- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which we find out what it's like to be inside Sarah's mouth.

Steven Black had considered himself a sane man. He had felt like his life was under control, and he couldn't imagine ever losing his grip. This changed three weeks ago when some deranged college student took everything from him. His control, his dignity. He saw things that chipped away at his mind, his sanity eroding day by day. People would arrive, others would die, and he would be made to watch it all. He thought she had something specific against him. She seemed to choose others to die and ensure that he was there to watch. The truth was she didn't even keep track.

 

One day everything broke for him. She had killed a man, chewed him alive. Only partially, as if to teach them a lesson. He thought it was the new guy's fault, he blamed himself even. But the next morning the crazy bitch said that she was sleepwalking when it happened. She just chewed someone's legs off. By accident. She laughed about it, a sick joke. That's what his life had become. An accident. A joke. Nothing meant anything, it was all pointless. If she killed for the pleasure of it, that would be one thing. She was a psychopath. But the reality was so much worse. She killed for no reason at all. She was bored and they meant nothing. She didn't even mean to kill them and didn't care that she did. They were all caught up in a storm of sex and hormones. Teeth and Gore. 

 

Steven knew what had to be done. He didn't want to live anymore, he was tired of seeing so many others perish horribly, and for what? He had resolved to end it and stand up for himself for once. He yelled and screamed until that twisted woman lifted him to her face. He lost his nerve being so close to her cold eyes but did his best to stand firm. She made him say it, she made him actually ask for his death politely. He felt sick and ashamed. The words fell out of him like lead, his mind struggling to actually put the sentence together. Then she demanded specifics. Steven was to spell out his own doom, in plain English. He stuttered and wept, unable to go through with it. He looked into her horrible eyes, she forced his gaze. His fear coalesced into hatred so pure he screamed at her to devour him. He said it with malice, his soul finally at peace with the finality. He felt pride that he had not felt in a long time. Then she denied him.

 

After all that, another game. Steven's heart sputtered out of control, this nightmare was inescapable. Death was too good for him and pain was all he could ever hope for. His mind carried on without his body, his small form slumped in that awful hand while she spoke. He wasn't there anymore, his mind seeking refuge far away. He didn't even register her words or movements. Not until he felt the hot and humid air of her mouth. He screamed as Sarah's lips opened wide, he flew into the thick air and landed with a wet skid along her tongue. Her breath assaulted him, he choked on the acrid and intense smell of death. He looked around, teeth closing in until shutting him from the outside world. His body fell rapidly to the tongue's surface as Sarah rose, then he smacked the roof of her mouth, knocking the wind from him. A booming GLUCK emanated from deeper within, a simple swallow that had already claimed so many. Steven tried to scream but no air came, his psyche desperately fighting pain and shock.

 

She began to taste and violate him in ways he could not have imagined possible. Nothing was sacred, his legs and feet up to his mouth. His cock and ass were driven hard into the plush and terrible tongue. Steven felt as if his very soul was being savored, and he called out to any god that would hear him. There was only one, and she didn't care. Sarah's heartbeat drowned out his sputtering attempts to cry out. He was rolled over and over again, facing up and then down in rapid succession. He began to feel horribly disoriented, everything was black and slimy and hot. The thick saliva coated him and permeated every inch of his body. He had to clear it from his face every few seconds to stay breathing. He was molested by the beast of a tongue and felt the pressure increase as she sucked on his body. Steven felt his ears pop and his eyes bulge as the pressure around him rapidly increased. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move, he felt like he would explode there and then. But, a reprieve. The tongue lowered and the teeth parted just enough for light to spill inwards. He was reminded of the look of his hellish prison, all pink and wet with lust for his flavor. Air rushed in, which he eagerly gulped to satiate his wanting lungs. Steven looked back in the direction of the wind, the air disappearing into the dark chamber below. Her mouth opened further, more light and more air coming in in a whirlwind of sensation. Steven looked towards the outside, towards the light. The mouth opened to a frightening height in the room, surely enough to kill him on impact. He tried to move but only slipped in the saliva. The tip of the tongue reared up and blocked his advance, then the cavern stood still. For the first time, he heard his own ragged breaths echoing within her. To his horror, the wind reversed, and with it came a high-pitched screech. He looked to the throat and saw a vibrating opening spewing a siren of painful sound. He grasped his ears in an attempt to block it but it was no use. His ears still ringing, the wind died and the teeth entombed him once more.

 

Stephen spent the next eternity in constant flux, screaming and begging and then just trying to survive. He even tried appealing to her sick sense of power.

"Please, Sarah! I'm so sorry, I'll be good! I'll worship you!" his pitiful voice rang out in the uncaring mouth. He was met with a thick rumble and a deep vibration emanating from her throat. A noise like laughter erupted too loud and terrible for mirth. The taunting rang hollow in his head.

"Goddess, please! End my life! This is madness!!"

The words echoed into the abyss. His begging was ignored, the tongue redoubling its efforts to massage and devour him. His body was beginning to swell from absorbing her viscous fluid. He felt so wrong and tainted. Sobs escaped his lips, forming bubbles of sticky spit on his face. He cried into her hard palate, the monstrous tongue perversely caressing him from behind.  He was already prepared to die, how could anyone live like this? Like spit in an evil girl's mouth? Each time she swallowed, more of him was lost to her depths. Steven only wept as he struggled now, the pain becoming too much to even scream for. The mouth opened again, this time revealing the bathroom. Steven wiped the tears and sticky fluid from his eyes to see Sarah naked, in front of the mirror. Her mouth was parted just a little, her breasts gently swaying and bobbing as she moved to the sink. Steven took a moment to breathe, but his primal self took in her beauty. Despite his red and painful flesh, he began to become erect. Sarah leaned in close to the mirror, her pretty face innocently examining her own features. The mouth closed again, and Steven wished she would just eat him. He hated her and just needed it to end. Just as the lips closed once more, he heard the shower turn on. Steven cursed his own attraction, he was becoming aroused even when being so mercilessly destroyed. The saliva soaked him and constantly threatened to block his airway.

 

The prison of uncaring death was heated to even more uncomfortable levels. Each time the lips opened, steaming water poured through and burned Steven's flesh. He didn't even resist anymore, his strength was spent. He gasped for air, continually breathing in thick air or choking on her spit. He no longer begged or pleaded, he grit his teeth and prayed that it would end soon. His prayers remained unanswered, his flesh bleeding and bruised. The tongue gave him moments of rest and a chance to get air but resumed its assault every time. He tried to get used to it, tried to make sense and reason out of the maddening tomb of teeth and torturous tongue. There was no routine to fall in, no spot he did not become acquainted with. His body was jammed into teeth, rubbed squirming in one cheek and then the other. Any attempt to stand was met with an instant barrage of the tongue, pushing him around as if it owned him. Steven had felt owned by Sarah before, she made that fact clear by demonstration. She owned her own mouth, and Steven in turn belonged to it now. He was an extension of the tongue, his skin raw and swollen from absorption and punishment. Blood leaked from him in multiple areas, which was quickly drunk down the throat without a quick swallow. How much of him had already been eaten? How much more would it take?

 

The shower stopped, and Steven was granted a reprieve from hell. He lay on the tongue that so thirsted for his life, gasping as fresh air flooded the chamber. His heart was thrumming at a record pace, his body unable to move as the world swam before him. He looked up from his puddle of blood and saliva to the outside. He almost forgot that there was a world outside Sarah. He had certainly forgotten about his former life in that world. He was nothing now, barely able to stay alive let alone take any action to prove his desire for existence. He could not weep, his face was raw and throbbing. Steven just breathed the cool air, and silently prayed for an end to his suffering. Surely he would soon perish in this mouth? Surely he would join the rest of him already stewing in her belly? His prayers were answered, but not in the way he had hoped. Instead; a large green tube appeared, adorned with white hairs. Bristles of a massive toothbrush. Steven wept anew, sobbing turning to screams as he was at first unable to recognize the common item. The brush began to work in earnest, scrubbing each tooth systematically. More sound welled up from behind him, this time changing pitch every three seconds or so. His ears rang and his body vibrated with sound as the bristles moved around. He stayed on the tongue as the toothbrush danced around him in a circle, all the while the insane lilting noise washed over him as the throat vibrated. A brief moment of clarity occurred as he recognized the song. 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry. Steven began to laugh. The absurdity of it all, the horror and sticky mess merging with everything he was. He laughed and watched as the bristles came for him. 

 

He was coated in minty saliva, frothy and warm. The brush scrubbed the tongue, wiping away the contents of Steven spilled there. The bristles felt like a lashing of a whip, the tight cords digging deep into his already softened flesh. The pain barely registered, sound escaped from Steven but it was not cries of agony or desperate pleas for mercy. The sound was not even human, a gurgling mess of saliva. The noise from Steven became low and halting, something like a laugh. The toothbrush slid outside the lips, stained pink with what was left of Steven. The lips pursed, and he was thrown forward. Minty discharge flowed out from all around him, he struck a tooth like a wall. Suction again increased as the owner of the hellish  The tongue scooped him and expertly brought him back to his designated area. His home.

 

---------------------------------------

 

I heard the shower turn off, and Sarah began to move around the bathroom. We couldn't see anything from within the cage but we knew the worst had already happened. We had hoped. Sarah returned to the bedroom, fully nude. The sight made me gasp, I had been ashamed to imagine her bare feet, let alone her bare breasts. Her slender body walked with immense speed but still somehow at a leisurely pace. She came directly for the cage, sliding it out violently. The lid opened to reveal her face staring down from beyond her breasts. I looked to them, and to the feet positioned almost within arms reach to the cage. I stared at her toes, the ones that violated me yesterday. Despite my deep fright I became aroused at the thought of further domination under her. I snapped out of it, realizing my nakedness and the clearly inappropriate venue for pleasure. Shame filled my body as I again looked up. Sarah's face descended as she knelt towards us. She sported her classic smile. I knew now what it really meant. Her head bent into the threshold of the cage, and her lips pursed.

 

A thick wad of spit dripped from her mouth with a wet THUP and landed with a splatter onto the floor. Sarah winked, flashing her deceptively cute smile, and closed us all back up. I watched as she went to her dresser and began to pull out clothes. My heart skipped when she returned to the bed with a handful of garments, white tights among them.

"He's alive!" I heard a woman scream.

I turned to look, there were two people gathered near the saliva discharge Sarah has left for us. Were we meant to do something? Was she just taunting us? Then I saw, in the sticky mess was movement. I ran to help, others were already scooping armfuls of her spit from the twitching humanoid mass inside. What we saw was something of a man. He was swollen and red. All around his body were small cuts and bruises. His skin was nearly translucent, overloaded with saliva. The spit nearest his body streaked red. He twitched face down, bubbles forming near his head. A perverse thought struck me, to just leave him be. Surely saving this man was no use. Even if we could, what would happen to him next? I helped remove the spit, getting gobs of Sarah's still-warm fluid all over myself. Part of it dripped down my chest and onto my cock, the warmth stimulating me beyond my control. I stepped back in shame as the man was lifted out of the remaining pool and turned over. His face seemed rigid, stuck in a perpetual grin. His breath escaped in short huffs, sounding like the laugh of a corpse.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you see, consider leaving a review! I am available for comissions, Sart#1337 on discord for more. I promise we'll have some vore next chapter. This is the appetizer.