- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a short story showing an example of the daily interactions from a 12 foot transgender dragon girl.

Erza belongs to me. Any side character that is not credited doesn't belong to anyone specific. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just the start of my short stories. I may add more in the future 

Life is worth more than a car 

 

 

 

*It was another smoldering hot day in the middle of summer. With the recent rain the humidity rose up substantially, making outside feel more like one was broiling other than being cooked. But that didn’t stop Erza. Being half dragon she was more adaptable to extreme temperature changes than the normal human.*

 

*Though those same humans always seem to gawk at her as she did her daily jog. Wearing a black sports bra over a gray one gave her girls more support, but that didn’t stop them from bouncing. This motion always brought attention, though sometimes the wrong kind of attention. But those times were dealt with rather quickly*

 

*Wearing jogger shorts that matched her top, a person would be forgiven for not noticing something inside. To those that don’t know her they assume it’s some sort of weapon to protect her on these outings. Though given how little they knew that the 12 foot girl did not need such protection. A single arm of hers was stronger than two human men put together*

 

*Of course being so tall, even at an easy jog she was keeping up with the local traffic. By now she gotten used to the vehicles passengers taking pictures or videos of her. Her attention was only halfway on the path and the other just zoning out*

 

*As she turned the corner, something in her peripheral vision caught her eye. A small family of tinies trying to cross the road. Even though the traffic in the residential area was light she knew it was dangerous for them*

 

*In mid step she turned her direction and headed straight for them. The tinies panicked at first with the parents trying to pick up their children and running back where they came from*

 

*With her strides she easily caught up to them, coming to a slow stop just inches from them. One tiny screamed in terror as they stared up at her. With her soles being taller than they were it was no surprise for them to be afraid. Even as Erza stood still before them, holding her hands on her hips as she looked down past her heaving breasts*

 

“You know it’s dangerous to cross the main road little ones, you should always stay on paths dedicated to folk of your size”

 

*Crouching down, her body still cast a long shadow over them. Using her tail as a balance she lowered her right hand slowly towards them. The tinies too afraid to move even as her hand comes down to lay flat with her palms up. The thickness of her digits easily being a wall or barrier to them*

 

“Hop on please. I will take you to the designated safe area for you”

 

*The parents looked at each other as if contemplating before slowly making their way to the platform. As they started to climb aboard a roaring engine is heard before the loud screeching of brakes as a sports car stops just behind Erza. The cars window rolled down and a males head popped out*

 

“Hey you stupid Godzilla lady, get out of the fucking road!!”

 

*He said before starting to honk. Given that the tinies were already halfway onto her hand she didn’t move. Nodding down to them to take their time*

 

*The driver was getting impatient, reving his engine and inching closer to erza. As the last tiny got settled she slowly lifted her hand up, cupping it to provide a safeguard from them rolling off on accident.*

 

*Standing straight up she holds them to her stomach, her abdomen acting like a wall as her chest loomed high above them. Satisfied she finally turns and faces the angry driver*

 

“Please calm down, I am only trying to help these tinies get to a safe area”

 

 

 

“Who cares about some stupid tinies, they squish so easily, it’s almost not worth letting them live”

 

*The man said with a smirk before going back to revving his engine once more.*

 

 

 

*Hearing that a low growl erupts from Erzas throat. The sound reverberating through the little ones scaring them. They all huddled together on her palm as she walked toward the car. A blue blur from behind her shoots toward the red sports car. Her tail coming straight down onto its hood like a hammer on an anvil. The sound of crunching metal is heard for blocks around as half the car was turned into a taco. The suspension giving all the way out, blowing the tires and collapsing what was left of the car flat on the ground*

 

*Shocked at first the man sat there, processing what happened. Then with a snarl he kicks his door open and storms towards the Amazon dragon girl*

 

“Do you have any idea how much that car cost? It’s way more than what those stupid tinies are worth”

 

*The man only coming up to her hip as he approached her. With another growl that she did not stifle at all she reaches down and grabs the man by his shirt. Easily lifting him up to her eye level. Her fangs glistening in the sunlight as her eyes glowed with anger*

 

“I don’t give a dam about you car. The only worthless life here is you. You better leave here or there this wrecked car of yours is going to have a casualty”

 

*With that her fingers loosened. The man yelled out As he fell. Landing awkwardly and twisting his ankle. Screaming with pain he holds his ankle while twisting in pain*

 

“You stupid bitch, your gonna pay for this!!”

 

*No sooner than those words escaped his mouth, Erzas tail comes down once again like a hammer. Landing right next to him, sinking into the hard concrete. Creating a hole that was longer and thicker than the man*

 

“Final warning”

 

*Shocked the man stared up at her before finally pushing himself up. Limping as fast as he can, leaving her and his car behind*

 

 

 

*As the man disappeared around the corner Erzas expression finally softened. Letting out a sigh as she slowly lifted the tinies up to eye level. Her anger quickly turned to sadness as she sees the two children balled up and crying while the parents covered them as if trying to protect them from her.*

 

“I am so sorry…”

 

*She knew that it was common for tinies to get killed by normal sized folk and only wanted to prevent this. But it seemed that she has engraved an image of a big strong Evil dragon into the children’s minds*

 

*With a sigh she lowered them back down against her stomach before turning on her heels and walking straight towards the designated safe area for tinies. The distance not being far for her she quickly arrives. With it being a small area in her eyes. It was blocked off by a fence that was half her size. Inside was a tiny town, thriving with life*

 

*Crouching down she lowered the family down until they were on the ground right next to the entrance. The parents didn’t hesitate to hurry the children down and towards the gate. Erza watched as they disappeared into the entrance. Her face still stricken with sadness.*

 

*Before she stood up however a motion caught her eye. The father came jogging out straight towards her. Though stopping halfway. Wondering what was wrong Erza pushed herself back to lay down. Her head coming down closer to hear him*

 

“Thank you”

 

*Even though the voice was light it still brought a warm smile to her face*

 

“It was my pleasure”