- Text Size +

Rose strode inside her walk-in closet, thumbing through her outfits on either side. It felt all the more confining now that she stood over half a foot taller than she did the previous day. That reminded her! She needed to update her profile again. She whipped out her phone and proudly typed in "Five foot six". The like number had crept even higher since the last hour. She couldn't help herself. She took a look at the prospective swipes. Of course there were the standard swipers. The bland men with no interests and too many words. The me Rose used to have to settle for just to get some attention.

Now they were joined by the real deal. Men she found a genuine attraction to. A lust crept over her, as her hand felt her breast. She bit her lip, expectantly, as her finger absent-mindedly swiped right several times across the screen.

"Are you too big to get out the door now?" came Julie's voice from outside. Rose snapped back to attention. She pulled several outfits from the rack and raced back out, spreading them on the bed. Julie sat on the edge, watching her friend toss piles of clothes next to her, dressed in just a pair of panties that seemed fit to burst.

"No bra?" she asked.

"Do I need one?" Rose replied.

"Do you even have a fitting one anymore, is more like it."

Rose smiled. She stood at her full height, puffing out her expanded chest. Her new height suited her. Her formerly round figure had lengthened, giving her a perfect hourglass, with long legs and a tight tummy. Her breasts had grown with her, hanging softly like twin bells. She looked at them, smiling, giving them a jiggle. Julie rolled her eyes. "Are you just going to admire them, or..."

Rose grabbed a shirt from the pile. It was a white tank top with a low neckline. Something you would wear as an undershirt. But she wasn't trying to hide today. She threw the shirt over her, snaking her longer arms through the holes. It came down just to her bellybutton, exposing her midriff above her tight panties. It clung to her like a second skin. Her nipples poked through the fabric, standing at attention. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to put on some pants." Julie replied. Rose frowned. She looked down at her own pants, far too baggy, even with her expanded form.

"You're lucky I like you." Julie said. She pulled a pair of jeans from behind her back, her own jeans. She hoped they were just enough for the new Rose to fit. Rose grabbed the pants from Julie, pulling her into a hug. Julie blushed. Rose was always a great hugger, but with her new assets, it was like the softest pillow wouldn't let you go. She felt something deeper she didn't expect. When Rose released her, she felt a pang of longing. She watched her roommate slip carefully into her own jeans, her new ass bouncing as the fabric rode up her soft flesh. She fanned herself, quietly. 

She and Rose had been friends since college. Why now was she feeling this way? Had she always felt this way, and the focus on Rose's body over the past few hours had only made it more clear? Or was this new Rose her dream girl? Julie had told Rose she was bisexual very early into their friendship, but she only ever saw her little roommate as a dear friend. Her flings with women had been brief. Most of her long term relationships had been with men, which is how Rose had originally bonded with her. Now, things had changed. Things were changing.

"What do you think?" Rose asked. Julie snapped out of it, looking straight up at Rose's ample frame. Her cleavage spilled out of the top of her tank top, threatening to burst at any moment. Her hips hugged Julie's jeans, showing off the wide flare of her hourglass figure. 

"You're stunning." she blurted. Rose smiled.

"You're sweet." Rose took Julie's hand, raising her up to eye level. "You've always been the best. I know this has been a weird day. I'm glad I have you to help me through it. And not... totally freak out." she laughed. Julie laughed with her, going in for a second hug. She couldn't help it. 

"Oh my god." Rose said.

"What!?" Julie snapped. 

"You!" Rose replied.

"What about me?" Julie blushed.

"I can see the top of your head!" Rose shouted. "This is so spooky." 

Julie pulled the tape measurer from her pile of jeans. She slapped it to the floor and read out "Five foot seven." 

"Insanity." Rose laughed.

"I think it's slowing down. I guess you've probably metabolized everything in your system."

"You sound like Dr. Creepy from the bar. Well 5'7" is pretty respectable."

"More respectable than me." Julie joked.

"Don't worry, little one. I shall find you a mate with my superior height advantage." Rose laughed. Julie laughed too. She went in for another hug, but Rose shoved her phone into Julie's hands.

"Ok, do you think I should be sitting?" Rose climbed on the bed, her breasts bouncing as she settled into a kneeling pose. "Is this too Penthouse?" she asked, pressing her boobs between her arms.

"I mean, it's certainly hot." Julie said.

"Well that's what we're going for."

"Maybe reel it in a little. You don't want to have to sift through too many creeps." Julie advised.

Rose adjusted her back straight, letting her cleavage spill just enough to entice. 

"Perfection." Julie remarked, snapping a pic. 

Throughout the morning, Rose snaked into several more shirts, showing even more of her bust. Each time she tried a new shirt on, she noticed more of her belly creeping out. Julie snapped pics each time, as Rose tried her best to look humble, surprised, modest, fun, and exciting for all the likes that were pouring in.

"That should probably do it." Julie said. Rose was wearing a button up that was in danger of losing its top button.

"Wait!" Rose shouted, bouncing over to Julie. "Let's get one together. I don't want to look like some loser who only takes selfies." She squeezed into a shot with Julie, grabbing her phone and directing the camera at the both of them. Rose smiled to herself, as she crouched down just slightly to be in the same shot with her formerly taller friend.

"Smile, idiot." she said, and they both laughed. Julie felt Rose against her. Her warm skin pressed against hers, as they touched cheeks. She felt like turning right there, and kissing her on the lips. Her eyes turned to Rose. Rose's dark hair tumbled against her own blonde head. Rose noticed her noticing. Their eyes met. "It's so strange looking down at you." Rose said.

"I don't mind." said Julie. Their faces crept closer to one another, mouths peaking open.

BUZZ. Rose's phone shook in her hand. They both jumped. Rose looked at her app. "Oh my god."

"What now?"

"Somebody matched with me. Oh my god, he's hot." 

"What's he saying."

"Damn, that's forward. Straight to drinks. Tonight?"

"Rose, what are you typing?" Julie asked. Rose stepped away, tapping at her phone. "I thought we were going to the hospital." Julie added.

"Well this guy wants to meet tonight. The hospital's not going anywhere."

"But you are! Look at you!" Julie pulled her bigger friend, now with more difficulty to the wall. She lengthened the tape measurer one last time. "Five foot EIGHT!"

"Oh my god. Do you know what this means?" Rose shuddered.

"That we should go to the hospital."

"I'm officially... tall." Rose stumbled forward in a daze. "I am... a tall person. I can't believe it. 'Hi, I'm Rose. Yes, I am tall. Thanks for noticing.'"

Julie stepped forward, blocking her. "We need you to get tested." 

"I will. You're absolutely right. But first I want to go on my first date as a tall person. See how the other half live." She shook her shoulders, joking. Julie was distracted momentarily by Rose's even larger breasts shaking with them. Rose sped back into the closet, looking for the perfect date outfit.

"You're not really thinking this thing through, Rose. It's still Saturday. You've grown almost a full foot in a day. What are you going to tell work on Monday?"

Rose shot her head out of the closet, frowning. "Really, Julie? You're thinking of capitalism at a time like this?" She jumped back into the closet. "I'll get a new job if I have to."

"Because the market is great right now."

"Then I'll get an OnlyFans." came Rose's voice. Julie stopped and shrugged. It was very difficult to argue that, even if she wasn't aroused at the moment.

"Wait!" Julie yelled. She ran out, wearing a half-buttoned shirt. "How tall is this guy?" She grabbed her phone and checked the app. Her eyes scrolled around at his personal information. "Mike, 28 years old... height... six foot. Wow. I'm going out with a six foot guy and I won't have to crane my neck to talk to him."

"Oh come on, now." Julie replied.

"Even when I was sitting!" Rose shot back. She buttoned the rest of her shirt up. Julie remembered that shirt. It had been Rose's loosest fitting item of clothing. Something she wore in the winter to feel comfortable. Now it fit her perfectly. Each button nestled against her smooth body. She swiped her hands down it, straightening it out. She looked like a completely different person now. "Can I borrow these jeans?" she pleaded to Julie. 

"On two conditions." Julie sighed. Rose looked down at her with her puppy dog eyes. "One, you're going to the hospital tomorrow. Two, I'm coming with you on this date." 

Rose pouted further. "The puppy dog look doesn't work when you're towering over me." Julie shouted. "I'll stay in the background. I just want to make sure nothing funny happens."

"What could possibly happen?" Rose said.

"I don't know, a stranger could walk up and give you a poision that bloats you up in a day.

"Does this look bloated?" Julie asked. Her svelte curves arched out as she raised her hands above her head. Julie melted quietly.

"I'll let you come if you let me do one thing..." Rose said. Julie raised an eyebrow.

"Can I borrow your jacket I like?"