- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which our protagonist fights for his life against Sarah's idle fidgeting.

WARNING: Things get really sexually explicit. Enter at your own risk.

Panic set in. I couldn't move, couldn't get enough air in to breathe. Sarah's toe pinned me down, occasionally fidgeting. I could barely see her even-cut toenail pressing outward through the black nylon. My arms were free, but I was engulfed up to my chest. I tried to measure my breaths and get my bearings. I couldn't help it, despite the bruises and confinement I was incredibly aroused. Her scent enveloped me, the humid air had so little precious oxygen but it carried with it a powerful aphrodisiac. My primal urge, locked away until then, had awoken. I tried to gain composure, but my arousal overrode my fear. My mind set on becoming one with her foot, my hips thrusting against the nylon. My movements were so small, barely rising against her soft and terrible flesh. I still needed more, my mind was so broken. I gave up struggling for freedom and tried pressing harder. A few small thrusts and my cock was soaked in her sweat. I moaned with desire and pain. I didn't know where her sweat started and I began. Her juices were in my eyes, my mouth, and my nose. I wasted precious time breathing by raising my head as far as I could to meet the round pad that trapped me. My lips brushed the nylon, smearing more viscous sickly sweet foot funk over my face. Unbelievable. I greedily licked my lips and moaned like a mindless beast. No better than an insect feasting on what little nutrients could exist in an oven of sweat and leather. My moan was answered by a small fidget, all five toes lifted at once. I stuck to the nylon, melded by sweat and driven by hunger. My new world felt dizzy, I was on my back one moment then on my feet the next. The motion did not stop, I swayed gently with her toes as their small movements upturned the toe bed. I heard a loud sucking noise from the heel, and light broke through from behind her foot.

I could see a dizzy swaying world outside through the nylon, all chair legs, and carpet. Back and forth, suspended seemingly hundreds of feet in the air. I bounced rhythmically, following the flexing and unflexing of her foot. Still pinned by a single toe, I dangled with her. Fresh air emboldened me, and each bounce gave me room to drive myself against her. Her motion pounded into me fast and hard, her heel thumping against the entrance with every cycle. I matcher her movements, my body begged for release as she increased the tempo. For a moment I felt afraid, my bones were being jolted repeatedly as my cock was teased with even more attention. Her digits flexed and relaxed with impartial regularity as I fought to stay sane. It felt like my body might break before I could reach completion, was I violating her, or was she violating me? It didn't matter, I couldn't stop. Her speed increased and increased, I knew I was about to break. I grasped as tight as I could and lost control, spurting into her nylon as I screamed in what felt like my final ecstasy. Her toes continued as I pumped cum again and again in step with her flexing. I spasmed and gasped, fully ridged and spent. I went limp and delirious, ready to meet my fate under her foot. I closed my eyes and waited for oblivion but it never came. She slowed her bouncing, coming to a stop. I lay stuck to her toe unable to move, neurons still firing at maximum. I watched as her toes pointed and tilted downwards. I was now looking up, and I began to hear the slow and sweaty glide of the shoe dropping.

I remained attached to her beautiful foot as the musty shoe slid off, but gravity was against me. I had no energy to hold on, I don't know if I even wanted to. I let myself drop, landing back in the toe section with a soft thud. The bottom of the desk receded away, her foot lifting out with my shameful stain attached. A thud from behind marked the end of my descent, but the beginning of the next phase of her torture. The shoe rotated and I slid to the side like a ragdoll. All I could do was take in more precious oxygen as my brain recovered from the heavenly hell. Her foot and nearly endless leg disappeared from view and through the sideways opening, I saw light and carpet. My rational mind finally recovered, and I gingerly lifted myself. I winced at the pain, I was bruised everywhere. I looked down and felt what could be a broken rib. My body betrayed me, I was somehow still hard. I throbbed for more, the broken half of my mind wanting nothing more than to lie in the toe bed and wait for her return. I mustered my mental and physical strength and ran along the side of the shoe to the exit. As I moved, I heard another loud sucking noise of a foot leaving a shoe. A thud. The motion of fabric. I didn't know what was happening outside but I needed to escape before my urges got the better of me.

I peered out of the opening, my eyes adjusting to the light. Sarah was sitting with legs crossed and shoes off, a dark pulsing shadow indicating a foot directly above me. Her other shoe was placed nearby where I first picked it up. Everything was so absurd. I looked up and saw her sole, small wrinkles visible under the thin fabric. It danced and twirled hypnotically, occasionally stopping to gently caress the leg of the desk. My hand wandered to my crotch, my soaking loins still hard and passionate. More. I'm so ashamed to say I wanted more. At that moment, I needed more. I shook my head. No. I needed to live. My fear barely rose above my arousal and I took off, trying to run out from under Sarah's oppressive foot. I winced at every step but sprinted with my full strength and fear behind me. I dared not look up, but the shadow of my tormentor pulsed back and forth in my path. Then, a dark flash. Her foot came down with such incredible speed and force that I fell over. I looked up past the ankle, following the leg up. Sarah wasn't looking at me. Had she forgotten me already? Did she even notice my throes of pleasure? I had been sure that her movements were purposeful but now she seemed to be unaware of me altogether. I glanced around, it looked like I could reach the end of her leg's reach if I was quick. Her arch twitched and flexed as if to dare me to try. I had to try.

Taking off again away from her nearest foot I tried running silently, muffling my breaths and desire to scream. I was so tired but unable to stop. I ran for my life. Just as I slowed down in exhaustion a familiar shadow passed over me. It came with a whiff of deadly sweet air that begged for me to return. I turned and saw what I dreaded and desired all at once. Her foot was already upon me, the toes spread apart in a perverse welcome. I kneeled down and again prepared for the end. Again I was spared, but only just. The nylon came for me like a net, I was square in the middle of her arch. I felt vacuum-sealed as she compressed me, her high arch the only reason for my continued existence. Her foot was only a few feet away, the fabric suspended and stretched from the heel to the ball of her foot. The fabric was so soft and gentle, I wanted to remain there. Sarah had different plans.

The wrinkles began to slide down, the soft nylon gliding against my skin. I again lost control of my senses and pushed my cock against the wall of fabric, making a small tent out of my moving prison. She moved so slowly and deliberately, surely she knew I was still down there? The ball of her foot came into view as the nylon became tighter. She was hovering just above the carpet, barely enough room for me to fit if I laid down and prayed. I complied and was soon steamrolled by a wall of soft flesh. This area was still damp and warm with her sweat, I was given a fresh coat from head to toe. I could do nothing but close my eyes and try to remain sane. She kept her slow slide downwards until my head peered out between her third and second toe. The world was dark and grainy through the lens of the nylon layers. The detail of her skin was excruciating. I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust again against Sarah's foot, moaning and fighting for more pleasure. Her foot stopped. The pressure increased slightly and began to shift.

I was caught in the soft pad before the toes, a prime location to be ground out of existence. Yet, all I could think of was repeating my depraved act. Her foot shifted slowly left, one side gently lifting. Then the movement reversed. Sarah's immense power returned to me with crushing intensity, I ground against the carpet. But the movement continued, shifting to the other side as she alternated from side to side. She repeated as I gratified myself, her weight devouring me over and over before letting me have more room to satisfy my lust. Slowly and deliberately she moved, her leg swaying gently far above the sweaty depravity. All hope was lost for me, I needed to explode. I didn't want to simply cum again onto her perfect sole, I wanted my body to explode under her. I imagined my insides spraying out between her toes and despite my horror, it's what my cock desired. I screamed in ecstasy as the pressure began to increase, blubbering like a madman at the edge of oblivion. Her toes lifted as if to end me for good, and the pressure from above returned tenfold. I came into her soft fabric, my second load spreading onto her supple skin. She responded with more pressure, I stopped breathing. Everything became pain and still squirmed in the throes of sex and death as I came again. Then, Darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

Commissions are open, $0.03/word or $30/1000 words. I'm flexible and willing to write just about anything (within reason). Message me on Twitter or discord!


Twitter: @tinyguy33
Discord: Sarnt#1337