhh~”, Lyria pulled at the sides of her suit, letting the cool air waft over her chest, “Much better!”



With such matters attended to, the elf giantess focused back onto the weird-looking building and meandered on over, crushing through the city’s streets and building, leaving a trail of her indented footsteps where her soles had shattered anything foolish enough to be beneath her. Within a few steps, Lyria loomed over this strange structure and started to inspect it.


 
Whilst incredibly small compared to the other, taller constructions of the city, this one was much more ornate. An oval-shaped glass topped the building, with a small golden spire at its peak and its old brickwork covered with various graffiti, it was clear to see that this structure was much older compared to the modernity of the city. Looking to the side, Lyria found it interesting that these steel beams laid out with little poles either side, all of which went through a relatively clear patch of the city that winded itself towards outskirts. At that moment of analysis, Lyria beheld a vehicle coming out from the building on top of those tracks.



Several little metallic carts chugged along the lines, causing Lyria to quickly squat down and delicately pinch the lead vehicle, pulling the entire thing up to her deep blue eye for examination. Focusing on the windows, she could see humans inside falling downwards now that she had inverted the entire thing. Something stirred within her mind until Lyria smacked her head with her freed hand, both in realisation and at how stupid she was being.



“Of course,” the elf was taken aback at the sight of something so old-fashioned, her booming voice shattering the windows, “Trains… train tracks and a little train station. How very antiquated.”



Having now deduced the strange-looking buildings purpose and the old-fashioned mode of transportation, Lyria’s thoughts turned towards how to deal with the trains still pinched between her fingers. Shaking the train about whilst she pondered upon what she should do to everyone trapped within the confines of the carriages, the busty elf witnessed all those dots inside bouncing about as a chilling breeze ran across her cleavage. At that moment, Lyria conjured up how to dispose of those within the train.



Inside the railroad cars, it was pure pandemonium. Some people were stuck hanging onto the seats, trying not to fall down and join the rest of those now lying in a pooled up group at the bottom of the cart. Outside the windows, the entire view was taken up by Lyria’s azure blue eye as she stared intently at the carriages that were dangling between her fingers. The overpowering gaze of such gargantuan eyes, like staring into the depths of a dark blue ocean, relative to the size of the train and impugned just how insignificant its occupants were. For it was hard to tell if she could even make out any of those trapped within the confines of the carriages itself. Suddenly, the train was thrown about as the elf began moving every compartment towards the chest, in turn, she was violently chucking all those about from side to side.



Eventually, the chaos of the train being dragged through the air subsided, allowing the few people flung about inside, now battered and bruised, to clamber out of the wreckage of the ruined carriages. Once outside, they did not the bustling cityscape anymore, instead all they beheld the soft pale skin of Lyria that ran off into the horizon. Her skin dipped downwards, beyond that fleshy precipice that belied a gaping chasm, was another of the elves skin was another seemingly great pink mountain of flesh and fat. What was indecipherable from their minute perspective within their train, now standing upon the rent and ruined carriages, the survivors soon realised they were now resting on top of one of Lyria’s boobs, close enough to slide down into her cleavage.



“Aha~” the elf boomed out with her overwhelming, bassy, voice, causing the people to hold their ears in response, “You vermin should be honoured to ride my chest.”



Placing one hand beneath her boob, Lyria gently bounced her bountiful breast about, watching as the train slowly tumbled towards her cleavage. The carriages picked up some speed as they rolled downwards, everyone inside being cast about as the partially wrecked trained spun towards the abyss that was the gap between her boobs.  Those who were standing above were thrown off, landing upon her skin and beginning their own descent, sliding and bumping down on Lyria's boob toward the terrible abyss alongside the remnants of the train.



As the train’s momentum picked up, hastily throwing the carriages into her cleavage, Lyria used her fingers to pry open the slight gap between her breasts up even more, creating a yawning dark hole for all the humans she had picked up from the train to enjoy. Within a few seconds, the train and all its people were stuck in freefall, plummeting between the elf's boobs. Now stuck falling in Lyria’s cavernous cleavage, the sweat and musk that had built up from her breasts being trapped within the suit had now created an oppressive humid atmosphere, sweltering everyone as they plummeted towards their deaths at the bottom of her bust.



Once the carriages and all the pathetic specks were in freefall beneath her boobs, the buxom elf lifted her fingers away, allowing her breasts to engulf the entirety of the train and its captives. A mountainous wall of flesh barrelled into them like a tidal wave, quickly obliterating them into a fine stain on her skin as they now were quickly smushed between Lyria’s hefty, heaving breasts. For those inside the train, the metallic layers of the carriages violently collapsed all around them, gruesomely compacting everyone and crushing everyone all those within.



Thoroughly satisfied with her work, the elf then took one dainty finger and dragged it between her cleavage to pick out the finely flattened remains. Scooping up the little red blots and ground-up wreckage of the train, Lyria brought her finger towards her awaiting mouth, ready to greedily lick up all the remnants. Of all those carriages, attempting to escape the titanic elf, all that had endured her breasts engulfing them was a minute clump of crimson and metal that sat like a little ball upon the tip of her finger.



“Mmmm!” her soft moan reverberated out as her tongue made contact the pathetic scraps of all that had survived her immense bust squashing them, “You humans really are a tasty treat!”



Having cleaned up her finger and fully enjoyed the morsel, Lyria turned her attention fully towards the train station below. Squatting down, she brought her finger over the top of the building closest to the tracks. Lyria then gently tapped the roof of the building, causing it fully collapse, revealing a plentiful bounty of more trains and humans, all screaming and barging, trying to get onto the few trains still awaiting to depart. The shattered roof brought down hunks of brickwork on top of all those desperately trying to get onto the trains, whilst a few soldiers pushed back against the fear-induced crowds. Lyria however, rested her head on hands and remained still. With but a simple tap, all she had done was whip the crowds into a mad, terror-stricken frenzy, now that they could fully see the busty elf, staring beyond her heaving chest, sporting a wicked grin.



The crowds inside the main station of the city were gripped with horror as the giantess stood above them like a great and terrible omen. Rather than wait for her to subject them to whatever torments she had met out to those within the metropolis, people began to push and shove themselves against the soldiers dealing with the evacuation. Order and calmness had utterly disintegrated amongst the crowds, the fear fuelled masses began fighting their way onto the few trains still awaiting to depart, clamouring past its guards who were trying to maintain some sense of organisation. It was then one train began to pull away, its conductor praying to somehow slip by unawares as the towering sadistic elf looked on at the pandemonium, surveying the chaos she had caused with complete, unaltered delight.



Lyria’s gaze was drawn away from perusing the overall condition of the station and instead met the train barely had begun its journey to escape her. As people ran after it, falling onto the tracks below in a last-ditch effort to escape, two of her gargantuan fingers came down and tore it off the track, placing it into the palm of her hand.

 

“Fufu~ not so fast.”



It was then as she was admiring upon the mass of minute carriages filled to the brim with all those horror-engulfed humans, Lyria decided to devote her efforts solely onto them. One by one, track by track, Lyria plucked the remaining trains that had failed to depart before her arrival. Some of the trains with their doors still partly open, as people were holding onto the sides, only to soon lose their grip and fall back to the ground, raining down onto the ground and splattering upon impact. As the trains were lifted up into the heavens and then uncerimounsily planted into the elf’s open palm, she inspected the pile of metal that had accumulated. It was then, by running a finger up and down her plump thigh in excited anticipation that Lyria soon devised a fun way of treating with all those humans stuck within the carriages.

 

Lifting herself back up to her towering height, the elf turned herself around casting a great shadow upon the station. She began looking behind and squaring herself up, shuffling her feet slightly as she aimed for. Every in the station could feel the quaking caused by her slight footsteps but could only see her enormous backside that stretched high up, blocking their view of the sky. Those stuck in the underground sections of the station faired no better as the passageways had already buckled under Lyria’s footfalls as she approached the station. Those below were entombed the lower parts of the subway system by brick and dirt baring their escape, now trapped and abandoned to their fates. All they could do was listen to dulled and muffled screams of those outside as they stuck feeling each and every movement of the massive giant elf just above them.

 

“Fufu~” Lyria’s coy mocking voice boomed out, “You don’t mind if I take a seat here right?”

 

Lyria wiggled her wide hips, shaking her butt slightly as the voluptuous elf loomed over the train station. She toyed with them first, threatening to sit on them by dropping down and then lifting back up once or twice, listening to their terrified screams every time her butt edged closer and closer.



The strenuous exercise of squatting starting to build up a little bit of sweat. Tiring of her overexertion, her ass began to lower onto the station, fully engulfing the entirety of the structure. Lyria’s buttocks, so tightly compacted with the trappings of her suit, struck upon the brickwork and glass before her cheeks ploughed their way through. The people below had barely any time to process what she was happening as the shadow cast by her ass suddenly grew, only to then find themselves being crushed beneath her buxom buttocks. Those beneath the station soon had the ground above collapse onto them as the elf’s butt dug down into the earth. As the earthquakes that rumbled through the city once more, toppling the nearer buildings over, the entirety of the bustling train station was scoured, reduced to a sordid stain beneath her ass.



Having now cratered her ass into the ground, obliterating what was once a proud and the largest transport hub for the city, Lyria kept wiggling her backside, twisting her butt about as she got nice and comfortable. With a plentiful plethora of trains piled up into a chaotic bundle of carriages and locomotives in the palm of her hand, Lyria kept her hand steady as she fell and laid down onto her side. Her body soon crushed any lingering remains of the buildings nearby that she had not inadvertently destroyed beforehand.



Once content in her new position, Lyria began lifting one leg up high up into the air, far and away above even the tallest structures that had miraculously survived her destructive spree. She then started placing the trains onto her thigh as all the carriages and people inside tumbled down from her palm onto her awaiting thigh. Once they had all scattered upon her broad, plump thigh she started tensing her muscle to bounce them around, causing all the carriages and trains to be thrown up into the air and slam back down onto her.



“Hmm~” Lyria continued to play with all those stuck on her thighs, savouring the feeling of all the cold metallic trains bouncing on her thigh, “Enjoying the ride humans?”



Soon enough, Lyria was tiring of having her leg so high in the air. The elf then slowly brought her thick thigh back down onto the pile of trains. Those people inside the train that had barely recuperated from being tossed about soon found that the metal frames around them began to compact inward. Those who weren’t knocked unconscious or dead already from the violent turbulence Lyria had inflicted upon witnessed the framework around them begin to buckle, the metal loudly groaning as her other thigh lay upon the train. The sides began breaking, pushing down onto the terrified, screaming crowds as they realised the horrific fate that lay ahead for them. As her other thigh came down, the light that entered the train became dimmer and dimmer as her leg blocked out any light from reaching them. Within the darkness caused by her thighs, all those stuck within the carriages were soon squashed into a crimson paste between Lyria’s thick, meaty thighs. As she began rubbing her thighs together, Lyria endeavoured to fully flatten their remains, enjoying the slight cold sensation of the metal that somehow penetrated past her suit.



As the curvaceous elf lifted her thick thigh back up to inspect her grisly doings, she heard a faint roaring sound and then a small peck struck onto her backside. Lyria ignored it at first, more focused on surveying the devastation and aftermath of the piled-up trains she had just crushed with her thigh. Running across the breadth of her thighs, Lyria witnessed a compacted collection of crushed metallic remains oozing out its warm crimson filling onto her suit. As before, the elf scooped up the remnants of both the wreckage and the people squashed within which she brought up to her mouth.



It was then as she laid onto her back, closing her eyes chewing up the flattened carriages, rolling it about in her mouth, the pecking became more pronounced as she felt twang upon her protruding, erect nipple. Opening up her eyes, Lyria huffed in annoyance and picked herself up back to her colossal height once more to find out who was trying her patience as the slight roaring seemingly grew louder and louder. As she stood up to tower over the buildings to survey the half-ruined cityscape from her elevated perspective, a military jet collided into the side of her massive breast, its pilot miscalculating the speed at which the colossal elf could move.  Yet Lyria had barely registered the plane colliding into her breast believing it to be another annoying peck, scanning around the multitude of buildings and structures she towered above, wondering where the annoyance was coming from.



As she turned around, a minute explosion struck her cheek, slightly surprising Lyria. Her skin was too thick to penetrate, even with the most advanced military hardware humanity could bring to bear against her. But she saw them, like little flies buzzing high above her, swooping down and dropping their payloads onto her. An assortment of jets and planes dived down and fired their missiles and bombs into her. The elf could barely see them until they darted down towards her and sprayed everything they had into her, feeling a slight but acute sting each and every time.



Lyria’s frustration begun to boil over. These annoying bugs that rained down those bombs onto her godlike body who escaped her retribution. The soldiers below at least had the gall to face her directly, these pathetic pilots flew close to her and darted past, as if they were mocking the elf with her lack of dexterity to catch them. Waving her arms about, Lyria tried to catch them or swat them out of the sky, missing them each time. It was not until she had tried ineffectively chasing after one, running through the city, only to catch her foot and then trip up, falling onto a swath of the metropolis that the elf finally had enough of being so insulted, slamming her fist into the ground in anger.



As she picked herself up, dusting off the wreckage of so many buildings from her suit, that the indignation Lyria felt reached its zenith, seething with rage that these humans were trying to mock her. She tapped her wrist, bringing up a holographic display onto the suit’s fabric. As the missiles and bomb from the aircraft continued to incessantly pour onto her, Lyria flicked through the options. Upon her suit was a rendering of her body and a slider at the side. Turning the option to its highest possible setting, Lyria closed the display. Impatiently tapping her foot, quaking the earth with each frustrated tap, the elf stood there waiting, trying to remain as calm as possible as the missiles and payloads continued to ineffectively pepper her suit, doing nothing more than fueling the wrath of the giant elf more and more. The pilots high above soon heard something, a thunderous preternatural groaning that roared out. Soaring past their target, they saw her form vibrating; causing the earth to violently rumble as she tightly clenched her fists. Before the pilots and the lingering inhabitants could understand what was happing a brilliant flash of radiant light erupted out from Lyria that dazzled the remnants of the city.