- Text Size +

The next couple days have been the same, she will constantly try to teach him lessons about how to act in a proper way in front of women, and whenever he seemed not to be willing to follow her instructions, then she´ll proceed with the punishment. She slapped him, menaced to starve him, lock him on a closet and all other things that were used to discipline ages ago.

But not everything was bad, during some of those days, when he did as he was told, she talked and treated him in a normal way. She wasn´t mean all the time, in fact, she seemed to like his company; of course, when he acted the right way and wasn´t a jerk as he used to be on a daily basis.

Even if she acted as a nice host, he still tried to escape whenever she left the house; there was one thing that didn´t changed, it was the fact that he was a prisoner inside her house, even if she had an attractive body and most of the time she wore tight clothes, or if she allowed him to take a glance at her body, he still needed to return to his normal life.

Whenever she was gone or simply wasn´t around, he tried to escape, but it seemed as if the house was sealed, he couldn´t open the door, or a window; she explained to him that there was a spell on the house too, the house will only be open when she wants it to be, the rest of the time it´ll be completely closed, sealed if you like. He tried his best, but like she said, no one was going to be able to exit or enter without her permission.

Most of the time he felt sad, his freedom had been taken away by this woman, and all just because she wanted. He swore that one of these days, he was going to tell her all he thought, and fight his way out of this, but at his current size, not even three foot tall, it will be really hard.

Since none of his clothes fitted anymore, she gave him something to wear, out of nowhere she pulled out a pair of pants and a hoodie; she told him that he needed to keep warm since the weather will feel a little cooler than when he was a big man. Now that he had been shrunk, it will be as freezing as the coolest winter day, at least for him.

On top of being physically weak, since all of his strength had been taken away too, starting on the first day she commanded him to take care of some pumpkin patch, and he had to do so every day, check how they grew and so on. Else, she would not feed him. It wasn´t fair, but like she said, he was not on a vacation, he had to do a lot of housework. Every morning and evenings he came out to the backyard, she supervised him of course, and started checking on the soil and watering the pumpkins.

Today, it´s been almost two weeks since he is with her. He hates it, but the only thing he can do is take it and hope that on the 31 ST, she´ll release him of this sentence and allow him to go back to his normal life. Every day that goes by, he only misses more the days when he could come and go as he pleased, check on the women at the bar, hit on them, have sex with them, basically, he missed what he thought were the good things life had for him.

But she wanted to teach him that he wasn´t right, that the life he had was not the one he was supposed to aim and that, by the way he was acting, he´ll most likely end up as a lonely man with no one to love. He didn´t care, the more time he spent there, the more he wanted to return to his regular habits. He was only going to pretend he learned so that she can set him free, he didn´t care what she thought, he only wanted to escape, the sooner the better.

Even still, she had been open with him and talked about her life thru the years, she talked about her life when she was young, how men only seek for women to have sex, to use them; the truth was that she was born over 300 years ago, she became a witch on her early twenties and dedicated her life to learned all, she spent her whole-time studying spells, how to make potions and so on. The first things she learned was how to maintain her youth, she was basically immortal. And she discovered the way to maintain a certain place, such as her house, intact, keep it from decaying. It was like a loop, where she could maintain everything away from aging, time wouldn´t affect things she wanted, where she lived or simply what she owned.

Time kept passing by on the outside world, and she knew it; from time to time, she wandered on the real world, only watching how things changed; asides of buildings and technology itself, she focused her attention on how men and women changed the way they treated each other. In a way, she liked the change, how they were becoming more like equals in society; but there was one thing that remained, some men still thought of women as if they had been placed on earth for their personal amusement. She hated it.

Hundreds of years had passed and some things where still the same, so she decided to put hands into it, and from time to time, she decided to take a man home to be “educated” so that he could treat women the way they deserved to be treated. And now, it was Mark´s turn.

She enjoyed watching how the little man struggled to take care of the pumpkins, all the effort he put on the easiest tasks. It would´ve been easier if he had been the man he used to, carrying two bags of soil at a time. But at his shrunken state, he was barely able to drag one of them from the storage shed to the pumpkins patch. It wasn´t that far, maybe ten or eleven yards, but for him, it was hell.

She knew that will be a good lesson, that not everything´s as easy as it looks. She wanted to teach him that only because he had a big strong body, he should value it not take advantage of it. And struggling with heavy things at his reduced size will teach him that people who are weaker than him deserve help, he should help those who needed a hand. Forcing him to do things he obviously couldn´t was a way for her to make him see that sometimes, even the smallest help, is much appreciated. That´s why she let him struggle all day long and watch him from the distance.

Another lesson there was hard work, when the garden was fully grown, she knew he´ll learn the value of hard working; how it is worth to have things done in the proper way, and in the end, how gratifying it is to see your job well done. It was metaphorical of course, he should apply it so that, when he met a woman, he´ll take his time and act the correct way, not try to impose himself and try to get into bed with her.

“Ok, time´s up, you´ve done enough for today” she said, smiling at him.

“Oh… ok” he replied, covered with dirt and mud, from head to toes; he had the hood on since the weather outside was way cooler than usual, at least for him. He left everything there and headed to the porch where she was.

He was impressed by her body, she had been the only woman he had seen in days, weeks even, so it was not hard to believe that he focused all of his attention on her. At first, he was only focused on her breasts and the way her butt sway from side to side as she walked. But now, now he focused more of his attention on the clothes she wore, how they accentuated her body´s shape. And there was also this other thing, being a 6´4” men, he never knew a woman as tall as him, at least not in person; but now, she completely towered over him by over three feet. For him, she was gigantic, and what´s worst, a part of him actually liked it.

He still thought about that time when she carried him and allowed him to caress her bare bosom. How she was taking command of all the situation and how the little permission he had was enough to thrill him. It felt as if he was doing something forbidden, touching such an immense woman´s flesh. But she allowed him, he knew she was in control, and a part of him enjoyed the idea.

Over the last weeks, he had found that he was starting to have feelings for her, at first, he only wanted to get laid with her and move on to the next one, but now, now he kind of liked her. He was getting used to the fact of being close to her, hoping that maybe she´ll allow him to do as he did the first day, he didn´t care if she didn´t let him touch her, he only wanted to be close to her, embraced by her. He didn´t knew where these feelings came from but he didn´t care.

Being reduced in size had taught him something, you can get anxious easily, everything´s way bigger than it used to, heavier and some things are harder to do. Being reduced in size from one day to another can be something scary, more if you consider that you´re not in your house, but in someone else´s house; the house of the person who shrank you. But, for some reason, whenever he was close to Agatha, he felt… good, he wasn´t sure why or how, but being close to her made him feel protected. It´s true that she´s the one who shrank him, and she´s been tormenting him with her so called “lessons”, but whenever she is acting nice, when she seems carrying and gentle, he completely falls for her.

It´s true that she´s not always like that, whenever she wants to punish him, she can do things that can be considered insane, but after that, for some reason, she seems to compensate it; to actually try to make amends, she heals his wounds in a gentle way, even if she doesn´t apologize as it is, he knows she cares. She cares for him, he doesn´t know why, but she does. And maybe the problem it´s him, maybe, if he acts as he´s been told then he can enjoy this, rather than hate it.

But that´s sometimes, the rest of the time, his anxiousness drives him to search for a way to escape. Run away as fast as he can, but until now, he hasn´t find a way out. Hopefully, this´ll end up soon, but in the meantime, he feels as if he´s falling for her. For some reason he seems to be falling in love for this woman, living with her every day has been putting ideas into his mind, and the only conclusion he can lead is that, she loves him too.

How she acts, the way she cares, there´s definitely something behind it. It´s true that she wants to teach men a lesson, the question is, why does she take men home? If she´s a witch, couldn´t she hypnotize everyone so that they did as she said? Maybe magic doesn´t work that way. There´s one thing for sure, she enjoys having Mark at home.

In a way, she gets some entertainment by making him struggle with her every day orders; she steps out of her routine by having him there, she avoids being alone. But why? These questions keep bugging Mark day and night. And there´s three things to have in mind. Number one: She´s always around him, watching his every move, as if she was amused by whatever he does; and that takes us to Number two: she´s always smiling when she´s around him, not really sure if she finds him funny or just enjoys tormenting him. And last, Number three: she´s always teasing him, not verbally but, the clothes she wears, the way she moves, she´s definitely hinting on him, in a very mysterious way.

There´s a lot of rules to follow around the house, to do as she says it´s the first and most important, but there´s some others he´s been following during the last weeks. There´s a lot, but the ones that stuck on his head the most are: she´ll take care of cooking for him only if he earns it; he can´t be alone unless she says so; he has to pay close attention to what she orders and how she says it (maybe to take more in consideration what women say, but who knows); and the most annoying rule, he has to sleep with her, but here´s the catch, he can only lay next to her, not try anything with her, not touching her in an inappropriate way or basically foreplay.

That´s what he´s been dealing with, she wants to keep him close, that´s for sure, but why? Maybe she wants to make sure he understands and does as he´s told, but why does he have to sleep with her? He asked once, when she was in a good mood, but her answer was: “Not because a man and a woman share a bed means that they´ll get laid, sometimes they can just enjoy each other´s company. The reason why I do so it´s to teach you that you have to control yourself, allow the woman to decide, not just try to get your way with her.” And also, it´ll keep him warm during nights, but he knows there´s something behind it.

He wasn´t sure, but she may be lying. There was something else going on in her mind, he may have been only attracted to women because of their physique, but with the time, he found out that their body also has a language, their faces show certain expressions that dictate whether they´re into you or not. And Agatha´s body said one thing… stay.

When someone doesn´t want you around, you can tell in a matter of minutes, seconds even. But she didn´t show that. It was true that she punished him, a lot sometimes. But whenever she talked with him in a more humane way, he could tell she enjoyed his company, as if being alone so long let her to crave for a sincere interaction with someone else. He wasn´t always a jerk, he may be angry half of the time, but within days he learned one thing, whenever she feels like talking, he must listen. There are few opportunities she gives him to act as a regular man, and he won´t waste them.

Whenever they talk, he talks with her being polite and respectful; the main reason was that he doesn´t want her to get mad. Bad things happen when she does. And also, he actually enjoys it, such as right now that they´re talking while she´s cooking dinner.

“Sooo…” she says, “I see someone´s been working hard on his pumpkin patch, and they´re growing pretty well” it was true, those pumpkins had grown from almost nothing to huge orange balls, at least for him they were huge.

“Oh yeah, they are growing pretty well huh, I guess I´m pretty good with gardening” he said praising himself.

She just smiled and let out a little giggle, “Yes you are, and you know what else you´re pretty good at?” she asked.

“I´m not sure, what?” he was curious about where the conversation was heading, hopefully she said sex, but there was a chance of one in a million that she said so.

“Sweeping” she said.

“Sweeping?” he asked, not very surprised that she said it.

“Yes, sweeping, dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes, you have enough time to sweep the living room” she said smiling.

“What?! But, I´ve been working all day, can´t we just, I mean, can it be done after dinner?” he complaint.

She turned with a wooden spoon in her hand and said: “No, now raise your hands” he knew where this was heading.

“But…” he tried to say.

“No but´s, raise your hands and don´t make this harder, or you´ll regret it” she said frowning a little, he did as he was told, then she hit his hands hard with the spoon.

“Ouch!” he said.

“Remember that when a woman gives you an order, you have to do as she says, now go get the broom and start sweeping” she commanded as he left the kitchen rubbing his hands.

“Fuck, why does she have to be so authoritarian, I mean, can´t it be done later, or tomorrow… it´s not like we´re having any visits or something” he thought. He was used to being hit with a spoon, at least by now, it wasn´t very common to do so to a 27-year-old-man, but he didn´t dare to go against what someone over twice his size says.

Sometimes when she turns and starts walking towards him, a part of him trembles, scared of what she´ll do. Sometimes he just lowers his head and looks straight into her mid thighs, so thick and juicy. But she always forces him to turn up to look at her, which is really hard given the fact that her generous bosom obstructs the view to her face. It´s hard not to get aroused by such an attractive woman, but he cuts his fantasies out with a slap and commands him to do something, it´s annoying but what else can he do? He can´t complaint, or else… at least that´s what she says.

Now he´s sweeping the floor obediently like she said. “I don´t get why if time can´t affect this house, dust still gets in, shouldn´t there be a spell for it, or at least a robotic vacuum?” he really hated it.

Moments later dinner was served, now he was seated on the table, well, actually sitting on a table with three or four thick books underneath; he was eating stew, it wasn´t his favorite, but there was nothing else to eat.

“You know Mark” Agatha said, “I see you´re starting to learn, I mean, you´re not perfect… but, I´m sure that in the next couple days you´ll be able to learn all that I´ve been trying to teach you on the past few weeks. Believe me, when we´re done, you are going to like it too.” She said cheerfully as she started removing her apron.

Mark began to question what she said, why was she so sure he was going to like it? He hated the most part of what he had to do. For instance, he had to pay his food with labor, he wasn´t allowed to touch her without her permission, his opinion didn’t matter at all. And he was supposed to like the results? On his mind, the only conclusion he could lead was that, in the end, he´ll be a man willing to serve any woman, ready to do as she said; like a slave who would only work to make a woman happy.

But then, then she removed her apron and exposed her body. Turns out that underneath she was wearing a strapless dress, one that had a low cut, a really low cut. His ideas vanished when he saw the generous amount of boob flesh that she was exposing. His mouth began to water. He blinked a couple times and then return to reality, he saw her smiling at him and say: “What do you think about the stew, do you like it?”

“Like it?” he thought, “well the stew is pretty good actually, but…” he was thinking to himself, “that´s not what I dislike, what I hate is the fact that she´s turning me into some sort of woman´s servant, and she´s asking me if I like the stew?” he was furious, the main reason why he was there was to be changed, completely, up until now he had tried to do as he´s been told, but now, he´s getting tired of it.

“Well, the stew is pretty good actually” he simply said.

She smiled and said: “oh, I´m glad you like it, you know, this time I used…”

“Hold on…” he interrupted her, “let me finish, I said that the stew was pretty good, but there´s something that´s been bothering me”. She blinked a couple times; he was not supposed to interrupt her so abruptly. But he continued.

“What´s been bothering me it´s the fact that all this “lessons” are only meant to make me submissive towards women. And the fact that you´ve been punishing me just to link it to the fact that acting in an inappropriate way towards a woman will lead to a punishment it´s really annoying. And what the fuck with the shrinking? If you´re a witch couldn´t you use telekinesis or some other shit to control me? Listen, I´m tired of playing your stupid game, now I…” he froze, not by a spell but by other thing.

She was furious, she only allowed him to speak just to see where he wanted to get, but by all she heard she only came to one conclusion, he hasn´t learned anything. She rose from her sit and approached to him with a huge grin on her face, he just stood there wondering if he had gone too far. Every step she took from the other side of the table just made him want to run, but he couldn´t move, he was afraid.

She stood net to him, looming from above with pure rage on her face, she leaned and said: “It seems you need a little lesson, don´t you think?” and just like that she pulled him from his hood all the way to the living room. He fell to his knees when she threw him from his sit and hardly stood up to walk next to her. She took long strides; he could feel her anger by how each of her feet just hit the floor with hard.

She sat on the couch, placed him in front of her, in the middle of her legs; all the while he was looking at her face, the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know, this was going to hurt. She placed her hands on each of his shoulders and said: “Now, I can see you´re nothing but an ungrateful little man” she was looming at him, even sited, his head didn´t even reach her shoulders; he was speechless, expecting for the worst.

“You haven´t learned anything, not even the main reason why I brought you here, but there´s still time, we have over a week for you to learn, but now, now I can´t let you get out of this, all you said was disrespectful, and what´s more, it wasn´t even true, but if that´s how you see things, find… if you think I want you to be a submissive man then, I guess this will fit with that.”

And just like that she rose him and in a matter of seconds, laid him down over her lap, resting his chest on her left knee. A cold sweat began to flow thru his forehead, what was she doing? Then, he felt her hand, her big hand searching for the waist band of his pants, and once she found it, she just pulled it, exposing his bare butt.

“Hold on…” he thought, “don´t tell me she´s…” he had an idea of what was going on, but could it be? No! it can´t, this couldn´t happen, you can´t do this to a man on his late 20s. He wasn´t sure if she´ll be willing to proceed. He turned and took a peek of her, to see if she was really going for it; and she was.

She had an insulted look on her face, she turned, scowling at him in discontent. He swallowed hard, and then she said: “You know very well that you deserve this.” And just like that, she rose her hand up in the sky and hit him hard on his butt, smashing her whole hand on his ass, he could feel she wasn´t holding anything back, she hit him with all she had. He turned and let out a low wail, closing his fists together, he was sure that now, there was a red mark with the shape of her hand on both of his butt cheeks.

“And don´t think this is over, we haven´t even started” she said maliciously. He tightened his butt the most he could, but each slap hurt harder than the previous one. He tried to take it as a man, trying his best not to show that it hurt. It was hard, before he knew it, tears had begun to form beneath his eyes, and a drop flow thru his cheek all the way to the floor.

*SLAP* * SLAP* *SLAP*

She didn´t care if it hurt, she was enraged, the only thing she wanted was for him to feel her anger, to know that he better shut all of his thoughts down and never question her. Even if she heard him sobbing, she didn´t care, this was his punishment, it was supposed to hurt, otherwise, it wouldn´t teach him nothing. With each slap, he felt as if his ass was falling apart, not sure if it was because of the pain, but he could swear he was bleeding. It was like being hit by a whip, he didn´t even dare to turn, his eyes were completely shut, just waiting for this to end.

And finally, she stopped. He didn´t even move because of the pain he felt, but he let out a sigh of relief. Then she grabbed him by the hood and picked him up, he weighted almost nothing. She was mad, and only watching him made her even more angry. She walked thru the living room with him hanging in the air, this was a path he knew; when she got really mad, she always did the same, she locked him on a closet, and now, she was standing right in front of it.

Saying nothing, she opened the door and threw him in, he fell on his knees; when he turned, he could see how a stride of light that seemed to get thinner and thinner as the gap of the door was closing. And then, when the door was shut, he was left in a complete darkness. He stood up, mostly because he couldn´t sit, he felt like his butt was on fire, so he stood there for a while. Minutes became hours and then he lost track of time; he was starving, he was tired, but most of all, he was worried about what will happen.

Whenever he was locked there, it only meant one thing, when he came out, there was going to be an even worst punishment. Being there was like a time out, during that time Agatha will make her mind, she´ll think on what to do with him. Most of the time, when she let him out, she´ll make him clean the house completely, or force him to move a pile of rocks from one side to another; but there was a time, once she did nothing, she just let him out and send him to bed. Something weird to do to an adult man, but she did, she simply commanded him to get upstairs and do nothing. That time he wondered why, he could see a little regret on her face, but he ignored the reason.

Now, he was laying on the floor, his legs had gotten tired and he couldn´t stand anymore; he laid facing the floor, even the slightest touch made his butt ache. It was cold, really cold, so he took a piece of cloth to cover himself, maybe a jacket or a carpet he wasn´t sure, he couldn´t see anything but darkness. He covered himself and closed his eyes. He was tired, and sleeping may settle him a little, he feared what she´ll do once she let him out; for now, he´ll take a nap.

Suddenly, a beam of light started to grow on his face, he opened his eyes. To his surprise, Agatha was opening the door. He rose from the floor as she said: “Ok, get up, I´ll show you something” he could tell that she was still mad, there was some discontent on her tone. He did as she said, but it was hard to walk, with every move, his butt hurt. He walked slowly.

“Stand right there” she said with a harsh tone. He stood right in front of her. She stood over three foot taller than him, imposing, she had one hand on her waist and on the other, she had a glass.

“You know what this is?” she asked pointing at the glass she carried. He nodded in denial.

“Let me tell you… Mark, this is a potion…” when he heard it his eyes opened widely, could it be that it was another shrinking potion? Was she going to shrink him even further? Maybe this time she´ll shrink him all the way to an inch and step on him, his heart was beating rapidly on his chest, he swallowed hard.

She saw his reaction and let out a small grin, she knew he was scared, but he ignored what was about to come, so she added: “I know you´re eager to know what this is, but before you come to any conclusion, I´ll tell you one thing…” she said as she rose the glass in front of her, smiling with a dark aura around her face, and said: “this potion… it´s for me.”

Chapter End Notes:

The next and final chapter is already on my Patreon, you can join if you´d like to know how this stiry ends:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234