- Text Size +

Rachel strode down the hallway of a college lecture hall, listening to her flat sneakers squeak across the linoleum. Even in her thick turtleneck sweater, her willowy body drew stares from professors and students alike. She picked up the pace, hiding her red, blushing cheeks. All morning, she'd had to deal with the new level of attention she was receiving. A long visit to the outlet mall gave her just enough outfits to last a few weeks, though more than one eyebrow was raised as the sales clerks kept having to readjust her choices to larger than she expected. It took her most of the day to realize she could adjust the seat in her car so her knees wouldn't smack into her elbows.

Being 6'1" was a very new experience for Rachel. She'd never seen so many scalps in her life. Almost every chin raised as she passed. She wasn't just turning heads, she was tilting them too. As much as she felt her face blush, it was just as much adrenaline as it was embarrassment. She relished taking the stairway two, three steps at a time, watching her long legs stretch to make the distance with ease through her tight jeans. At last, she found the room she was looking for: 318, Jessica Reyes. Rachel knocked sheepishly on the wood door.

"Come in", came a distracted voice from within. Rachel entered into a cramped, dingy office. Books sat on shelves all around her, with a wide desk at the center. Behind the desk sat a small woman, dark wavy hair hanging over her warm, brown eyes. "Can I help you with something?" Jessica asked, looking up from a stack of papers. "I don't have office hours until 3 today."

"Oh, I'm not a student." Rachel said.

"I should have guessed." Jessica responded, eyeing the large woman squeezed through her doorway.

"I'm sorry. I guess you don't remember me. We went to school together." Rachel stammered. Jessica cocked her head, staring up at Rachel's face, trying to trigger a memory. There was something familiar about her, but she couldn't remember meeting a woman this tall in college.

"I'm sorry. I guess I don't."

"It's Rachel. Rachel Klein. We used to-". A book slammed down in front of Rachel, silencing her. Jessica looked up from the giant text she'd thrown on her desk, in shock, eyes wide. "Rachel Klein?! What happ-... How are you?" she caught herself.

"It's been awhile, I guess." Rachel said, entering the room fully. Jessica stood up from her desk and walked over to Rachel, pulling her into a tight hug. Rachel felt her face press into her chest, still a new feeling for her, as she brought her long, thin arms around Jessica. "I've been good. Just thought I'd stop by and catch up."

"Yes, let's catch up." Jessica said, staring up at her enormous friend as they split apart. She pulled a bottle of squirreled away gin out from behind a pile of books, shaking it in front of Rachel. She smiled, and accepted as two glasses were set on the desk. Jessica poured a small glass for each of them, handing one to Rachel, who took a sip.

"So you're huge now." Jessica said bluntly. Rachel choked, not expecting it to come to this so quickly. 

-----

Julie took a deep breath. She sat in her car, parked in her usual spot in the lot in front of her office. She wore a tasteful blouse with buttons, tucked into a plain pencil skirt. She looked at her thick arms as they clung to the steering wheel. Even with this new shirt, there was no denying she looked different. She took another deep breath. What would everyone think? Would the workday become a sideshow to stare at her new self? Should she just drive home, take another sick day, and call the whole week a wash? No. She'd eaten too much vacation time as it was. And she had plans for those remaining days.

One more deep breath, and out she went.

Julie stood in the elevator, watching the doors close in front of her. No one had been in the lobby. A small victory. She let herself calm down just as a hand pushed the door back open. Ben stepped in, giving her a nod. She nodded back, flashing a nervous smile. He stood next to her as the elevator lurched up. He gave her a glance. She smiled back, looking for the first time at the top of his balding head. It was really coming down up there.

Julie always liked Ben. They weren't exactly friends, but the closest you could get without actually seeing each other socially. It was beginning to dawn on her that he hadn't recognized her at all. "Hi Ben" she whispered, her head down. Ben looked, then looked again. "Julie?" he almost shouted. "Good weekend?" Julie responded.

Ben stepped back, looking at her fully. "I should ask you. Been hitting the weights these last few... days?"

"You could say that." she said.

"My god, you look spectacular. Sorry, that's not... appropriate." Ben stopped himself.

"No, it's fine. I'm not going to report you." Julie smiled. Ben smiled back.

"So you have to tell me your secret I guess."

"High reps, low weights... track your macros." Julie said.

"Come on." Ben smiled. Julie winked back. She'd never been like this with Ben before. He'd always been the more confident one. Now he was hanging on her every word, inching closer to her slowly. "Fine then. But everyone else is gonna flip when they see you." Ben added.

Julie took another deep breath as the elevator did its last beep and the doors flung open. The office before them was packed with people, buzzing around an open concept floor plan. Julie stepped out with Ben as their coworkers continued their bust tasks. Julie walked along, and... no one noticed. Too wrapped up in their business to give more than a friendly smile or wave. "My god." Ben said next to her. "And they said we were all one big family."

Julie laughed.

-----

Amanda felt the air get thicker as the lunch rush creeped toward her. It was nearly 11AM and she was still down a waitress. Todd was already covering both sections, but she couldn't help but let the stress get to her. This girl had called out sick the last two days, and now she was late. What if she came in still sick, and they had to send her home or risk a health code violation? She was fucked either way, and she wasn't ready to handle it. What finally broke the tension was the kitchen door slamming open and a statuesque woman strutting in toward her.

"Sorry, ma'am. This is staff only back here." Amanda said.

The tall woman giggled. "I can go home if you don't want me to work here."

Amanda's mouth fell open. At the top of this almost six foot hour glass was the face of her missing waitress, Rose. The little woman who used to need help pushing the double doors open, now strode in like she could carry the whole restaurant on her back. "Rose... you're late."

"Sorry, I was dealing with some stuff."

"What happened to you?" Amanda blurted out.

"I told you I was sick". Rose giggled again. Her breasts jiggled in Amanda's face beneath a tight T-shirt.

"Where's your uniform?" Amanda pleaded.

Rose cleared her throat. "It didn't fit." She stuck her arms out, open to the will of the universe. The poor shift manager could barely think straight staring up at her tall colleague. "We've got some spares in the back. I'm sure we'll find... something." 

In a short time, Rose stepped out of the supply closet, wearing the standard black button-up, and black slacks that all wait staff were required to wear. It fit her perfectly, accentuating her new curves, and clinging in just the right places. Amanda sighed. Someone was going to be getting a lot of tips tonight. Todd, another waiter walked in at that moment, shouting orders to the line cooks.

"Who's this? Got a fill in for Rose finally?" he asked, reaching the two of them.

"Well, you could say that." Amanda tried.

"Hi Todd. Any customers storm out of your section yet? I can take them off your hands." Rose smiled.

Todd bristled. "What the ff-." He looked her up and down, coming to the same conclusion Amanda just had, but seeing her only as competition. "I'm keeping the bigger section, Amanda. Don't even try to swap us."

"We'll see who earns it after the lunch rush. Winner takes dinner." Amanda said. Rose pulled her into a hug, pressing her against her soft body, staring Todd down the whole time. "Ready when you are." she grinned.

-----

"And it's been a lot of that kind of stuff ever since." Rachel said, finishing up her recap for a rapt Jessica. "Well it's quite the yarn." she said, snapping out of her daze. "More than a standard general practitioner handles in a given day. No offense."

"None taken." Rachel said, leaning back in her chair, letting her long arms fold across her chest. She felt the back of the chair dig into the small of her back, another feeling she hadn't yet gotten used to. "That's why I came to you, after all."

"Well I'm teaching more than I'm researching these days, I hate to say. But I still have access to some resources that could break down whatever the hell this stuff is doing to your body."

"So you believe me." Rachel said, surprised.

"I've seen a lot of people put on weight after college. This right here... is something that requires research." Jessica responded. "Whether it's some mystical growth formula, or just some sort of toxin that grows a tumor in your pituitary, I want to take some samples."

"How about this, for starters?" Rachel pulled a thin tube of the green liquid out of her bag. It clinked onto the desk. "We've found it goes well with alcohol."

"I've found most of life does." Jessica said, pouring herself another glass of gin. She offered some to Rachel, who quietly declined. Jessica picked the tube up, staring at it under the light of her desk lamp, watching the strange liquid bounce against its small prison. "I need to see this baby under the microscope. Can I keep it? For awhile at least?"

"As long as you need to get it done." Rachel replied. Jessica paused, looking up at her old friend. "Get what done?"

"Reproducing it, of course. My friends who got me into this may just want a little boost for themselves, but I see a great amount of potential if we had our own supply. The lives we could save. The future we could build." she couldn't hide the enthusiasm in her voice. Jessica shivered. "So I guess we'll all get a cut of this... future of yours."

"Absolutely." Rachel said. "First payment is already in your hand." Jessica gasped. She looked at the liquid. She hadn't even considered... before she'd even taken a look at its compounds. "I couldn't."

"Just so long as you leave enough to work with, it's yours." Rachel said, smiling. Jessica stood, staring her friend in the eyes. "I'm starting to second guess this whole thing. There's no knowing what the long term of this is. It's my job to know that sort of thing."

Rachel then stood, watching her small friend shrink in front of her full height. Their faces were exactly one foot apart. Jessica looked up at her imposing friend, remembering how they used to stare directly at one another. Now there was a distance. A distance she could clear with one sip of a tube. "It's entirely up to you what you do with your body. But if you're still willing to help us make more, that's all I'm asking."

Jessica looked at the tube again, standing in her office with a giant with plans.

-----

Julie stepped into the break room. It had been hours, and almost no one had noticed her new self. The most she'd received were a couple comments from her coworkers about how healthy she looked, and how smart she was to take some time off. Was she truly this unseen at the office? She poured a tea into her mug, watching the water darken as she dipped the bag into its steaming contents. "Wednesdays, right?" Ben leaned against the counter next to her. She smiled. 

"I guess I was wrong about the stink you were going to make here."

"Everyone has their own thing going on. They're all being very nice." Julie said.

"They're playing it safe. Nobody wants to open up like this in a business setting. I bet everyone's quietly shit a brick when they saw you. I mean look at you." Julie smiled again. Ben was being too nice. But she knew he was married. She'd seen pictures of his daughter on his phone every chance he could get to show them. There was no want in his voice. "Thank you, Ben. I don't need a parade or anything." She brought the mug to her lips, and Ben watched the bicep raise on her arm, straining her shirt.

"I shouldn't be telling you this." he stuttered.

"Telling me what?" Julie said, putting her tea down.

"I guess it would be rude of me not to, at this point." Julie raised an eyebrow. She stood up, looking slightly down at the 5'8" Ben. She forgot how imposing she could be. "Spit it out, then."

"There's a little secret around the office. A society of like minded folks, you could say."

Julie was confused. What was he telling her? She sighed. "I have a lot of work to get back to." she walked toward the door.

"It's lunch right now, if you want to come see it." Julie spun back around. She couldn't hide her interest. "It's sort of a gym... for us guys who don't get a lot of time. Hidden on the 5th floor. We don't give the word out to many, keep the numbers down. Let us have our time. But honestly, the way I see it..."

Julie smiled.

"It would be a crime not to see what you can do."

----

Todd handed the card back to a table of businessmen with a smile. The tip had been slim, and their eyes had been elsewhere. Namely to the section over where a buxom waitress was holding court with what felt like the whole restaurant. Even now he could hear her laughing with a large group. He forced a smile and stormed back into the kitchen.

Rose was having a blast. She'd never been this perky at work before, but it seemed like everyone she met wanted to have a good time with her. And there's nothing she loved more than a good time. It had taken her a minute to get used to looking down at her seated patrons. She'd always looked them straight in the eye at her former less than five feet. Now she felt like a solo act, with eyes staring up, stuck completely on her. Her stiffness melted slowly throughout the day, and the tips kept rolling in. She wagered that she'd made almost $500 just from lunch. And she had a full shift today.

A new group sat at the table over, and she made her way over, letting her hips sway with every step just a little more than they needed to. The guests saw her coming a mile away. Two handsome young men, dressed casual. They were here for as long as they wanted to be. And boy did they want to be.

Rose bounced up to her table, letting her whole body jiggle to a halt. "What can I help you boys with today?" she asked.

They gulped. "What... what do you like?" one bravely asked. Rose smiled like a spider with a fly. She slid close to their booth, bending all the way down to look at the menu. The two men stared at her huge breasts hanging just above the tabletop as Rose pursed her thick lips, in mock pensivity.

"They always change this thing up before I get to try anything. Do you mind scooching?" she motioned for the man in front of her to move. He happily and swiftly obliged. Rose slide her tight, round ass into the booth, letting it barely rub against the man next to her. He melted just a little. She nestled her shoulder against his, looking at the menu in his hands, letting her arm travel across his shoulder, getting closer and closer. Her breasts rested against his forearm as she was practically draped across him. She barely hid her smile, as she snapped back up into place. "The lobster is exceptional. I guarantee that."

"I want that!" said the other man. The dazed target snapped back into reality. "No, I want that. I wanted it first."

Rose laughed huskily. She placed her hands on the table, squeezing her breasts together as she stood back up, shaking herself out of the booth. She whipped her hair back with a smile. "Two lobsters then. And can I interest you boys in the works?" They both nodded, stupidly.

Rose sauntered back into the kitchen, where Todd was still fuming. He'd watched everything with a scowl. "Must be nice to have an advantage for once." Rose spun around, glaring. "Spoken like a sore loser."

Todd walked straight up to her. Even at her new size, his 6'2" frame allowed him to loom over her. Rose smiled, with small satisfaction. She remembered how he used to tower over her. Now he was only inches away. "Don't fuck with me. I have a down payment on a SeaDoo."

"Well I wouldn't want to get in the way of that." she bumped her waist against his, knocking him away. "Two more sea roaches with everything!" she shouted at the line cooks. They cheered back, continuing what had been a day long joke. Todd seethed. He knew it was time to get serious. He unbuttoned his two top buttons.

-----

Around a maze of hallways, and more than one empty office room, Julie now found herself in front of the doorway to a broom closet. She'd followed Ben for what felt like an hour to now be shown what seemed to be a dead end. "How desperate are you guys for your quiet time, actually?"

"Step into my world." Ben winked. He threw open the broom closet door to reveal a deceptively huge concrete room. Gym equipment was spread out all around, with not a soul in sight. Barbells, dumbbells, full on machines. The company card had most definitely been used. "I like to come down here when I know nobody else will be around. I'm a little self conscious about my personal bests these days."

Julie laughed. She walked over to the rack of free weights, staring at them in wonder. "And this is just for whenever?"

"There's no lock. It's for all those with knowledge... or curiosity."

Julie wrapped her fingers around the 15 pound weight, the weight she'd struggled with in college when she had a gym membership. Her personal limit. Though she'd definitely lost some strength in her adult life, she'd hoped she'd regained it with this change. She flexed, forcing it up, as it flew in the air effortlessly. She jumped back, shocked. It weighed nothing to her. Ben laughed.

"Maybe too low." he commented. Julie nodded, trying to play it cool. She moved over to the 25 pound weight and gripped it. Just with that, she felt how easy it lifted a centimeter off the rack. She set it back down gently. It was time to be bold. She walked over to the 40 pound weight. She tensed, and it lifted with a small amount of effort. Her arm muscles sprang out as she placed the weight in front of her. She stood before Ben, who could only watch in awe as she curled the 40 pound weight with some ease. Her bicep peeked out more and more with each rep. She swapped arms, doing the same thing again. But it wasn't enough.

"Mind if I try something?" she asked. Ben nodded, excitedly. She put the weight back, walking to the far end of the rack. She didn't want to explore too much, settling on the 80 pounder. Double the last one. That seemed proper. She winced as she lifted the weight from the rack. She fumbled. It was heavy in her hand, but not impossible. Ben watched again as her once average coworker slowly curled the large weight up her arm. Her bicep was fully formed now, straining the limits of her blouse sleeve. Julie smiled. She grabbed the other 80 pound weight from the rack, breathing heavily with each pump on either side. She broke a sweat as she completed her set with a quiet pop. She looked down. The top button of her blouse had popped off, exposing her soft breasts beneath.

Ben gasped. He was tiptoeing the line of acceptable work behavior and he knew it. He didn't expect a woman as solid as Julie had become to still look so soft around the edges. Her breasts were perfectly round, now accentuated through her tussled blouse. She was not firm, but completely thick with fat muscle, completely complementing her feminine figure. Julie smiled, feeling the beads of sweat form on her brow. She couldn't believe how strong she was now. She dropped the weights back onto the rack, strutting over to Ben, with a glisten countenance. "Ready for the next exercise?"

He nodded.

At the squat rack, Julie made no bones about her limit. She loaded 300 pounds onto the bar, and hustled up under the rack. Ben stood behind her, ready to spot, but feeling useless almost immediately. Julie squatted, feeling the weight press her toward the earth. She felt strength in her legs build, felt the muscles come to life and swell with purpose, she rose slowly, then quicker as she did on rep after the other. Ben watched her thick thighs clench against the thin fabric of her slacks. Julie didn't even stop when she heard them rip. She squatted deeper and deeper, feeling her ass touch the ground as she bounced back up like it was nothing at all. 

She finally, let the bar come back to rest on its hooks. She turned around to Ben, smiling, caked in sweat. "Get a good show?"

"More than I bargained for." Ben gulped.

"You brought me here, remember." Julie grabbed the seam of her pants and tore, watching the fabric fall away revealing her perfectly round, sculpted thighs. She slapped them, watching the muscles ripple beneath their thickness. "You good for one more?"

"If you feel you need me." Ben admitted.

"I want you." Julie smiled. She strutted over to the bench press, and rested her back against the bench. Ben waded up to the bar, staring down into her electric eyes. She smiled back up. "Put as much as it will fit."

Ben walked over to the weight stand, slowly loading the bar with what shook out to be 450 pounds. "Are you sure? I don't think anyone in the building could pull this off you if you fuck up."

"Well put together a special projects team then." Julie smiled. "They can do it in shifts."

Ben smiled back, nervous. But it was too late, she was already straining her whole body against the bar. It came to rest on her breasts, pressing the soft flesh deep against the metal bar. Julie looked determined as the bar slowly rose against her strength.

Like a slow, inevitable train, the bar lurched upward. Julie put her whole body into it. The buttons popped from her blouse one by one, revealing her powerful core as it strained against the weight. Ben looked down at her perfectly sculpted abdominals as the lines deepened into an eight-pack. Julie wheezed as her arms ripped out from their sleeves, bulging as they went up. Finally, they straightened perfectly as the weight rose to its zenith. She gasped, letting it drop loudly back onto the bar.

Beneath them, the whole fourth floor rumbled against the weight. People looked up briefly from their work, before falling back into distraction.

Julie stood up from the bench, staring Ben directly in the face. Her shirt was ruined. Almost her whole body was now exposed, save for her underwear which had miraculously survived. Every inch of her glistened with sweat, she was practically glowing. Her sinewy, lithe body heaved up and down as she gulped in breath. Ben handed her a towel, as she mopped at her brow. "Got any spare clothes around here? I don't think this counts as business casual."

Ben led her to a rack of sweats, with the company logo embroidered on each. Julie slipped the baggy clothes over her powerful body. She smiled to herself, thinking of the strange accomplishment the workday had given her. Ben had given her. She looked at Ben. "Thanks for making me feel... special today. Not weird, you know."

"I think everyone deserves to feel not weird at work." Ben said. She hugged him quickly, squeezing hard. "This is probably not allowed."

"Let them stop me." she said, still hugging him.

"Ok, but also you're crushing me." Ben wheezed. Julie jumped back, letting him catch his breath. He took a minute. "Lunch?"

She laughed, locking arms with him. "I could eat a horse."

"You could lift one too, I wager." Ben said, leading her out of the broom closet.

-----

Jessica ran the tube along her palm, sliding it against the desk in thought. "Well be careful with it at least." Rachel said, anxiously. Jessica sighed.

"I've been short my whole life." she started.

"Haven't we all." Rachel replied.

"I'm one of the only women in my family over five feet tall."

"You should be proud." Rachel congratulated.

"You grew almost a foot from drinking this."

"Twice, I will say."

"What if I get taller than my dad? My whole family?" she shivered.

"What if." Rachel smiled.

Jessica felt herself smile. Something inside her was waking up. She had listened to Rachel's story about her and the two other women, feeling a new sense of self with every opportunity to try this. It was an adventure. A mystery. A chance to be someone... bigger. She uncorked the tube and shot it down quickly, without thinking.

"Not all of it!" Rachel shouted.

"Oh please." Jessica replied, watching a thimble-full's worth slide back to the bottom of the glass. Rachel stood up, watching her carefully. She'd seen this happen a few times now and even still she couldn't help but feel excited. "So how long do we usually have to wait for-"

Almost like a hiccup, Jessica rocketed upward. Her spine bent as it got used to its new length. She now stared directly at Rachel's chin. The triangular tips of her blouse now revealed a belly button at her midriff. The whole shirt felt tight. She tensed against it. "Not entirely unpleasant, but it obviously works quite pontentlyyyyyy".

Two more quick spurts. The shirt ripped in several places. Her wide slacks rode up to her ankles. Jessica buckled under the change. Rachel stepped forward to grab her, taking her arm to steady her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Jessica whimpered. "More than I expected is all. I guess it'll take some getting used to."

"It certainly does." Rachel said, helping her straighten to her full height. Her eyes widened as they both stood up straight. Jessica was now staring directly at her nose.

Jessica gasped. "Am I six feet?" She stepped back, staring at her even more cramped office in wonder.

"A little less I'd say. Five-ten tops." 

"I'll take it. Hot damn." She spread her arms out, watching her finger tips graze either side of the room. "This is very new."

Rachel dug in her purse, pulling out a large hoodie. "I came prepared."

"You always did." Jessica said, pulling the hoodie over her head. 

"So I take it you're in." Rachel asked without asking. Jessica turned to her desk, pouring one last shot of gin into both glasses and raising them for Rachel. "Sky's the limit." she said.

They clinked their glasses.

-----

Rose sulked at the hostess podium. The lunch rush was beginning to die, and Todd had caught up with surprising speed. He had cranked the himbo charm to 11, and the wine mom hour was in full swing. She could still hear them whooping no matter where she went. Amanda walked up to her. "Getting beaten at your own game, I see."

"I'm new to it." Rose pouted.

"Well complaining is certainly going to get you his section come dinner time." Amanda chided. "Nobody likes a big baby."

Rose sighed, straightening up. "It's slow right now. I have time to complain."

"How about you go give this guy back his card if you want more work. He just had a coffee. Paid in cash." She handed Rose the black cushioned envelope, containing loose change. Rose snatched it, elbowing Amanda playfully. Amanda tried not to laugh.

Rose beelined over to the corner of the restaurant. She handed the change to the man in the dark booth, without looking. She was distracted by the further adventures of Todd the Wonderboy as he laughed loudly along with a table full of mid-day drunks. "Get your fill of what you need?" she asked, still looking away.

"I sure did. And you?" came the familiar voice from the booth. Rose spun around, knowing exactly who she'd find. The dark stranger smiled up at her. 

"How is it I'm always happy to see your creepy ass?"

"Thank you. So how goes life on the new level?"

Rose sighed. She plopped down on the other side of the booth, resting her head in her hands. "I think I bit off more than I can chew." she nodded toward Todd. "He always gets the best section, because he crushes it. I always thought it was because I was small, but maybe it's just me."

"Couldn't possibly."

"Oh please."

"I'm an excellent judge of character." he demanded, cutting through her fog of self loathing. She stood up. "But if you're so sure... why don't we further test option A?"

Rose knew what was coming out of his pocket before she even saw it. A small thin, tube of green liquid. He gave it up freely, letting it slide along the table. Rose snatched it greedily. "I keep expecting you to start charging me."

"I'll just keep the change." he said, pocketing the coins in the black billfold. Rose raised an eyebrow.

Another loud laugh from the boozy earlybirds. Rose shot them a dirty look, and of course when she turned back around, the stranger was gone. She looked back down at the tube. Before she could even consider, the liquid was down her throat and she felt it course through her. That familiar warm feeling. She smiled as she felt her whole body swell. Her arms slowly snaked past their sleeves, the seam of her pants tightened against her soft tummy. The shoulder seams creaked as her whole body swelled. She felt a warmth below. Her hand slowly crept down toward her pants. She unbuttoned them quietly, The restaurant was almost completely empty. No one would notice as she fingered her sex, feeling the wetness build. She moaned, still quieter than the idiot laughter as she pressed her body against the table, feeling it push back as it grew against its weight. Her hand moved faster, flicking gently at the clitoris as her face flushed. She felt her body expanding in all directions, as her nipples tensed against her bra, growing more sensitive as they burst forward.

Her back arched as she rested her head against the backboard of the booth. Her breasts swelled further, straining against the buttons. The shirt would never fit again, but for some reason Rose felt her other hand unbutton the top, as her larger breasts rippled out from their confines. With a silent, blissful orgasm, she let one more button out, watching her boobs jiggle even further. This was cleavage of the most epic proportions. She stood, looking down at her even tighter uniform through the wild mess of hair she'd let fly loose. Her ankles and wrists slid all the way out of her once trim cut. The restaurant looked so small now. She felt the same way she did those few days ago when the world was her's.

The door opened. A cadre of businessmen walked in, all in one huge party. She sauntered back to the hostess podium. Amanda was already getting the party situated, casting a quick glance as Rose approached. Her quick glance turned into a wide-eyed gape as she took in her transformed employee. "I've got this one." Rose stated, grabbing a stack of menus and strutting away with the pack of leering men. Her whole body swayed, pressing against the sides of her outfit, set to burst.

Todd slammed his way into the kitchen, counting out his massive tip from the last table. He smiled, watching out at his section, ready to reign supreme. It was all too soon, though, as he watched an absolutely stacked party seat themselves at a table in the center of his domain. He gritted his teeth, as he watched Rose from a distance, winning them over with a much more sultry appearance. Cheap tricks, he thought. No charm whatsoever.

He was ready to give her a piece of his mind. As soon as she came back, he'd snatch that table from her, and claim his section once and for all. When the kitchen door swung open, he stormed up to her, ready to glare down at her with his best intimidation game. He did not expect to come eye level with her shit eating grin. He looked down at her flat shoes, then up at her fiery eyes. The smile persisted. "I think I've got this one for the dinner rush, Todd." she said.

She shoved him aside, a little too hard. He watched the massive woman in awe, as she shouted out the party's order in triumph. She turned back to him with one final wink, bouncing away back to business.