- Text Size +

The low roar of the bar squeeled out as Rose opened the front door. She sauntered in, wearing the oversized flats Julie had loaned her as her only recourse. Rose took in her surroundings. It was the first time she'd been in public since her fateful toast with the dark stranger. She giggled to herself, staring over the heads of men and women for the first time in her life. She looked around at the tall tables, surrounded by stools that littered the bar.

On the right, the bartenders trotted up and down the long bar taking requests and pouring taps. On the far wall in the back, a line of booths, surrounded by tall padded backrests nestled where couples could get some privacy. Rose looked around, trying to see if she could recognize Mike in the crowd. "Rose?" a voice asked from behind her.

She spun around, staring directly into the scruffy smile of a man with short, brown hair and a plaid button up. Rose's mind did a double take as she remembered this wasn't a very short man, but a rather tall man. She wasl tall now. It made her grin so warmly that Mike felt he'd already scored some points on his appearance. She hugged him, pressing her body into hers firmly. He gave her an awkward first date pat on the back.

Rose swam in the huge, feeling her hugeness envelop someone new. She felt her long arms squeeze him tight, and her curves dig into him. She felt something a little further south rise up. She collected herself, pulling away. "Sorry. I'm a hugger. Should we find a place to sit?" she asked, flustered.

"Can I get you a drink?" Mike asked.

"Sure. Whatever you're getting. I'll scope a table while you're at it." They broke off, as Rose staggered away toward the tall tables. She set her arms down on one, claiming it for them. She looked down at the booth, which she would have needed to sit on only yesterday just to see over the table. She kicked it away, standing proud with her new posture. 

On the other side of the bar, Julie entered through the door like a clandestine agent. She slid over to the edge of the bar, watching as Rose's date walked over to her table with two cocktails. She tried her best to manage her feelings as they smiled at one another. Rose took a sip of her drink as the bartender approached Julie. "Whiskey." she said. "And keep it coming."

"Umm... what kind or...?" pleaded the bartender.

"Just well. On the rocks." Julie groaned.

Rose smiled up at Mike. She could barely hear what he was saying over the frenzy in her head. She was on a date. The first in over a year. With a man who seemed normal. One who didn't have to loom over her to speak. "- so I think you'll understand why I like to meet people as soon as possible." he said.

Rose snapped out of it. "Oh, of course." she faked. "I don't mind taking things a little fast. I think that's the best way to decide things is just... boom. Impulse. You know?"

"Exactly." Mike replied. "I knew I saw something special in you."

Rose smiled seductively. "And what exactly did you see." She leaned into her arms, pressing her breasts against the table, staring up at him. Her ass arched in the air behind her. Mike tried to play it cool. He liked it fast, but damn if she wasn't lapping him.

"A kindred spirit." he replied.

Julie rolled her eyes, watching her friend splay herself across the table. Rose had always struck out on dates in the past, letting her insecurity get the better of her. This new, confident Rose was something to behold. Julie wasn't sure she realized how much power she was wielding now.

"You know, I've been going through a lot of changes right now." Rose purred.

"Oh yeah?" Mike asked.

"I'd say so. So I don't mind letting as many changes hit me as possible." she breathed deep. PLOINK. The top button of her shirt shot off, landing in Mike's drink. Her cleavage rippled out, now slightly exposed. Mike's jaw fell open. Rose's did too. She stood up straight, suddenly feeling cold air around her hips. Her fingers instictively shot down, feeling the exposed flesh above her jeans. The shirt had gone just past those jeans when she put it on. She hadn't noticed them riding up since she walked in.

"You sure seem to know what you're doing." Mike chuckled. Rose strode over to him, hiding her nervousness. She held her hand up, stroking his cheek.

"Why don't we take one of these booths? Where we can talk a little easier?" she pitched. She didnt' add so he wouldn't notice her body shooting up as the date wore on.

She took his hand, leading him toward the back. Had he been more aware, Mike might have noticed that he was now staring at the top of her head, instead of over it. Julie watched them from the bar. She couldn't tell from this angle how dire the button situation had become, and her gaze was only getting more gauzy after she downed her first whiskey. She watched them scoot into a far booth, where she could barely watch. She nudged her barstool over, scraping loudly and severely bumming out the canoodling couple next to her.

As Rose sat, she felt her legs tighten in her jeans. Perhaps scrunching down was a mistake. But she'd committed, and she had no choice but to roll with it. The other buttons on her blouse flared slightly as they compressed. Rose tried to move her jacket closer to hide the figure eights forming on her shirt. Mike didn't seem to care at all.

"So, you said you're a..." Rose tried. She hadn't been listening at all.

"Right, a pharmacist. Yeah." Mike helped.

"A great job. Good... hours?" Rose tried. 

Mike put his hand on hers. "You don't have to small talk me if you don't want."

With that touch, Rose felt something in her light on fire. It had been so long. This man was so deeply into her. She scooted closer into the booth. Her thick thigh rubbed against his. His eyes lit up as her hand found his leg. She twirled her fingers along it, not breaking eye contact with him. "What do you suggest we do then?"

His hand reached onto her thigh. Their arms grazed each other in a nonsensical dance. Rose moved her chest close to him. They were practically embracing in the booth, smiling back and forth in that goofy way that only people waiting for a kiss can accomplish.

Rose acted first. Her soft lips found his, kissing him lightly. Then they met again, pressing deeper into one another. Their hands left their thighs, exploring one another everywhere. She felt his neck as he rubbed his hand along the side of her waist. The bar melted away as their tongues met, only stopping for the occasional breath.

Julie could only see glimpses, but she saw enough. She took one last drink of her third whiskey and looked away. "You two seem close." came a voice.

Julie scoffed, "She's my closest friend. I'd do anything-" she spun around to see the dark stranger yet again. He wore a different suit but the same expression.

"I'm starting to gather." he smiled.

"It's not stopping." Julie shot at him. "When does it stop?"

"When she wants it to." the stranger replied. That terrified Julie. Rose had always been impulsive. Always the one to drink one too many, snack a little too much, friend one too many of her crush's exes on instagram.

"What if it gets dangerous?"

"You're asking about an antidote. You want to stop it for her." the stranger inferred.

"Don't make me sound like the bad guy. I'm just worried about her."

"She seems to be doing fine." the stranger nodded to the booth, where Rose was mussing up Mike's hair like it was her job.

"Do you have one or not." Julie spat. The stranger pulled a vial out of his pocket. A different color from the green of his original liquid. Pale and opaque like a pearl. "Only if you think it's best." He placed the vial in front of Julie and nodded, turning away.

Julie stared at the white liquid, feeling remorse at her actions. She was never controlling of Rose in the past. It had always felt like they were a team. But she didn't want Rose to do anything she couldn't take back. This was just a safeguard in case things got out of hand. She nodded drunkenly to herself.

"I wonder perhaps..." the stranger said, stopping in his tracks, "if I don't sense a little... no." he walked more.

"A little what?" Julie retorted.

"It's nothing."

"Cuz there's nothing little the way I'm seeing things." Julie laughed at herself, imagining her tall friend towering over her.

"That's just it, isn't it." the stranger turned back. "I shudder to say it, but I can't help but feel you're... jealous."

Julie scoffed even harder this time. "I'm regular size. I've never worried about my height in my whole life."

"Except perhaps now." the stranger shot back. Julie swallowed her response. "You are average height, I can guarantee you that. But your friend there is on her way to becoming exceptional. Stunning, dare I say?"

Julie's spine tingled. She thought of Rose sitting on her bed, half naked, as she snapped pictures of her. "Your feelings are changing. Becoming stronger. And when that happens, resentment is bound to creep in." the stranger cajoled.

"You have until I finish this whiskey to get to the point." Julie sneered.

The stranger set a green vial on the bar. "That is my point. Finish your drink, ma'am. However you wish."

Julie picked up the green vial, identical to the one he presented last night. She looked down at her fresh whiskey. Then back up. The stranger was long gone. No one was there to pressure her. She looked over at the booth. It was empty. She looked back at the vial.

-----

Rose led Mike along the back hallway, passing the bathrooms. Mike paused. He pulled her long arm close to him. She spun around, giggling. Rose was in pure bliss. She was about to have sex with a stranger in a public place. She barely had sex in private before this, and now she was ready for anything. "What's wrong with the bathroom?" Mike asked.

"Trust me, the alley is cleaner." Rose smiled. Mike smiled back He was having such a good time, he didnt' even notice that Rose was barely looking up at him before she kissed him again. They hurried out the door, snagging a full handle of vodka from a cart as they pushed into the outside.

The sun was setting. Nobody was in sight as they snuck down the long alley to a dead end. Brick walls lined all sides as they reached the end. Rose pushed Mike against the wall with surprising force. "Woah," he said. Rose's eyes widened. "Sorry. Lot of spin class lately." 

"I guess it paid off. Are you ready for your endurance test?" Mike said very stupidly.

Rose ignored him, kissing him as she wrapped her long, willowy leg around him. He was trapped in her passionate embrace like prey to a boa. Their arms fondled all over each other as their kiss became something of fiery intensity. Mike began to sweat, but Rose wasn't letting up. She found his zipper, pulling his member from its confines and stroking it gently. Mike buckled slightly. He sought her own zipper, digging deep as he noticed her flesh flaring out from her jeans. They were tighter than anywhere near comfortable. His struggle was cut off by a larger POINK.

Two of the buttons on her blouse popped off, smacking him in the face. Her cleavage swelled out, exposing a deep line of flesh. Her breasts had grown so much, they were in danger of splitting her shirt in half. Mike was beside himself. He brought his face down into her chest, kissing them as Rose moaned with pleasure. She rubbed the sides of her tits, mashing them into Mike's face as her moans grew deeper. She dug her feet deeper into the ground, as her hands found her own zipper. She ripped it off, without even trying the latch, scooting them lower as she brought Mike's member close to her sex.

Then he was inside her. She clutched his back, digging her fingers into his flesh as he pumped against her waist over and over. She felt the hard brick dig into her flesh as she motioned with him. They were in perfect unison, twisting with ecstasy as her moans became shrieks. She dug her nails into him as she felt a fire in her building.

Mike thrust himself deeper. He found himself having to keep up with her, as it felt like she was climbing higher up the wall with each thrust. He felt her whole body envelop him deeper. It was like her tits were getting even bigger and softer with each pump. He tried his best to keep on target, and was relieved when Rose's voice ached out a breathless, "I'm coming." 

Rose's voice caught in her throat, as a scream of pure delight became a throaty whimper in the throes of orgasm. They both came then. They held each other for awhile longer, feeling their hearts fall back to common metre. Rose looked down at Mike, smiling through sweat. He looked back up like a child on Christmas.

"Can I see you again?" he breathed.

"I think so." she joked. They held each other awhile longer, laughing quiety and drinking the whole handle of vodka while watching the sun set through the slit of the alleyway. 

As she drank the last drop of the handle, Rose collected herself, straightening up. Mike did the same. She kissed him one last time and walked toward the door. "You should go out the back." she said. "Don't want to raise suspicion." She winked. Mike smiled. Like that, she was gone.

-----

Rose stumbled back into the bar. She smiled at nothing, basking in the last light of a good time. As she entered the main bar, she caught Julie just as drunk as herself, sitting on the end. She sauntered over and plopped down next to her. Julie smiled, taking in her post-coital glow. She laughed, looking at the wreck of her shirt, and the jeans riding up her legs. Even sitting, Julie felt a pang of unease. How big had she gotten in her absence?

"It was a nice night." Rose said. "Did you have fun?"

"Oh sure. I had fun." Julie said.

"What did you do while I was... doing?" Rose laughed.

"Just had a couple drinks, drunky."

"That's the thing, though. I had half that bottle myself, and that would normally kill me. Oh my god, I hope Mike can drive home." They sat on this thought for a beat.

"He's fine." Julie decided.

"He's fine." Rose agreed.

"Let's get you home, big girl." Julie said, trying her best to lift Julie from her stool. "Oh my god, you're heavy." she said.

"I AM a big girl." Rose shouted.

Julie left her seat, carrying her huge friend out the door, leaving her empty whiskey glass along with an empty vial.

On the street, Rose swung a helpless Julie along. She stopped, shocked in front of it. "We should get snacks." 

"We SHOULD get snacks." Julie agreed.

They walked into the convenience store end of the gas station, picking up endless bags of chips and cookies. After they had paid, Rose stopped Julie again at the door. "Look." she cried.

Julie looked at the measuring tape along the gas station wall. She knew what Rose was after. "Stand up straight." she beckoned.

Rose stood in the doorway, straight as an arrow, looking down at her much smaller friend. Julie's mouth went slack. "Six... one."

"Holy shit." Rose replied, shoving a cheeto in her mouth.

"Holy shit." agreed Julie, shoving a funyon in her mouth.