- Text Size +

The door swung open to the tiny apartment, revealing two chins and a whole lot of woman underneath. Rose swung her head under the door, taking stock of their now cramped living situation. Julie looked from behind her, trying to get the best glance she could behind her massive friend. She pushed herself forward, colliding with her curvy roommate. They pushed, both trying to slide through the narrow door, both scrunching together to squeeze their thick bodies into that tiny hole. "Well this is just being ridiculous". Julie gasped. 

"Tallest goes first. That's the rule." Rose replied. Julie ducked down, trying to slip past her, squeezing her face against Rose's breasts. The predicament suddenly became less of a bother for her. "Stop smushing my tits!" Rose yelled.

"It's not exactly easy to avoid. Here." Julie rose, pointing her body sideways, as they both slid in together. They breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at their diminutive apartment. Their couch, once a cozy cuddle nook, now looked like it could barely fit one of them alone. "What are we going to do with outselves?" Julie sighed.

She looked down at her body. The t-shirt stuck to her like saran. Her large breasts jutted out over taut, thick stomach muscles. She flexed for the first time, watching her bicep rise out of her arm through a healthy layer of fat. Her hourglass figure looked like it was cut from pure diamond, as the smooth lines of strength accented her once thin body. "I think we've grown since the buffet." she said, looking at just how little the shirt covered her abs.

"Only one way to find out, I guess." Rose teased. She leapt into the hallway with one stride, heading toward her room. Julie trudged behind her. Rose was already at the tape measurer when Julie entered, beaming expectantly. "One last weigh in before we retire." she joked.

Julie looked up at Rose. Her t-shirt looked even more ridiculous on her stretched frame. Her massive breasts distorted the fabric in all directions, as it rode up almost like a baby T. "You're seven foot, ten inches." Julie announced, unamused. Rose squeeled. She grabbed Julie, and spun her against the wall with a twirl.

"Seven foot seven, yourself, young lady. Nothing to scoff at." Rose laughed.

"Then why are you scoffing?"

"Just having a little more fun before we tap out. You have to admit, this was the best weekend of your life."

"One summer, our whole family went to LegoLand."

Rose put her fingers to Julie's lips. "Don't make fun. I've enjoyed this with you." Julie smiled, kissing Rose's hand. Rose's stomach growled. "Oh man, it takes a lot to keep me going anymore. Let's adjourn to the kitchen for some-"

"No." Julie stopped her. "The antidote first. I don't want us getting any bigger."

"But I'm hungry!" Rose whined, stomping her long legs on the ground. 

"I am too! And I don't want to have to feel even hungrier every 2 hours for the rest of my life. Let's put a stop to it, then we eat."

"Fine. Logic prevails." Rose pouted. 

"Let's get this over with before we need to live at the buffet full time." Julie said, wrapping her stout arm around Rose. She led her into the kitchen, where the vial of pearl liquid laid, abandoned on the table. Julie took it in her hand. It looked so small compared to when she placed it in her purse just one day ago. 

She pulled two shot glasses from the cabinet, and poured an equal amount of the opaque juice into each. "I guess a toast is in order." she said, raising her glass. Rose did the same. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"To dating apps." Rose helped. Julie gave her a confused look. "Without them, and their shitty algorithms, we never would have met a nosy stranger who turned us into behemoths."

Julie smiled. "To our new lives, then."

Rose grabbed the small of her back, pulling her in close. "Together."

They kissed, then downed their shot glasses. They stared at one another, waiting to see if any change would come over them. "Do you feel... stopped?" Julie asked.

Rose thought. "I think so? I don't feel... not stopped." They stepped away from one another, taking in each other's bodies. Julie couldn't help but ogle. Now that they'd put an end to it, she could enjoy Rose's form again without worry or care. Rose raised her arm over her head, running it through her hair, thinking. As she did, her shirt raised just slightly to show just the bottom edge of her round breasts. Julie gulped.

"Oh wait, I do feel something." Rose said. "I feel... woah." She gripped the table, then stood straight up, arcing her spine. Julie watched as she grew then, the biggest spurt she'd ever seen. Her head rose to the top of the ceiling, but didn't stop there.

Julie crouched, lowering her head to compensate for the encroaching ceiling. She felt warm all over. Looking down at herself, she watched as her shirt grew smaller and tighter against her body. Her sweatpants became sweat shorts, hugging her thighs as they slid up their growing length.

"What the fuck, Rose. You're growing. A lot!" Julie said, gasping.

"Me?! Look at you!" Rose shot back. Julie looked down, watching her own clothes tighten against her swelling body. Her head rose, meeting the ceiling, but stopping as the rest of her swelled. Her tits ballooned, as the nipples poked out from the now thin fabric. Her arms and legs thickened further, giving her perfectly rounded arms and legs. Her stomach gained even more definition, looking like it could bend steel with a crunch.

Rose lifted her hands to the ceiling, trying to push herself away from the rough, popcorn surface. She heard a tear. Her t-shirt came apart, as her breasts rippled out. The tearing kept going. She looked over at Julie, as her own shirt tore at all seams into ribbons. "Are you sure this was supposed to stop it?" she screamed. 

Then, in an instant, it all stopped. Julie looked at her huge friend, crouching under their kitchen ceiling. Rose looked back at her fitness model lover, perfectly sculpted. Though she was evidently strong in appearance, there was no hardness to her look. She was round, and firm, next to her taller, curvier appearance.

"That bastard." Julie cursed. She ducked slightly, making sure her head didn't scrape against the ceiling as she stormed into the living room. Rose followed behind, ducking under every light and every doorway. 

"I'm starting to get your whole thing about this making life difficult." Rose said. Julie spun around at her, her arms on her flared hips. "Lay down." she ordered.

"What?" Rose asked. Julie shot her finger at the floor, her eyebrow raised. Even though Rose had to look down at her, she felt intimidated in a way she never had with Julie. Even at their normal heights, when she had to stare up 7 whole inches to look at her, she had never felt such an imposing presence that the now titanic Julie exuded.

She ducked, laying her long body down on the hardwood floor. Her toes touched the far wall as she stretched out. She watched her soft breasts come to rest on her chest. She could barely see past them now, even lifting her neck. Julie had disappeared from the room, but she heard heavy footfalls returning toward her.

Julie appeared in her sight, holding the tape measurer. "Can't exactly get a good reading when you're bigger than the apartment." Julie grumbled. Rose giggled, and stopped herself. Didn't want to upset the boss. The tape measurer strung along her body. She heard it snap, as if it had hit its limit. "Eight foot six!" Julie called from Rose's feet. Rose gasped.

She thought back to when she was nearly half this height. Her life as an overlooked little woman. Too small for most. Too small for anyone she had any interest in. She felt silly then, putting so much weight on her height. She realized then it was her attitude that excluded her. She projected her own inadequacies, and made herself lonely. For what? Then she saw her. Julie's face came back into her view, smiling down. "You're the biggest lady alive." she smiled.

"Well let's test that." she grabbed Julie, pulling her down next to her with a heavy thud. The apartment shook. Rose snatched the tape measurer from Julie's surprisingly tight grip and crawled down to her feet. She strung the tape along her whole body, not bothering to lay flat with the floor. She let the tape glide along the center of Julie's flesh, past her thick legs, past the now booty-short sized sweatpants, past her rounded abdominals, past her perfectly round breasts. All the way to the tip of her head, where she read with a deep moan, "Eight foot one." 

The tape snapped, suddenly, in front of their faces. They both gasped, then laughed at their fear. Rose tossed the tape measurer away as Julie pulled her into a kiss. Rose lay on top of her, feeling her body against her own. She'd never felt something so soft, so inviting. Their tiny sweatpants grinded against one another as their hands explored their new assets.

Rose pulled her face from Julie, lifting her legs to straddle her partner. She rode her, grinding her sex against Julie's. Julie lifted her hands, massaging Rose's bouncing tits deeply and fully. Rose gasped, feeling her nipples grow more sensitive as they rose with her gooseflesh. She felt herself get wet, feeling their juices rise as she grinded harder against Julie.

Julie could feel herself rising. She pulled herself up, kissing Rose again as they continued to grind against one another. With a twist, Julie pulled Rose down, as they lay on their sides, completely pressed against one another. Every inch of them squeezed together, grinding in a sideways dance that grew more intense with each gyration. Their kiss broke, as their breathing became too heavy. They moaned and whimpered, feeling themselves come closer and closer.

Rose gasped loudly, letting her orgasm ring out through the apartment. Hearing that, Julie came with her, adding her moans to their song. As their voices died, sweaty and spent, they cuddled with one another, staring into each other's eyes. The hardwood felt like nothing to them, as they lay curled together. Rose's long legs stretched down past Julie's thick calves. They kissed, quietly as the room grew dark and night overwhelmed them.

"I think I should call in sick tomorrow." Julie said. Rose just laughed.

-----

Julie awoke with the light of the sun. She stared into Rose's sleeping face. Ever the slow riser, even now. She gripped her tight, embracing her in a morning hug. She looked down at their squished bodies and saw... a gap. A gap?

There was no gap last night. How could there be a gap in body between the two biggest bodies in the world. Julie stood up and... didn't hit the ceiling. Rose stumbled awake. "What's wrong?" she asked groggily.

Julie ran to the couch, grabbing the tape measurer. Rose watched through sleepy eyes. Something felt wrong about Julie, but she hadn't figured it quite out yet. Julie stomped her foot to the ground, letting the tab of the tape stick beneath it. She brought the measurer to her face, reading the results. Her brow furrowed. "Five, seven." she grunted.

"What?" Rose said, still coming to.

"Five foot seven!" Julie shouted back, letting the tape slap back into its plastic home.

"No!" Rose shot up. She looked at the room. It looked so big. So familiarly big. Her eyes welled up. She motioned for Julie to come closer, and as she did, Rose was already looking up at her eyes. She was smaller than her, again.

Julie saw the hurt in Rose's eyes. She held the measurer up, carefully. It was an offer, not a demand. Rose nodded, sighing. Julie brought the tape down and looked at the little numbers next to Rose's head. She gulped.

"Five foot four." she spat out. Rose choked a sob. Julie took her in her arms, stroking her hair as Rose's face fell into her shoulder. Julie scowled.

"That bastard."