- Text Size +

 

The sun rose and light began to flicker through the windows. Early morning sounds of animals and some people echoed in the small town where Virgilia resided. As the light crept across her face and the warmth soaked into her skin, Virgilia's eyes flickered open. They were drowsy and tired, and with limp arms she tried to rub the sleep from them. In the night she had unconsciously pushed her blankets to the side and now laid in her cotton under wear. 



After some time, she swung her legs over the beds side, and sitting up rested her head in her hands as she groaned. Her eyes opened a small amount, and faintly she could see the rim of her chamber pot protruding from under her bed. She reached down and slide the bowl from its place. It revealed a yellow pool about an inch deep, and a small man, stretched in a star shape laying on his back as he struggled to stay afloat, his legs too tired to stand up right. 



Virgilia laughed aloud, even falling back onto her bed lost in her enjoyment of her slaves' predicament. It took some moments before she could compose herself, and all the while poor James drifted, exhausted and usure how long he could last.  



Finally, Virilia rose, stretched her arms out, letting out a loud yawn that resonated around the her. she then drowsily made her way out of James field of vision, and began searching through some unseen drawl. A minute later she returned with a pair of steel tongs, and with a gentle grip bent down and lifted poor James from his very wet and fragrant prison. Once out of the piss, Virgilia shook him violently ensuring any lose liquid was left in the pot. From there she made her way towards a basin that sat beneath her Mirror and with little care, dropped James into it. 



"Undress!" Virgilia ordered in a stern southern voice before leaving.  James stood to his feet. The man was beyond exhausted and every muscle, every joint was sore and trembling. Painfully he managed to bring himself to disrobe and now stood hunched and completely naked. Virgilia returned soon after, she stared down at the mini person and smirked at the tiny man and his near microscopic penis. Growing up on a plantation it was not the first time she had seen a slave's members on display. Often the overseer would force new stock to strip for the lady's inspection. But she must confess that she had never seen one so small. 



Virgilia then took the tongs and removed the small pile of clothes, then lifted a jug and poured water into the bowl. The water hit James in the form of a small wave, it was ice cold, but felt clean on his skin. he dropped down into the shallow pool and splashed the liquid all over, hoping to rid himself with the sickening smell of her pee which she had left him to marinate in for hours. 



"I'ma go en' get dressed, When I return, I expect you clean" Virgilia left and James did not hesitate to continue his bath. She was gone about an hour. Upon her return, her delicate fingers gripped James by the leg and lifted him high into the air, so that he was about eye level. He finally got a good view at her for some moments. 



She had totally transformed. Her face and body seemed clean of any dirty, her skin was powdered a pale white and she wore the most beautiful green gown that seemed to flow around her like a landscape in its own right. A tight corset bought her waist in to a narrow silhouette and pushed her bosom up forming a very tight and plump cleavage.  James couldn't help but stare, a glare that Virgilia noticed. 



"I see my assets have caught your eye boy." A smirk across her face and glimmer in her eye. "The way I see it, I can't very well leave you be here why I head out to hear the word of the good lord..." 



With this she tossed him up and caught him so that his legs now faced the ground, then moved to position him over her cleavage. Suddenly he dropped and his legs fell between the very narrow gap between her two mountainous tits. He was stuck about waist deep, and unable to push his naked form free could only glare up at her. 



"I'll guess that means y'all be coming with me!" With that she placed a single finger on His head and with gentle push forced him down until he was out of sight. James was pressed quite firmly between these massive mounds of flesh and due to the corset and tightly fitted dress the pressure was great. Suddenly his world shook and compressed as Virgilia began to walk. With each pace the two spheres pushed together near crushing the tiny man within. 



For hours James was locked in this tight world, endlessly assaulted by Virgilia's bosom. In church as the quire sang and the organ bellowed its chorus out, He could not hear a sound of it. all he heard was the steady, methodical beating of his goddess's heart as it ticked away. As the day went on and Virgilia continued her Activities a sweat built up. Before long James naked form was coated in both his and her sweat. The tight nature of his prison stopped him sliding down but the lubrication made him move and slide. Slowly over the day he slid around the tit until he found himself caught alongside a giant nipple. He could barely see it as he was still pressed hard into her soft chest, but it prevents his movement. Virgilia noticed the movement to and it all made her very horny. The knowledge that a man was confined in her on clothing, unable to escape the world of heat and sweat that she had created.  



By early evening, Virgilia returned home. Her nipple had been hard for hours as her tiny slave moved against it and her womanhood wet. She breathed heavily and even James had noticed the increase of her heart rate, however he had no clue why. As for Virgilia, she had not felt this was since her husband had taken her to his bed, gently kissing down her neck.  



She made her way upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut. Quickly she began removing layers of clothes, tossing them to the side without care. Finally, she removed the corset, and the sudden lapse of pressure released of James. Virgilia pulled her top open and looked down at her plump breast. James was so coated in sweat that under the pressure had become impressed into the flesh, and even as this pleasure was removed, his body was unable to fall.  



Breathing heavily Virgilia grabbed him by his leg and peeled the tiny many of, leaving a dent where he had been. She carelessly threw him onto the bed where he bounced across the sheets.  



As James stood, he felt the whole bed rock and shake with the tremendous force of a major earth quake, carefully maintaining his balance he turned and his jaw dropped in awe. Towering over him sat a true goddess in a white gown, legs spread and extending past him like canyon walls. Her flowing red hair loose and draping over his shoulders, the open panty section exposing her bushed crotch, glistening with her wetness. For the first time since he had become her slave, as he gazed upon her magnificent beauty, he found himself truly attracted to her.  



Virgilia glared down upon him with a wicked smile and damning eyes. Tonight, she would be pleased in a way she had not been in years...