- Text Size +

The apartment door burst open, as Rose and Julie stumbled in with bags of snacks in each of their hands. Julie dumped her bag on the floor of the living room and rushed into the kitchen. Rose dumped her own bag, and nestled herself down. Her shirt was just about to explode from her enhanced size. She laid on her back, forcing her jeans down from her bloated legs. She tugged, and pulled, watching the skin bloom out of the lowering fabric. Best to get these off before the binge began, she thought.

She ripped the jeans off her legs, tossing them haphazardly at the couch. Julie appeared again from the kitchen, carrying a 12-pack of beer bottles. She tossed an open one to Rose. "My girl." Rose proclaimed. They clinked glasses, turning the television onto a music playlist. Rose ripped open a bag, munching on the savory, hydrogenated morsels.

Julie opened her own bag, dumping the contents into her mouth with abandon, and washing it down with a big glug of beer. The music blared from the television as they laughed. "You know, when this whole thing started, I have to admit I was against it." Julie said.

Rose looked up. Her sleeves rode up all the way to her forearms, and her midriff was completely exposed above her panties. "What do you think now?"

"I think you look amazing. And I think whatever happens, will be for the better." She dumped the last bag of chips into her mouth, and clinked her bottle with Rose again.

"You know what I think?" Rose asked. Julie cocked an eyebrow. "I think we should order a pizza." Rose elaborated. 

"Yeeeesss." Julie moaned. After a quick trip to the Domino's app, they fool-hardily decided on 4 large pizzas. Rose was quite impressed that Julie was as eager as herself to indulge, but was also far too drunk and hungry to complain.

She stood, wobbling, to her feet. She couldn't help but notice the room was so much smaller than she was used to. She looked down at her ruined shirt. "Want to see a magic trick?" she asked. Julie nodded, dazed.

Rose flexed her chest, pushing every bit of her body forward as the shirt strained under its confines. With a loud tear, the back split, the buttons snapped, and the sleeves frayed into nothing. Rose flipped the remains of the shirt off her, exposing her much larger breasts to her aroused roommate. Julie stood, then. She looked up at her massive friend, approaching her. "How does it... feel?" she asked.

Rose strutted closer to Julie. She looked down at her roommate, a full head shorter than her. It was barely 24 hours ago that those roles were reversed. "It feels like I can finally be myself." Rose replied.

Julie approached her. She reached her hand out, only an inch away from Rose's breasts. "You know, I... I've always... cared about you, Rose." 

Rose looked at Julie. Through the fog of liquor, she began to understand. She pulled away. Julie whipped her hand back, as if shocked by the rejection. Rose's face curled. She saw the hurt in Julie's eyes. And the desire. Her own feelings began to twist. She had never been with a woman. Hardly even considered it. But if any woman was worth it, it was Julie, who sat with her night after night, making her feel special. Making her feel wanted. She stepped forward again. 

She took Julie's hand in her own, larger one. Julie looked up, concerned. Rose placed Julie's hand gently on her breast. Julie felt it, gingerly. She felt the round, full shape of it, swirling her finger around Rose's nipple. It became erect as Rose gasped quietly. Rose looked down at Julie. Her thin, lithe body. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought her breasts had swollen. "I'm gonna..." Julie sputtered. "I'm gonna go in the kitchen for a sec."

Julie disappeared in a flash, leaving her half-naked amazon roommate in the living room with Avril Lavigne blaring on the retro playlist. Rose stood there, absorbing these new feelings, curious where the night was going. The doorbell rang, suddenly.

Rose sprang into action. She bounced around the room, looking for something to cover herself. She settled on a throw pillow, for lack of any better options. She danced up to the door with her long legs, the pillow thrust in front of her chest like a shield. She threw open the door, and stared down at a pimply Pizza Man. His eyebrows almost shot off his face like twin rockets when he saw the towering, almost nude woman in the doorway. 

"P...pizzas." he stammered.

Rose snatched the boxes from him like lightning, handing him the pillow in exchange. For half a second, the Pizza Man caught the most splendid sight of his brief life. Then the boxes covered them for good. "Keep the change." Rose said, slamming the door and losing her pillow in the process. (She tipped through the app, guys. Come on. It's the 21st Century. She's not an asshole.)

Rose dropped the boxes onto the floor, slamming one open and taking a bite with reckless abandon. "Pizza!" she shouted toward the kitchen. She slammed two more slices down her throat before realizing Julie hadn't emerged. She got up, heading toward her absent friend.

Rose wandered into the kitchen. "I said pizza. I mean, I will eat this alone, but I'd feel..." Rose stopped in her tracks. Julie stood at the kitchen counter, diving into several bags of Taco Bell. "What the hell." Rose commanded.

Julie looked up, still scarfing her quesarito. "I wanted options." she said, muffled by the furthest you can get from mexican, while still calling yourself mexican.

Rose laughed, watching her friend finish her meal. She walked toward her, but stopped. "Oh shit."

"What?! Is it all over my face?" Julie asked.

"I think I'm shrinking." Rose replied.

"You're definitley not." Julie said, poking Rose in the tit and watching it jiggle.

Rose looked down at Julie, but not as far as she had to even moments ago. That's when she saw it. Julie was bursting out of her T-shirt. Her sleeves had ridden up all the way to her shoulders, and her stomach was completely exposed. The skirt she was wearing was in danger of looking more like a belt. And her breasts, wait... her BREASTS were distorting the heart icon on her shirt completely.

"Since when do you have tits?" Rose inquired.

"What time is it currently?" Julie asked, innocently.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I had a little chat with an old friend at the bar." Julie smiled. Rose grabbed her by the arm, pulling her from her taco feast. Julie snatched one more meximelt as she was yanked off into the living room. She saw the pile of pizza boxes, tugging against Rose with surprising results to grab a couple slices for herself. As she ate, Rose dragged her into her room and pushed her against the wall. "Careful now." Julie laughed.

Rose took the tape measurer and ran the line down Julie. She gasped. Julie polished off her last slice. "Lay it on me."

"Five foot ten." Rose stammered.

"Oh my god. That's so fast."

"That's very fast."

"That's too fast." Julie added. "Do you think something's wrong with me? Am I responding to this thing in a bad way? Maybe I shouldn't have taken this. Maybe it was just a you thing, and now I've compleltely..." she trailed off. She doubled over, feeling the effects of two of the greasiest meals locked in heated combat inside her gut. 

"Are you ok?" Rose asked. Julie moaned. "Maybe it's time we went to the hospital." she added. Julie shot her a dirty look.

Her back arched. She rested her head against the wall as she let her stomach settle. "It's just a tummy ache." she wheezed. Then she felt it. The gentle sliding. Her head was grazing upward along the wall. Rose watched in shock as her friend rose literal inches in front of her. "Woah" Julie said, looking at her friend as their eyes began to meet. She felt a surge in her, as she moaned again. With a pulse, she shot up another two inches.

She stared at Rose, directly into her eyes. They were the exact same height. Fury bubbled in Rose's eyes. She slammed Julie back against the wall. "You couldn't let me have this one thing."

"Oh, back to complaining?" Julie said. "Every time one little thing goes against your wishes, the whole world falls apart for Rose." 

"Why couldn't you just let me be the tall one for once!"

"You ARE tall. WE are tall."

Rose paused. "We are tall."

"Taller than most of the women on the planet. Maybe most of the people. I'm not doing statistics when I'm drunk."

"Six foot three." Rose muttered.

Julie gasped. She was well over six feet tall now. She was the tallest member of her family. One of the tallest people she knew. Well, except for Rose. "It's kinda weird, right?"

"Don't think you can get out of this with sympathy. I've never done something this selfish to you."

"You hooked up with a guy in front of me... today."

"You wanted to come! I don't know what this is, but I'm putting a stop to it right-"

Julie kissed her then. She pulled her in close and pressed her plump lips against Rose with such passion it stopped her cold. Rose's eyes shot open at first, in complete shock. But she didn't pull away. Julie let go, staring at Rose with fear and hope.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I... I'll just..." She turned to leave. Her room was just across the hall. She would go inside, shut the door, and wait to see what tomorrow held. Maybe she could get her stuff moved by the end of the week. She definitely could carry more boxes than she used to now. She felt how tight her clothes were on her for the first time. Maybe she'd just leave everything. Start over, with her new body. She could take the pearl liquid tonight, and be done with this strange experience forever. Be done with Rose.

She closed the door, but it jammed on something. She turned around, and saw Rose's hand in the gap. It threw open the door, and Rose marched in. She pulled Julie's face close to her's and kissed her deeply. Julie's shock melted instantly as she kissed her back with full force. They wrapped their arms around each other, as their tongues found one another. It was the most heated kiss Julie had ever experienced. Like a solid decade of sexual tension had made itself known and exploded in over the course of just one day.

Rose pushed Julie onto her bed. Her shirt tore slightly under the stress. Rose smiled deviously at the sound. Her hands found her breasts, kneeding them gently as Julie's eyes closed in joy. Rose dug her nails into the shirt, ripping it off instantly. Julie's new breasts bounced out, free of their confines. Her bra snapped with it, as the overflowing mounds rippled out into full view. Julie looked down at her new breasts. She cupped them in her hands, feeling their firm, soft shape. Rose took her hand. She kissed it, placing it on her own waist as she began to kiss Julie's breasts. Julie moaned as she felt Rose's tongue circle her nipple. As it grew erect, Rose sucked and lapped at it. Julie was in heaven, feeling her large breasts jiggle under the attention.

Rose moved downward, kissing Julie's taut stomach. Julie spasmed, feeling Rose's lips slide ever further down her long frame. Rose found her smooth, wet pussy then. She kissed the lips, sliding her tongue along the edges of her labia. Julie shuddered with pleasure. It had been so long. She could hardly think before that tongue found her clitoris. "Oh," she gasped.

Rose explored further, flicking Julie's clit with just the right amount of frequency to send her friend into a frenzy. Julie's long legs shot out in all directions. She pressed her thighs against Rose's head as warmth spread all over her body. "A little more," she whimpered. "Almost... I feel," and with one sudden, unexpected flick, Julie exploded into a powerful orgasm. She screamed with her whole throat, pulling Rose's face to her's in a tremendous kiss as she came back to Earth. Rose smiled down at her. "Did I do good?"

"You did good." Julie said, patting her lover on the back. Her look of bliss shifted into her own twisted smile. "But I can do better."

She flipped Rose onto her back with one quick motion, feeling her new strength surge through her. She massaged Rose's whole body, from her hips, to her massive breasts, down her neck, kissing her ears and her nape as she went. Rose breathed heavy, feeling every inch of her body explored. Julie kissed her neck, making small bites as she went. Her hands found Rose's own mound, even more wet than her's had been. Her fingers traced the outline, feeling the juices that spilled out. Rose gasped.

Julie let her finger slide in, making the come hither motion inside her convulsing friend. Rose melted as Julie slid another finger in. letting them glide along the pleasure centers of Rose's sex. She colvused harder, breathing loudly. 

Julie had her friend in the palm of her hand. She let her fingers slide up, gently fondling her bean. Rose croaked out a gasp, before she felt her body go into overdrive. Her breathing became rhythmic, following the careful movements of Julie's hand. They moved together, working toward one glorious purpose. 

Julie slowed then, but Rose kept going faster. The slow-down worked to make her feel it even more as an orgasm built inside her, she finally let it out with one choked whimper. Her whole body shook, and she pulled Julie close. They stood up together on the bed then, grinding into each other as they came together one one final bliss.

Their huge bodies pressed close. They felt their warm sex against one another. They felt everything. Their breasts, swollen and raw squeezed tightly against one another. They collapsed onto Julie's bed, still holding one another.

They kissed, quielty this time. A few pecks, with smiles.

"Alright." Rose whsipered. "We'll call it a draw."