- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After being falsely accused of stealing a backpack, nineteen-year-old Luke meets a group of young women in their twenties, who share his odd fetish.

I

Having a weird fetish is something most people would prefer to hide. Everyone has a different way of doing this though. Some worse than others. Which brings us to our main character, Luke, a nineteen-year-old white guy, who likes to fantasize about being very small. First mistake Luke made, was buying physical copies of his favorite giantess themed hentai. The second, was carrying all of it around in his backpack all day. The logic behind that smooth-brained move, being that it would actually be more dangerous to leave it at home, where his roommate, Kyle, might find it. So, Luke decided to guard his precious collection, by carrying it with him at all times. Like most great plans, it worked, until it didn't.

One sunny evening, after getting off the bus and walking home, three young women follow behind him. One of them is a light-skinned black girl, with curly pink-dyed hair. She wears white sports-sneakers, tight black leggings, and a loose white t-shirt with a brown fake-leather jacket. The stranger is shouting for Luke's for attention, while she and the two other girls walk at a fast pace, trying to catch up to him. Luke doesn't hear a thing, with his earbuds blasting a videogame soundtrack. As he walks along the empty street of an under-construction neighborhood, a perfectly timed 'rules of nature' hits his ears, while something else hits him in the back. Surprised, Luke lets out a feminine yelp, as he stumbles forward, falling onto his hands. He quickly rolls over onto his shoulder, and slaps the cord of his earbuds, to pull them out.

"Please, I don't have any cash!" he says, before looking at the person who pushed him.

Laid out across the pavement, Luke looks at two cute fluff-ankled boots, and follows them up, along a pair of blue skinny-jeans, through which, a pair of thick thighs try explode. He realizes, he isn't facing a six-foot-tall mugger, but a petite white girl, about 5'3" (160cm). A blue-eyed blonde with short greasy hair, and a white tank top. Both of her bare arms have full-sleeve tattoos, with a red and green colored pattern, of roses and thorns. The young woman has a smug, confident smirk on her face, feeling pretty proud of how she just shoulder tackled a stranger down to the side walk, in front of her feet.

"Don't need your money, asshole," she says. "Just give me the backpack."

Running up to the scene, the two other girls arrive, out of breath.

"Amelia, what the fuck?" the pinked-haired girl shouts at the blonde, before looking down at Luke. "I'm sorry my friend pushed you, but you had it coming. Now give it back."

Luke sits upright, looking at his scraped palms, understandably confused and angry at being randomly assaulted. "W-What?"

"You stole my girlfriend's backpack," she says. "Don't play dumb, cause I'll do worse than just knock you over!"

Luke frowns and gasps, both pissed off and amazed. "What the hell is wrong with you people? This is my backpack. You can't just attack someone for having a similar looking backpack!"

Luke makes eye contact with each of the three girls. All of them seem a bit older than him, somewhere in their twenties. The white girl, presumably called Amelia, crosses her arms, and looks at the black girl, who has her hands on her hips, giving Luke the most intense soul-stare, he has ever seen. Behind her hides a pale-white Asian girl, with long black hair and bangs, which hide her entire forehead, and part of her eyes. Her posture has a shy, subdued look about it. She's dressed in all-black, wearing white-rimmed black canvas sneakers, black knee-high socks, a knife-pleated black skirt, and an oversized black hoodie, which she uses to comfortably hide herself inside.

"Prove it," the pink-haired girl says, "open the backpack and show us what's inside."

Luke reaches for the zipper, before going completely pale, when he realizes what he'd be showing them. He cringed at the idea of three older girls laughing at his collection, and calling him a pervert.

"No, I-I have a right to my own privacy," he says.

"Listen, I don't mind knocking you the fuck out, and taking it from your unconscious body."

The pink-haired girl's words didn't ring hollow. Unlike the blonde, this girl actually is about six-foot-tall, and has a pretty athletic frame.

"Fine," Luke grunts, pulling the straps off his shoulders. "Just… Don't laugh…"

Amelia is quick to snatch up his bag, and hand it to the pink-haired girl, who unzips it, while keeping her intense stare on Luke. Once open, she looks inside and reaches her hand in. As expected, the first thing she pulls out is a giantess doujinshi. Luke feels like dying. If a giant foot is to ever stomp down from the sky, now would be the time. He's waiting for a loud 'what the fuck' or 'creep', but those words never leave any of the girls' mouths.

"Fucking knew he stole yours," the pink haired girl says, handing the backpack to the quiet Asian girl.

Amelia smiles and leans over, her hands on her knees. "What should we do? I'm so ready for some creative justice, right now."

"These aren't mine," a soft and quiet voice sounds.

The pink-haired girl frowns and turns around, "What do you mean? It's all GTS stuff."

"These aren't my drawings…" the Asian girl says, with an almost whispering tone.

Quickly, all six eyes turn to Luke.

 

II

"Oh shit! Are you into giantess shit too?!" Amelia says. "What are you into, feet, vore? We have this shrink app and revive station at home. Last night Dash stuffed me up her-"

"Amelia, ease off. He might be a macrophile, but that doesn't mean you can just barrage him about it. I don't think he intended us to find out," the pink-haired girl says, before holding out her other hand to help Luke up. "Sorry about all this. What you got in your backpack is none of our business, and we'll just pretend we didn't see." She turns to the quiet girl. "I'm sorry Lynn, I hope we'll still find yours."

The Asian girl nods. Luke accepts the hand, feeling the sweat on the tall girl's palm burn his scrapped skin a bit. As soon as he's back on his feet, the pink-haired girl gives him his stuff back. He was confused to say the least. Did the tough girl really say, 'GTS'? As in, the in-group shortening for giantess? Did the quiet girl say, 'my drawings'? As in, she draws that type of stuff, with that kind of quality? And did this crazy blonde just ask him for his favorite interaction?

"Unless he wants me to have seen~" Amelia says, still leaning over, and swaying her butt behind her, with a giddy smile on her face. "I'd hate to pretend, not to have seen potential soulmate material. Why not ask him over for a drink? He's into the same stuff as us."

The pink haired girl stutters and shrugs, "I-I just feel like we made a bad first impression. And just jumping fetish stuff on him, after literally assaulting him, is kinda fucked up."

Luke is beyond words, he is surrounded by three women in their twenties, all interested in the same niche fetish he is. And at least one of them seems eager to invite him over. This is his shot, he thinks, he has to say something, fast.

"I don't mind being jumped on!" he blurts out.

Amelia gives him a dirty smirk, "Yeah, he's got the spirit, alright."

The pink-haired girl who just spend the last five minutes intensely staring Luke down, looks surprised, and gives him a disarmed smile. "What is that supposed to mean? You wanna come over for drinks?"

"Yes!" Luke says.

"Like, now? Or do we give you our numbers?"

"Yes." Luke repeats, his brain pretty much fried.

Amelia turns to the other two, with the widest grin, "I can just feel the excitement coming off this guy."

Luke snaps out of it, "Uh, sorry, I mean yes, this is awesome, I'm just stunned that- Is this even real?"

"Ok, triad vote," the pink-haired girl says. "Everyone who wants to him to come over, raise your hand."

All three of them do, and Luke frowns in confusion, "triad? Are you witches."

The two talkative girls chuckle a bit, while the quiet one blushes.

"A triad is a polyamorous relationship, where three people are all together, like a normal couple would be," the pink-haired girl explains.

"I guess that does make us Satanic witches," Amelia says, "if you ask my conservative dad."

"If this goes well, I-I mean," the pink-haired girl rephrases, "if we add another person, we would become a quad."

Luke blushes; did he really just get a potential invite to a four-way relationship?

"Anyway, we should probably give you, our names. I'm Dashea, though most people just call me Dash. The eager blonde is Amelia, and this shy bundle of cuteness is Mary Lynn."

Mary Lynn steps out from behind Dashea, like a cat, quietly observing a stranger. All three of the girls stare at Luke, who, still dumbfound, fails to realize it's his turn.

"O-Oh!" he says. "Luke, my name's Luke!"

"Well Luke," Dashea says, "Our house is a few blocks away. You can come with us, and I'll see if I have something to take care of your hands. Or you can head home first, clean up, and meet us later."

"I-I can come with you guys," Luke says. "Are we just gonna talk there, or is it like a date already?"

While he asks, his eyes cross Mary Lynn's, who quickly jots her head aside with a blush. Dashea turns around and raises her hand, seemingly commanding the others two to follow her. Luke, flustered red like a tomato, does the same.

"No," Dashea says. "I mean, it's not supposed to be. It's just nice to meet someone like us. We can set up dates though, but they will be an individual thing," she explains as the four of you walk to their place. "Seeing as everyone raised their hand to invite you, I guess we all agree you're cute, but we each need our own time with you to decide whether we all click."

"So, if you ever got nervous about fucking up one date, then get ready for three." Amelia grabs Luke's arm, and hugs it to her as they walk.

"Also, you look young," Dashea says. "you're older than eighteen, right?"

"Nineteen."

Amelia chuckles, "Oof, he must be so overwhelmed to have three older cougars fawn over him."

Dashea cringes, "Amelia, you're only twenty-five."

"So what? Doesn't mean I can't have cougar energy," the blonde says, before turning her face to Luke. "Dash just doesn't want me to make her feel old, she's twenty-six already, dumb her at the villages, am I right?"

"Amelia!"

The blonde laughs at her flustered friend, and continues, "Mary Lynn is the youngest of us, twenty-three."

Luke blushes even harder, he really is just a boy to them, even the youngest is four years older than him.

Mary Lynn gathers courage to say something to Luke, with a soft voice, "Are you a dom or a sub?"

Luke blushes, "Ehm, a sub."

Dashea turns her head. "Only sub?"

"Y-Yes."

"Fuck yeah! Finally!" Amelia says. "Lynn and Dash are both doms, and I'm the only switch. So, up until now, we've had fun with me being the only small one. Which is a bummer, cause I never got to play the giantess, and fuck with a tiny. Not that being small is bad, it's awesome, but to a switch that's only half the package, you know?"

Luke looks over at Mary Lynn, surprised that such a timid girl would have a strictly dominant preference. The black swan in sneakers, blushes as she seems to read his thoughts off his eyes.

"I mean, yeah. It would be good to have a dedicated sub," Dashea says, before composing herself. "Erm, just tell us if our talk about fetish stuff is too much, too early. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Amelia squeezes Luke's arm tighter. "I think he's plenty comfortable. I'm shrinking this guy, as soon as we get home."

"Amelia, we're just inviting him for a drink," Dashea says. "We should take this stuff slowly, drinks, talking, dates, terms and agreements, after we've done all that, then we can toy with him. I-I mean, do… stuff."

Amelia leans up to Luke's ear. "Dash is just as excited, as I am. She's just trying to be mature and careful about it. Probably doesn't want to let a potential insole get cold feet."

"That's not it." Dashea says. "It's just… You don't find a lot of people who are into the same things as us, and aren't complete creeps. And Luke has barely said a word. He's clearly not used to polyamory, so I don't wanna come across as pushy."

Amelia's blue eyes scan Luke's face, and he feels like breaking into a sweat.

"Yeah, I see what you mean," she says. "He looks like he's about to go into a coma, reminds me of when we first met Lynn. Though, she sure got comfier, when I became two inches tall. Maybe the same will happen with this new boyfriend material, when we shrink him. Have you ever been shrunk before, Luke?"

"N-No," he says. "It does sound exciting, but also scary."

"Oh, don't worry, we'll do simple vanilla shit for your first time. Trust me, you haven't seen scary until you've been four inches up Dash's-"

"Amelia! Shut the fuck up!" Dashea says.

Mary Lynn covers her mouth chuckling.

"No, but seriously," Dashea says. "Part of our entire relationship working out, is communication, and understanding each other. I'd love to scare and… do things with you, but only if we've agreed on what that means, ok?"

Luke nods, as they turn into a street of small townhouses on either side, stopping at one of them.

Amelia, still holding Luke's arm tightly, smiles and points her head at the house. "Our humble abode."

It was a neat little home, squeezed into a row of other town houses, that all looked similar, white vinyl siding, with dark grey roofs. The house had two steps up to the fenced porch, which had just enough space for two garden chairs and a table.

"I like how it's a bit tight," Mary Lynn said, "makes it feel cozy and safe."

Dashea opens the door, and they all head in together.

 

III

Amelia immediately lets go of Luke's shoulder, and kicks off her shoes. She runs to a small, high-tech device against the wall of their living room. It looks like what you imagine a videogame console to look like, a few years from now, a giant chrome square, with a colorful strip of RGB light going around the top of the entire thing. Everyone else takes their time to remove their footwear, before heading in. The living room looks modern and cozy, grey wallpaper, with a Victorian print, and white laminate flooring, with a few notable red stains. As for the furniture, there is a comfy-looking black velvet couch, and a glass table.

"This is our revive station," the short haired blonde says, pointing at the machine she's standing over. "It's got all kinds of custom body modifications. Extra durable, extra crunchy, squishy and stretchy, ever wanted to be made out of chocolate? Oh, I'm going to eat the fuck out of you!"

Luke's face goes completely red, not just at what Amelia says, but at how casually she does it, as if it's no big deal. Maybe it isn't, these girls must have size-played among themselves for so long, that it might be somewhat normal to them.

Dashea groans, and shakes her head. "I'm gonna get something to clean those scrapes on your hands. By the way, Amelia, don't you have something to say to Luke?"

"Oh, right!" Amelia gives you a cheery smile. "I kinda have some gross acne on my back, so you should avoid that area when doing body exploration."

"I meant an apology, Amelia!"

"For what?"

Luke shows her his palms, "she's probably referring to the fact that you pushed me."

Amelia smiles so wide; her eyes end up squinting. "I got you good, didn't I?"

Luke smiles and nods along, he doesn't really mind not getting an apology. While he isn't sure where this is heading, it feels like he might soon owe her paradise, because of that push. The blonde peeks around the corner of the living room doorway, until Dashea is out of sight. When the room is clear, she immediately jumps to open the top lid of the machine, and pulls out a weird device. Without asking, she holds it to the back of Luke's neck and shoots something inside.

"Argh, what?" Luke says.

"Just setting this up quickly before Dash comes back," Amelia explains. "Made sure to chip ya, so you're connected and revivable."

Mary Lynn is just sitting on the couch sucking in her own lips, still careful and shy about making eye-contact with Luke, but clearing invested in seeing what's about to happen.

Amelia presses some buttons on the machine, until the RGB light encircling it, turns green.

"All set," she says. "You're good to go."

She pulls out her phone, and starts pounding her thumb on the screen, with an excited smile.

"Here we go!" Amelia says.

"Wait," Luke says. "Didn't Dashea want to talk first, date and all that, agreements before shr-"

Amelia presses a button on her app, before Luke can even finish his sentence. The boy looks at the smile on the white girl's face, while his eyelevel sinks down to the ground, until he looking at a pair of socked feet in the distance. Disoriented, Luke looks around, in awe at how big every mundane thing about this room has become. He's imagined this scenario countless times, but never expected it to feel like this. He doesn't have long to take in the room. Something demands his attention. A goddess, with tattooed arms, and an allegedly acne covered back. The titaness steps towards Luke, her massive white socked feet, pounding creaky earthquakes on the laminate flooring. Part of Luke wants to run, but he remembers Amelia promised she'd be 'vanilla' with him, which hopefully means gentle. If she doesn't keep her word, and has bad things in store for him, it's not like running wouldn't help him escape a woman that size. The giant's feet stop in front of him, the shrunken guy can see Amelia's toes wriggle beneath the fabric of her sock. He can smell the awful stench, of what doesn't seem to be naturally foul feet, but the purposeful sabotage, of a girl intentionally wearing the same socks for days on end.

"Hello there, bugboy~"

As Luke hears the goddess' voice, he is once again reminded who these massive feet belong to; an older girl in her twenties, who only a minute ago, was much shorter than him. He almost sprains his neck, looking up along the jeans and tank top, to see Amelia's face far above him. Her body towering over him like he is nothing. Realizing he is indeed nothing, makes Luke's heart race. He really is the size of an insect at the feet of a playful white girl, whom he just met.

"What's the view like, down there?" Amelia says, smiling down smugly. "I mean, I know what it's like looking up at my girlfriends. Just wondering, if I'm as breathtaking. If not, I'm sure the smell of my socks is~"

"Amelia, holy shit," Luke says, squeaking unrecognizably near her toes. "I don't think I'm ready for this!"

He hears his own voice echo from her phone, which makes sense. At a height of what he assumes is only one inch, his voice wouldn't be able to reach Amelia's ears. She needs the app to amplify it. The chip she injected must be helping with that.

"Oh, come on, isn't this what you've been dreaming of?" she says, sliding her left foot closer. "Come on, touch my toes, I'll hold still."

Luke walks up to her big toe, amazed at how detailed the cotton pattern of her discolored and grimy white sock is. He holds both hands on the fabric, trying not to gag at the smell, and feeling what must be the shape of a giant girl's toe beneath it. This is both amazing and awful. This normal everyday girl, who didn't bother to put on new socks this morning, is now a god-like being to Luke.

"I'm actually getting scared," Luke says, "and your feet smell terrible."

"Good," the tattooed blonde says, "cause that's how you'll be spending the rest of the night; scared and under my feet~"

Amelia raises the front of her foot, leaning on her heel, before sliding her sole over the little guy. He can see the darkened color on the bottom her sock, the pattern of cotton molten together through the friction of being worn countless times. There is even a tear, right under the ball of Amelia's foot, where a bit of her skin shows. He can't stand the smell, and can't believe she'll be this rough with him, for his first time.

"No, wait!" Luke shouts. "Grow me back!"

Amelia scoffs, "Fuck no, get ready to become foot grime."

Being in a teasing mood, the giantess takes her time lowering the huge surface of dirty white cotton, which overshadows the diminutive younger boy. Luckily for Luke this means he has enough time to run away. He makes the smart move of running under the living room table, as Amelia's toes tap the floor gently behind him. As he runs across the triad's living room floor, he is forced to jump across each small gap between the white planks of laminate flooring. What used to be a normal thing he could walk on, now is a huge obstacle which could trip him, and doom him under the insane blonde's sock. Luke makes past the giant metallic pillar that is the table leg, and looks up in awe at the glass roof above him.

Looking around for options, he notices Marie Lynn sitting on the couch not far from the table. The adorable girl looks like a distant goddess, waiting in the mountains. She been quietly observing the entire scene. While Amelia climbs to her knees to reach under the table, Luke makes a run for her girlfriend, who is sure to be his gentle savior.

"Mary Lynn, please help me!" He shouts, as he runs up to her black socks, which smell oldy fresh, like green apples.

"No Luke, wait!" Amelia shouts. "Stay away from Lynn!"

The Asian girl grows a weak smile, and she reaches down with the sleeve of her over-sized hoodie, from under which her shy fingers sprout. Luke is amazed by the sight, of the black-haired girl's pale fingers coming towards him. He's afraid of what it will be like, to be picked up like an object, by a giant human person, and such a cute one at that. He raises his arms, ready to accept his ascension.

"Lynn wait!" Amelia says, with panic in her voice.

The tip of Lynn's thumb presses against Luke's stomach and crotch, while her index finger presses tightly against his back, her fingernail pushing against it, a bit uncomfortably. He feels an odd set of butterflies in is stomach, as he is lifted up. He's never been on a roller-coaster as quick, as Mary Lynn's pick-up speed. The ride stops, at the girl's her flawless pale face. Greeted by a kind looking smile, Luke is in awe at the sight of the cute girl's massive brown eyes, which are finally able to hold eye-contact with him. She must be a lot more confident, now that he's so tiny. The little guy can't seem to take his eyes of her, her skin is so clean, her nose so cute, and the hair of her bangs, loosely drooping down her face, give her this adorable emo-ghost-girl look, as if she had crawled out of the cutest horror movie. As Luke finally feels safe between the cool fingers of the giantess, he notices an itchy feeling in his legs.

"Wait, Mary Lynn, c-can you loosen up a bit, I can't move my legs," he says.

Mary Lynn tilts her head, keeping her half-smile. "That's because I pushed my nail into your spine, severing the cauda equina."

Luke's eyes widen in shock. "W-Wait, w-what the did you just say?"

"Ah, Lynn, what the fuck!" Amelia says.

Mary Lynn blushes, as she lets out a high-pitched anime gasp, "Ahn… You were annoyed he ran away, so I thought, I'd disable his legs."

"I only wanted to tease him a bit, Lynn," Amelia says. "This is his first time, and now we'll have to kill him just to fix his legs."

Luke collapses into complete panic, and tries to reach for his lower back, which is still blocked by the giant's index finger. He can feel something wet, presumably his blood, painted across the girl's fingernail. Mary Lynn gets up from the couch and walks out onto the open floor, where she gently lays Luke down.

"I was just trying to help…" she says, her head turtling between her shoulders, as she steps back.

Amelia sighs. "It's fine, I get it, please don't feel too bad about it. It's just, your stuff is a bit too much for someone new to this. Like, fuck, I still have nightmares about some of the things you pulled with me."

Luke tries to sit up, as the pain begins to kick in. He tries to look at his legs, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, apart from the fact that it's all drenched red. "P-Please, h-help me!"

The white girl cringes at the sight of the crippled boy, laying on her floor a few steps way. "Sorry, Luke, but I might as well put you out of your-"

"Got some saline solution, but it took me a while to find cotton wool," Dashea says, as she suddenly barges into the living room.

Luke cries in horror, as the pink-haired girl's bare feet slap the floor with each they take towards him. He rolls onto his stomach, and tries to crawl away, using only his hands. The two other girls, look on with wide eyes, and sucked in mouths, as Dashea's giant foot overshadows the poor boy. The little guy looks up, only getting a small glimpse of the black girl's wrinkled sole, before it pounds down on him. Dashea feels and all-too-familiar squelch against her skin, and freezes. Keeping her foot on the unfortunate victim. Her wide, surprised eyes, turn to her trademark piercing stare, which she aims at Amelia.

"Why do you immediately assume it's me!" Amelia says.

Dashea crosses her arms. "Are you trying to tell, Mary quickly shrunk the little guy behind my back."

"No, I-It was me," the white girl says. "I'm just saying, it's not fair that you immediately assumed it was me."

"Did you ask for his permission?"

Amelia makes a face, and shrugs.

"Asked for his preferences?"

The blonde, looks down at her own toes.

"You do know, as long as you don't make up a clear agreement, this shit is basically just violence, right?"

Amelia mumbles between her teeth, "Well, you're the one that fucking stepped on him…"

"Excuse me!"

Luke coughs, struggling to breathe. He's still alive under the Dashea's foot, pinned against her warm sole, and slowing being drowned in the tall girl's sweat. The giantess herself is more preoccupied with preaching and getting angry at her girlfriend, than actually checking whether he's ok. While he hears her muffled shouting and complaining, with vigor and passion. Dashea's sweat is painfully forced into his wounds, and mouth, causing him to gag. A couple of times during the conversation, her weight shifts a bit, causing the giant layer of slightly-paler thick skin to massage itself on the little boy. At one point, there is finally enough pressure off Luke's chest, that he is able to make a plea for the giantess' mercy.

His voice sounds through Amelia's phone, "H-Help, I-It hurts…"

"Fuck," Dashea says, putting one hand against the wall, and raising her foot, to reveal the little white boy. Her sweat sticking him to her sole. "He's still alive, we should probably just make this quick."

Amelia creeps a small smile, with a blush. "Or, I could make my disobedience up to my mistress, by licking a live tiny off her foot."

"Ahn, that'd be so hot," Deshea says, biting her lip. "But this shit's gone far enough for a non-consenting first-timer."

Luke looks up at the pink-haired girl's face, she's staring at him with a look, and he can't make out whether it's a sorry one, or an aroused one. She looks huge, and the fact that he is looking up at her from the bottom of her sole, makes him feel so weird. Maybe, it would even be enjoyable, if he wasn't half-dead and drowning in her sweat.

"Time to go pop," she says, aiming her sole back to the ground.

Before Luke can get a word out, Dashea slams her foot down, with an audible, heavy thud. There's a guilty smile on her face, as she feels more of the innocent boy squelch against her skin. A last scream can be heard through Amelia's phone, before the merciful giantess twists her foot, smearing Luke between her floor and sole, until all that is left, is a speck of gross goo, made up of her foot sweat, a what remains of a former person. Dashea tries to hide her satisfaction with the new stain she made on their white laminate floor. To Luke, his last seconds were absolute horror. But unbeknownst to him, it could have been a lot worse. It was a blessing Dashea didn't make it last, as long as she could.

The next thing Luke hears is a robotic voice, muffled by the glass container he's in, "True consciousness installed."

The glass chamber opens, and Luke falls onto his knees, back onto the open floor, which had just served as the most intense horror setting he's ever lived.

"Ergh, what's that smell," he says.

"Fabrication fluid, it reeks at first, but you can wash it off," Mary Lynn says.

He looks up, to see the three giants standing in front of him. Behind him stands a high-tech facility, which he realizes is the revive station. Looking at his body, he notices he's wearing clothes.

"Did it dress me?" he asks.

"Yeah, why?" Amelia says. "Would you prefer to go home naked?"

"What about my phone, wallet and keys."

Dashea groans. "Fuck… she really shrunk you on a whim, didn't she?"

"C-Can you guys just grow me back, I want to go home."

The three of them stepped back, and Amelia tapped her phone, growing Luke back to normal.

"You can stay with us if you want," Dashea says. "I can make tiny Amelia dig through your remains, for your keys and wallet. A-And we'll get you a new phone."

Luke raises his hands, and quickly makes it for the hallway, putting on his shoes. "I'm sorry, I am freaking out right now, this was… so messed up… I'll come back for my things tomorrow. Kyle can open our front door, so…"

"Please don't go." Mary Lynn says, with a soft voice.

Luke opens the front door, and hesitates.

"I'm sorry, dude, I went too fast with you…" Amelia says.

"I just need to go home," Luke says, a whirlwind of different emotions running through his head.

Dashea nods, "I understand. Just so know, I was really looking forward to getting to know you. I hope you'll give us another shot. No shrinking next time, just individual dates."

"I-I'll think about. I'm… that was so messed up." the boy says, picking up his backpack and leaving.

 

VI

Ignoring all of his roommate's questions, Luke makes it to his bedroom. Closing the door, and sitting down on his bed, he takes a few doujinshis out of his backpack, before throwing it into the corner. He pages through them, stories about classmates and step-sisters stomping and inserting an incredibly horny little guy into their body. That was the dream, wasn't it? That, and maybe the gentler promise of being in a caring giantess' lap. These were the things that got Luke excited about girls. Now, he wasn't so sure he could even look at the drawings without seeing the horror in it. Seeing such a giant foot for real, was way scarier than he'd ever imagined. Their faces both amazing, yet too much for a tiny person to take in. Luke drops the hentai beside his bed, and lays down. Had these three older girls really just ruined that fantasy for him? Pondering the insanity of what he went through today, it took a while for Luke to finally fall asleep.

"Oh shit, he squished good," Dashea says.

Luke opens his eyes, to find himself back on the bottom of the giantess' sole. The view in front of him, completely overtaken by the massive face of her white girlfriend, bearing a lewd smirk on her face. Luke's focus jumps from her beautiful blue eyes, to the pores on her cheeks, the folds in lips, and the individual strands of her short blonde hair.

"Don't worry, Mistress, I'll clean him off your foot," she says.

Amelia opens her mouth, with her eager tongue poking out. There is so much saliva stringing to it, so much detail on the surface of the woman's tastebuds. As the girl brings her face and tongue closer, Luke feels like screaming for the heavens.

"Noo!" Luke says.

He shoots up in bed, his heart not being the only thing pounding. He tries to catch his breath after the nightmare he just had. Reaching his hand down himself, he feels the truth. Which is, that despite how scary and brutal it was, this wasn't a nightmare to him. It was… exciting.

 

V

The next evening, upon hearing their doorbell, Dashea opens up, to see who she'd been expecting.

"Oh, hey," she says, grabbing a few things from the hallway table. "Amelia found your keys just fine, your wallet is a bit ruined, so we got you a new one, which you can put everything in. As for the phone, good news, we managed to save your sim card, and put it in this new phone we got you."

Luke is a little overwhelmed at everything being pushed into his hands so quickly. "Wait, this phone is one of the new ones, from this year."

"Yeah," Amelia's voice sounds from somewhere in the house. "She's trying to bribe you into giving us another chance."

Dashea crosses her arms, with an annoyed pout. "T-That's not it. E-Everyone chipped in."

At the end of the hallway, Luke can see the palest white hand, clenched around the corner, with a head of dark-black hair peering beside it. He can't help, but find it a bit funny. Does Mary Lynn really think he can't see her?

"Actually," Luke says, "I'd love to try and go on those dates with you guys."

Dashea's eyes seem to light up, as she regains her tough girl composure, "Well, let's make plans then, c-clear and coherent plans..."

Luke nods, and follows her inside, closing the door behind him. This is the start of something, maybe something great, maybe something awful. But as Luke learned, those aren't mutually exclusive.

Chapter End Notes:

Please check out the main place I post content:

https://www.deviantart.com/cakedbygiants

Would love to hear your feedback!