- Text Size +

Julie slowly opened her eyes. Grogginess weighed her down in her bed. She felt like she weighed 200 pounds. Her whole body felt heavier. How much did she eat last night?

Wait. Julie rose, startled, lifting her back up from the bed. She looked down at herself. Her feet stuck out from the bottom of her tussled bedsheet, edging off the bed entirely. She felt the wall behind her with her hand. This bed was too small. No. 

She looked down at herself, her enlarged breasts exposed beneath her bedsheet. Smooth and perky, her mouth fell open as they swelled when she gasped. She breathed in deeper, and they jutted out more. She was huge. The night's events swam back into her mind. She looked over at the body beside her. Rose was still fast asleep, big as life. 

Julie smiled. She couldn't believe where her life had gone so quickly. She laid back down, pulling the bedsheet lower off the both of them. She stared at Rose's sleeping form, her chest rising and falling slowly with her slumbering breath. Julie reached over, swirling her finger around her lover's breast. She felt her, soft and gentle, feeling completely at ease.

Rose opened her eyes dreamily. She looked ahead, watching Julie caress her body with light swirls. "That's one way to be woken up." she murmured.

"Did you sleep well?" Julie cooed.

"Like a rock." Rose replied.

"More like a boulder. I'm suprised this bed can handle both of us." Julie leaned in, and kissed Rose gently. 

"Wow. Do you think we got any bigger? You know, overnight?" 

"What do you think?" Julie scooted closer, pressing her body against Rose. They humped each other, letting their legs dance around one another on the bed, pressing their chests close.

Rose shot out of bed. "I want to see." She danced over to her own room, to where the tape measurer had been abandoned, in what felt like a lifetime ago. Julie sighed, slowly rising out of her bed, and following her roommate to the tape. 

Rose was waiting for her, standing against the wall. Julie took the measurer, and bounced it in her hand. She shot the tape down to the floor, edging the tip up to Rose's head. She smiled. "Well?" Rose asked.

"It'll cost you." Julie replied. She tangoed around the tape, bringing herself close to Rose. She pulled her close by the small of her back, bringing her just centimeters from her face. She raised her eyebrows.

Rose played coy, smiling. "What?" Julie wasn't having it. She just raised her eyebrows again. "Oooh." Rose continued. She fell into her grasp, kissing her deeply on the lips. After what felt like an eternity, Julie let go. "Six foot three." she smiled.

Rose's face fell. "Wasn't I six-three last night?"

"I think so. Maybe you're content with where you're at. The guy mentioned that was a thing." Rose shot Julie a look at that remark. No way was she content. Not after last night. She saw a whole world of possibilities for Julie and herself.

"More likely it's just going to take a lot more to force a growth spurt at this... vantage point." Rose said. "Let me measure you." She tugged Julie against the wall.

"I'm the same as you, just like last night. What's the point? Six-three." Julie implored. Rose pressed a finger to her lips. 

"Let me inspect." Rose ran the tape up her lover's frame. She stopped, and her face curled just slightly. "Six... four."

"Oh wow." Julie peeled herself from the wall. it was beginning to hit her all over again. She'd shot up almost a foot in less than 12 hours. What was she going to tell... anyone?

Rose pouted behind her. "Guess you got to the benefits of your secret snack."

"We need to find new clothes. We need to find a lot of stuff... We need to take this." She ran down to the living room with a growing mania. It took her much shorter than she anticipated with her new legs. She dug through her purse, left abandoned on the coffee table the night before. After some rummaging, she pulled the vial of pearl liquid from its confines. 

"What's that?" Rose asked, walking up behind her. 

"An antidote. A stopper. Something to bring this all to a halt." Julie said. "The guy gave it to me."

"You're going to use it?" Rose asked, trying her best to hide her disappointment.

"We both are. Come on, Rose. We're bordering on Freak territory here. I don't even know if they sell clothes for us in regular stores!" 

"Not to mention the takeout bill we've already amassed." Rose agreed.

"This has been fun. Life-changing, obviously. But where does it end?"

Rose sighed. She looked down at herself. She was a goddess. Something that would draw stares from the other end of a football field. Her long legs curved up, and flared out into wide hips. Her taut stomach had lines she never thought possible, hiding just below  what she could only hope were HH cups. It would be greedy to want more. It would be downright irresponsible.

She took the vial from Julie, and stared at it. "Don't even to play keepaway with me." Julie warned. "I've got a whole inch on you." 

Rose smiled. "I was thinking of a different game. Hear me out. If you agree to this, I promise we'll finish it all off tonight with a toast of whatever the hell this is."

Julie stared at her hard. Rose always came up with the dumbest ways to keep a party going. She should have known there would be some last gambit. "And if I say no?"

"You can take this stuff now yourself, and watch me get taller than you for another day."

"You're acting like that wouldn't be super hot for me." 

Rose inched closer to her. "Admit it. You missed looking down at me. Why else would you decide to... get on my level?"

Julie sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"First, we find the biggest clothes we can. With a few accessories for show." Rose announced. Julie raised an eyebrow.

"And then? What's the game?"

Rose smiled. "Chicken."

-----

There weren't a lot of customers at Hu's Palace at 3PM. It was the quiet shift between lunch and dinner. Only a handful of waiters were on staff, mostly preparing for the night time rush. Just a couple booths were empty. An old couple, having a bite before bed. A father with two screaming children who absolutely screamed "weekend custody". When the two women entered, it turned more than a few heads. It's not every day that two statuesque beauties strut through the door, wearing twin pairs of the baggiest shirts and sweatpants you can imagine. They hung on their tall frames like capes on a hatrack.

Julie and Rose smiled at each other as they watched what was left of the midday crowd shift uncomfortably in their seats. Checks were ordered and they skedaddled. Perfect. This was a show just for them.

They sat down at a booth close to the buffet. They could smell the stale odor of fried meats and grains buzzing under the heaters. After a brief back-and-forth with the waiter, who tried his best to hide his concern when they both ordered the all-you-can-eat special, they were left to their own devices. "And they're off." Rose whispered.

Julie piled meats on top of each other, going straight past the noodles and rice and focusing on protein. Rose wasn't far behind, slapping piles of chicken chow mein into as many bowls as her tray would fit. They built pyramids of carbs in front of them, feeling their weight as they sat back at their table, staring at one another over their impressive mounds.

"You sure you want to do this?" Julie asked.

"Go big or go home." Rose replied. "Whenever you feel... full, you can stop." 

"I feel full now." Julie said, shifting in her oversized t-shirt.

"Then I'll let you know when I hit the finish line." She grabbed a fork and stuffed a huge bite of noodles into her mouth. She shoveled it in, like it was a race. Julie watched as her pile shrank with lightning speed. Rose saw her watching her. She stopped. Two of her bowls were completely empty. "Stand up."

"What?" Julie asked.

"I want to see something." She scooted out of her booth, with some difficulty. Julie followed. Rose stared at her. She pulled her into a hug, as their formless tees came together. "Thank you for doing all this with me."

"It's really no trouble." Julie said flustured. "I-"

"Ha!" Rose shouted.

"What?!" Julie asked again with more emphasis. Rose pulled them apart, bringing her hand to the top of Julie's head, and moving it horizontally to just above her brow line. "Good noodles." 

Julie stared at her, feeling jealousy bubble up in her she did not expect. She slammed herself back down into the booth, and went to town on her pork. Rose laughed at her.

"I'm not going to waste food, am I?" Julie roared back. Rose sat back down, setting to work on her remaining three bowls. As she finished the next one, the table jumped. She looked up to see Julie rise, smacking her long legs on the bottom of the table, with an empty tray. Hey eyes widened. She dug deeper into her noodles.

Julie was already back at the table as she finished her last bowl, an even higher plate of food on her tray. Rose practically took the table with her as she went to refill. Julie kept her tray straight, using a surprising bulge of bicep that just briefly caught her eye between morsels.

When Rose sat back down, this time with two trays, she felt her legs slide between her own. Her face flushed, before she realized it wasn't intentional. She polished off her last bit of kung pao chicken, and looked up at Rose. She looked at just a hint of an outline of her curves through her t-shirt. Her breasts swayed back and forth behind the fabric as she piled fried wontons into her mouth. "Rose..."

"Hmm?"

"Wipe your mouth." Julie said quietly. Rose stopped, the play at her vanity working perfectly. She wiped the grease from her face and looked up at Julie.

"Look at you." Julie said.

"Look at YOU. What did you do?" Rose inquired.

"The same thing you're doing. Obviously better." Julie leaned back in her chair at this, folding her arms across her swollen breasts.

"Obviously. Look at those guns." Rose pointed her fork at Julie, who looked down at her arms. Twin lines of small, but very noticeable bicep muscles had leapt forward as she pressed them against her chest. Her breasts jutted out as she watched the muscles contract and grow. "What the hell..." she whispered. She put her arms in front of her, staring at the beginnings of defined muscle.

"Maybe what we eat is a thing." Rose tried.

"It's obviously a thing." Julie snapped. She put her head in her hands. "What are we doing?"

"Chicken." Rose helped. She went back to her last bowl slurping down the last few bites. She moaned. "Oh. Something's not right."

"So you give up?" Julie asked, almost pleading.

"Hold on. I can't fit my hands down here." Rose tried to dig past the table, but she was just too big for the booth. With some effort, she slid out of the booth and stood up. "Holy shit." she said.

She looked down. The booth seemed so far away. She looked up at the ceiling, carefully lifting her fingers. They just barely grazed it. Julie watched, astonished. She looked down at herself. She'd been staring directly at Rose in the booth. She gathered her courage, and did her own scooting from the booth. 

She looked down at Rose. "Oh god." she whimpered. Rose's head came up to just about the bridge of her nose. "We need to stop this."

Rose looked up at her friend, over 7 feet tall with a new thin sheen of muscle all over her body, sounding so frightened. It brought everything into perspective. "I... I'm not ready."

Julie scowled. She looked at Rose. Her once loose shirt now hugged her body completely, making a firm outline of her enhanced chest. It crept all the way up, exposing the flesh of her belly above her now loosened sweat pants. She looked at herself. She was in the same boat, but where Rose's hips had flared, she had grown more solid. She was thick with muscle. She pulled her shirt up, squishing her newly larger breasts to see an eight pack formed along her abdominals.

"Will you ever be?" She took Rose in her arms and shook her once. "What's making you do this?"

Rose really thought about this. Two days ago, she would have said attention. To be noticed, to feel normal. Now she was far from normal, and the idea of attention at this point sounded terrifying. But she wasn't ready. And she realized.

"You." Rose whispered. She took her friends arms, and pulled her in close. She kissed her deeply, as the waiter came to collect the crater of food they'd left at the booth. Julie embraced her, stunned. She felt the warmth of her friend envelop her. She kissed her all over her face, as their lips locked in pure ecstasy.

She felt Rose rise on her tip toes to keep up with her. My god, had she gotten so big that a 7 foot woman had to stand on her toes to kiss her? She didn't let it bother her. Rose was her perfect companion. They were made for each other in inescapable ways now. It was then she realized she was craning her neck now to keep up with Rose. Why was she doing that? 

... Was she doing that?

Julie pulled away. "What?!" Rose asked, astonished. Julie looked straight at Rose's nose, and Rose realized. She stood at her full height, looking down at the top of Julie's head.

"I think I'm ready." she whispered. Julie hugged her, tighter than she meant to. But Rose took it. It felt nice. 

They tipped the waiter exceptionally generously, as he stared up at them from the height of their breasts. Julie sheepishly tugged at her shirt, trying to cover her exposed stomach. Cut like a diamond or not, she didn't want the whole world to see.

Rose took her hand as they walked out of the restaurant, ducking down to shoulder length to fit through the door. It was time to end it. It was time to take the pearl liquid. And she couldn't think of anyone else she'd want to toast more than her 7'7" lover, Rose.