- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The sun was beginning to set, casting its dying golden rays across the purpling twilight sky. Stopped at the red light in front of the grocery store, people in their cars would have normally been admiring the majestic views of the sunset. But tonight was different. None of these people were looking at the sky; instead, their eyes were turned towards something much more unusual…and startling. Two gigantic amazons were walking down the sidewalk, one in front of the other, since it was impossible for both of them to go side by side. The sidewalk simply wasn’t wide enough to accommodate the combined width of these incredible women. No one was able to avoid gawking…and when the light turned green, no one moved. They simply watched, utterly spellbound, and with a significant amount of fear and confusion as well.

One of the amazons, the one leading, was a staggering 6’8, with a ridiculous 76-inch ass that jiggled and bounced crazily up and down and back and forth with each step. Her L-cup tits were simply unreal, the biggest, bounciest, juiciest tits that anyone had ever seen. This was Amy, of course, and she looked like she was about to explode out of her clothes. The curve and swerve of her curves was unprecedented, and made everyone watching her think of nothing but sex, sex, and more sex. Amy had ballooned into a sex goddess, and everyone, including her, knew it.

The other amazon, following closely behind Amy in tow, in many ways looked even more striking and fierce. At 6’5, Evie was a few inches shorter than Amy, but what she lacked in height she made up for in muscle. Evie’s arms and legs were gargantuan monuments to strength and power, bulging with every slight movement she made, her thick veins pressed up against her skin. She looked like the largest, hugest, most powerful bodybuilder that anyone had ever seen, and as she moved, she cast challenging glances about, making people cower in their cars and lock their doors. Like Amy, Evie looked like her mammoth body was about to burst out of her clothes, but because of her colossal muscles, rather than the sheer size and weight of her curves, like Amy. Most conspicuously of all, though, was the fact that Evie had, right around the crotch and upper-leg area of her dress, an enormous protruding bulge, something so obvious that everyone couldn’t help but stare directly at it. There could be no doubt what was under Evie’s dress, even though the onlookers were almost too horrified to believe it. But the truth was clear: Evie’s 24-inch cock couldn’t stay hidden for long, and the bottoms of her heavy, full balls were beginning to show, peeking out from behind her increasingly tight dress. It wouldn’t be long now, before Evie’s cock grew some more, and exploded out of her clothes.

“Damn it Amy!” grunted Evie, panting as she wiped the lustful sweat from her forehead, “How am I supposed to control myself out in public with you strutting like that in front of me!?”

“Strutting like what?” teased Amy, doing a halfway turn around and shaking her thick hips in Evie’s direction. “You know I can’t keep track of all these curves!”

“Well I can’t…hold it in…much longer,” panted Evie desperately, paying no heed to the host of stunned and fearful onlookers as she grabbed her thick cock through her dress and squeezed it, trying to stem the tide of her thick cum. The two of them walked into the grocery store, with Amy having to duck a little so that her head didn’t hit the top of the automatic doors.

“Psssh, how many times have you cum already today?” teased Amy, turning around and facing Evie with her hands on her thick hips. She was speaking loudly, way too loudly for the lewd content of what she was saying. But Amy simply didn’t care. As she and Evie grew bigger and bigger, their concern for social niceties had all but evaporated. Still, though, in Evie’s mind, allowing herself to let loose an uncontrolled spray of cum in the middle of a grocery store was pushing it a bit too far, even for her.

“I…I lost count early this afternoon,” answered Evie. Just looking at Amy, and how her curves just oozed sex appeal, was making her close to blowing her load. As it was, she managed to stem the tide of her orgasm, but at a price: As soon as she took her hands away from her throbbing cock, Evie began to leak copious amounts of precum from her huge bulbous cockhead. Very quickly, the precum bled through her dress and started dripping down her thick, muscled thighs, quickly puddling on the floor. The group of astonished shoppers grew even more fearful, and many of them quickly made for the exits, glancing back as they quickly fled. But Amy just laughed out, sidled up to Evie, and ran a long, manicured finger through the rivulets of precum flowing down Evie’s leg. Amy turned her finger over and over through the cum, wetting it completely, before lifting it up to her face and sticking it all the way in her mouth, all the while eyeing Evie suggestively.

“Oh…shhhiiiitttttt…” moaned Evie, and her balls sagged even lower, growing and swelling in size in response to Amy’s provocation.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm!” groaned Amy sexily, crossing her eyes in pleasure before closing them as she sucked on her finger. “Mmmmmmmmm…..a little taste of what’s to come….haha, literally and figuratively….GOD your precum tastes good, Evie.”

A couple older ladies were staring up at the amazonian duo, and for a moment they looked like they were standing in judgement of the loud and lascivious show the gigantic women were putting on. But a quick glance from Evie caught them in their glares.

“What’re YOU looking at?” Evie barked, and two seconds later the two older women had run out of the store without looking back.

“Mmmmrgghh,” growled Amy sexily, wrapping her huge hand around Evie’s massive cock through her dress and shaking it. Amy’s hands measured an enormous 9 inches now, but they felt perfectly normal and at home next to Evie’s horse cock. “I don’t see how anyone can look at anything EXCEPT the heat you’re packing, Evie.”

“C-Can…can you please not, Amy?” Evie begged, oozing more precum out of her cock that again ran down her huge legs and puddled at her feet. “I’m…I’m gonna lose my mind if you…if you keep…”

“Aw all right,” chuckled Amy, letting her go, “And anyway, I guess that’s not why we came here, right? What’re you hungry for?”

“Well…” began Evie, casting her glance around the store as she sniffed the air, “Those rotisserie chickens sure do smell good…”

The two amazons proceeded to ransack the grocery store with impunity. The stunned shoppers could do nothing but watch as Amy and Evie stuffed their faces to their heart’s content. Neither of them had gone to the store with the intent to pay — in their minds, they had grown past the concept of “paying” for their food. They were full-blown amazons now, a cut above the rest of humanity. And they were hungry. Between the two of them, Amy and Evie consumed the entire pinwheel of rotisserie chickens in a matter of minutes, eating the chickens whole as they crunched easily through the bones with their powerful teeth. The shoppers watched in horror as the two amazons swallowed the chickens down, bones and all, their hungry throats expanding and undulating mightily with each swallow. The store manager had approached the women timidly, and for a moment it looked like he was about to say something, but one look from Evie dissuaded him from anything he had been planning. As he retreated, Amy managed to overhear something from one of the customers talking to the manager…something about “calling the cops.”

“Oh I KNOW I didn’t just hear that,” Amy laughed, as she wrapped her 9-inch hands around a huge watermelon and broke it in two, as easily as if she had been cracking an egg. “I KNOW you’re not gonna be calling the cops, are you, Mr. Big Manager?”

“Wh-wha…what!?” squeaked the manager, blinking up at her, feigning innocence. The truth was, that was exactly what he had been about to do.

“Evie,” Amy ventured, as she started hungrily eating the watermelon, “What’re you gonna do if they call the cops?”

“The cops!?” growled Evie, as she shoved an entire ham into her mouth, pulling the bone out clean seconds later. She glared down at the store manager and held up the bone. Evie’s hands were just over eight-and-a-half inches now, slightly smaller than Amy’s, but what Evie lacked in size compared to Amy, she more than made up for in sheer strength.

“Oh I don’t think our tiny little friend wants to call the cops,” declared Evie threateningly. “Take this ham bone here…it’s pretty thick! Thicker than, say…your average human neck. And if the cops get called, well…”

Using one hand, Evie squeezed the ham bone, completely shattering it, scattering bone shards every which way. The store manager backed up in horror, holding up his hands as he nodded rapidly in understanding.

“Haha, I think he got the message!” laughed Amy, who was now sucking down gallon after gallon of milk, and tossing the empty containers to the side when she was done. A few times she gargled the thick milk suggestively at Evie, even going so far as to let some of it spill down her chest, wetting her huge breasts, making them shine with a sloppy luster under the fluorescent lights. Evie could only grit her teeth as her balls swelled up even bigger, hanging down lower and lower, so that a full half of her ballsack was visible from beneath her dress. And, of course, more and more precum oozed from her tortured cockhead, leaving a thick, clear trail that followed her all throughout the grocery store.

The two amazons were ravenous, and within half an hour they had almost totally ransacked the entire store. They had eaten dozens and dozens of pounds of meat, cheese, vegetables, bread, chips, snacks, and anything else that floated their fancy. A trail of destruction followed in their wake. But most astonishingly of all was the fact that both amazon were getting even bigger. Perhaps it was the food that was sparking their mutual growth spurts…perhaps it was the incredible sexual tension between the two of them…or perhaps it was some kind of a combination of both. In any case, once Amy and Evie made their way out of the store, they both could tell that some dramatic changes had taken place.

Amy, for one thing, now had to completely duck her head AND bend her knees to avoid the top of the doors on the way out, and Evie found that she too needed to duck down. Both amazons were side by side as they left the store, but they had grown so huge (Amy so curvy and Evie so muscular) that they both got lodged in the entrance, their massive bodies squeezed up against each other, so they couldn’t get out.

“Wait…wait…” muttered Evie, again gritting her teeth as her cock literally spurted a thick clear stream of precum through her dress, landing four feet in front of her on the pavement, “One…one at a time.” Even just being lodged up against Amy’s thick curves proved almost too much for her to handle.

“Hahaha, wait, this gives me an idea!” laughed Amy, and with a hefty push, she freed herself and bounded back into the store, her huge ass shaking impossibly behind her. When she returned a few moments later, she was holding a tape measure.

“Let’s see how big we’ve REALLY gotten,” she cooed, winking down at Evie as she shook the tape measure in her face.

“Ok…” grunted Evie, trying to control her breathing, “Out…in the parking lot.”

The measurements were shocking, even for the two amazons. Amy had shot up to a monstrous 7’8, and at 7’3, Evie wasn’t too far behind. Amy’s ass was now an impossible 88 inches, and her tits had swelled into hitherto-unheard of P-cups. In the act of measuring, Amy’s dress had started to tear, and the sleeves in particular had started to split, revealing her creamy white flesh beneath. Amy was all curves now — her biceps alone were 50 inches, strong and solid, even though her muscles were buried beneath a thick coat of firm feminine flesh. Not so with Evie — her biceps were slightly smaller, at 48 inches, but they were pure muscle, bulging outward crazily, putting any living bodybuilder’s to shame. Evie’s thick, muscled thighs had also gotten huge, and even though each of Amy’s thighs were a mammoth 62 inches, Evie’s looked bigger, even though at 59 inches they were technically a little smaller. As with her biceps, the reason was because Evie’s size came exclusively through sheer muscle alone. Evie’s dress was nearly in tatters now, barely hanging onto her huge, muscled body — there were tears developing everywhere…in the thighs, the breasts, the shoulders…all over the place. Amy had bigger hands and feet too, but again, it wasn’t by much. Her hands were 11.5 inches, to Evie’s 10.8, and her feet were 18.9 inches, to Evie’s 17.8.

Walking home, the two of them looked positively fearsome, and there were multiple accidents on the road on the way back as people stopped dead in the road, staring at them with a mixture of fear and awe.

Arriving home, Amy and Evie barely even noticed their little husbands cowering in the corner, gawking at how much bigger they had gotten. Their trip to the grocery store had re-fueled their bodies, sparking even more growth, and feeding their burning desire for more sex. All they were focused on right now was getting right back to where they had left off. Amy came in through the house first, busting and cracking the walls on both sides of the front door as she shook and shimmied her hips back and forth, having to literally force her huge body into the house. She saw, however, that the top of the door frame was already completely obliterated. Had Molly come back home?

“Amy…” panted Evie, baring her teeth like an animal as she watched Amy’s curves jiggle and shake once they were both inside. “I…I can’t…I can’t take it anymore…!!”

“Well come get me,” teased Amy, standing by a wall as she turned and shook her 88-inch ass, flexing her cheeks so much that her thick ass slabs actually tore through her dress completely, flopping out and shaking crazily with each suggestive twerk Amy made.

That did it for Evie. With a loud rending noise cutting through the air, her thick cock exploded out of her dress, extending out to an obscene 30 inches as it missed Amy’s butt and went straight through the wall, punching a giant hole through to the other end.

“Hey what the FUCK!?” boomed another voice on the other side of the wall, and a moment later, the rest of the wall came crashing down as Molly barreled her way through from the other room, leaving the wall a complete ruin. She was holding James aloft upside down, by his ankles, and from the way it was dripping, it looked like she had just pulled his throbbing 18-inch cock out of her throat.

The sudden sight of the incredible 8-foot-plus Molly, combined with how close she had already been to cumming from the sight of Amy, was too much for Evie to bear. With a loud, guttural scream, she came powerfully, spewing and spraying torrents of thick white cum all over the living room, and directly onto Molly. James had apparently been close as well, because Evie’s orgasm pushed him over the edge too — a moment later his cock was spasming in orgasm, covering Molly in even MORE sticky splooge.

“Pfffffffttttt what the SHIT!?” sputtered Molly, shutting her eyes and blowing through her mouth to clear the cum away from her lips. Very quickly, though, she could feel the cum (both Evie’s and James’s) producing a tingling sensation on her skin, and she felt a powerful rush of euphoria surge through her. Still holding James upside down by his ankles, she let out a primal bellow as she shot up, growing bigger and taller than ever. Her head crashed through the ceiling, and still she grew, fueled by the dual power of Evie and James’s cum. She didn’t stop until she hit a mind-boggling 9’5.

“Oh HELL YES!!!” yelled Molly, and she latched her lips around James’s cock, deepthroating the entire thing with ease as she sucked out the rest of his cum like she was slurping through a straw. A moment later she had discarded him roughly onto the floor as she crashed into the kitchen, obliterating the wall in between.

“Hahaha, oh I’m sorry you two!” she laughed To Evie and Amy, “Are you two shorties having trouble fitting through doors!? HAHAHA imagine what it’s like to be ME!!”

Picking up the refrigerator, just for fun, Molly proceeded to crush the entire thing in her hands, reducing it to a twisted mass of rubble in seconds.

Meanwhile Evie and Amy had wasted no time going at each other. They were full-blown amazons now, and they needed SEX. Evie was trying to navigate her 30-inch cock in between Amy’s titanic ass cheeks, but her cheeks were so deep that Amy had to grab the cock with her massive hand and force it in herself.

“THERE!” she cried, her eyes rolling back into her head as Evie proceeded to muscle-fuck her from behind. Amy’s curves were shaking and jiggling everywhere, a fitting counterpart to Evie’s shining muscles, every one of them flexed and bulging, seeming like they were on the verge of ripping out of her skin. In seconds, their dresses were completely shredded, and it didn’t take long for them to bust through more walls, literally fucking each other to hard that the floors were cratered, and walls and doors cracked and splintered in their wake.

“GIVE IT TO ME!!” screamed Amy, totally out of her mind with lust, “GIVE ME YOUR FAT COCK EVIE!!! FUCK ME WITH THAT HORSE COCK!!! UGHHH!!! UGHHHH!!!! UUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Evie was dripping with sweat as she fucked Amy into an endless litany of orgasms, over and over and over again, until her cum was leaking out of Molly’s ass and pussy, spewing and squirting out with every hot, slippery thrust she made into Amy’s slavering ass and pussy. Evie was mad with lust — she fucked Amy’s pussy…she fucked her ass…she went back and forth, filling both holes to the brim with her thick cream. And just when Evie thought Amy couldn’t take it anymore, Amy whirled around, dropped to her knees, and shoved as much of Evie’s cock down her throat as she possibly could. She got down to 20 inches immediately…then pushed hard for the next 5…and then, with 5 inches more to go, Evie’s mouth dropped open in shock as she saw Amy take a deep breath, gather herself, and push as hard as she could for those last 5 thick, throbbing, veiny inches. 26…27…28…Amy’s head was shaking, and the veins in her neck were bulging…and still she pushed. 29……annnnddddd….30!!! She had done it!! She had deepthroated the entire thing!!

“GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAGHHHHHH!!!” Amy growled, shaking her head back and forth like an animal, as her eyes stared up challengingly at Evie in lust, daring her to hold back any more cum she had.

“FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Evie screamed, and she was cumming down Amy’s hungry throat, depositing the rest of her thick cum directly into Amy’s awaiting stomach. Evie’s balls jumped and bounced, trying to keep up. But they couldn’t…Amy sucked it all down.

It wasn’t until Amy stood up and smacked her head on the ceiling that she realized that both she and Evie had grown again — Amy was 8’7, and Evie was 7’10. Molly was cackling from the kitchen, still smug about being the bigger one by far. But Amy and Evie didn’t care — they looked at each other and busted out laughing.

“Holy…..SHIT!” cried Evie, letting her cock flop down, directly into the coffee table, breaking it clean in half. They all wondered whether this was the end…but even if it was…it only felt like a beginning.


Chapter End Notes:

The complete story was posted on my Patreon months ago.  Join here for full access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep