- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wherin we see how the other half feels about all this as she gets ready for the day.

Nothing too crazy in this chapter. Some handheld and mouthplay. A little perspective shift.

I didn't so much as sleep as just zoned out. Who could sleep in this place? I look around, some of the others were curled up. Some of them weren't even sobbing. The woman chanting 'No' was silent, I lost sight of her in the darkness. Even after my eyes adjusted it was so impossible to see. I realized the light outside was just starlight spilling in from a faraway window. The glass seemed almost as far away as the stars themselves, and just as unobtainable. I kept grabbing my own arm, squeezing and pinching my skin in an effort to wake up. The half-eaten man's death throes were still ringing in my mind. We all tried to get far away from his mangled corpse, finding a spot along the cold wall. I sat, slumped there, as Sarah's soft and gentle movements reverberated above me. In the silence, I heard her slow and even breath.

I was so saddened by the daylight. I don't know how many hours had passed. I wanted to wake up, not go forwards into the same hell. There was now an unbroken stretch of time from that horrible woman to now, it happened. I was trapped. It was worse now that I knew it. The light of day brought more disgust and fear with it. In the light and the day and the presence of mind to look around, I saw the spatter of dried blood coating the floor in splotches. Some was fresh. Some old and brown. I could tell where Sarah's most recent atrocity happened, blood still fresh and mixed with pinkish saliva. A trail led from one wall to a massive pool under the body. Without thinking I rose and was standing near him. His expression was pale and frozen in pain. I was hoping to see some peace on his face, solace in his final moments. 

The somber moment was interrupted by a blaring siren. High pitched screeching, reverberating, and rapidly changing in pitch. It was coming from above, I thought maybe it was some contraption in the cage. But the siren changed, the tune evolving into something of a melody. The titanic wooden beams groaned and sheets moved on the bed. The siren stopped. Just a cell phone. God, the world was so wrong now. The Giantess above us stirred, her sheets moving the air around the bed. My heart was racing but I don't think it ever stopped.

 

----------------

 

Sarah was still feeling a little tired. Her alarm blared, signaling it was already time to rise but she felt a bit like sleeping in. Instead, she groaned and swiveled her legs over the edge of the bed. Still unwilling to put in much effort, she enjoyed laying horizontal for a moment in the fuzzy warmth of the early morning sun. She felt rested enough, but sleep was always so peaceful and she relished every moment. She stretched, groaning again but feeling much more prepared for the day. It was going to be a fun day, after all.

She moved her feet to the ground, sitting up. Her legs bowed outwards, and the inside sides of her feet connected with the cold metal container. She flexed her muscles just a bit and the box easily slid right out from under her to just within her reach. She opened the lid and counted. 'Thirteen... Fourteen...'

Her eyes fixated on one of them, was he in half?

"Oh, shit? Was that me? I thought I was dreaming!" Sarah broke out into a giggle, hiding her wide smile with a modest hand.

"No wonder my mouth tastes like shit, ugh I didn't brush my teeth afterward..." Sarah trailed off.

She resumed her count, feet idly swaying on either side of the container. Her eyes darted to each one for just a moment. They made it easy by standing still, as they should.

"Thanks to my midnight snack I think I'll skip the breakfast game today. But we should still play a game..." She trailed off again, this time biting her lip and looking around the room.

Shoes? No, not feeling up for it right now. She could just press a few into the floor of the container, but that didn't sound very fun. Sarah hummed in deep thought, considering the options. She knew that she had Seventeen left, and she was supposed to give five to her sister by the end of the weekend. Sarah had wanted to start with a fresh batch, and her sister's 18th birthday marked her ascension. She wanted to give her little sister some toys that were already broken in, as a little present.

"Hey!" A small voice caught her attention. "Fuck you, bitch! Just fucking kill me, I'm not playing another sick game!"

Sarah looked down and saw an unruly little male toy, he was waving his arms around like a little cheerleader. Sarah was relieved to have the choice made for her, but a little confused that one of her toys was being so foolish. They should have already been broken, all except for the new one from yesterday. That's why she needed a new batch.

"We have a volunteer!" Sarah exclaimed

Her hand extended down, fingers swaying in a slow wave pattern. Her fingers met the little figure, it didn't even move. Sarah could tell the little thing flinched at her touch. She smiled. There was hope for this one yet. The seemingly stoic tiny man was lifted to her face, Sarah eyed him close enough for him to feel her breath. The poor thing couldn't even look at her. She rotated him, and he continued to avoid her gaze, looking anywhere but her eyes. He was pathetic, shivering in her hand. He felt a little cold, but his vibrations tingled her skin.

"Awww, look at me, little man," Sarah said with a smile in a calm voice.

The man turned his head in her grip, eying her. His spasms nearly doubled in intensity, he was quaking like a leaf. Sarah clicked her tongue, a pitied look on her face as she used her free hand to stroke the man's body. Her delicate fingers softly pressed against him, he was visibly distressed even further, letting out a quiet yelp.

"Just end it already! I'm Done!" He shouted, tears forming in his tiny eyes.

"Ohhhh, but I'm not. Not quite." Her voice had a soothing tone but was anything but.

"Tell you what," she began, "if you can look me in the eyes and tell me to eat you, I'll have you for breakfast." She tilted him to look him to again in his avoidant eyes. 

"Sound good to you?" 

The man was beside himself. He looked up, past her pink lips, past her enormous teeth... up into her eyes. His head flicked from one to the other before he settled on her right eye, his voice shaking.

"D-deal" He stammered.

"Great!" Sarah beamed, "Nobody can say I'm not nice. Now, go ahead."

"I... I... Please, just... end this nightmare." The man spurted.

"Close, but more specific?" Sarah's grin grew wider, her breath coming out in waves. Sarah was excited, not too often to have a toy so close to the brink, and so early in the morning. She loved these little moments and really knew how to draw them out.

"I w-want..." The man stuttered and began to hyperventilate.

Sarah's mouth was widening as he spoke, her teeth parting to reveal the hellish cavern beyond. Acrid breath and moisture washed over the little man, positioned in the center of the opening.

"I- I- I-..." The man was nearly hysterical. 

Sarah's tongue extended beyond the rows of teeth, slowly stretching over her lips. The slick muscle glistened in the morning light.

"I w-want... Y-you to eat me!" The man screamed.

Her tongue slid back into her mouth, the sound of popping saliva emitting from deep inside her mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm... No." Sarah said flatly.

"W-what? We h-had - had a deal!"

"You die when I want you to die, you break when I want you to break" Sarah's voice was almost a song, delivered calm and cold through her smile. Sarah watched as the little toy dissolved in her hand. He went from steely resolve to a pool of meat in almost an instant.

There it was, a little broken toy. Did he still want to die? It was hard to tell, but at least he knew he didn't get to pick. Sarah mused to herself as the little thing's sadness bled out of its crushed spirit. No toy gets to pick when it breaks, they just break sometimes. It's not really their fault, even. Sarah laughed to herself, they were still pretty cute. Pathetic, but still. She squeezed the little cutie in her hand, eliciting a few peeps of terror. Maybe it was pain? She knew she needed to be careful but testing their limits was so intoxicating. Their cries, their tiny bodies straining and shivering against her made her squirm. Every moment she had one in her presence she restrained herself from twitching her fingers and smearing them across her palm. Her restraint ebbed until her desire for violence seethed through her mind. That's what it was, desire. Their suffering was her pleasure, their torture was her passion. They were brought to the edge of the endless void again and again, and she decided when they were allowed to quit their existence. Sarah was a goddess, and her power knew no limits. This one needed to know that, she thought. Begging and being brought down to nothing wasn't enough to prove his conversion.

"You'll get to continue living under me, and you'll thank me for it. Death is something you need to earn." Sarah's eyes were cold and unfeeling. The man, the worthless toy, was only able to weep. Sarah again allowed her tongue to extend out towards him, this time making contact. His body twitched and scrambled but was held fast against the tongue by her fingers. He gave up crying and begging and began to thrash around instead. Her tongue molested his body, probing and tasting indiscriminately. He was a little salty, Sarah usually preferred the taste of women. But he was fine, it was better than the iron taste in her mouth. Her tongue began to retract, her finger moving with it to keep him pinned to the middle. His thrashing efforts continued, Sarah smiled. So he didn't really want to die. He was just trying to be brave. Adorable. Her fingers sealed him in, lips closed. They made a quiet pop when she removed them from her mouth, and she began to savor her prize. She sucked on his tiny form and began to go about her day.

First, she bent down to lift the half-chewed toy from the container. She really had done a number on him, his lower half completely gone.

'Well, at least half of you was useful.' Sarah mused to herself, humming and walking to the corner of her room. She pressed her foot into the bottom of the trash can, popping the lid. She tossed what was left of her toy in, and walked to the restroom. 

Sarah wanted to feel her best for today and knew that the little toys appreciated it. She turned on the shower and played with her little mouthful while the water heated. Every time his struggles seemed to abate she would begin sucking anew, pressing him into the roof of her mouth and gently increasing the pressure. She made sure to get enough air in so he could continue to fight. Once showering, she lathered and delicately cleaned herself. She enjoyed the ritual of self-care so much and felt no need to rush it. She even tilted her head to the showerhead and opened her mouth, careful not to drop her toy. The man gasped and cried, jets of piping hot water pummelling him back towards Sarah's throat. She loved the feel of the water on her teeth, and she knew there were bits of her last meal still caught on parts of her mouth. She was always so good about oral hygiene but last night was a little strange.

Once showered and shaved she began to dry off and nibble a little on the man still strapped within her. He was still struggling, albeit slower now. A few times she was sure that he was about to pass out but he kept moving. Good for him. She applied toothpaste to her toothbrush and inserted it into her mouth, scrubbing and humming to herself while screams of pain and terror echoed in her head. She smiled and started a two-minute timer on her phone.

Chapter End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337