- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After meeting three polyamorous women, who share his size fetish, Luke is invited on three separate normal-sized dates, over the course of one weekend. To see if he is fit to be the fourth person in their relationship. First up is the tattooed teasing blonde white girl, Amelia, an energetic and chaotic switch.
I

Luke sighs, he's been looking at the colorful sign of 'Peter Penguin's Pizza' for the last fifteen minutes, while it lights up the evening, like a beacon at the end of a dark parking lot. This is the place she wanted to meet, really? The boy pulls out his phone to check the time, then goes through his messages to make sure he didn't get the hour wrong.

"7 PM," he mutters to himself, "she should be here."

It's already ten past seven. Did she go in without him? Luke walks up to the glass to check inside, seeing only birthday parties and families. He pushes the door open, and decides to go in, to get a closer look. The place is rather dark, with the few lights that are visible, shining a dark blue hue across a carpet flooring full of soda and ice cream stains. On far end of the establishment is a podium with some, creepy, jaggedly-moving animatronics. They seem to be preforming one of those annoying birthday songs, but Luke can hardly hear the lyrics over the excessive shouting and crying of random children. The anxiety hits him, when a few parents look at the full-grown young man, who barged in with without any kids of his own. He shouldn't be here, why did he agree to this? With a nervous clenching of the fists, the boy starts scanning the entire place for his date. After five minutes of looking at every family and group table, Luke makes his way back outside, feeling like a creep.

"Hey there, bug!" a familiar obnoxious voice sounds, as soon as he opens the door.

The petite blonde is standing in front of him with a wide smirk.

"Oh, there you are," Luke says.

"Yeah," Amelia says, with a head wobble. "I told you we'd meet outside, you've been making wait outside all alone, for fifteen minutes! Not a good start to a date, I'd say. You'll have to make it up to me later~"

"Wait, what?!" Luke says. "I was only in there for five minutes. You're just late!"

Amelia scrunches her face. "Ok, fine, I'm not allowed to pull anything with you anyway."

"What do you mean?" Luke says.

The blonde rolls her eyes. "You remember what Dash said, right? We aren't allowed to shrink you during our one-on-one dates."

Luke's stare breaks away from her face, as he feels his own cheeks heat up. He knew the rules, but expected, and sort of hoped, that Amelia would break them. Dashea gave them the entire tutorial on how these dates are going down. There is one date, each day of the weekend. Friday, tonight, with Amelia, Saturday with Dashea, and Sunday with Mary Lynn. Each time, Luke and one of the triad are supposed to bond without size-play, to see whether or not they can also click in a same-size relationship. Dashea seemed pretty serious about that point, telling them that a romance can't be based on fetishization alone.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Amelia asks.

Luke looks down at his clothes; suit pants, shiny shoes, and a nice white shirt. He intended to be dressed a slight-casualized dapper, which makes him stand in stark contrast with his date, as Amelia is wearing her regular jeans and tank-top combo, like she did when they first met.

"I-I don't know," Luke says. "I'm not used to dating, I thought, I should dress nicely."

"You can just wear normal clothes, dummy," Amelia says, with a playfully mocking smile.

While Luke does feel somewhat embarrassed, Amelia seems to enjoy his bumbling shyness. What used to be his biggest hurdle in dating, now perfectly plays in to his date's personality. If anything, Amelia should be the easiest girl to win over, as she seems to have been dead-set on making Luke her boyfriend, from the moment she realized he could be her tiny playmate. The blonde reaches out one of her tattooed arms, and grabs the taller boy's wrist, before pulling him with her, into the party-themed pizza restaurant.

She leads him all the way to an empty table, before releasing him. He sort of likes how she takes charge of the situation. All the nervousness of having to perform lifts, as Amelia doesn't seem to care about the little song and dance expected from a guy, and just wants to rush to a table, so she can have her junk food. The two of them sit down, Luke nervously huddled up into himself, while Amelia leans on to the table, and spreads her elbows across the width of it. Her everlasting smirk looking up at her date.

"So," she says. "you're like, just out of high school, right? College?"

Luke tenses up with a pained expression. "No, I mean I could've, but I don't have the money, and these loans, I don't…"

"Yeh, I get it," Amelia says. "It's hard to find work without a degree though."

"Yeah."

"You got a job yet?"

Luke had dreaded the conversation lead here, assuming employment is a big factor in whether or not some girls will take you. He doesn't need to even need to answer the question, as Amelia can read it off his face.

"Don't worry," she says, "you'll get there, and even if you don't, it's not your fault. The job market is fucked right now."

"What about you?" Luke says.

"Oh, I had all the opportunities I wanted, handed to me on a silver plate. But I dropped out, cause I'm a shit daughter like that. I work here now."

"Wait, what?"

Before Luke is able to ask what she means, the soft gentle voice of a waiter interrupts the conversation. "Hey Amelia, who's the stud?"

Amelia smiles at the young man come to take their order, "This is Luke, my new boyfriend. Don't call him a stud, compliments paralyze him."

As far as Luke's aware, he's not her boyfriend yet, but protesting that might send the wrong message. It seems the blonde has already decided him the newest member of her love circle, and is not planning on going through the entire theater to get there.

"Dash approve of this?" the waiter asks.

Amelia's eyes widen with a fighting look, "Are you accusing me of cheating on my girlfriends, Tom?"

The waiter let's out a feminine chuckle, raising his free hand in surrender, while hugging his clipboard to his chest with the other. "Well, anyway what will it be for our two lovebirds?"

"You're breaking company policy," the white girl says. "You can't take an order like that; you have to do the bit."

Waiter shrugs in confusion. "I thought, seeing as you're two adults, on a da-"

"Do the bit!"

The waiter sighs. "Welcome-Welcome to Peter Penguin's Pizza! May I ask what delicious disk of tomato sauce and toppings you desire, so I can tell the worker penguins to unfreeze the finely preserved pizza from the glass mountain glacier?"

Amelia turns to Luke with a wide-open mouth, trying to hold back her laughter. Luke feels like he could melt into his seat at how awkward this is.

"Just a Pizza Hawaii please," Luke says.

The waiter nods, and then looks at Amelia.

"Just a regular pizza, with goat cheese, sliced hot dogs, mayonnaise and sauerkraut."

Luke's face breaks into one of disgust and confusion. Here he was, fearing that his pizza would be the most blasphemous pick, only for his date to order a pizza best left frozen inside the glass mountain glacier. The waiter just raises his eyebrow, as he notes it down, before nodding them off and walking away.

"Seriously?" Luke says.

Amelia frowns, pretending not to know what he's referring to.

"That sounds disgusting."

"Oh, don't knock it till you've tried it!" she says.

"No way, I'm not trying that!"

Amelia smiles, "Good to see you've loosened up."

Luke blushes. Seems like her madness did break the tension.

"I don't know," Amelia says. "Guess I just enjoy something with a strong taste." The petite girl sticks her tongue in the corner of her mouth. "Though, there is still one ingredient missing to make it the perfect pizza."

There she goes, teasing like she did last time. Luke can't help but stare at her gorgeous face, two captivating blue eyes, shining with the confidence that she has full control over this situation, over this date and over him. She makes sure to smile with her mouth open, so the boy can look inside her playful maw, and imagine the teeth inside, as the giant rocks they could be.

"Too bad Dash put a ban on fun." Amelia says, breaking up the dreamy moment.

However, Luke has completely fallen for the tease, and his brain now runs on all cylinders to figure out the best way to get the 'mouth ending' without seeming desperate or creepy.

"Y-You don't really care about the rules, right?" Luke says.

Amelia smiles, knowing she got him wrapped around her finger. "I mean, that's true, but Dash was pissed last time. If I break her little rule, she's going to punish me hard."

"But you're a switch, right? You like punishment."

"Yeah," she says. "So the punishment is going to be; no more punishments. And if I try to pull a sneaky, and you end up dead, you'll be brought back in our living room. I don't think she'll believe some bullshit excuse about me killing regular sized you."

"Then why-" Luke says, cutting his own sentence, unsure what to ask.

"Why what?"

Luke gathers all his courage just to say, "You teased just now."

Amelia chuckles, "Totally did."

"W-Why?"

The blonde leans a bit closer, and answers with a deepened voice. "Because, watching a full-sized boy squirm, is just as much fun as watching a bug squirm."

That's it, Luke's out, KO'ed, dead. Amelia really is the goddess of chaos and teases, and her poor victim is seconds away from throwing himself at her feet. Luke knows he needs to calm down, to relieve the build-up. This restaurant would be an incredibly inappropriate place to get that level of excited. Luckily for him, the waiter arrives with their order.

"Here you go," he says.

Luke cannot smell the sweet allure of his pizza, over the domineering, grotesque stench of the abomination Amelia ordered. His date just smiles, as she opens the box, and pulls out a slice. Any chance this might be a prank fades, as she takes the first bite, closing her eyes and humming, as if it is the most refined dish she's ever had. As her mouth closes on the second bite, tearing off another piece behind her pink lips, Luke realizes, he might have to kiss that nuclear waste hole of a mouth later.

Chapter End Notes:

Please check out the main place I post content:

https://www.deviantart.com/cakedbygiants

Would love to hear your feedback!