- Text Size +

 

Virgilia toward over her slave below. her legs parted either side of him, her undergarments spilt at her crotch exposing her hair red bush. It had been years since shed experienced any real form of sexual pleasure. She had avoided the subject since her husband had passed away from fever. But there was something about her slave boy that got her gears turning and all day she had been overwhelmed by the desire to do something with him. 


It was frowned upon in Carolina society for a fine young lady such as herself, or any white folk for that matter, to have sexual relations with a negro. Slaves were below them, they were there to serve the needs of society, not to mingle and mix, polluting their proud white blood.  But as Virgilia looked down at the hopeless naked thing, she saw him less as the living property he was to her, and more as an object, a toy if you will. No, she would have her way. It would be her little secret. 


"Now Nigger.... You gonna please you mistress?" The giantess glared down at the slave with hunger and excitement in her eyes. She wanted this, she needed it. " 'emme remind you, If I ain’t pleased then I'll need to punish you, and I ain’t gonna be as lenient as last night!" 


The slave slowly began to walk towards the giant brush that lay before him, and Virgilia laid back on her pillows. Her eyes shut and her breath heavy. She felt a soft push against her lower cheeks and realized laying back that the inch tall man was too short to reach her vagina.  


"Climb..." A simple command echoed from her lips and found its way swiftly to the ears of James.  


James looked up at the daunting climb ahead. As usual the small overwhelmed him, he knew not when she had last bathed but the scent of sweat and bodily aroma filled his nostrils. The tiny approached her giant cheeks, luckily for him it was all quite hairy, providing a rope ladder of sorts for him to climb. He grabbed the hair above him and driving his feet into her rump began to scale her mighty cliff.  


Each step felt only like a tickle to Virgilia who, knowing exactly where he was along his journey, moaned to herself. Suddenly as James climbed higher, his foot slipped and went between the crack of her checks, his foot penetrating her anus. Virgilia felt this intrusion and gasped at that moment before letting out a sadistic smile. She felt her slave tugging on his leg in an attempt to remove the limb from its pungent trap. To James it was a pure nightmare as the stench of her dirty ass emanated around him. 


After a dozen or so attempts the foot pulled free, and the boy nearly fell only barely hanging by the hairs of her perineum. He continued his climb, her bush growing thicker and thicker. the stench of her anus replaced with a sweet and spicy smell of her woman hood. Trudging forward waist deep in her hair he could only guess where he was up to. He looked around him and noticed her giant thighs that created a vast canyon wall either side of him. Had she been displeased with him a simple and sharp shutting of her legs would likely leave him little more than a small red stain upon them.  


Suddenly as he pushed his next step into her wall, now curving and making his climb a little less vertical, his foot pushed into an extremely wet surface. It was enough for his legs to slip down, and his body fell flat upon her. He landed in a very thick puddle of her juices and as he lost his grip, he noticed he didn't slip down. Her wet fluids acted as an adhesive and held the tiny firmly against her groin. James's struggle but manages to lift his head out of her wetness. He found himself well withing her bush which stood over him as though he was lying in tall grass. He also quickly realized that he had somehow managed to fall directly on the slit of her vagina. 


The sudden squirming and movement sent a shock of pleasure through Virgilia's body causing the young lady to arch up and gasp in pleasure. James felt this and decided he needed to get up. However, as he attempted to push himself free a pair of large fingers descended onto his back and pushed him firmly into her womanhood. The pressure upon him was incredible and at this point he was beyond amazed that his spine had not broken.  


Suddenly her fingers slid down his body and positioned on his lower waist pushed firmly. The tiny slid straight into the waiting hole and found himself very quickly plummeted into an insane world of heat, darkness and exuberant amounts of cum. The fingers pumped in and out of her as James was thrashed around her damp cavern, becoming totally drenched in the juices of his goddess. After a few moments of this, the fingers retreated, however left James lost in the cave as Virgilia's cum seemed to fill the cavern. Outside she was lost in pure ecstasy as she peaked towards an orgasm. Her breathing was heavy, her moaning loud, her heart racing as she felt every movement of the tiny withing her snatch. 


Her fingers now massaged in circles as she felt the frantic vibrations of her little toy within. She began to tremor as she climaxed. Within James wash now virtually swimming in Virgilia's cum as he was bashed against walls from her violent movements. 


Virgilia began to scream aloud as her fingers moved madly around her clit which pulsed with each beat in her chest. Her nipples had become well erected, and her free hand clenched her hair in a tight grip. Suddenly her pelvis lifted into the air as she reached a powerful orgasm. She went silent as she desperately gasped for air, her body seeming to be taken over with pure pleasure. After reaching this peak her ass crashed down into the bed below, and she laid their panting for breath. Between her legs come oozed from her vagina in a small waterfall that trickled down her ass and pooled on the sheets below. James washed out with this stream and found himself semi unconscious in the pool of come as he too desperately gasped for air.  


Virgilia lay there unable to move, in pure bliss, and would soon fall asleep without bothering to clean the bed, or her slave. James would slip into consciousness as the cum that covered him dried up leaving him completely immobile for the night. When morning came her was stuck solid, and still between Her legs. He was pressed under the cheeks of her ass when she sat up, soon to be scooped up by his mistress, ready for whatever plans his master had for him that day...