- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You thought it was over? We're just getting started, idiot.

The hospital doors glided open as Rachel stepped into the recovery wing. She zipped through the sterile, white hallway, past orderlies pushing patients to their designated rooms. Her long, white coat dragged behind her, just above her calves as she picked up the pace toward her destination. She'd been called in specifically to check on a pair of patients who'd arrived together in the emergency room. They wouldn't tell her why, but she was requested by name. Rachel didn't bat an eye at that, being just out of her residency and ready to prove herself. Especially to-

That's when it hit her. He hit her, more specifically. "I'm so sorry!" Rachel yelled, after colliding into a green-scrubbed tech. Her daydreaming had been cut short immediately when she looked up to see it was Jon she'd bumped into. He smiled at her, that smile she couldn't keep out of her head. The smile that kept her up at night.

"Not a problem, Dr. Morris." Jon said. "You alright?"

"Oh, just busy thinking. And it's Rachel. You know that. Says so right here." Rachel tapped the cursive embroidered name on her coat, tapping the flat chest beneath her professional buttoned-up blouse beneath it.

"Ok, Rachel. But just when the boss isn't around." Jon winked at her. She tried her best not to collapse right on the floor. Not that this wasn't the best place in the world, with the crash cart right next to her. "Where are you off to?" he added.

"I have a pair of patients who are describing strange symptoms. They asked for my expertise on it."

"I'm sure there in good hands." Jon said warmly. He turned, getting out of Rachel's way lifting his hands to direct her past him. She smiled.

"See you... around?" Rachel sputtered. Jon just smiled, and walked away. Rachel turned, skipping toward her room. Nothing could bring her down from this height. She opened the wood door of the exam room and stepped in.

"There you are!" Rose yelled.

"She becomes a doctor, and now she keeps us waiting." Julie added.

"Real professional. Too good for her old friends, I see." Rose piled on.

Rachel looked at her two friends, Rose sitting on the exam table, and Julie leaning next to her against it. "What the hell is this?" 

"We need your help, Rachel." Julie stood up, walking over to her.

"Woah." Rachel said, stepping back. Even beneath what looked like a brand new long-sleeve shirt, Rachel could see the round forms of muscle on her once skinny friend. And was she... taller? "

Julie nodded, absorbing Rachel's reaction. "That's kind of why we're here." she said, flexing a muscle, watching her bicep pop through the thick fabric of the shirt. "We may have engaged in some recreational..."

"What, are you taking steroids?" Rachel asked.

"It's a little more complicated than that." Rose said, plopping down off the bench and walking next to Julie. Rachel looked up at her friend. Up? Rose had always been about the only person she could look down at, even at her 5'2" height. 

"What the hell is this!" Rachel repeated. 

"So we meant to come sooner, but-" Julie started.

"We met this guy at a bar, and he put something in our drink." Rose butted in.

"You were roofied!?" Rachel was aghast.

"No, it was actually pretty consensual." Julie said.

"You consented to a roofie?" Rachel asked.

"It was something weird. It made me huge." Rose continued.

"Made US huge." Julie corrected. "But then we took an antidote."

"It was just supposed to stop it." Rose said.

"We were getting too damn big. Hungry all the time. Ceilings everywhere. It was a nightmare." Julie said.

"It was amazing." Rose added. "But the fucker's stopper reversed some of it, too."

"Wait, this is you after the reversal? What were you, six feet tall?" Rachel asked.

"No, not six feet." Rose laughed. Rachel tried to smile with her, but this whole deal was making her uneasy. "It was more like 8." Rose said, feeling the need to capitalize on her friend's discomfort.

"You were not eight feet tall, Rose." Rachel said. She looked at Julie, the sane one of the two.

"No." Julie agreed. Rachel sighed. "She was I think about half a foot taller at her biggest."

Rachel groaned. "You expect me to believe you were both giants...?"

"Yesterday." Rose helped.

"Yesterday, you were both giants." Rachel finished. Rose smiled, thinking back to just one night ago. Her fingers found Julie's and she held her hand tightly. Julie flushed. Rachel saw all of this. "And what the hell is this? You're with each other?"

"It all kind of just happened." Julie said.

"Obviously." Rachel said.

"You don't believe us." Rose complained.

"Well it's a lot to take in. I don't see you for two weeks, and suddenly you show up at my work, Rose half a foot taller, and Julie the size of a linebacker... and dating!"

"That's a little rude. I think we both decided I was more of a fitness model build." Julie said.

"You look great." Rose added, squeezing her arm. Julie nodded, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Rachel looked at the both of them. Her friends had changed into two nearly completely different people since the last weekend. She remembered going to their apartment, enjoying a loud night in just the three of them. Now she was looking up at two stunning women, one with a shape like an olympic athlete, and the other practically spilling out of her low-cut v neck. Rose had always been curvy, but now she could turn any head.

"So I guess I could run some tests..."

----

"Five foot seven." Rachel announced. Julie stepped off the scale with a huff. 

"Same as this morning." she said.

"Be lucky. I'm still five-four." Rose shouted.

"You were less than five feet three days ago." Rachel said, unamused. "And you've put on a little over 30 pounds." she added, turning to Julie. "Though it would be hard for me to say it's fat." Julie smiled.

"So this... serum? It was a green liquid in a small glass." Rachel interrogated.

"It was probably plastic. Like a little tube." Rose corrected.

"And you can't tell me the dosage, or anything other than a shot's worth?"

"I can tell you the effects." Rose said, standing up straight.

"You've already given me the play-by-play. It was very sexual." Rachel stopped her. "Well, you both seem healthy. Very healthy in some ways. I don't know what you want me to do here. The growth has stopped, and you seem the better for it."

"Well that's why we're here. We don't want it to stop." Rose said. Julie stood next to her, holding her buxom partner. "We want more."

"We were hoping you could like... do studies on us. Reverse engineer some of the stuff. Just a little bit. We don't want to be crouching through doorways."

"Yes, I'm sure the chinese buffet has pictures of you on the wall now."

"We had to crawl out of the place." Rose beamed.

"So you want me to try and isolate whatever did this to you, so you can do it again?" Rachel asked.

"Just a little bit." Julie said.

"And you're aware I'm a physician. Not a mad scientist." Rachel condescended, rightfully.

"Come on, Rachel. You're the only one in the ballpark on this." Julie pleaded. "There's gotta be something you can try."

"It was just so nice, you know?" Rose said, wistfully. "Feeling big as life. Holding someone you... care about as you felt them grow with you." Julie looked at Rose then, and kissed her again. Longer, letting her passion through her lips. Rachel looked away, slightly embarrassed, but something in her stirred.

She walked over to the drawer and pulled out a needle and syringe. "I'm going to take some of your blood. I'm not promising anything. But at the very least, I can see what the hell caused all... this." she gestured to them both. Rose squeeled, jumping up and down, and pulled Rachel into a hug. Rachel felt Rose's huge breasts press against her chin. She thought again of her little friend, and how things had changed. She was going to have to get used to this new, enhanced Rose.

She pushed her off. "Sit still." Rachel prepped the needle, plunging it into Rose's arm, and drawing the blood in. She set it down, taking a new syringe for Julie. 

Julie rolled up her sleeve, revealing her sculpted arm in full. "Don't tense." Rachel said.

"I'm not." Julie replied. Rachel let out a phew. Julie's arm had swelled to twice its size in just its relaxed state. She stuck the needle into the thick flesh and took her final sample. 

With the promise of news as soon as she had any, and a trip to their apartment tonight for drinks and a little more context, Rose and Julie parted ways with Rachel. Rachel watched them leave from the elevator. She carried the two blood samples up to the upper levels of the hospital. There was a small research wing on the top two floors. Nothing groundbreaking, but the only real shot she had at figuring something out about her friends' growth.

As she stepped onto the floor, she was struck by how quiet it was. It was close to lunch, so she wagered the staff had all fled to the cafeteria. She wandered around, reading the signs on the door, looking for some relevant office. Finally, she settled on pharmacology. She pulled open the door and stepped into a cluttered medical office. Piles of papers and medical equipment were stacked everywhere. Rachel checked the sign on the door again, wondering if she'd stumbled into a storage closet by mistake. "Hello?" she called out.

"Yes! One second!" came a voice from the clutter. Around the corner of a bookshelf scooted a man on a desk chair. He scooted all the way along the counter, stopping in front of Rachel. "Sorry, bit of a mess right now. You get it." He smiled at her then, a knowing smile. Rachel smiled back at the dark stranger. "What can I help you with?" he asked her.

"I'm not entirely sure, actually. I have something here, some blood samples from two patients who experienced some unusual... pituitary activity?" Rachel tried.

"Sounds intriguing." he replied.

"Yeah, they said it started with.. this is going to sound ridiculous..."

"Try me." smiled the stranger.

"These two... drank a liquid given to them by a stranger at a bar." Rachel spat out.

"I fear for the youth these days." the stranger said. "I guess we'll take a look." He grabbed the blood samples from Rachel, and prepped them for the microscope, not leaving his wheely chair once. He slid the plates under the lens and stared. Rachel loomed over him, watching him. "Peculiar." he whispered. "Take a look at this."

He scooted aside, letting Rachel look down the barrel of the microscope. "The cells are fine, but they have a sort of damage to them, as if they've been forced to multiply rapidly over a short amount of time. See the strange little dots? The little greens and whites? They're binding to each other, sort of cancelling each other out."

"There's more white than green." Rachel commented.

"Yes, that seems to be what's stopped the cells from multiplying further. And they're breaking down some of the others, too." 

"But it's not dangerous?" Rachel gasped.

"Oh, no. It's all strangely benign. I've seen this sort of thing before." the stranger assured.

"You have?" Rachel looked at the stranger. He seemed to shy away.

"Once before. I have a similar agent... somewhere." he scooted away, digging into a pile. Rachel looked at him, curiosity slowly outweighing concern. "Aha!" He scooted back, with a small bottle of liquid so green it was almost growing. "This stuff right here, makes the body go a little wild." He handed Rachel the bottle.

She looked deep into the liquid, staring at it. "Can we test it with the blood?"

"We'd need a new sample. Uncontaminated. And to be honest, it's not really worth it without a fulll clinical trial."

"Like a human trial?" Rachel gasped. Who was this doctor?

"Listen, I'm just an archivist these days. My testing days are behind me. Whatever you want to do with that is up to you."

Rachel looked at the bottle again. She stared at the strange, swirling compound. "Would you mind if I took this to another department for study?" She looked back at him. The chair spun around, empty. He was gone. Rachel clutched the bottle close to her.

Back in the elevator, Rachel couldn't keep her eyes off the liquid. Thoughts swirled around her head. She remembered Julie and Rose, standing in the exam room, staring down at her. Their bodies looked impeccable, their confidence remarkable. She looked at her own body. The labcoat hung on her heavily, swaying down past her thighs. Her button-up hung off her flat, small frame like a sheet on a clotheline. The elevator descended lower. Rachel looked up at the lights going down. If she didn't know any better, she would think the elevator was going slower than usual. Her floor was so far away.

She unscrewed the cap of the bottle. She sniffed the contents. It didn't smell like anything. Damn. What was she thinking? She was seriously considering altering the chemistry of her body for some theory and a glow up? There was no knowing the longterm effects of this on the body.

The body. Rachel felt tired. Long hours and late nights in the hospital had run her body ragged. Rose and Julie looked so rested. So powerful. She took a deep breath. She lifted the bottle to her face, but stopped. She dipped her pinky finger in, and watched the liquid cling to the tip of her finger.

She closed her eyes, and licked it clean.

Nothing happened. She screwed the bottle closed, and placed it in her coat pocket. The girls could have their little drink. She did all the tests she needed. Whatever happened to them was some freak accident. Replicating it would be impossible. No, insane. It irritated her how quickly she had been swayed by their bizarre story. She pulled the collar on her shirt, feeling cramped and pissy.

Her whole body felt cramped. And that's when she realized. She looked down at herself. The feeling of the elevator's descent started to lessen, to correct itself. She was rising. Her black slacks began to rise, as her shoes stretched further from her. She watched her ankles creep out from them, pushing her chest flat to watch further.

Wait. Her chest? Rachel moved her hands away, watching her breasts ripple outward with them. She had a chest. Her shirt began to rise in front of her as she began to lose sight of the lower half of her body. Rachel felt hot. She fanned herself, feeling her shoulders stretch the fabric of her once loose shirt. She couldn't believe it.

Ding. The elevator stopped. The doors opened, and a sweating Rachel locked eyes with Jon. Oh god, she thought. "Everything alright?" Jon asked, looking into her wild eyes.

"Jon, could you step into this exam room with me for a moment?" Rachel said, rushing out of the elevator and pulling him with her.

She slammed the door of an exam room, with Jon in front of her. "I'd say you don't look well, but that's not exactly... true." Jon stared at Rachel, her ankles poking out a few inches above her slacks, the buttons of her blouse tight across her chest. He'd always found Rachel cute, but he had never noticed how stacked she was. And was her shirt getting tighter?

"I need your help. I need you to... measure me." Rachel said, stomping over to the scale. Jon followed her, allowing the ruler at the top to slide right against the top of her head. She looked up into his eyes. He tried his best to stay professional and do the reading.

"Five foot five. Are you having bone density issues?" Jon asked innocently.

"Something like that. Oh god!" Rachel raised her arms, shocked by the three inches she'd gained in a matter of minutes. With the shift, her top button flew off to the other side of the room. Her cleavage rippled out. Jon's mouth fell open, watching her creamy breasts flop front and center. "I need one other thing from you, Jon."

She pulled him in, kissing him passionately. Jon's eyes shot open, but he got the picture soon enough. He ran his hands down her long back, kissing her plump lips with matched passion. He felt her raise herself up, digging deeper into his body as she grinded against his green scrubs.

Rachel felt her own body grow against Jon. It pushed her closer into him, as she felt her breasts swell deeper, and her ass fill out behind her. Her shoulders rose as she took less and less of effort to reach up to his face. She pushed him, with surprising force, onto the exam bench then. Jon peeled his scrub pants off, as Rachel let her slacks fall to the floor. Her sex had wet through her panties as she seductively strutted up to her willing partner.

She mounted him on the bench, feeling her growing hips dig deep into his member. Jon gasped, feeling her sweet warm pussy swallow his penis. She dug deeper, letting all the buttons of her blouse crack open, revealing her swelled breasts and long stomach. She bounced on him, letting her new assets jiggle in his face. His hands found them, kneading into her swelling flesh with delight. Rachel felt her sensitive nipples harden as her face flushed. Her lips parted into a gasp.

She picked up the pace, humping him wildly as her gasps became moans. He moaned with her as they dug into the soft cusion of the bench. With each bounce, Rachel could still feel her head rise higher away from Jon. The mere thought of her body growing made her go even more crazy. She felt the orgasm escape her, with a fractured spasm. Jon came with her, letting everything go inside of her. 

Rachel rose to her full height, sliding off of Jon, who was a puddle of a man on the bench. She cleaned herself up with the equipment in a drawer, sliding her panties and slacks back up her legs. She was startled to find the slacks were now at the base of her calves. She stared down at them, past her now exposed chest. Her head rose, staring across the room at the measuring scale. Her eyes were level with the top. She'd grown even beyond the 5'5" Jon had measured. She crept back up to it, adjusting it to her new height.

"Five foot eight." Jon read, walking up behind her. "What the hell was that?"

Rachel smiled. She leaned back against Jon, pressing her round ass against him. He massaged her shoulders. "A little experiment I guess."

"I hope it was a success." Jon replied.

She turned, craning her neck up to kiss him on the lips. "It was."

"So, can we do that again?" he asked. Rachel nodded, running her finger along his chest.

She looked down at her own, and modesty hit her like a ton of bricks. "What the hell am I going to do? I look insane. They'll take me to the psych ward."

"Here." Jon helped her adjust the remains of her shirt. She pulled her lab coat around her, closing it around herself, and cinching it around her waist. The once long coat now rode up just above her hips, looking more like a thick blazer now. Rachel began to realize now she was six inches taller than she was just a few minutes ago. The room swirled around her. Everything looked smaller. Jon's face was just a short distance from her own. 

They stepped out into the hall, looking professional and well kempt. They gave each other a very stern handshake, and laughed. "So when is your shift over?" Jon asked.

"Around six." Rachel replied. "But I have plans tonight. How about tomorrow?" 

Jon nodded, gave a wave, and walked in the opposite direction. Rachel waved back, patting the bottle-shaped lump in her small labcoat.