- Text Size +

October, the last month before winter comes to chill everything up, a month when the temperature gradually decreases, and the season becomes one of cold weather. This month will come with a bunch of changes for all, for some, the autumn season means the end of summer; for others, it means that leaves will start to fall from the trees. But there´s a different meaning for those people who think of October as a magical month, even a spooky one.

October means one thing, Halloween is right around the corner, a holiday for people to enjoy and just spend times between horror movies and candy; every place you go, you´re able to see all the orange and black colored ornaments. Pumpkins everywhere you go, a ton of costumes fill the stores racks. As you may see, this is a month for someone to have a notion that different things are close, and in some cases, it´s a month to practice occultism.

There´s also a dark side in this month, people often use it to interact with supernatural beings. Trying to invoke all sort of entities trying to get closer to the darkness that hides in this planet; for most people, the paranormal side of this month it is something thrilling, and for others, well, skeptic people´s always around. Some people don´t really like this holiday. But whether you like it or not, this month may or may not, put a spell on you.

It´s already October the fifth, you can see that all the stores are decorated, the leaves on the trees are already painted in a yellow-orange tone, even the darkness of the night is different. The only thing that´ll keep the same, is that most people will keep on with their everyday activities, such as Mark´s case. He´s a 27-year-old men, considered very attractive for most women; from time to time, he goes to a bar close to his house and just spends the whole night drinking and trying to hit on women.

He believes no woman can resist his charms, standing at 6´4” and having a consistent amount of muscle, he believes he´ll be doing some woman a favor if he lets himself go and have some fun with her. Most of the time, he acts as a dush, a jerk that´s so focused on the idea that he´s a stud, that he doesn´t take much time to be nice with women. Tonight, well, that´s still the case.

He likes to go to the bar, whether he goes with his friends or alone; in the end, according to him, he´ll just get laid with some other woman, why to bother in inviting his friends all the time? He believes woman are here for him to choose from them, as if they were a shirt you buy on a store, just checking everything until you decide to take one with you. Now, after a couple of beers, he´s ready to throw himself into the next “fortunate” woman, and that usually works.

Even if he´s a self-focused asshole, the truth is that, it doesn´t matter if he has to try with three or four women, he ends up getting what he wants, a night of pure sex, and no obligations after. He says that´s the best for now, why to bother getting a girlfriend when he can head to the bar and get the action he desires, as he says, there´s no need to remember an anniversary, to buy expensive gifts or investing time in someone that´s not him.

Now, he has his attention focused on a blonde girl at the end of the bar, she´s got one thing he likes, a big pair of boobs. He checks on her from head to toes, then just rises an eyebrow showing interest, after that, he gets up and starts walking to where she is.

“Hello there, why´s a cutie like you sitting all alone?” he asks as he leans over the bar.

“Well, I´m waiting for some friends actually” she says not looking very interested.

“Ok, annnd… are your friends as attractive as you are?” he asks, he doesn´t care about what comes out of his mouth, inside his brain, he´s thinking that if he´s not lucky with her, then he can move on to one of her friends.

“Ugh, listen, I´m not interested, so you can cut it out and beat it” she replies annoyed.

“Find… “ he says, he knows when to quit, at least sometimes, “but it´s your loss” he adds at the end.

She just turned her eyes and returned to her drink. He went back and sat on his stool, now it was time for him to start searching for the next victim, in the meantime, he ordered another beer.

Time went by, and after trying to seduce a woman, who came with her boyfriend, he was turned down, not that it´ll be surprising; the guy argued with him, they even treat each other, but each of them just walked away, Mark knew he could´ve knocked the guy down, he was shorter and sissy looking, according to him.

He was half way drunk right now, he just sat down and with his arms and legs wide opened, he drank the whole content of the jar and let out a loud belch. His eyes were glassy now, and he turned from side to side, one thing was sure, he was going to get back home with a woman, and after that, they were going to fuck as if there was no tomorrow.

Time went by and after some other rounds, he found what he was looking for. A woman entered the bar, and she catch Mark´s attention immediately. She had long black hair, bright green eyes and a curvaceous body. She may be around 5´7” or 5´8” and she was wearing a black tight tank top, that revealed a considerable amount of boob flesh; underneath, she was wearing tight denim jeans and a pair of shiny black boots; not that he cared, her big breasts were all it took to turn him on. He emptied his jar and stood up, he stumbled a little, but that was not going to stop him.

She sat on a table in one of the corners of the bar, alone. He fixed the neck of his shirt and decided to go for it. He headed over there, standing as tall as he could and smelling like a beer cask, he told her:

“Well, this must be your lucky day… my lady” you could see the interest on his face, since he was drunk, he didn´t notice that he peeked on her boobs more that what´s allowed.

“Oh yeah, why?” she asked, curious about where this man wanted to get.

“I think it´s kind of obvious, but I´ll explain you anyway…” he said as he sat on the table, without being invited, “the reason, if you want to know, it´s because I am going to invite you a drink” he said as if he was doing her a favor.

“Thanks dear” she said leaning forward and placing her hand on her cheek.

“Oh, you´ll thank me later” ha said winking at her.

The woman was no stupid, she could tell he was an idiot, but… she wanted to see what could happen as the night evolved. And so, he went to get a couple drinks for them. He returned and they talked for a while. He talked the most about himself, she didn´t mind, she could tell he was a selfish man, she stayed there just because she was bored, and he could be her next “project”. Time passed and Mark was ready to get out of there and take this woman to his place.

“So… “ he started stretching a little.

“Agatha” she said introducing herself.

“Oh… sure” he replied, he didn´t care what her name was, he was just trying to take her home for a love night, well, making love night.

“You know…” she said, “we´ve been talking for a while now, even a few hours I guess… but I wonder, during all that time, why didn´t you bother to ask my name?” then she simply took a sip of her drink.

“Oh well, I guess, you know…” he didn´t care at all, but he tried to come up with some answer.

“I know Mark, I can tell you´re only looking forward to fuck with me, I understand that, but tell me… is this like, the only thing you do? Just come here, seduce a woman or two and just get laid?” she asked, she didn´t seem mad, it was as if she was trying to make him confess, she knew the kind of man he was.

“I don´t think that´s any of your business…” he said frowning at her, “besides, what´s the matter if I do so, I mean, what´s wrong with having some fun while your young?” he said trying to make his point.

“Well, I think that if that´s how you see it, and sex the only thing you really search for, that´s a little lame, don´t you think?” she said soberly.

“Listen, I don´t really care, right now, the only thing I care is if you´re going to come home with me… and yes, the only goal here is to fuck, but if you don´t want to do it, find… I´ll just get up and find some other woman, you know, anyone here will be lucky to be with me” he said as he flexed his muscles; he was drunk and about to lose it, the truth was that if she turned him down, it was most likely that he´ll end up by himself tonight.

“Cut it out, you´re not that desirable, besides, no one said we´re not heading home together” she added, she had a look in her face that, asides of inviting him, it seemed as if she had some other thing in mind.

His eyebrows rose, it seemed as if he was going to get what he wanted, in the end, it was worth the wait. “Say, you wanna head to my place now?” he asked with a satisfied look.

“Well, not really… I was thinking that maybe, we can head to my place” then she winked at him.

Finally, he was getting some action, he decided to waste no time, he paid for the beer and her drinks and left the bar. He had no idea where she lived, but in fact, he had no idea about her at all; all the time they spoke, he was trying to seduce her, just praising himself, as if he was trying to sell himself to her. Not even once he asked where she lived, or if she lived in town, he didn´t ask for her job, what her interests were, he only had a thing in mind, getting laid as soon as possible.

Since he was way drunk, she drove his car, the left from downtown, passed all the office buildings on the city and still headed forward.

“How far do you live?” he asked.

“Uhm, a little far actually, but don´t worry, we´re almost there” she said smiling.

He didn´t like how that sound, the last thing he wanted was for the car to run out of gas and spend the rest of his night calling a tow truck to take him back home. She took the highway and headed to the outside of the city. First, there were some houses, then less and less, they entered the woods and crossed a wooden bridge. For a while, there was nothing but trees.

“Damn, who buys a house so far away, I mean, how did you even get to that bar without a car?” he asked, feeling frustrated of the long way drive he´ll have to take to get back home.

“I have my ways” she said, “besides, that house has been in my family for generations, it´ll be a shame to leave it there all alone” she added.

He wasn´t sure who this lady was, never before he had heard of someone mentioning a woman living so far away from the city; she seemed young, maybe about his age, and she also seemed to be wise, maybe too much for him. Besides, how does she even get to work? It´s a hell of a drive from where they were heading to the city, it must´ve been like an hour already.

“Almost there” she said, and a strange shine crossed her eyes, as if they glow by themselves. Mark didn´t notice, he was too annoyed for the drive and drunk too.

“Ok, I´m definitely going to enjoy myself tonight, this girl´s playing really hard to get… damn, I just hope she´s not one of those crazy people who´ll take me to the middle of the woods just to sodomize my body and kill me” he thought.

“Ok, we´re finally here” she said as they passed thru a huge fence that he could swore open by itself. He blamed the alcohol, but still, something was off. They entered to the property, there were a lot of black death trees on the garden, underneath, green grown grass covered the ground. He saw the yellow eyes of an owl staring at him from a whole on a tree. He felt really uneasy, but if he wanted to get laid, then he´ll have to take it.

At the end of that dirt road, there was a house, a big dark house. It had a Victorian style, it seemed to be a house from the 1800s, the exterior was completely covered with wood cladding and a roof covered with wooden tiles. The house seemed off, it seemed to emanate a dark aura, as if it was haunted.

But Mark didn´t believe on any of that stuff, there couldn´t be something such as ghosts, goblins or any of those things. He was skeptical, and the only thing he believed was in today and how to get laid with the next girl that appeared. He didn´t bother himself to think in other than his daily life, and sometimes the GYM.

This woman parked next to the house, she turned the car off and asked him: “I hope you don´t get scared easily, it´ll be a shame if you´re too scared to enter” she had seen his expression when they first entered the property, she could tell he was uneasy, but he played it cool.

“Haha, me? Scared? Pffff, listed, there´s nothing that scares this guy…” he said pointing at himself, “besides, if I leave… then we can´t enjoy ourselves” he said leaning closer to her, preparing to kiss her.

“Good” she said as she got down of the car and left him hanging, ready for his kiss. “Then… you must come” she added, inviting him in.

They both entered the house, and when she opened the door, he was astonished. The dusty looking house was in fact clean on the inside, but the interior still had a vintage look. All of the furniture seemed from the past century, in the middle of the living room, there was a huge fireplace. A wooden stair seemed to take you to the second floor, and the hand passer seemed to be meticulously crafted, it even had a pair of gargoyles in the end. It was like one of those houses you prepare for Halloween, to play it as a haunted house. He must admit this wasn´t something you see every day, but he only aimed to find the master bedroom, and undress this woman there.

During their trip, he wasn´t only looking at the road or the fact that the house was really far away; he was also checking her out. The way the wind blows her hair, just tossing her sweet scent at his face; how her eyes shine in the moonlight, and what was more important, how her boobs giggled when the car spring. He was fascinated by the way those magnificent mounds just seemed to hang loose inside that shirt. The only thing he was really thinking was on stripping this woman and let his lust drive him until the end.

“Can I offer you something to drink?” she asked politely.

“Uhhm, well… you know, I was thinking that maybe we can head upstairs and, you know, begin with the magic” he tried to convince her, he was tired and he couldn´t waste any more time.

“Well, I assure you there´ll be some magic after, but I think that a drink wouldn´t hurt anyone, don’t you?” she persisted, he wasn´t really thirsty, and after all the beer he drank, he didn´t need another one. But he still accepted it, maybe that´ll be the only way things can get somewhere.

“Ok, if you insist, I guess other drink will be find or whatever” the only thirst he had was for passion. He didn´t want any sort of relationship with her, he only wanted sex and he want it now. But it was worth waiting a couple minutes, maybe they can fuck in the sofa.

“I´ll be right back” she said as she dived into the kitchen.

She took a while, Mark decided to spend his time fantasizing on how they´ll fuck her. The whole time he was craving to touch her naked body, to squeeze those fleshy boobs of her; to remove her jeans and uncover those long smooth legs, he wondered how she´ll look when she was naked, how her butt cheeks will swell when they were exposed. He was getting hard just by thinking on it.

She came back, holding a single glass, a crystal glass with a red liquid inside. He blinked a couple times trying to find out what could it be. “Aren´t you drinking anything?” he asked.

“OH no, I´m find, this one´s just for you” she said as she handed him the glass.

Mark examined the liquid closely, it smelled good, so it should be fine, and wasting no time, he just started drinking. “Drink it all up” she said, looking forward for what was about to come.

He paid no attention to her and just swallowed the whole content of the glass. Once he was finished, he just cleaned his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. “Ok, now, why don´t you come here” he started, but suddenly, he felt as if everything was turning blurry. He felt as if the room was starting to spin. He heard her voice as if it came from miles away, she just said:

“Don´t worry, I´ll take care of you, you´ll see that we´ll get to know each other very well… now, why don´t you take some rest, I´ll explain you everything in the morning” he wasn´t sure if he was falling into the couch or what, but he could see as if she was rising higher, but it may just be him falling into the cozy cushions, he then drifted into a deep sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get one chapter ahead on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234