- Text Size +

Julie pulled a bottle of vodka down from the top shelf. She smiled, relishing just how slightly more easy it was to reach her arm along that shelf. Her muscles tightened, as she brought the full handle down with one hand. She would have had to strain with both hands only a few days ago, but the powerful concoction she had taken had made her stronger than she ever imagined for herself.

She set the bottle on the table, taking a look at herself. She gave a flex through her loose t-shirt, pulling the fabric tight against her taut stomach. Her breasts squeezed against it, as she tightened her abdominals to see just how deep the ridges went down her stretchy exercise pants. "Are you just about ready?" she called out into the living room.

"Almost." Rose said, sauntering into the kitchen. She wore pajama pants and nothing else. Julie clicked her tongue, disappointed. Rose smiled, pouring herself some vodka into a small glass. 

"Rachel will be here any minute. Is this how you want to present yourself?" Julie asked. Rose puffed out her chest, letting her large breasts jiggle as she straightened her shoulders. "Do you not like it?" she teased. Julie watched, entranced, as Rose continued to exxagerate her movements. She brought the glass to her lips, and Julie snatched it away.

She hung the glass over her head. Rose tried to reach, but stopped. She felt humiliated again, looking up at her thick girlfriend. Julie felt ashamed for an instant, taking advantage of Rose's insecurity.

"Nothing fits." Rose crossed her arms, letting them sink into the soft, pillowy flesh of her breasts, squeezing them tight against her. Julie wavered. "I'll help you pick something out. Then you can have your drink." 

They stomped into Rose's bedroom. Julie plopped onto her bed, watching Rose strut into her closet. She came out at once wearing a shirt she'd worn countless times. One of her favorites. Now it looked like a a doll's shirt on her, stretched to the limit as her smooth flesh crept out from the top and sides. "Come on." Julie said.

"It's my favorite." Rose pouted. "Shows me off well." She sauntered up to Julie, letting her cleavage hang just over her head. "Rachel said she had a breakthrough today. If she comes with a gift, do you want to break through that favorite shirt of yours?"

Rose bristled. "There's no way she's bringing something tonight." she tried to hide her excitement.

"Not with that attitude!" Julie snapped, rising. She turned Rose around and pushed her into the closet. Rose gasped, she wasn't used to Julie's new strength. Nor was Julie who cringed when Rose almost toppled over. Rose smiled. She popped her head out of the closet, gave Julie a quick peck on the lips, and disappeared.

The doorbell rang, then. Julie still warm from that surprising display of affection, wandered out into the living room. She opened the door, and her jaw fell open. She looked slightly up to see Rachel, standing in the doorway wearing an oversized hoodie and a tight pair of jeans. "No!" she whispered.

"I know." Rachel said, pushing her way in. She dropped a couple bags of snacks on the coffee table in front of her.

"You didn't. Already? You?!" Julie sputtered.

"You two just made it look like so much fun!" Rachel shot back. "And I have to say..." she stretched to her full height, letting her arms go above her head. "It was."

"What's all the noise?" Rose said, walking out in a similarly oversized tee. She stopped dead when she saw her friend Rachel's head on a body several inches taller than her own. "You bitch!"

"Come on." Rachel shot back.

"Where did you get it?" Julie said, following them both as Rose dragged Rachel into her bedroom. She slammed her against the wall, that had now become the official measuring station. 

"A strange doctor in the research wing."

"Five-eight. Jesus." Rose whispered.

"He ID'ed it right away. Gave me a sample." Rachel finished.

Rose and Julie scowled. "Tall? Mysterious?" Julie asked. Rachel nodded.

"Indescribably vague?" Rose added. Another nod. "That fuck."

"Is he even a doctor?" Julie asked.

"I don't know, but whatever he is, he's effective." Rachel said.

"So... where is it?" Rose asked.

"Where's what?" Rachel played coy.

"Are we going to party or what?" Rose shouted.

Rachel pulled the vial from her hoodie pocket. Its green glow radiated around the room. Julie and Rose looked at it in awe. "It's not very much... for the three of us." Rose caught herself.

"It's even less than you think. I'm saving at least half. I know someone who might be able to replicate it for us. So don't get greedy." Rachel said, pushing the pawing Rose away from her bottle.

"So we split half of it three ways?" Julie asked. "That seems fair."

"Fair my ass. I'm the shortest here by a mile." Rose spat.

"To be honest, I'm not sure I want to get any bigger than this. I had to stop and buy a shirt just to come here." Rachel said.

"Don't lie, Rachel. We're all friends here." Rose strode up to her. She ran her hands down her hoodie, finding the curves hiding inside. "Nice to have a little extra, isn't it?" Rachel faltered. "But if you want to give it all to me..."

"Not on your life." Rachel said, with surprising force.

"I'm in the room, too. I'll remind you." Julie snapped.

"How about we make it interesting? A game." Rachel pitched.

"What sort of game?" Rose asked.

"A drinking game." Rachel smiled. They all smiled back.

-----

Julie dropped the vodka bottle on the coffee table, sliding the snacks to the side. Rose and Rachel put 6 shot glasses on the table next to it. "That should even it out just fine." Rachel said, inspecting the bottle. She poured equal portions into each glass, and Julie splashed vodka on top, watching the green liquid grow paler inside the clear liquid.

"We all have the opportunity to be given an equal dose. We also have the chance to be given an advantage." she nodded to Rose. "This concoction seems to work different from the one you originally described to me. I had no hunger issues, and the growth came and went in one spurt. I've been 5 foot 8 for hours. So, a shot's a shot. One growth per victory."

"And how do we win one?" Julie asked.

"We earn it. Through truth or dare." 

"That seems difficult to moderate." Julie said.

"Then stick to dare." Rose said. 

"It's up to us to decide what is truth and what isn't." Rachel finished.

"Seems like an easy way to rig it for yourself." Julie said.

"Or others." Rachel winked.

"I'll go first." Rose jumped. The others shot each other a look, but relented. "Dare." she grinned.

Rachel looked to Julie. Julie smiled devilishly. "I dare you... to skip this turn."

"Come on!" Rose pouted.

"What, we gotta make it a little difficult here. I'm not just gonna let you win on your first turn." Julie said. Rose sat back, scowling. "You next then." she said.

"Truth." Julie said, confidently. Rose watched her. She looked down at the shot glasses, the one that should have been her's. "Did you like me... the way you like me now, when I was still small?" Rose asked.

Julie frowned. She thought. She really wanted to tell the truth, no matter what. Whether she won a shot or not, it felt important now that it was out there. "No." she said. Rachel stifled a gasp. Rose looked hurt. "But it wasn't because of your size. It was because of your confidence. You're my best friend, and you have been for a long time. But you just kept getting in your own way. When you finally started to be comfortable in your own skin, it was... really hot."

Rose slid next to Julie. She looked at her through wet eyes, and pulled her in for a kiss. When Julie came up for air, she saw a shot glass in Rose's hand, directed at her. She took it from her, and cheers'ed. "Good truth." Rose said. Julie took a deep breath, and downed the shot. She sat on her knees as the other two watched.

"Do you feel anything yet?" Rachel asked.

"Sort of. It feels... different than last time. But good?" 

"I think something's happening." Rose said.

"I don't feel taller." Julie said. She stood up. Everything looked the same as it was. 

"Look at yourself." Rachel said, eyes widening.

Julie looked down. Her shirt was sliding against her, as her chest swelled. Her breasts pressed against the fabric as they jutted further outward. Julie grabbed them, and saw her arms then. They'd swelled just the same. Her thick noodle arms were becoming rounder, more defined. Her shoulders broadened. Her figure went from cardio bunny to crossfit queen. Her breasts continued to engorge as she felt her waist shrink. It was as if the bottom half of her was filling the top. She felt her head rise as she flexed, watching the bicep muscles curve out into little apples.

She moved her jiggling chest, watching the shirt rise past her midriff. Her abs deepened, becoming a perfect eight-pack. She gasped, watching them twitch. Rose approached her, looking up into her startled eyes. She ran her hands along her lover's new body. Everything felt thick and tight. She pressed herself into her large chest, feeling the soft warmth as Julie's big arms closed around her. "This is definitely a different batch." Julie sighed. Rose pulled the measuring tape she brought from her room out of her pocket. 

Julie stood up straight, knowing the drill. "Five foot nine." Rose announced from her feet. "Well it did a lot, but the height wasn't as wild as it was before." Julie said.

"I'll say." Rachel said, staniding and admiring her friend. "And by the way, dare." she smiled.

"Oh shit. We have five more of these." Julie gasped. She thought then of winning again, what it would do to her. She felt massive as it was. Drinking all of that seemed impossible to her.

"You have to take a slap in the face from Julie." Rose laughed.

"No!" Rachel and Julie said together.

"Well that's no fun." Rose said. "Come on." They shook their heads. "A slap on the... ass?"

Rachel raised an eyebrow. Julie raised her own. "It's gotta be hard though."

"I don't see how it couldn't be." Rachel replied.

"You're ok with this?" Julie asked.

Rachel sighed. She turned around, presenting her round behind to the both of them. "I guess it was my idea."

Julie and Rose smiled. Julie lifted her arm, raising it high above her head. Rachel gritted her teeth. The hand went down with a... slap. A gentle tap, with Julie watching the flesh jiggle inside Rachel's jeans. Who knew her life would come to this?

"You cheater." Rose snapped. Julie shrugged. "Don't know my own strength."

Rachel laughed as she lifted a shot glass off the table. She breathed in, looking at Julie's changed form. What would this come to for her? She was already tall for a woman. Did she want to be head-turningly huge?

Yes. She downed the shot. She walked up to Julie and Rose, watching their heads as some sort of guide for when the change would occur. It didn't take long. Soon she was looking Julie in the eye, and then down at her. It was happening so fast. Rose and Julie stepped back, amazed. Rachel felt her pants tighten as she regretted choosing such an unforgiving fabric.

She watched the room shrink in front of her as her head swirled. "I gotta get these off!" She gasped, tugging at the constricting jeans. Julie stepped in, helping her swelling friend frog hop out of the jeans one leg at a time. She tossed the frayed pants to the side as she looked down at her long legs, now completely exposed. Her thin cotton panties flashed the room as the once baggy hoodie now barely came down to her belly button. "My god, this might have been a mistake." she wheezed. The sleeves of her hoodie now rode up her wrists. "How do I make it stop?!" she cried out, panicked.

Rose and Julie watched, feeling guilty at the strong reaction Rachel was responding to. Their once small friend had certainly become tall even for a man at this point. She hyperventilated, watching her body swell further with each deep breath. "This was a dumb game." she whsipered.

"You'll be fine." Rose said.

"And what if it doesn't stop? What if it never stops?"

"It stopped." Julie said. Rachel looked down. She examined her bare legs, recognizing her body had settled. She stepped up to them again, trying to gauge her height by how far she looked down at them. Rose only came up to her chin, she noticed, just before the little one shot her tape measurer down to her feet. She tried to reach, but couldn't make the top of Rachel's head.

Rachel rolled her eyes, grabbing the tape from her and putting it against her head. "What is it then, you little weirdo."

"Little?" Rose asked, hurt.

"Six foot one." Julie read.

Rachel smiled. "Little." Then it hit her. She reeled back. "I'm over six feet tall. I'm almost a full foot taller than I'm supposed to be."

"What's 'supposed to'?" Rose said.

"Jon's going to think I'm insane. Well, at least he's taller. Is he? Oh my god. Am I taller than-"

"Jon?" they asked, needling.

"He... saw my change." Rachel said modestly.

"Then he knows what he's getting into, Beanpole Jones. It's my turn. Again. Finally." Rose spat. Rachel staggered over to the couch, watching her legs hang off the cushion by several inches. "And I'm picking dare again, but no tricks."

"Oh I've got a trick." Julie smiled. 

"Come on! Look at you two. Give me some slack." Rose whined.

"No slack. I'm not going easy on you. I dare you..." Julie said. Rose winced, prepared for the worst. "... to take two shots at once."

"What?!" Rose shouted.

"What?!" Rachel repeated. "Oh, who am I kidding, do what you want." she said, lying back on the couch.

With little hesitance, Rose barreled over to the coffee table, and slurped both shots down her throat. "Well, wait. Maybe not all at once..." Julie tried.

"Woah." Rose said, shaking her head. Suddenly, violently, she shot up. Her shirt clung to her. Her pajama pants rode all the way up past the ankles. Like a shot from a gun, she was suddenly half a foot taller. She steadied herself, shakily, looking into Julie's eyes. "There you are, lover." she smiled. She kissed her then, passionately. Julie fell back, startled by the force of it. Rose didn't let up. Her lips searched all over her face, kissing her cheeks, her neck, letting her hands run along the back of her ears.

"There's that amorous feeling I mentioned." Rachel said, trying not to stare as two tall women made out everywhere around the room. 

Rose finally let her go, falling into Julie's warm embrace. "That's the stuff." she sighed. Rachel strode up to them, holding Rose's tape measurer. Rose's heart sank slightly, as she looked up at Rachel. She was still taller, noticeably, than the both of them.

"Five foot eleven." Rachel announced.

"Ugh, five?" Rose said.

"You were four-ten less than a week ago, knucklehead." Julie said, teasing.

"Fine. There's more chances anyway." Rose relented.

"Not entirely." Rachel said. They turned to see her staring down at the coffee table. The bottle of green liquid had been knocked over, obviously in the passionate scuffle. The remaining half of the liquid was draining onto the floor. Ruined.

"Maybe we can lick it up." Rose said. Julie elbowed her, harder than she meant to. Rose rubbed her side. 

"I say we take the remaining two shots, put them somewhere safe, and call that the new reserve." Rachel said diplomatically.

"Aw, but we were just getting started." Rose said.

"I could see that. That's the reason we're in this mess. Maybe pick just the one corner to attack your girlfriend in next time."

Rose blushed. Julie gripped her hand tight, smiling. 

"One more shot." Rose pleaded.

"Do you not understand delayed gratification?" Rachel snapped. "The more of this I take with me, the better chance we have of making a lot of it."

"Unlimited." Rose said, trancelike.

"Not unlimited. But a good start. Think of what we could do with our own supply. The opportunities." Rachel said. Rose had other opportunities in mind.

"It's the right thing to do. We got a lot out of tonight. A lot more than I expected at least." Julie said, giving one more flex of her new body. It was going to take some getting used to.

They all shook on it. "I'll need somebody's pants." Rachel said. Rose and Julie shot her a playful sneer. "Come on. I'm not getting those jeans back on."

Rose dropped her pajama pants to the ground, revealing her own set of panties. Julie stifled a laugh. "You could have just given me a spare." Rachel said, swiping them from her. She slid them on, watching the cuffs slide all the way up to her calves. She was huge now. One of the tallest women she could think of. It was going to take a lot to explain this to... everyone. At least with a supply synthesized, they wouldn't have to worry about any more run ins with that bizarre stranger.

With a weird hug, the three women unused to their new bodies, parted ways. Julie and Rose watched Rachel drive away. Julie's eyes wandered down to Rose's panties. So close now with their similiar heights. Suddenly, she hoisted Rose into her arms. Rose gasped gleefully. Even two inches taller, Rose weighed almost nothing to Julie. She carried her, laughing, into the bedroom.