- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my very first story i would love to get some feedback. I know that this one is perhaps a tad short. But my experience is that some people might get scared from reading when the stories are too long. 

In addition, my native language is not English, so i am sorry for any grammar mistakes you might encounter. 

Good day everyone,


First of all let me introduce myself to some extend, I would prefer to stay anonymous so that no one will take contact and try to take advantage of my powers in some way. I am just a young 23 year old man who lives a quite normal life, student and everything. But I have one special trait that makes me different then others: I can change my size. And I must admit that I enjoy using it for my own perverted needs. I will over time share with you all some of these adventures that I have undertaken. I can promise exploration to many deep caverns of mysteries. Places where no man has ever ventured... at least not the whole of him.


Let me explain a bit more about my powers: I am not sure how I got them or exactly when I figured out that I have them. I just have to focus on myself and imagine myself smaller or bigger and so it happens. I can take quite microscopic size to gigantic heights. I try to keep my powers secret, I do not wish to be taken into capture and be dissected just for studies. It is more normal for me to reduce my size then to enlarge it. It is much easier to notice a giant then a mouse sized man.


It was not until my early teens that I started to use my powers to appease my sexual desires. It was quite easy, shrink to almost unnoticeable size and sneak into the girls’ dressing room. Viewing them undress and shower. One thing is to view for the first time a pussy in real life; another is to behold one that is at least twice ones size. I was young at that time, I dared not do anything more then view. And I think I used just a year to behold these gigantic girls walking around in the nude. Oh the wonders...

However, I remember once I became a bit too brave for my own liking. I went too close to view one of my favorite girls and I fell into her panties, which she was now pulling back onto her perfect teen ass. I was in shock and it was mixed with great arousal. I was the same size as the head of a matchstick and I was praying that she did not notice. And when she managed to tuck her underwear nicely around me trapping me against her shaved pussy lips I stayed calm and did not move. I waited for any sign of that she noticed me. Then she started to put on her pants, and it became dark. Somehow I felt safer; this meant that she did not feel me, at least for now. It was dark, and she had just taken a warm shower. Her flesh was warm, and she had cleaned herself properly: Her pussy had a clean smell. She moved, she started to walk out of the gym and probably was heading for her next class. I knew the girl was wearing very tight pants and I always found it unthinkable that anything else could fit into those jeans when she was wearing them. And here I was, being intimate with her most private parts. My teenage mind was going wild, and I was terrified to get noticed. She sat down in her class, and I was pressed in between her lips. I wanted so much to touch her, to taste her, to venture inside her. These were new thoughts for me at the moment; I was satisfied with just viewing so far. But her cunt was so close, the place many of my friends had just dreamed about touching. I could hear voices outside of her pants; I could hear the teacher talking about math. I do not know how long I stayed there before I noticed that things were starting to become sticky, and that the girl was starting to be uneasy on the chair. She had been moving her hips a tiny bit. I had noticed that the place I was resting against was getting harder and bigger. It was approximately my size and it was not until later when I understood that this was in fact her clit. I was arousing her, I do not know if she felt me directly but she was starting to get aroused. And her rubbing and movement did not help: It just moved me around her clit even more. I was scared; I did not know what happened. I heard her asking to be excused to go to the restroom. She got up, walked and sat down on the toilet seat. She unbuttoned her pants and I felt like I would die of fright. I believed that I would be found and she would kill me like a bug. However she did not pull down her pants. She slipped her hands down her unbuttoned pants and into her panties and I felt her finger pushing against me. This was when I noticed another aspect of my ability: No matter my size I still kept the strength of my normal size. So her finger that was on me was gentle and nice, even if it looked like it was going to kill me with brute force. She was rubbing around her clit and I heard moaning from the outside. She had to be quick because she did not want to make her classmates or teacher wonder what she was doing. I was wet and sticky from the rubbing and I was stick to her fingers now. I had been slid a tiny bit inside of her also because she needed some of her juices to keep her clitoris wet. She rubbed faster and at times harder, and I was getting dizzy from all the motions. At last she started breathing heavier and I noticed her body became tenser and suddenly her body started to move as if she was getting small electric shocks. Then she breathed easier and pulled her hand, with me on her finger, out of her panties. She buttoned her pants and washed her hands. I was lucky that when the water was running down on me, I managed to avoid falling down the drain. She left the restroom, unaware that she had given a teenage boy the ride of his life.


This was my first sexual experience, and I was just a young teenager at that time. This is where my perverted adventures started. I started to take risks and I have many stories that I will share with you all over time.