- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

In which the titular goddess establishes ground rules by making an example of a wayward subject.

WARNING: Graphic content

 

I woke up in a dark place on a cold floor. I was disoriented at first but the events I could remember came flooding back. God, I still smelled like her. I was still naked. It wasn't a dream. Or a nightmare. I shivered, more from the memory than from the cold. I looked around. It was so dark and my vision was bleary. As I recaptured myself and stood up I saw shapes nearby. I could hear the faint sound of muffled crying. Breathing and whispers. People. Maybe fifteen?

“H-hello?”

No answer. Instead; I heard rapid footsteps. Bare feet on metal. Closer as someone ran towards me. I cowered, and they ran into me, tackling me to the ground. They grabbed my face, I could barely make out the figure of a woman in the darkness. She was naked too, long dark hair framing her oval face. Her breasts outlined against the deeper darkness behind.

“Be. Quiet.” She hissed.

I had no choice, her hand over my mouth. I stared, wide-eyed. She had a strong, slim shape. Wiry skin and bones. She straddled me for a moment before removing her hand and standing up. I stayed put, looking around. The woman kept her glare for a moment and then walked off. She almost seemed to tiptoe away. I got up to take a look around, every strange person in here was naked. My fear turned to embarrassment and confusion. I walked towards a dim light, it looked like small stars glinting along a nearby wall. Everything was fuzzy but I felt it and just more cool metal. The light was coming from beyond, through small holes cut into the metal at regular intervals. The sky above was nearly black, and the ground outside was flat and featureless.

“Hey man” A male voice whispered

“What's going on? Where are we?” I wheezed back, barely able to contain myself

“Calm. Down. Can't have the alarms go off, the bitch will wake up.” He sounded around thirty.

“W-what? Who?”

“Last thing you remember, pretty girl? She jammed you with a shoe? A sock?”

I remained silent.

“That's what I thought. She got all of us too. One second I was on a run, stopping to take a drink. The next some woman had a sock over my nose. I fought her off, she's not strong. Wasn't strong.”

“She did this... Sarah does this?”

“Oh, you know her. That's new. Listen, you don't really know her. She's a monster.”

I remembered my ordeal at her feet. He wasn't wrong, was he?

“Hey man, what's your name? I'm Dave” He stretched his hand out.

My mind raced, I couldn't even really hear him. I was still small? We all were?

“Look, just keep quiet. She has the box rigged. I've been here since before the box. She leaves us alone at night, it's the only time it's safe.”

His hand fell away as he spoke, completely ignored. I was in another place altogether my mind spun in circles between the dozens of naked people trapped, to the empty wasteland outside. I remembered too well the crushing weight, her cold and hungry eyes. I couldn't bear to see them again. I needed to escape. I needed to be normal again.

Hyperventilation again. People tried to calm me down, I remember hushed and desperate whispers. I tried to walk away from them, I needed air. I was trapped and there was no air! I turned to run, someone grabbed me. I pushed them away. More hands on me.

“No! Let go of me!” I shouted, desperate to flee.

CLACK

A high-pitched sound of metal-on-metal rang out and reverberated through the metal floor. A singular light flared from above, momentarily blinding everyone. When my eyes adjusted, I saw my fellow captives in a large metal hanger. The ceiling seemed to stretch up hundreds of feet, and all of it perforated with small circles about half a foot wide. Rivets the size of a person held the corners together, and huge metal poles jutted off the room on the outside. I realized they were handles.

Everyone was staring at me. Not looking with anger. Just blatant panic. Wild-eyed and fearful, they all took a few steps away from me. I turned to look for the man who was trying to help. I recognized his silhouette, he was closest to me but also stepping away. One woman knelt and began chanting to herself,

“No, no no no no, no no, no no no” In ragged, desperate breaths.

“I'm sor-” I almost apologized before I was cut off by the familiar sound of distant thunder. The sound gave me a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was coming from everywhere at once, rattling our little cage. As the sound grew it was joined by creaking wood. Louder than possible, directly above us. Then a massive thud directly behind me. I jumped and turned to the wall. The light from our prison shot small circles of light into the abyss beyond. Like the trunk of a massive tree, illuminated by pinpricks of light was a wall of flesh. A heel at the bottom. Sarah's right foot, pointing away from us. I recognized it immediately. It was followed quickly by her left, a loud thud announcing its arrival. The abyss outside creaked and moaned under her weight. Hardwood floor. I was dizzy again, I saw where we truly were. A metal box under Sarah's bed.

“no no no nonooo nooono nononoo” The woman was sobbing now.

A flurry of motion and the bare legs of Sarah pivoted on her perfect toes and faced us. Our gigantic captor knelt down and exposed us to her booty shorts and bare midriff partially covered by a tank top. Her toned stomach leaned in a little, a skyscraper of flesh. The box shook as her hands clasped the handles on the outside. I lost my footing, the whole cage jolted towards Sarah. The other captives were silent except for the hysterical woman, and they had seemed to stay upright. The moment was accompanied by a harsh grating noise as we all slid into closer view. What I thought was the sky gave way, revealing it to be the edge of her bed. Sarah's expressionless face was basked in pinpricks of light from within the cage. I feared to look into her eyes again but I couldn't stop. I was relieved to see she looked tired, half-awake even. How long had it been since the library?

The top of the cage was flung open in a haphazard fashion, the noise of metal clattering ringing in our bones. The light followed it upwards and back, and we were no longer fully lit but there was no longer a barrier between us and Sarah. Her face leaned in, taking up most of the upper opening. Her sleepy eyes scanned the area, blinking and darting around. Then she tightly closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. I thought she was beginning to scream but air simply whistled into her gaping maw. I felt the wind from her breath disturb my hair as her massive inhale. A simple yawn. Her perfect teeth framed her twitching tongue as she let out a moan through the yawn, soft but still able to shake the floor of the cage. She finished and smacked her lips a few times, again opening her eyes to scan us, poor souls, at her mercy.

She leaned in even closer, I could almost see our reflection in her eyes as the dim light bounced off of her face. Her tiredness turned stern, eyes cold again. I shuddered.

“Which one of you was it?” Her voice, crisp and clear and beautiful rang out. Simply a question, no emotional tone.

“Hmmm?” Her voice lilted. Her gaze shifted and landed on me.

I stared, frozen. First at her, then I looked down. Everyone was pointing at me. I didn't know what I had done to deserve another look from those hungry eyes. My soul felt like it would melt under the pressure of her gaze alone.

“New guy? Pervert?” She stifled a yawn. “No, he didn't know any better. Who was supposed to tell him?”

I looked away from her, instinctively at the man who spoke to me. His eyes met mine and they were filled with horror as he shook his head. His lips quivered silently. Everyone took a few steps back from him. I looked back to Sarah but it was already too late. She no longer held my gaze but was staring at the poor man.

“Awww, well. You know the rules.” Sarah offered halfheartedly.

The man looked up at elegant fingers descending from the sky, Sarah's hand darted through the dim light and she grasped him with a finger and thumb the size of tree trunks. The hand began to retreat, and its captive began to scream wildly. He squirmed uselessly in her grip, arms flailing as his torso and legs were held fast. The pads of her fingers turned white and his screams for help turned to pain and agony. Sarah had him up to her face, still partially inserted into the box. She released the pressure on the man and his screams turned to a whimper. His limbs dangled in front of her face as she looked him over, turning him around. Her eyes flicked back to us. Some were staring, some were crying and looking away. The one woman was still chanting her endless serious of “no's”, pleading uselessly through tears. Sarah issued a sharp command;

“Silence.” Her voice was full of malice.

We all complied, even the hysterical woman. Even the man in her grasp stopped whimpering. We all looked up to hear her next demand, to witness her next act of god.

“Now, no more sounds tonight except for him,” she waved the man around like a toy. “Got it?”

Most of us nodded. Myself and others just stared. Some looked away and began to cry anew.

“Good.” Her demeanor changed in an instant, she smiled and ruffled her nose.

Had I been under different circumstances I would have thought the gesture to be cute and reassuring. But it was out of place. Wrong. She wasn't putting him down, she brought him closer to her face. Her smile broadened and then opened completely, her tongue rising out slightly to meet the man in her grasp.

“Please! No! No! NO! No, Goddess, I'll be quiet!” The man screamed and pleaded.

His arms flailed and grasped at her fingers, causing no difference to his trajectory towards her mouth. Sarah was still smiling, ignoring him and staring blankly at some spot above the cage. Her fingers maneuvered the man around, positioning him feet-first. I stared, incredulous. I couldn't imagine what she was about to do. I had the feeling that this would be the first and last time I saw the man who was just trying to help me. His cries for mercy turned to sobs, his legs kicked rapidly until they touched her tongue. He jerked back reflexively.

“I don't want to be eaten! Please! Please, Goddess!” He continued to beg.

Eaten? Surely this wasn't happening. No, Sarah was nice. She was quiet and elegant. She wasn't some kind of crazed killer. And yet, I saw her deposit the man halfway into her mouth, gently sucking her fingers with a pop. The noise elicited further cries from the tortured gallery below. The man was held in her lips for a moment, he was desperately squirming and pushing against her plush lips. How could something so soft and beautiful create such terror?

A sickening crunch emanated from her mouth, the man let out an inhuman shriek. Her jaw muscle visibly tensed, and his body jolted. She leaned forward and slurped, a splash of blood landed on the metal near some of us in the cage. The man was sucked in further. He was all screams, pounding on the lips engulfing him up to the belly. Another crunch. The man went ridged. Her hand returned and grasped him. She extracted the man from her lips, keeping her mouth sealed. His lower half was entirely missing, mangled, and severed at the hip. Exposed bones and flesh dripped steaming blood. Sarah's jaws worked the other half around, Crunch. Crunch. Squelch. I gagged. She lowered what was left of him down to the metal, still chewing. Without even looking at us she flipped the cage shut, the light swinging forward before shutting off. The insanity of her chewing continued until we heard two gulps, in quick succession.

“Sorry, I'm not very hungry” Sarah offered.

The half-chewed man began to scream anew. I don't understand how he survived. Her comment must have sent him over the edge, his screams were maddening and filled with desperation. No words, only wailing. His hands grasped at his missing lower half, his body still pumping blood. Nobody moved. What could have been done? Sarah moved her hand to the lid and the light flicked off. We were blind again. I couldn't see her but the monster I formerly knew as Sarah returned to bed with the creaking of massive wooden beams. We were left alone in the darkness. She must have disabled the alarm, or whatever the monstrosity was. The man was still screaming, his cries getting less and less desperate as death came for him. When silence finally came I was relieved. He must have succumbed to his injuries. I struggled to remember him, he had told me his name. I couldn't remember.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337