- Text Size +

Stephen’s Choice

Commissioned by anonymous

Written by HarmonyMotion

Sitting on the kitchen table and doing his homework while eating some prepackaged chocolate chip cookies, Stephen could hear his mother Sandra and his sister Sarina chattering and laughing as they approached the front door.

Keys jingling, they unlocked the front door and stepped in.

“Oh, you should have seen that girl when she went up for the block! I just shrank her a teensy bit in midair, and she couldn’t block my spike at all!” Sarina giggled mischievously.

“Sarina! I told you to be careful with our powers!” Sandra chastised her daughter.

“Oh mom! It was just a little! I put her back later.”

“No, Sarina! I was the one who put her back!”

“Oh. Oops! Oh well, who cares anyway!”

Stephen just stared at the sight of his female family members. They were the spitting image of each other. Sandra, long, shimmering blonde hair flowing freely, bright piercing blue eyes, a luscious hourglass figure emphasized by the vertical lines of her black pinstripe office suit. Confident and mature, she commanded all the attention in the room.

And Sarina was just as captivating. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, her face sweetly glistening with sweat from her volleyball game. Her mesh top molded to her similarly curvaceous body, though not as voluptuous as her mother’s… yet. And a pair of insanely tight, high spandex shorts hugged her wide hips and left her tight, tanned thighs on full display. He could even see the light shining through from between her beautiful box gap, even as she walked.

It was so unfair! Why were the females of his family so unearthly, extraordinarily beautiful, all while commanding such unique power?! The world was literally their plaything should they desire it.

Sarina knew a lecture about responsibilities was coming.

The dry cookie in Stephen’s hand cracked and fell, landing on the wooden kitchen table with a dull thud. He was openly drooling as he stared at his mom and sister, food long forgotten.

Perfect opportunity for Sarina. She redirected her mom’s attention, avoiding the old, tired lecture.

“Mom! Stephen’s staring at us again.” 

She looked at him, confirming what she knew was likely true. With a tilt of her head and hands on her hips, she pouted her perfect lips and launched into a different tirade instead.

“Stephen A. Smith! What have I told you about ogling us? It’s highly inappropriate!”

“Look mom! He’s still doing it!”

“Guh!” Stephen quickly looked away. He grabbed his textbooks and tried to shuffle to his room meekly.

“Not so fast, young man!” Sandra’s voice was commanding, domineering. Sarina stifled a gleeful giggle.

Stephen stopped on the spot, rooted in fear. He slid his socks idly in place.

“Mom, sis, wait… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to stare. It’s just…”

 

His paltry apology wasn’t doing it. Sandra pointed a finger at him, and his entire body began to shrink.

“Mom! What was that about being responsible with our powers?” Sarina argued.

 

“Shush, dear. I am being responsible. He has to be taught a lesson!”

 

“Well, can I teach him the lesson then, Mom?” Sarina winked at Stephen, and he began to dwindle even faster.

 

“Mom… Sis…!” Stephen’s plea fell on deaf ears.

 

“No dear. This is for me to do,” Sandra’s eyes twinkled mischievously.

 

Sarina crossed her arms and huffed. Her mom was such a hypocrite.

 

Still, they both watched with glee, Sandra more so, as she exercised her power over Stephen. Standing regularly at just about six feet tall, his entire height now reached only as high as the girls’ knees. And it had only been four seconds since they’d started.

Sandra continued to trace her finger downward in midair. Stephen cried in helpless fury as he craned his neck further and further upward. He could no longer maintain eye contact with them anymore, his view obstructed by the succulent, and now mountainous swells of their breasts. He had quite a view of his sister’s legs and spandex from a low angle though…

 

“Mom! He’s being perverted again!” Sarina clucked her tongue. “I’m gonna shrink him down!”

 

Before Sandra could object, Sarina snapped her fingers.

 

In the rapid blink of an eye, Stephen stood no more than one inch tall, about the height of his little—well, giant—sister’s sole.

 

“Well, even if you’re not responsible with your powers, you know how to use them well.” Sandra got in a backhanded compliment, her finger still pointing at a now miniscule Stephen.

 

Sarina rolled her eyes.

 

Stephen watched the all-too-familiar sight of his mother’s enormous fingers reaching for him. It was akin to seeing a gigantic, world ending meteor black out the sun as it approached their planet, or so he assumed. And despite how much he’d experienced it, it never ceased being terrifying.

 

Sandra scooped him up, cupping in the enormous palm of her hand. He nearly tripped over the creases in her skin as he tried to keep his balance while she set him down in the kitchen chair he had so desperately tried to escape. Except now, he was just a tiny insignificant bug who couldn’t even make his way down the 3 foot height without his mother or sister’s help.

 

“Now. You know the drill, Stephen,” Sandra lectured.

 

“Yeah, big bro!” Sarina taunted, clapping her huge, feminine hands together. The gust of wind she generated with her little gleeful motion nearly blew a miniature Stephen off his feet.

 

“Mom… sis… please, no! Not again!”

 

“Now Stephen. If you don’t accept your punishment, I’ll let Sarina do with you as she pleases. She might accidentally shrink you so small, we won’t be able to find you anymore.”

 

“Hee hee! YES!!” Sarina cackled. “I’ve never done that to anyone yet!”

 

“Now, choose. Who do you want to sit on you?”

 

His lips quivered. From the vantage of the chair, he was able to make eye contact, such as it was, with both his mom and his sister. He was probably the height of a single one of their sparkling eyes. Both of them were so unfair, so cruel, so sadistic, and oh-so-heartbreakingly beautiful…

 

Why oh why did this always have to happen?!

 

“Sarina. Looks like he’s going to be all yours to punish further,” Sandra rushed him.

 

“Mom! I choose mom!!” he wailed.

 

“Ugh!!! It’s not fair, Mom!” Sarina whined. “He always chooses you!!!”

 

“Sorry, sweetie! Looks like a mother’s bond with her son is just too strong, isn’t it?”

 

She turned around, presenting the wonderful spherical landscape of her perfect butt, lowering it ever nearer him.

 

He awaited his inevitable fate to be squashed, smothered, suffocated by just a tiny portion of a single cheek of his mother’s wonderful ass yet again...