- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!

Twitter: @tinyguy33

Discord: Sarnt#1337

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of obligatory story with a bit of smut towards the end.

Sarah and I grew up in the same town. Our families shared some time near each other but she was most mostly a distant landmark to me. I had a crush on her in high school that never quite developed into the courage to pursue. What I loved about her from the early days was that she was so effortlessly beautiful. Regardless of her chosen style through the years, she was always stunning. I never considered her someone I could be with, let alone be friends with. My formative years were spent admiring her from afar. I'm not certain if she knew who I was. Or if she even remembers me from those days. She was always kind. Polite and smiling. I wish I could still see her that way.

We ended up in the same college. Small town. She was in some business program, always dressed to impress. I still couldn't bear to speak to her, she seemed like another species. Her perfection was above me. I continued to admire her from afar, noticing that heels can make her feet ache and break free during lunch. She sat alone to study, shoes kicked aside and feet bouncing to some unknown rhythm. Breathtaking. Not just her feet, her whole body was smooth and icy like fresh snow. 

By this time I fully understood my desire. I had to know what they were like close-up. I had to know her scent, yet I was too scared to speak. We exchanged pleasantries before but never more than a few words. Always polite, and her smile. I wish I could still remember her smile how I used to see it. White, dainty. I have witnessed horrible things happen behind those teeth. I have seen lives go from struggling under her shoes to being flattened into nothing.

One day she was busy reading in the library around dusk. I spent a lot of time there studying late and was always overjoyed to see her walk in. Sarah was almost always alone, I never questioned it. I was usually in a good spot to watch her usual performance, and if I wasn't I moved a bit closer to see. That night I got the courage to sit right next to her at a computer. We smiled, nodded. There were a few others but it wasn't too crowded. She immediately kicked her heels away and crossed her legs. I could hear a faint thud as her foot occasionally collided with the desk. 

My mind raced. I had an article opened on Wikipedia, I was staring blankly at the screen. I tried to control my breathing, but a deep breath caused a faint musty odor to fill my lungs. I could smell her shoes. Her feet. I gulped down the humid air in long drags, savoring the aroma. Sweet and salty, with mixtures of patent leather and damp nylon. She must have been walking a long time. I thought of contorting my arm downwards to where she was pushing her foot into the desk. I thought of finally talking to her. I should have ran.

She pulled her chair out suddenly and began to walk off. I glanced at her screen. She had the directory pulled up, a book located by section. I cursed myself that my moment had been lost, but then I saw. Not one foot from me were her shoes. She left without them. Surely it would be a few minutes until she went to the shelf and got back. I glanced around. Everyone was very busy, turned away minding their own business. I shuddered at the thought. Do I dare? Is this wrong? Will I be caught? I abandoned my judgment and reached down, pretending to look in my bag. 

Black heels, grey sole. Their smell became unmistakable. Shaking and still bent down, I quickly grabbed the right heel. It felt so light and smooth. My thumb touched the interior, it was still warm. I brought the opening to my mouth and inhaled deeply. I let out a quiet gasp. I was enraptured. Her essence felt as if it was filling me, I needed more. Damp and sweet and so strong. My head was spinning, I closed my eyes and let my inhibitions fall away into her shoe. Falling. That was the last thing I remember before I changed.

I came to my senses in the library. I looked around and everything was so suddenly wrong. The shelves and books towered above me like ancient monuments. The carpet stretched before me in a dizzying infinity. I hyperventilated and stared around, everything was wrong and terrible. I felt so small. I was so small. I am so small, still. My bleary eyes wandered to nearby where I witnessed the great cavern of Sarah's shoe. Had I dropped it? How could any of this be happening? Did I pass out? I noticed all at once that I was stark naked. My clothes lay haphazardly strewn on and around my desk. A thousand thoughts raced until they all stopped at the sound of distant thunder.

There she was, black tights stretching up to heaven. She covered ground lightning-fast and each footfall was rumbled the course library floor. She was a goddess, powerful and elegant. Dream or reality, I could only stand and stare. Her feet came to a stop nearly 200 feet away. It must have been barely twelve inches. She was frozen. I looked up past her skirt, staring nearly straight upwards until I met her chilling gaze. Sarah had always been friendly. Cheerful even. There was no happiness in her eyes, but they were wide with hunger. Her head swiveled a little left, then right, then fixed onto me. A smirk broke out across her lips. My breath stopped short in my body.

More thunder. Her feet bolted towards me, barely stopping right in front of me. I could see the individual threads in the nylon, thick as my arm. I saw the darkness of the sweat not yet evaporated. Her toes flexed and her feet shifted their weight forward, balancing on the balls of the feet. Her arch was bure bliss. She could have ended me right there and then. I would have been happy. My gaze followed her bent legs upwards, her black panties lowering down from so high up. Her skirt flowed all around me, blotting out the fluorescent lights. Before I could do anything, her hand came from above and grasped me like a vise with only two fingers.

I then rose with such sickening speed I thought I would pass out. Her face emerged in the sky past her skirt, still holding that cold smile. She held me aloft in front of her, turning me around. I thought to scream but nothing came out. Her mouth opened slightly into a whisper:
"Pervert"
She rolled her eyes and stepped forward. I was yanked again through space at high velocity, brushing the soft outer layer of her skirt. She sat and I sank with her. I was brought lower and lower, her leg rising past me in a blur. With her free fingers, she grasped her shoe and brought it upright. For just a moment I hovered over the opening, then she let go.

I tumbled down and crashed into the damp sole with a thud. My arm twisted but I managed to roll and curl up. I came to a halt over a massive cursive 'S'. I coughed and yelled in pain before looking up. Terror and pleasure in equal measure, my eyes couldn't process what was happening to me. Her nylon foot was lifted, poised to enter. Her hungry eyes were canted to the side, staring at me from a mile behind her foot. As she lowered her toes into the opening she leaned forward, never breaking eye contact. 

For the first time, I screamed. I don't know if it was fear or pure bewilderment, I screamed and her foot blotted out my only way out. I ran, knowing full well where the inside of the shoe would lead. The smell of sweat and leather burned my eyes and lungs as I sprinted as fast as I could. I tripped and fell into a large divet in the leather. I got up and my eyes widened. A toe print.

I scrambled to my feet and turned around. They were already upon me. Her middle toe lowered, pinning me into place. I screamed until the wind was knocked out of me. In my silent horror I heard a small laugh reverberate through my torture chamber. I felt Sarah's giggle through the nylon as my whole world shook. I tried to scream into the nylon but nothing came out. Everything was sweat, leather, nylon, and Sarah's opressive toe. I should have ran.

Chapter End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337