- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be the final chapter of this story, however I will come back with different stories along similar lines but in different periods of history. So stay tuned and tell me what period you would like to see our next gianmtess hail from.

 

Several weeks passed, and day after day Virgilia found ways to use her slave and to bring her pleasure.  To James he had lost all sense of time and totally come to accept this new life of his. It was not one that he enjoyed or wanted, but he had been unable to find a way out of it. Virgilia for her part had invested in a special box for her tiny slave which she had made a miniature living quarter for him to stay in. The box remained on her mantel piece of her drawing room, and she would often display her prized negro to various close friends, who themselves took glee in tormenting the tiny. 



On this particular night, Virgilia was entertaining a close family friend, a Miss Gracey from a few plantations over. Miss Gracey had bought along her body servant as was accustom, a fine young girl in her late teens who had spent her whole life in servitude.  



The slave girl stood silently in the corner of the room as the two white ladies discussed society and social pleasantries with each other. All be told it was an extremely boring position as she only found herself able to move at her mistress's command. However, some interesting caught her attention when Lady Virgilia walked over to a box upon her mantel piece and returned with clasped hands. Suddenly she dropped the contents to the floor and a tiny man appear to now be standing in the centre of the room as all the occupants gazed down upon him. Miss Gracey was in shock and awe and immediately enquired of her friend where she had found the specimen. Virgilia told the story of how she had come to possess the tiny and of many, though not all, of the adventures she had taken him on.  



As the two white ladies kicked and teased the tiny slave, The girl in the corner looked on in amazement. She couldn't believe what she was seeing and the absolute torture this boy was going through. She watched on as the two ladies laugh hysterically as Virgilia crushed her toes into the small man. It was at this point the slave girl decide she would try and save the poor boy if she could. She figured at his size she might be able to slip him away somehow.  



As the night drew on, the two ladies changed rooms and James was returned to his box. The two continued discussing the tiny for a while but soon moved on to new fresher topics of conversation. After about an hour, they requested their slave girl to report to the kitchen and fetch a new bottle of wine. This was her chance.  



As the two white women sat laughing and cheering half-drunk already, the girl slipped down the hall towards the kitchen, however detoured towards the drawing room quickly. She swiftly made her way to the box, and placing her gentle fingers on the lid, slowly opened it. Inside coward the tiny boy, she gazed on in awe and amazement, unable to believe her eyes. Suddenly her daze was interrupted by a call for the wine. She shook her head and spoke to the tiny. 



" 'ey Missa, my name is Sarah." She kept a soft voice as not to spook him but also remain undetected. " Listen, Im'a get you out of here, but I need to be able to smuggle you out. Im'a sorry but I only 'ave one place..." 



At this James noticed she averted her gaze and looked away in embarrassment. Quickly Sarah regained her composure, and swiftly dunked her hand down and scooped up the tiny. With her free hand she hoisted up her dress and pulled open her bloomers. Unfortunately for James, the dress did not contain pockets and clothing for slave women had no bra, and so now reversed He was inserted legs first into the waiting Virgina of this girl 'rescuing' him. Once only his head was exposed, she fixed herself up and made her way to the kitchen, quickly fetching the wine. 



For James he lay dead still. He had been used enough over the past weeks to know what happened when he wiggled too much, and with a sizable free fall below the last thing he needed was lubrication around him. Luckily Sarah appeared to be a virgin and her womanhood was rather tight, holding him firmly in place. Her thick bush, clearly never having been shaved, surrounded him completely as long hair extended over him blocking any view. His body was cased in a warm damp world which as he lay their longer felt quite comfortable, with the only discomfort being the blood rushing to his head from being suspended upside down. 



Sarah resumed her position in the corner and displayed a solid poker face. Despite his best efforts, she felt every slight move James made and it rather excited her. But a life as a slave trained her well to hide any display of emotion.  



As the night drew late, Miss Gracey decided to retire and removed herself to the waiting carnage outside. With Sarah the two began their trip back towards the plantation about two miles away. As for Virgilia, she spent the rest of the night frantically searching for her slave she had intended to use, totally oblivious to the thought he had help escaping.  



After a long ride home, they reached the plantation. Carnage rides were rough, but for James still lodged deep within Sarah (Perhaps a little deeper than he had started) it was as though the whole world was gripped with violent earthquakes. Sarah helped her lady to bed, and once her work was done, she returned to the slave quarters to rest.  



The instant she entered the living space she gasped for air, finally letting the pleasure she had been feeling for hours out. She fell into a nearby chair and began to pull James Out of her, now dripping wet with her sweet cum. She panted as she looked at the poor hopeless tiny. Realising the hell, she had just put him through Sarah apologised over and over, and quickly cleaned him off. Setting him on the table the two began to talk. James told her the whole story, about his job in the future, his invention, and his servitude ever since. Usually, Sarah wouldn't buy into such a wild tale, but usually there wasn't a 1-inch man in front of her. After some time, she grew rather tired. She prepared a small tinder box with wadding creating a makeshift bed. She told James to rest the night here and she would fetch him in the morning as she planned what to do with him.  



With that the two bid each other good night and went to bed. Sarah disappeared into a separate room where the slaves slept. James fell into the small box which he found to be most comfortable. As he drifted asleep, he thought his life might get a little better from here, with Sarah. 



James woke early and after stretching a bit, rose from his small tin. The kitchen was still empty, and he figured it must still be too early for Sarah to be up. He roamed the tabletop, and as he walked hunger gripped his belly causing great pain. He searches for crumbs to eat, and too his luck found a bowl of dry oats. It wasn't the most appetising, but it was good food. With great effort he climbed into the bowl and began to feast on an oat. For about half an hour he sat and even laid there, contemplating his situation. And then darkness. 



He was awoken again by a violent flood of water pouring into the bowl. Somehow, he had fallen asleep, probably due to his exhaustion, and now someone was filling the bowl he was in to make porridge. The water mixed with the oats and caused it to act as quicksand, rapidly sinking James until he was barely visible in the muck. He glared up and to his shock it wasn't Sarah. In the distance beyond the bowl was the face of an older black woman, probably in her early thirties. She clearly had no idea of the tiny as she drizzled molasses over the cold porridge. With no real expression she bought a spoon down which plummeted into the bowl and lifted a large amount of the food into the air. James looked on in terror as her maw opened and the food entered. Soon her mouth locked around the spoon and when it emerged it was clean. The next scoop descended, and the utensil passed straight below James, and before knew it he was being lifted sky bound. The woman having closed her eyes for a moment leaving no chance of the tiny being seen. 



While this was happening, Sarah had raced into the room to see her new friend. Her eyes locked onto the tin, but it was empty. Frantically she scanned the table until just barely she saw movement on the spoon of the other slave which darted towards her mouth. Her eyes were shut, and she clearly hadn't seen the tiny in her meal. Sarah called to the woman just as the spoon entered her mouth and quickly ran towards her. Everything seemed in slow motion. The other Slave turned her head and retracted the spoon from her mouth, but now clean. Sarah began to panic and quickly went to grip the woman's shoulders but as her fingertips made contact, an auditable gulp was heard.  



In panic and shock the slave lady had accidently swallowed her mouth full unchewed and now glared on at the shaken and horrified Sarah who collapsed to her knees and sobbed as she glared up at the other slave who intern looked down in utter confusion.  



James was gripped and pulled down the esophagus of the giantess. Slimy mucus coated him as the tight muscles pulled him down. He reached a splinter and upon being drawn through it, he was dropped into an incredibly large cavern which reeked of acid filled air and smelt of vomit. A frothy liquid churned chew oats and a slug formed from them. As the liquid touched his skin it burned, and he started to turn red. Sounds of digestion and heart beats thundered about him as he desperately clung to the walls and tried to climb back up. 



On the outside Sarah had calmed down after a few minutes. She was still very sad, but this was not the first time she had lost some she knew, and she had barely known this tiny man. She pulled up a seat next to the woman and stared at the table, occasionally glaring towards her stomach as she imaged the pure hell he was going through. The other Slave, with no clue what had just happened awkwardly went back to her breakfast.  



As James reached the entrance to the stomach, his hopes were dashed as a huge mound of mushed up oats entered and forced him down into the waiting pool of acid below. The mush pinned him under the puddle and only some of his upper body was exposed. He was trapped, force to lay there as the digestive juices of this giant slave women slowly broke him down. Piles of oats stacked around him until the last mouth full landed on his head, and soon suffocated him. His body was broken down and the energy helped her through the hard day's work but would be burned of fairly quick. The next day she squatted over a bucket and after some effort a log of shit fell down, splatting into the container. She would never see the tiny human skeleton lodged with in it, and she would never know that her body would become the final resting place of one of earths greatest minds.