- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Katsuko is just a normal girl who, after an experiment, becomes impossibly beautiful, unfathomably strong, and can grow galactically large...

Author's Chapter Notes:

Katsuko's beauty is literally lethal...

Written by HarmonyMotion
harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com
Available for commissions!

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

“Our ultimate weapon… will it really work?”

“We will not know until we try.”

“This Earthling may not be the solution to our problems.”

“There’s many more where she came from.”

“And other humanoids similar to ourselves as well.”

“This one called itself…”

“Who cares what it calls itself?”

Katsuko heard the faint voices echoing in her head as she opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry, her impaired eyesight further attenuated from whatever anesthetic they had given her.

She was lying flat on an operating table, an overhead lamp blaring harsh lights into her brown, unfocused pupils. Intubated, shackled, and helpless, Katsuko watched her alien abductors chittering amongst themselves from the audience theater of the operating room.

All of the medical machinery around her whirred to life as the technicians or surgeons or… whatever, quickly left the room. The clear, plastic tubing pumped mysterious fluid into her veins. What was going to happen to her?

But that wasn’t the end of her worries. Large panels moved into position, thrumming ominously, presumably blasting her with radiation. Katsuko, naked and cold, shivered in fear.

“It’s working! Accelerate the process! Turn it up!”

What was working? Was it going to tear her apart? Would she explode into miasma? Was she going to turn into some sort of alien freak?

The clear mystery fluid flooded intravenously into her body. She feared she would burst like a balloon that had been overinflated!

But instead of a premature, gory ending, she felt a magnificent warmth burning inside of her, glowing ever hotter, but never uncomfortable. Her terror was slowly being replaced by relief, then contentment, then arousal.

Her body grew and expanded to accommodate this sudden influx of power. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. Perhaps this wouldn’t be such a bad way to go.

Katsuko’s prone body began to fill out with luscious, sinuous muscle. Impossibly, she could feel the bones of her legs lengthening! Her thighs and calves became endlessly long and coltish, inch by inch, matching the impossible ideal that only artists could dream of. But they weren’t sickly thin; oh no, the strange alien experiment caused her body to pack on tight, firm flesh to her previously shapeless thighs. Her calves swelled with beautiful, delicate, feminine balls of muscle when she flexed.

She wiggled her new, permanently pedicured, dainty toes to make sure that her lower body still worked. It did.

Her hips grew wonderfully wide as her ass rounded itself out with firm muscle, perfectly shaped, the only worthy way of crowning her new endless legs. As it grew, she found her entire body pushing upward, touching the table with only her feet, bubble butt, and shoulders. Her backside would drive any fitness model green with envy.

Her previously flat and unremarkable tummy began to burn in wonderful bliss as her abdominals carved into view, each discrete bundle of impenetrable flesh a sexual marvel to behold. Katsuko watched them swell into existence, her skin so supple, so smooth. Oh, how she longed to touch them! But she was still shackled up tight by metal cuffs.

Katsuko tried to look down the prodigious length of her new growing body to admire her new sinuous stems and grooved abdominals, but her view was soon blocked by her own expanding breasts! Those spherical orbs filled out with luscious flesh, growing drool-inducingly large until she could only see down the narrow valley of her cleavage… and then even larger still, completely filling her view! Amazingly, they were so perfectly rounded, sitting so high and proud on her torso even as she lay flat! Her skin was shiny and smooth, titillating, tantalizing, leaving a wonderful canyon of cleavage that even she couldn’t bear to look away from.

The cold of the operating room didn’t bother her anymore. No, the chilly breeze resulted in a pair of perky, protruding chocolate nipples to crown each of her fabulous feminine swells, hard enough to cut glass. Oh how she longed to pinch and flick them and explore her new body!

And just when she thought they were done growing, she moaned and arched her back as they filled out and perked up in one final motion.

Her arms lengthened as well, in perfect proportion to her new height. Any loose, flabby flesh melted away, replaced by perfectly taut muscle. Her shoulders, biceps, and triceps shuddered with power, every small movement accentuating her strong but still feminine arms. Just like her feet and toes, even her hands became more slender, delicate, beautiful, her fingernails taking on a permanent French manicure, never to be chipped ever again.

Katsuko could even feel her face subtly shifting. If what was happening there was anything like what her body had just undergone, she had nothing to worry about. Still, she wished her alien abductors had provided her with some sort of vanity mirror. It was absurd to think about… she looked at the large, metal panels that were presumably radiating energy at her. No, unfortunately, they weren’t reflective enough.

Still, she could feel her scalp tingling. Her jet black hair lengthened and thickened, extending outward above her head, each silken strand dangling off of the operating table.

“Is it enough? Should we stop?”

“NO!!” Katsuko cried out.

She could still feel the changes happening, and she had so much more to go! She wanted to test her limits! She wanted to explore her new body!

And just like that, she flexed her arms against the shackles that bound her wrists. With a slight effort, the metal cuffs squealed before surrendering to her unfathomable female strength. The hinges tore off the table, and she freely began to knead her new, lush, full breasts, rubbing and flicking her nipples with her powerful, slender fingers.

Another hand traced down her cobbled abs, finding its way to her now-hairless intimacy. God, she was wet! Her moist pussy lips were somehow already vibrating, seeking stimulation, as she goaded her seemingly larger clit out from under her pink, fleshy sheathe.

Katsuko gave a long, lusty moan as she arched her back in fiery passion.

“That’s enough! Cut the process!”

The panels began to move away, revealing the sight of her stunning, irresistible, nude form to the alien audience. Then, the machinery grinded to a halt in mid-retraction, still pelting their nubile female test subject with power.

The operators, the audience, everyone who caught sight of her immediately ceased what they were doing. Katsuko’s new body, still ever improving, captivated their minds and their sexual desires, gripping them tightly and heating their arousal. Male and female alike felt their heartbeats accelerate madly as their veins swished with heat.

Those pedicured toes, her dainty feet, her endless legs…

Thick, densely packed thighs, wide hips, and a generous butt that left her exaggerated feminine profile looking at her absolute best…

Her sculpted abs, her enormous, perky bosom, those long, strong, slender arms teasing her own love bud…

Katsuko’s digits brought herself to the greatest heights of pleasure that she had ever known. Her lusty moan reverbated beyond her soundproof operating theater, echoing through everyone’s souls and triggering their instant orgasm.

And still the procedure was underway at full power.

A burning ball of lust now, Katsuko continued to touch herself. She cupped her full breasts, which easily overfilled her hands, and brought it up to her long, flexible tongue. Swirling her moist muscle powerfully against her diamond-hard nub, she teased and sucked at it while gushing her love juices from between her sculpted legs.

Her outward appearance had soon stopped changing, but every delectable inch of her was becoming ever more powerful, more seductive, more irresistible still. Even her scent was becoming overwhelmingly oppressive. The operating theater was soon saturated with her floral pheromones as she squirted more and more powerfully. Her body was rigid, contorting with pleasure, every tremble and quiver breaking off more of her shackles, toes denting the metal table she lay upon.

The alien director watched the whole thing unfold on his monitor. He could see that something had gone horribly awry. Why weren’t they stopping the procedure!?

He saw that the operators had run toward the glass windows to the Earth subject’s operating room. They pressed their faces against the glass as they bucked their hips against it, soaking themselves with their fluids.

The audience remained in their seats, but they fared no better. All of them trembled in joy. Even from the low resolution footage of the monitoring cameras, the director could see that their groins were absolutely soaked.

He dared not go down there himself. He could touch his aching, throbbing erection from up here while he still retained control of his faculties. Yes, that could work. He was hopelessly turned on, but he was still in control. Definitely. Fully. He unzipped and pumped his cock just once as he watched this nubile girl grow into everyone’s fantasy.

He came immediately.

His viscous fluid splashed onto his chest with a powerful spurt. His sudden, instant orgasm shocked even himself. He cried out in shock and ecstasy. All he could think about after he had fired five or six impossibly powerful jets of arcing fluid was how he desperately wished to come for her again!

Katsuko was now standing in the operating theater, her metal bindings and the table she had lain on, long since torn asunder. She flaunted her body amidst the radiation panels, performing unbelievable feats of flexibility, bringing one leg up above her head and performing an easy, one-legged, standing oversplit.

She ran her hands through her new, thick, midnight mane. She could feel the perfume wafting off of her scalp. God, she smelled good.

She performed a double biceps pose. Her muscles were clearly visible, but they were still elegant, feminine, and oh-so-powerful. And despite their size not growing, she could feel the radiation powering them up, thrumming with more strength with every passing second.

Experimentally, she reached out for the metal table and pinched it between her slender fingers. It immediately deformed and melted, dribbling into a pool of liquid metal at her feet.

“Ouch! Fuck!!” she cried, as the metal burned her fingers. In panic, she shook her hand about, trying to cool her hands. The molten mess splattered across her perfect torso, burning more of her flesh.

“Ahhh! Noo!!!” she gasped in pain.

But her flesh healed itself, and the pain faded almost immediately.

Katsuko was about to lament how she had just ruined the most wonderful gift she had ever received, until she saw the metal flowing down her body in large rivulets. She was… totally unharmed! And it didn’t even hurt anymore!

The goo pooled at her feet. She dug her toes into it and swirled them around, carving deep grooves into the floor.

No pain. No nothing. Only pure, unstoppable, Katsuko power.

Finally, the mysterious formula was depleted as the flow from the tubes came to a halt. Her own body rejected the alien plastic, detaching it from her body at will.

As the radiation continued to pelt her, she felt a strange sensation in her eyes. Furrowing her new, full eyebrows, she squinted to try and relieve the pressure. The one-way glass windows suddenly were two-way to her naked, unaided eyes. She could see all the operators helplessly glued to the windows, orgasming themselves silly to her magnificence. Was this really all because of her? Just from looking at her?

Katsuko approached her captors planning to confront them, but her new sex-infused body had ideas of its own. Subconsciously strutting like a model, swaying her hips and showing off her luscious legs, she unintentionally put a little extra into each step, causing her large, firm bosom to jiggle ever-so-slightly with each step. When she reached the window, she tapped on the glass and waved cutely to her captors.

They all drooled and orgasmed again.

Wow, she really was the cause of their nonstop pleasure!

Katsuko wondered. Could she…?

She suppressed the urge to giggle as she pursed her full, pink lips. Testing the powers of her seduction, Katsuko closed her eyes as she placed those fleshy folds onto the glass, leaning forward and accentuating her sexually devastating breasts and gave her viewers a slow, painfully erotic kiss. The window fogged up from her superheated breath, which she swiped away with her thick tongue.

She could hear all of them moaning in one, huge, torrential final orgasm as their hearts failed. Their useless, overtaxed bodies crumpled to the floor.

Fuck… I’m so hot, my looks can literally kill! 

Having had her fun with experimenting, she tried to tone down her allure.

Carving a hole in the glass with her perfect fingernail, the pheromone-saturated air hissed outward to the audience. As they sucked in her heavenly scent, they, too, shuddered in one, long, final clench, before their hearts failed as well. Row after row of alien attendee collapse, their last moments the most pleasurable they had ever experienced. The blissful looks on their faces was evidence enough.

“Oops!” she cried out. She hadn’t meant to orgasm-kill anyone else! She hadn’t even done anything!

“Katsuko!” A shaky voice called out from the intercoms.

“Yes?” she replied, the sonic vibrations of her voice rocking the foundations of the building. And that wasn’t the only effect it had.

“Urghhhhhh!!”

Her sensitive ears picked up the sound of her mysterious captor’s fluid splashing in his garments once again. Even her voice! She wasn’t even trying to be sexy!

She giggled and waited patiently as his orgasm slowly subsided to just a few weakening spurts.

“Ah… hah… unng… we have made you to be our ultimate champion.”

“Really? That’s nice!” she answered back innocently and genuinely.

“Unffffff!” the voice cried out again. “Please! Stop! Just… face our enemies. Their weaponry and armies are formidable, and they are expanding too greedily! Their fleet is orbiting our planet, trying to intimidate us! You must balance the scales!”

“You don’t say…” she located the camera with her telescopic vision. She just had to try something.

Looking straight into the lens, she gave the disembodied voice a little wink.

She sensed his third unstoppable orgasm, more powerful than the last two. Arc after arc of his juices spurted into his already soaked pants.

“GHhhhhhH!!!!” came his hoarse grunting.

“Haha! Okay! I’ll see what I can do!” she chirped.

Her body vanished from sight as it crashed through every wall, leaving lascivious, Katsuko-shaped holes in her wake. She couldn’t wait to test her power.

She took a button down shirt off the corpse of one of the taller males and put it on. It was long enough to cover her privates, just barely. Her glorious mounds pushed against the fabric up top, shortening it considerably.

“What have we created…” the lead scientist uttered to himself, still jetting semen from his steely rod.