- Text Size +

Chapter 1

Molly Fallon was walking home from high school one day when everything changed. As far as she was concerned, there was not even the slightest inkling that anything unusual was about to happen. Her daily walk home seemed, for all intents and purposes, normal. She had already been mistaken for a middle schooler twice, by people passing her and asking her about the middle school social that was going to happen later that week.

“I’m not IN middle school,” Molly had replied quietly, looking up and brushing her red hair out of her face. “I’m a sophomore in high school!”

She was used to the uncomfortable and awkward stares that inevitably followed this information. In addition to only reaching 4’10, Molly was small-boned and slight. She was deeply insecure about her tiny size, but as she got older she was learning to cope. It certainly helped that she had her boyfriend James, who was patient and loving with her. There had always been a part of her, though, that felt that her 5’8 boyfriend deserved someone better than a puny little 4’10 shrimp like herself.

All of that was going to change today, however, because as Molly looked down to check her phone, a loud barreling sound cut through her ears. She looked up in alarm and, too late, she saw that a nearby truck on the road had lost one of its barrels, which was rolling inexorably towards her. Molly struggled to get out of the way, but the barrel hit a mailbox and burst open, sending a great splash of purple chemicals all over her clothes. She froze in fear, and in those few scary moments, she felt the chemicals seeping into her skin. Clenching her teeth and bracing herself for pain, she waited.

But the pain didn’t come. The chemicals didn’t seem to be corrosive, although the odd, strong smell of licorice suddenly permeated her nostrils. Almost immediately, a man jumped out of the truck and came over to see if she was ok.

“I’m sorry Miss!” cried the man, who at 6’2 was gigantic compared to Molly. “No need to worry — those chemicals are safe…but oh…you’re all wet!”

“I…y-yeah…uhm, heheh, don’t worry about it,” chuckled Molly awkwardly. In truth, she was just happy that whatever splashed her wasn’t harmful.

“Here,” said the man suddenly, taking off his large leather jacket. “I’ve gotta keep moving to make this delivery, but take my jacket, just as a token of apology.”

“I…thanks!” exclaimed Molly in surprise, gladly accepting the man’s jacket. He politely pulled it over her, and Molly couldn’t help but realize that her little body was completely swallowed by the man’s jacket. It weighed down heavily on her too. But Molly, always polite and appreciative, only smiled and said nothing more.

“Oh you poor thing!” burst out Molly’s mother when she arrived home and told her story. “Here, let’s get you cleaned up!”

“So you’re sure the chemicals didn’t hurt you?” asked her father, examining her arms closely for burns.

“Nope…I feel totally fine,” answered Molly.

“Haha, maybe it’ll be like in the comics books,” suggested her older brother Jeremy teasingly. Jeremy was 5’6, and a couple years older than her. “Like…maybe you’ll get special powers now or something. Haha, or you’ll turn into the Joker!”

“Haha, will not!” Molly laughed, tossing her red hair. “And anyway, if it was so serious, it would’ve turned my hair green or something, right?”

“I know, I know, just playing,” said Jeremy good-naturedly.

The rest of the evening proceeded along normally, and Molly went to bed not thinking anything of the little incident. The next morning, however, she woke up and noticed that her pajama pants were a little tight…actually, a good deal tighter than normal. Puzzled, she took them off and noticed a deep indentation in her waist from the pants-band. She looked at herself in the mirror, and noticed that her arms and legs looked…a little more defined. A little more muscular. Her stomach, too…incredulously, Molly peered a little closer, and to her shock, she saw the beginning outlines of her abdominal muscles. And, to top it all off, she looked taller! She measured herself and found that, while she slept, she had gained 3 whole inches — she was 5’2! What on earth was going on?!

Little did Molly know that this was just the beginning. To the amazement of everyone around her — her family, her boyfriend, her teachers, and her friends at school — Molly started to grow, and it wasn’t just the initial 3-inch spurt, either. That spurt had been the first indication of something much more dramatic that was about to happen. Over the next week, Molly grew 7 whole inches, to the point where, one morning, she was looking at her boyfriend, James, straight in the face as she arrived to school.

“M-Molly!” he stammered, staring incredulously into her face. “Y-you’re…you’re, uhhh…”

“As tall as you?” she finished, arching her eyebrow as her mouth expanded out in a huge grin. “Yeah, it’s like I’ve been saying all week, James — you better get ready for me to be bigger and taller than you!”

“A-Are…are you bigger than me?!” James asked, looking down nervously at Molly’s large, muscular arms hanging by her sides. Molly had playfully challenged James to a few armwrestling matches over the past few days, and the one two days ago had been the hardest of them all. James had still won, but only barely.

“Oh come on James,” Molly scoffed, holding out her forearm, “It’s cute that you’re trying to hold onto your masculinity just a little while longer, but seriously…?”

James held his arm up to hers and felt a hot wave run up his neck and across his face. Molly’s arm was noticeably bigger. She wasn’t just getting taller — she was getting much bigger and stronger too.

“Wow,” Molly chuckled, shaking her head as she looked down at the comparison, “Not even close.”

“Yeah well…well maybe you’re a little bigger than me now,” James countered, feeling a desperate need to somehow preserve his male ego, “But…I’m sure I’m still stronger than you!”

“Ha! Let’s quit wondering and see for ourselves, shall we?” Molly replied immediately, dropping her book bag down and plopping her noticeably enlarged ass down at the nearest table. She propped her muscular forearm up, implying that she was ready. Her eyebrows danced up and down, and James got the sinking feeling that he wasn’t going to be winning this re-match. He sat down across from her, and a small crowd gathered around them, eager to see the boyfriend-girlfriend contest of strength. Over the past week, the school had been abuzz with the news of Molly’s growth, and everyone now arrived at school eager to see how much she had grown the night before.

It only took James one second after starting to realize that, in fact he had been right — he was NOT going to win this one. Molly was smirking at him from across the table. It was incredible how much stronger she had gotten in only two days. She didn’t even seem to be trying as she just held James’s hand there, enjoying his struggles.

“Oh my god, look at your face!” she teased, squinting her eyes at him playfully. “You’re getting sooooo red, James! What’s the matter? Are you trying really reeeaaalllly hard? But you’re not budging my hand? Why not? What’s going on? Oh! Ooooops!”

With an emphatic bang, she slammed his hand down on the table, eliciting whoops and hollers from the gathered crowd. Molly threw her arms up in the air in celebration, and James saw how her biceps bulged as she flexed them in victory.

“Awwww, don’t look so glum…little guy!” Molly laughed, reaching across the table and taking his hand in hers. “You’re still my boyfriend, haha, even if I’m stronger than you…oh my god, check this out!”

She had noticed something, and she encouraged James to hold his own hand up — Molly put her hand up to his, and her mouth dropped open as she realized that the tips of his fingers only came up to about the last knuckle of her own fingers. Her palm spread out wide against his on either side.

“James…” Molly breathed out, shaking her head as she looked at the comparison with wide eyes, “Are you seeing this!?”

“I’m…I’m s-seeing it,” he mumbled, totally at a loss.

“My hand is enormous compared to yours!” Molly exclaimed. “Like…it’s not even close, hahaha!”

She proceeded to compare the rest of her body with James’s, as the crowd of onlookers watched in awe. There was nothing James could do to avoid it. Molly compared her arms to his again, and then her long, muscular legs. James was not particularly skinny, and wasn’t in bad shape, but it didn’t matter — next to Molly’s thick, developed muscles, his legs looked totally weak and small. Molly even lifted up her shirt, showing off her washboard stomach, where her abdominal muscles were clearly defined. James had some definition in his stomach, but it was nothing compared to Molly’s.

“Hahaha, can you believe it!?” laughed Molly, “I totally have a six-pack now! Heheh, I bet I could do more crunches than you, James!”

“I…bet you could too,” he replied helplessly. Only the bell for first class stopped the comparisons, and even then, right before they left for class, Molly swooped in and lifted James off his feet, cradling him in a kind of amorous pose while she kissed him deeply. As she did so, James felt the wide, hefty squish of her breasts against him. They were getting bigger too…they had graduated into a C-cup now, and he knew, deep down inside, that they were only going to get bigger.

“See ya at lunch, little guy,” Molly whispered into his ear, biting it playfully. “Who knows, maybe I’ll already be taller than you by then!”

Much to James’s amazement, Molly WAS taller than him by lunch period — she had grown an entire inch in a couple hours, and her entire body (breasts and butt especially) was looking bigger than ever.

“B-But that means,” James stuttered, looking up at a triumphant Molly as she stared slightly down at him, “That means that…that you’re growing faster!?”

“Yep, I think so!” nodded Molly happily. “Whatever’s going on sure isn’t slowing down, is it? I mean, check out these guns here!”

She flexed her biceps, and James felt his eyes bug out at the mounds of muscle that jumped to attention on her arms. It seemed like the muscles in her biceps, triceps, and forearms were trying to push themselves out of her long-sleeve shirt, to the point where Molly had tugged her sleeves halfway up her forearms just to give herself some breathing room. And it wasn’t just her arms, either — her thick, muscular legs looked like they were about ready to burst out of her jeans, which were already being taxed and strained to the limit by the bulging cheeks of her big ass and thick, wide hips. Molly had been wearing a belt on these pants a couple days ago, but a belt was the last thing she needed now.

James also wasn’t able to help seeing how, despite Molly’s increased muscularity, her figure still retained the pleasing curves and contours of womanhood. She was much bigger, much more muscular, and much stronger, but her thick, voluptuous hips, her large, padded ass, and, most noticeably, her big breasts, all combined into a decidedly feminine physique.

Molly smirked again, seeing her boyfriend’s eyes on her boobs, and she bounced up and down on her toes, rising up even higher above him as her twin orbs shook and jiggled right beneath his chin.

“Mmmmm, you like these, James?” she cooed down at him, continuing to bounce up and down for his enjoyment. “You like them, hrmmmm?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, I…I do,” he answered. He realized that his mouth had gone dry.

“Well, enjoy them at this size while you can,” Molly chuckled, stepping forward, grabbing ahold of the back of his head with her big hand, and forcing his head down into the plush, voluminous cushions of her big breasts, “Because I think they’re just gonna keep getting bigger James, just like the rest of me. Bigger and bigger and BIGGER!”

Molly’s prediction came true even sooner than she thought. Over the weekend, she continued growing, to the point where, on Sunday night, right before dinner, Molly had grown to an astonishing 6’3. Jeremy usually had the couch spot when they watched TV, but Molly had effortlessly tossed him aside tonight, and he had no choice but to watch TV from the chair next to the sofa.

“It’s only appropriate, anyway,” Molly told her older brother, waving her hand at him with playful dismissiveness. “I barely fit in that chair anymore — and look, when I’m stretched out like this, the sofa fits my body perfectly!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Jeremy mumbled, trying not to internalize the reality that his younger sister was now 9 inches taller than him, and probably twice as strong. As they watched their show, Molly felt herself getting drowsy, and she actually ended up dozing off for about thirty minutes. James noticed that she had passed out, and briefly considered rolling her unconscious body off the sofa so he could stretch out himself. But he found his eyes traveling down to her big hand, which was palming the armrest of the sofa, and reminded himself how much bigger she was than him.

‘Nah,’ he thought, ‘She’ll just wake up and beat me up…better just stay put here where I am!’

Over the next few minutes, though, Jeremy began noticing something preposterous…something utterly mind-boggling. Molly was growing…before his very eyes! Her legs, which had been fully extended, started growing ever the edge of the sofa itself. Jeremy blinked his eyes, shook his head, and looked again. Surely he was just seeing things now. But there could be no mistake; his sister had noticeably grown bigger in real-time, and was continuing to do so. Her entire body seemed to swell with size, keeping all its proportions, while her muscles got bigger and stronger, her butt got larger, and her boobs swelled bigger. Jeremy watched in awe as his sister’s hand began growing over the armrest of the sofa, until her fingers extended all the way down, covering it completely. None of this growth seemed to be fazing Molly, and she slept on like nothing was happening.

Jeremy became conscious of a continuous stretching sound, which infused the air with a foreboding uncertainty. He didn’t know what it was at first, or even where it came from, but suddenly, with a shot, he realized that it was coming from Molly, at that it was the sound of her clothes and shoes stretching to accommodate her burgeoning body. He stared, incredulous, marveling at the sheer size of her, until one of the buttons on her blouse suddenly came popping off, ricocheting off the coffee table and into his lap. Jeremy spasmed in surprise, but he didn’t have time to recover from that shock, because a louder more decisive sound was ripping through the air. He looked down at Molly’s feet (which were now hanging off the edge of the sofa) and he saw that her shoes had each torn down the middle. Her feet had literally grown so big that they had ripped her shoes! Another couple buttons popped off Molly’s blouse, and it wasn’t until her blouse itself had started tearing down the middle (along with her bra) that she woke up. Jeremy saw her gigantic hand clench over the armrest, now completely hiding it under her palm, as her long, strong fingers extended beyond it.

“Ugh, god, did I seriously just miss the whole episode?” Molly asked groggily, lifting her hands to her face and rubbing her eyes.

“Uh…M-Molly…” said Jeremy slowly, staring at her.

“What?” she asked, creasing her eyebrows at him. “What’re you looking at? Haha, you know, it’s funny, you actually look a lot smaller all of a sudden.”

“I’m…I’m the same,” Jeremy managed to say. “But…uh…y-you just got a lot bigger.”

“I did?” asked Molly. She blinked again and cast her eyes over her body. Her mouth dropped open and she bolted up off the sofa.

“Oh my god I DID!” she cried. “Jesus, LOOK at me!”

She jumped to her feet, and Jeremy’s eyes followed her up, up, and up. Their parents rushed into the room, wanting to see what all the commotion was about.

“Now what’s going on in here?” their father asked, rounding the corner. “You guys don’t need to be shou…oh my GOD!”

He saw his teenage daughter towering up above him, with her hands on her hips. Her blouse had just started to tear down the middle, and there were dozens of little micro-tears that had developed in her jeans. Her shoes had been completely destroyed.

“Well how about it, dad?” smirked Molly, sidling up to him and comparing her boy to his. “You think I’m still growing?”

“M-Molly!” cried her mother, putting her hands up to her mouth. “Y-you’re…you’re HUGE!”

“Haha, tell me about it!” laughed Molly, taking a big arm and hugging her father to her. “Dad doesn’t even come up to my shoulder anymore! How tall are you dad? 5’7? Haha, wow, you’re staring straight into my boobs! Get over here, little brother, I wanna measure myself up next to you too!”

Jeremy tottered over, and Molly bent down and got him in a headlock. A moment later she faced her mother, with her 5’7 father wrangled in one hand, and her 5’6 brother in the other.

“Hahaha, they’re like little kids compared to me now!” she laughed, flexing her muscles as she held them to her body. “Check it out mom! My hips are as high as Jeremy’s chest now! Dad’s too, hahaha! Wowwwwww, I wonder how tall I am?”

Molly hip-checked her brother to the side, sending him sprawling into the sofa, and she then proceeded to hook her hands under her dad’s shoulders, picking him up off the floor and holding him so that his face was even with hers. She winked at him, sticking her tongue into the side of her mouth to show him how easy it was for her to lift him, and then put him back down.

“Where’s that tape measure?” she asked. “I think I left it in my bedroom.” She tried going through the doorway down the hall, but found that she couldn’t even fit through the doorway anymore, at least not without ducking.

“Oh my god,” breathed her mother. “Molly…th-that doorway…it’s six-foot-eight, so…”

“So what you’re saying,” Molly said slowly, turning around with a knowing grin on her face, “Is that I’m TALLER than 6’8 now!?”

Her family nodded silently, totally overwhelmed. Molly chuckled and turned back around, trying to navigate her way through the door. Her family could do nothing but watch her — at the moment, they were too afraid to offer suggestions. It was clear that Molly was “drunk” off the power of her growth spurt, and they didn’t want to get in her way.

“Hmmmm, this whole fitting through the door thing doesn’t really seem to be working,” she muttered after a minute of trying to squeeze through. “Guess I just need to make it work for ME!”

At the word “ME,” Molly smashed the top of the door frame with her hand, causing it to immediately crumble and cave in. Pleased with herself, she brushed the broken bits of wood and sheetrock aside as she walked through the enlarged door opening. A minute later, her astonished father was standing on a high step stool, measuring her against the wall. He looked at her, trembling.

“Well?” demanded Molly, “What’s it say?”

“It says…” he intoned. “it says that you’re…6’10, Molly.”

Molly opened her mouth and stared down at her father. Even though he was standing on a stool, he was still a good 6 inches shorter than her. Jeremy looked on, totally befuddled, as their mother watched anxiously from the corner of the living room. It looked like both of them were too afraid to get close to her, and their apprehension was understandable; after all, they had just watched her smash through a door frame without any apparent effort.

As she sensed the fear and awe in the room, a pleased grin spread slowly over Molly’s face.

“Geeez dad,” she quipped, starting to chuckle as she looked down on him, “You’re standing on a stool and you still look tiny to me, haha!”

She cast her glance over her father’s head to her mother, and her nostrils dilated as she sniffed at the air hungrily.

“Mmmmm, whatever you’re making smells deeeeelicious, mom,” she declared, licking her lips.

“O-oh…umm…g-good!” squeaked her mother.

“Now let’s get a move-on with dinner!” continued Molly, stepping forward and causing her father to collide with her breasts and fall over backwards off the stool. “Cause I’m starving!”

Dinner proved to be a tense affair for Molly’s family — the whole time, the only thing any of them could do was watch in awe as Molly gobbled down plate after plate of lasagna. Even though she was already huge, it was astonishing to them how much she was eating. It didn’t seem possible that she could be eating so much. Molly was clearly enjoying herself. She wasn’t just eating the food…she was consuming her family’s reactions, soaking them up like they were a food source unto themselves. The lasagna was feeding her body; the astounded reactions of Jeremy and her parents were feeding her soul, fueling her desire to get even bigger.

“Mmmmm, get me more mom!” Molly ordered after she had finished her 8th serving. She handed her empty plate to her mother.

“Uhh…th-there’s…there’s nothing more left,” said her mother quietly. “You ate it all, Molly.”

“What!?” Molly laughed, leaning forward as her enormous boobs crowded onto the table, shaking and jiggling with her incredulous chuckling. “Are you kidding mom!?”

“I…I thought I had made enough!” her mom exclaimed.

“Well…I guess you hadn’t planned on me growing to 6’10 by dinner time, huh?” laughed Molly. She flipped her empty plate upside down in her fingers, and then, as easily as if she was snapping a twig, she broke the plate clean in half between her thumb and forefinger. Her family stared wide-eyed, shocked at her power.

“Ooops!” Molly laughed, shaking her head as she stood up and tossed the broken plate in the trash. “Guess I don’t even know my own strength yet, huh?”

She stared down at the chair she had been sitting in, which had barely been able to contain her body.

“You know,” she mused pleasantly, “Come to think of it, I’m thinking that we might need to get some new furniture around here too. What do you think about that, dad?”

“Why…uhm…why would you say that, Molly?” her dad asked nervously.

“Because…” laughed Molly, and suddenly, she sat her huge ass back down in the chair. With a loud series of snapping cracks, the chair buckled and broke under her weight, and a second later, Molly was sitting in the matchstick remains of the demolished chair.

“Because of THAT, dad!” Molly laughed, wiggling her giant ass around on top of the broken chair, snapping its shattered remains into even smaller pieces.

The next day at school, Molly was sitting in the back row of her math class, leaning back in her desk, as she put her hands on the back of her head and surveyed the room. She had gained another two inches during the night, making her an amazing 7 feet tall. Her classmates were completely enthralled by her meteoric rise, and already, several times during the class, her teacher had complained that students were getting too distracted by Molly’s size. Molly, of course, didn’t mind being the center of attention anymore. Her previously-shy demeanor had transformed, along with her body, into a haughty, arrogant attitude that was already wearing her teachers’ patience thin.

Her math teacher glanced up from the board and saw Molly smirking at him from the back of the class. Molly’s grin widened as she saw the red starting to creep up his neck and into his cheeks. She had him right where she wanted him…totally under her thumb. And she hadn’t even had to do anything yet.

“Uh…M-Molly,” said the teacher suddenly, trying desperately to preserve his authority in the classroom. “Why don’t…uhhh…why don’t you come up to the board and…and answer the question.”

Molly hadn’t been paying the least bit of attention to the lesson, but she wasn’t at all bothered. She knew what her teacher was trying to do, and she couldn’t wait to watch it backfire on him. Smiling, she started to stand up out of her desk, but then what Molly had already known became obvious to the rest of the class: her body had gotten so big that she was literally stuck in her desk. Molly had felt herself growing and expanding throughout the class, and now she was showing off to everyone how much bigger she was.

“Ummmm…haha, having a bit of an issue here,” she laughed, but then feigned seriousness as she shook her head. “But I’m not gonna let this stop me.”

“N-no, no you can…you can just stay put right there, actually, Molly,” the teacher stammered. “I’ll…uhhh, I’ll call on someone else.”

“Ohhhh no,” chuckled Molly, shaking her head as she straightened up, with the entire desk stuck to her ass, “You asked me to answer the question, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. Hold on a sec, just gotta get to the front here…excuse me, pardon me, hahaha!”

She was navigating her huge body down the classroom aisle, and her classmates were forced to move their desks out of the way. Those who didn’t ended up getting side-swiped by Molly’s big butt, or by her hips, or even by the desk that was stuck to her ass.

“Ooops! Haha, sorrrry!” she laughed, clearly enjoying how out-of-place her huge form was in a classroom of this size. She ended up having to put her big hand down on the teacher’s desk to steady herself, and the force of her hand caused the desk to splinter in two. Everyone gaped — it was unbelievable how big and strong she was now. She had grown two more inches since the start of school, and was now a towering 7’2.

“Heheh, I think you needed to get a new desk anyway,” joked Molly down at her teacher. She was now standing in front of the class, pondering the math problem on the board. “Now,” she said, “Could you tell me what I’m looking at here? I wasn’t paying attention before.”

A murmur of laughter went through the other students, and the teacher blushed even more. Molly had just blatantly flouted his authority, but what was he going to do? At 6’0, he wasn’t small, but the top of his head didn’t even come up to Molly’s shoulders; he was staring straight into the enormous expanse of her breasts, which looked like they were about ready to burst out of her top at any moment. His shoulders drooped, humiliated, as he quietly explained the math problem to her.

“Oh wait!” laughed Molly after he was finished, “So that means that these two fractions cancel each other out…so…one! The answer’s one!”

“Th-that’s…that’s right, Molly,” nodded the teacher.

“Yesssss!” she exclaimed, reaching up and flexing her arms. As she did so, she flexed the rest of her body to, in an effort to show off to the rest of the class. Everyone else watched, mesmerized, as her body expanded with her flexing. The sound of splintering wood suddenly cut through the air, and Molly knew the desk stuck on her ass was breaking. Grinning down at her teacher and winking, she resolved to start what she finished. She took a deep breath and flexed her gigantic butt cheeks and, with a loud crack, the desk broke into five pieces and clattered down onto the floor. She had become so big and strong that she had literally broken the entire desk using only her ass.

James watched all of this happen, his mouth agape along with the rest of the class, and he couldn’t help but get hard, looking down to see how much free space there was between his desk and his body. His girlfriend was so much bigger than him now that it was starting to make him feel emasculated…and yet, somehow, watching her flex her power like that made him feel uncontrollably aroused. Molly noticed the impinge of his hard cock in his pants as she stared at him triumphantly, and she couldn’t resist.

“Ooooo, you like how gigantic and sttttrrong I am, don’t you James?” she cooed down at him, raising her eyebrow up at his erection. “I can tell, haha.”

James stared at her, slightly panicked that she was speaking about his dick in front of the whole class.

“Awww, and I can tell you’re worried that you won’t be able to satisfy me anymore,” continued Molly, standing over his desk and arching her back down towards him, giving him a face-full of her huge, heavy breasts (which were now starting to tear her top). “Don’t worry, little guy…I’ll just think up some OTHER things you can do for me, hahaha!”

She seized his chin in her big hand, jerked his face up to hers, and kissed him deeply, right in front of her classmates, right in front of her powerless teacher, moaning sexily into his mouth. James came right then and there, having no other option. He was simply overwhelmed by her.

After indulging in the kiss for several long seconds, Molly pulled away, straightened up, and strode straight out of the classroom. She had grown tired of the lesson and felt like strolling through the hallways. The teacher, of course, did nothing to stop her, and he watched in awe as Molly effortlessly busted her way through the entire top of the doorway, demolishing the frame and sheet rock like it was nothing, and leaving a dusty white trail in her wake.

A day later, Molly and her mother went grocery shopping. Molly had insisted that they go together, just so she could be sure that her mom was buying enough food. At this point, Molly was 7’5, and weighed 330 pounds. As soon as they walked into the store, people stopped what they were doing and stared, totally transported by the sight of this incredibly huge young woman striding around with her head held high, casting imperious glances every which way, smiling haughtily. Molly felt a rush of power whenever she went out into public now.

“Uhm…how many pounds of turkey do you want me to get?” asked her mother tentatively, a minute later.

“I dunno,” said Molly casually, shrugging. “Whatever you THINK is the right amount, then quadruple it, haha.”

Molly had spotted a wheel of rotisserie chickens spinning, and her stomach growled hungrily. The next moment, her mother was gasping out, shocked, as Molly had reached over the counter, seized the wheels off its hinges, and brought it up to her face. Six chickens were spitted on the wheel Molly was now holding and, opening her mouth wide, she proceeded to eat them all, one by one, off the wheel, while astonished customers and employees watched. Molly ate the chickens whole, bones and all, crunching them effortlessly and swallowing them down her powerful throat. The grocery manager watched helplessly. Molly had blatantly eaten the chickens without paying, but he didn’t feel like confronting her.

Smacking her lips, Molly dropped the wheel to the ground and smiled humorously at all the little people watching. None of them could stop her from doing whatever she wanted; she felt the power coursing through her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 3 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep