- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Katsuko plays with her captured victims.

Chapter 3 - Playtime A dozen fighters circled the air as shuttles ferrying ground troops headed for the surface. It was all that remained of the invasion fleet, the rest obliterated either from light years away by Katsuko’s eyes, or destroyed by her casual shrugging and infinitely powerful fingers. Knowing that the relatively small aircrafts’ weapons would be nothing compared to the three dreadnoughts she had so easily dismantled, she didn’t waste time. All she was interested in was their occupants. She zipped in front of one and waited for the pilot to notice. The space fighter was all clad in plated metal, but her eyes had no trouble seeing right through it. The display screen inside flickered to life, putting her irresistible body on display. The pilot shuddered in ecstasy as soon as he glanced at her digital image. And continued to shudder. His heart rattled in his chest, unable to resist pumping harder and harder to keep up his ejaculations at the sight of Katsuko’s perfect curves. He died in the cockpit as the plane went spiraling into Xenoi soil. “Oops!” Katsuko giggled. She hadn’t meant to do that! Could she… could she rein in her beauty somehow? Not that she particularly wanted to. But making people orgasm and drop dead was getting old. A little. Well, maybe it would get old. Eventually. Actually, could she increase it even further? With but a thought, she pictured herself as the absolute paragon of sexuality, pure carnal delight made corporeal. Just being near her magnificent being would be enough to cause men and women to collapse. People would beg her to kill them like that. And just like that, six of the fighters that didn’t have their sensors pointed at her began to spiral out of control. She could smell the pungent stench of their cum splattering in their uniforms from miles away. Could she do more…? Immediately, she knew the answer was yes. But enough was enough. Toning it all back down, she sucked her irresistible aura back inside her body, the only thing in existence strong enough to possibly contain such overwhelming erotic power. Restraining herself to “merely” her physical abilities, she soared off after all five planes. Being careful not to jolt their bodies to death, she crushed all of the engines, one by one, and gathered them up with a single outstretched arm while they spiraled in freefall. She stacked each one horizontally on top of each, managing the weight as if she were lifting a feather. In truth, they felt even lighter than that. Landing next to the invading ground troops, she pumped her arm up and down, each time throwing the top fighter aircraft to land on the surface of Xenoi with a thud. Her control and aim were perfect, placing all five parallel to each other, if a bit crumpled. Katsuko jumped onto the first plane, causing the whole thing to creak and seesaw as she landed on it with her dainty feet. She nudged the cockpit open with her big toe, only to be greeted by a terrified pilot with a blaster. He opened fire immediately. It had no effect on her body, but it certainly did a number on him. The close proximity of the blast superheated the air between them, and he screamed as it burnt him alive. “Oh, gross!” Katsuko wrinkled her nose. She put him out of his misery by kicking him into orbit with a nudge of her toes. She flipped over onto the next fighter, crumpling and seesawing it in much the same way. This time, she made sure to check inside with her absolute vision first. The pilot was trembling, his blaster also at the ready. Katsuko plunged her arm through the thick plating and grabbed the blaster. Her movement was so fast that the pilot didn’t even register the movement. The next thing he saw was Katsuko digging her fingers into his plane and peeling it open to reveal her beautiful body. He aimed his blaster at the Asian goddess before suddenly realizing that it was a nonfunctional, unrecognizable lump. Katsuko reached for him, planning to undo his fastenings and throw him next to his troops below, but the careful, gentle movement of her palm touching him in the chest smashed his bones to dust, and he fell over lifeless. “Dammit!” Katsuko stamped in frustration, putting her foot right through the plane. Three left to try with. For the next one, she got as far as touching a live body with her fingers, but as soon as she clutched her fingers around his throat, he fell over dead. Hurling the corpse hard enough to burn up in the upper atmosphere with a halfhearted swing of her slender limb, she moved onto the second to last plane. For this one, she moved at a merely mortal pace, hovering her fingers around her victim’s neck as he begged and pleaded for her not to touch him. Slowly, gingerly, with extreme caution, she curled those digits, using her superspeed and carefully judging his reaction. When she had barely touched his skin, Katsuko lifted him up and brought the quivering, live man before her. She smiled triumphantly as he struggled to break free of her chokehold, proving that he was still alive. “Yes!” she bellowed, her voice smashing the life out of him. “Oh dammit!” Still, she had learned plenty. Moving onto the last one, she unceremoniously flexed her new masterful control and brought this pathetic pilot out of his vehicle. Floating back to the ground troops that had assembled, mesmerized by her unbelievable feats of power and waiting obediently, she dropped her little victim amongst their ranks. Half of them raised their guns. The other half knew better, and dropped them. There was no way they would raise a finger against this young Goddess who had obliterated their entire fleet so easily! “Now, I think the Xenoi probably want some of you alive, so I’ll try to be gentle with you, okay?” she declared sweetly, with no malice. “Fire!” yelled the general in the lead. Katsuko vanished and zipped through their ranks, swinging her breasts at each of their heads as she grazed by. The first half of her victims were sent flying, immediately deceased from the tiniest brush against her softest flesh. But in that microsecond of experience, she adjusted her power and merely tapped the rest unconscious with a fluid swivel of her hips, or the gentlest caress of her perky nipple. The soldiers that she had managed not to kill collapsed in a heap, waiting for the Xenoi to collect. “Wow…” she heard the director from the laboratory utter as he monitored her movements. And he had been whispering from miles away! Katsuko projected her voice to him. “Did I do good? What do you want me to do next?” The director gasped as he heard her voice as if she were standing right next to him. “You… you can hear me?!” “Of course, silly! Didn’t you make me this way?” “I… um, ahem, yes, of course! Fantastic job, our ultimate enforcer!” “My name is Katsuko!” she declared. Did they really just think of her as a weapon? “Yes, forgive me, Katsuko.” He desperately tried to stay on her good side. “Why don’t you… why don’t you find their home planets and destroy them for us?” Katsuko could hear the uncertainty and lack of sincerity in his voice. But the thought of playing with her powers was amenable. “Okay, boss! I’ll go do that!” And just like that, she flew out into space and exited the galaxy in seconds. “Thank Xeno. She doesn’t even know where their home galaxies are, and this should perhaps buy us time to figure something out…” Katsuko growled in anger from light years away as her ears picked up his throwaway comment.