- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Katsuko grows larger than a galaxy. And blows away a planet.

Chapter 4 - Galactic Katsuko had already found the native galaxies of the alien invaders the instant her creator had instructed her to. Traveling far beyond the speed of light, she blipped into existence just above the atmosphere of one of their core planets. Nobody could register her instantaneous movement, but the sensors finally picked up the titanic force of nature that hovered within their planet’s orbit. She already knew she was strong. Unfathomably, impossibly strong. She could hear the planet’s military forces shouting in confusion about what was happening. They probably hadn’t even received the news that Katsuko had destroyed their fleet, since they were limited by such trifling things as the speed of light. Curious to test the waters first, Katsuko found one of the moons orbiting the planet. It had been colonized heavily, and was currently on the other side of the planet. Katsuko traveled below warp speed, gauging the reaction of the civilization beneath her. She still covered the 50 day orbit’s distance in mere seconds. She listened to the inhabitants of the moon colony cry out in fear. The impossibility of a single, naked, beautiful female, surviving in the vacuum of space, traveling stellar distances at speeds beyond what was theoretically known… what could they do against such an unstoppable force of nature? Katsuko watched as some of the military tried to aim their defenses at her whilst others scrambled toward their starships. They were so slow! She already knew she could destabilize a planet’s core just by walking on its surface too harshly. Just exactly what would happen if she went all out…? Descending to the planet’s surface slowly, so as to not obliterate it with the wake of her flight, she hovered above the terraformed surface of the moon. Putting up her pretty, delicate fists, she shook out her arms, cracked her neck, put up her dukes, and put everything she had into one, powerful jab. Her little fist didn’t just crack the surface of the moon. Nor did it cause any sort of apocalyptic earthquake. The entire celestial mass, which had gathered space rocks and matter, built over countless millennia, was obliterated. No longer in existence. She had reduced it to beyond subatomic. It… simply didn’t exist anymore. The aftershock of her jab was still traveling through space, annihilating anything and everything in its path. It pierced the edge of the galaxy, erasing the barrier between this galaxy and the next, outspeeding the expansion of the universe itself and unraveling in its path. Katsuko marveled at its never-ending, infinite path of destruction. She had been planning to put everything into that punch, yet... as soon as she threw it, she knew she was capable of so much more. Closing her eyes, the mere imagination of her punching at her full strength immediately triggered her body, demonstrating to her that no matter how powerful she acted, there was still more she could do. No limit she could ever reach. The mental exercise alone unlocked even more of her infinite power, feeding back on itself. When she opened her light brown eyes, they were glowing with the knowledge of what infinity truly meant. Her power and beauty would never stop ascending from this point forward. She turned ominously to face the main planet. The floating orb, with its regions of sandy dunes, dense forests, and industrialized cities were all so puny to her now. She could sense the fear of its citizens—no, of the planet and nature itself—trembling from the unlimited might she possessed. It felt like an injustice that the puny celestial body could be so much larger than her. In her mind, it was nothing but a tiny pebble, waiting to be crushed under her beautiful heel. And just like that, Katsuko began to grow. Her beautiful, taut, perfectly powerful body began to expand, still retaining all of its unmatched feminine sexual appeal. The changes were insignificant to the insects below as she went from five foot something to over six, ten, fifteen feet tall. No, it wasn’t nearly enough. At her current height, she would tower over other humanoids, but her power was such that she needed to tower over everything. With a lick of her moist, pink lips, she drew upon her infinite reserves and accelerated her growth. She became as tall as a skyscraper, now visible to the naked eye from the inhabitants below on that little ball of dirt. But they still couldn’t see her beauty clearly. She continued to expand, legs growing longer, hair the thickness and size of multiple continents, her breasts many times larger than any mountain. She actually had to scoot backwards so that her firm, luscious, female flesh didn’t swat the planet away, traveling cosmic distances with by just hovering backwards. The people on the planet below began to orgasm as they witnessed the cosmic goddess growing before them. Katsuko smiled. She could cradle the planet like a billiard ball at her current size. Now she was getting somewhere. But she still needed more. And her body never ran out of power to give her what she wanted. She was aware of another moon in her path, because she was always aware of everything around her. But she absolutely dwarfed it now. Katsuko didn’t stop enlarging for an instant. The moon came floating into her outstretched leg, crumbling into tiny pieces when it touched her shin. If the inhabitants were still conscious, looking into the sky, they would only see Katsuko’s eyes filling the heavens above. She was rapidly growing to fill up the entire galaxy! Her feet had already crushed planets in the wake of her expansion. Her beautiful hair was eclipsing the sun, wrapping it in a dark blanket where its rays of light could no longer escape, more powerful than any black hole. Katsuko languidly swung her arms, obliterating all matter in her path. With nobody around to witness her anymore, she looked at the tiny pebble of a planet that she had conquered with nothing but her size. It was as if nature itself knew what was coming. Katsuko blinked her eyes. Her beautiful, dark eyelashes came raking down through the planet’s core, slicing into it like a hot knife into butter. An entire civilization, wiped out, from her smallest, most innocuous motion! She turned her head and fired a few all-destructive bolts at the other galaxies she had been ordered to crush. The lasers were as large as the cosmic size of her pupils. The universe itself cried out against her unnatural assault before it fell silent, so much of it obliterated in an instant.. “If we’re lucky, she’ll be gone forever. Then Xenoi will lead the new galactic empire!” The head scientist of Xenoi declared. “Excuse me?” Katsuko appeared before him, back to her only-human size, suppressing her infinite beauty. Still, her nude, hyper-fit body caused the director to gasp in lust. “Ka-ka-ka… Katsuke! You’re… where did you come from?! You’re supposed to be destroying our enemies!” “Been there, done that. And it’s Katsuko. You know, I’m beginning to think you don’t respect me. You only think of me as a weapon, don’t you?” she smirked, watching the man’s face twist into a mask of terror. Katsuko didn’t care one way or the other what the powerless Xenoi scientist thought of her. “N-n-n-n-no!” “So to thank you for turning me into this infinite, unstoppable power, how about I give you and this planet a kiss?” “Umm?” he uttered. Receive a kiss, from the most unfathomably sexy female goddess that anyone had ever laid eyes on? He grew as hard as he could get just from the thought. Katsuko pursed her plump lips, kissed her fingertips, and blew a kiss oh-so-seductively at the doomed man. Her sexy gesture cracked the planet, causing it to explode into itty bitty pieces. She laughed at the end of Xenoi as her breath crumbled large chunks of metallic core into nothingness.