- Text Size +

    The combination of the sound of morning birds, the beaming light cutting through the open window, along with the gentle breeze ruffling both the light lurid green curtains and the young boy’s soft brown hair caused the occupant of the room and the decently sized boarding bed to stir.

    It was Saturday, the day all kids of any age forced to endure the week long classes looked forward to, as after that day of long studies came the sense of freedom Saturday evening and Sunday provided. Even for a boy who tried to act more mature than he truly was, Ken Amada couldn’t help but get ever so slightly giddy at the free time he would soon get to enjoy.

    Being awoken before the enforced morning bell set by the strict Mitsuru was a blessing and a curse, as while he wouldn’t have to hear the grading ‘beeping’ the machine made, Ken also couldn’t stand not getting the chance to be in bed and dreamland for a bit longer.

    Giving off a complaint filled huff, the pale youth rolled over and pulled the comfy coverings closer, cocooning himself tight, as he slowly opened his eyes. The beams of morning sunshine didn’t burn his eyes nearly as much as he thought they would, as he gave his alarm clock a quick glance, hoping that he would have just a little more time to sleep.

    “Awe come on…” Ken whined, his voice still sleep filled, as he quickly tossed back around in defiance. The clock taunted him with a dwindling and measly five minutes before the loud, nasty attack of horns demanding he awaken fully.

 

Giving it another second of thought, Ken let himself rise out of bed, his skin not covered by his orange nightwear feeling the lukewarm nip of the early air. Rubbing his eyes full, and giving his mouth a taste to make sure he hadn’t swallowed anything weird while sleeping, Ken shifted his body, his legs swinging over the side of the bed, and looming over the dorm rooms uniformly wood flooring.

Iwatodai Dormitory was never exactly the most quiet of places in the morning, usually being filled with the voices of bickering over who gets the first (and longest) showers, for said bickering to be quieted down, and naturally people thumping their way up and down the elegant stair casing the dorm had leading to and from the main living space.

    But this morning was different. While Ken couldn’t hear anything outside of the occasional student passing by, and bird calling out at another for stealing its morning meal, the sounds of yelling and screaming still filled the air.

    Yukari couldn’t remember a single thing, none of the now shrunken dorm living students could, but due to her position, Yukari was the one wanting to know what exactly was going on. All she had in her typically complaint filled head was the fact that she had gone to sleep the previous night, and now all of a sudden woken up naked, afraid, and the size of an ant on the cold hard floor of… Ken’s room…

 

“K-Ken! Ken wake up! Please!” Yukari had shouted up to the massive sleeping lump, waving her arms, jumping up and down, but it was no use. Her squeaky, mousy, terrified voice just could not be heard, and all she could hope for was Ken to wake up and notice her.

 

Yukari got her wish, but she was unaware of the monkey’s paw slowly curling its finger inward. Ken did his morning ritual of shifting around, then finally, slowly got himself up. Yukari couldn’t believe it, her wishing had finally worked, and a smile shot onto her face as she began to call Ken’s name again.

    But her excitement and sense of victory and safety quickly turned back into horrified fear, as the massive boy turned, and let his long thin legs hang over the side of the bed. Instantly Yukari’s blood went cold, as the small brunettes eyes went wide. It wasn’t just because of the terror eating away at her as the gigantic soft soles hung over her, but also because of the dark shadow.

    “K-KEN! I’M DOWN HERE!” Yukari screamed, her mouth practically tearing itself apart as she got louder as her junior’s foot came down upon her in an instant, snuffing the screaming, begging, and cowering girl out in an instant.

    Pain, that’s all the tiny lover felt as she was smeared into a grotesque smear without any care or thought. Her body was pressed inwards like a tin can, her eyes bulging then being eviscerated themselves. Her entire form was compressed in on itself, her bones shattering like that of the finest china, her innards being rendered into a fine wet splotch of crimson.

Yukari was dead, but she was not granted the blessing of a painless demise, as all the pain registers in her brain flamed up, causing her last moment conscious and among the living to be the most painful thing anyone had ever felt. 

Ken let out a small yawn as his feet touched the cold floor, his arms raising high above his head, as his top stretched, letting his cream colored tummy get a kiss of the morning breeze. His yawn and stretch was interrupted however, as he felt an odd warmth quickly tingle over his smooth sole, his face contorting into grossed out confusion as he lifted his foot back up, earning him a quiet, yet all the same sickeningly wet squelch.

 

“Ew, bugs? Ugh… Mitsuru is going to really be on my case…” Ken moaned as he pouted, his walnut eyes scanning over the red pulped dot and faint outlines of the tiny creature that had pealed apart after he had brought his foot up for inspection.

Another, much more defeated sigh escaped the downtrodden boy’s face, as he reached over and plucked a few conveniently accessible tissues out from the box on his nightstand. With a small grimace, Ken quickly wiped away the remains of what had used to be someone he called a teammate, and even a friend, and quickly threw the now dirtied soft Kleenex into his trash.

 

    Ken’s stomach began to rumble, his face contorting into discomfort as he placed his hand on his pajama covered gut. Breakfast was the only thing that would satiate the young boy, and the worry and wonder about the quiet dorm and his seemingly vanishing teammates quickly left his mind, replaced with the thoughts of the sugar Featherman licensed cereal sitting downstairs with his name on it.

    Ken felt the smooth touch of the railing as he skipped and hopped his way down the winding staircase, his childish side still shining through his jaded and hurt mental state, an ounce of fun fluttering onto his mind.

    Plopping his way onto the ground floor, Ken sighed. No one was here either, it was dead silent. Sure, the dorm didn’t house that many people, but the fact that Junpei and Yukari weren’t arguing, or watching TV, or anything was truly odd. Not that these thoughts managed to break past the increasingly louder growls and cries for food.

    “Fine, fine, I’m getting cereal… jeez…” Ken pouted, lifting up his PJ’s shirt a little and giving his pale, yet subtly pudgy tum a small rub. Letting his shirt fall, Ken turned and opened the cupboard, grabbing the still fairly full box of sugary cereal.

    “Ugh… I really hope doesn’t Mitsuru finds out about this.” Ken moaned, looking around to make sure his auburn haired senpai wasn’t anywhere close. Little did he know that despite his short stature, a much smaller red head was aware of his unaware presence.

 

    Mitsuru clutched her head, the swelling pain barely subsiding as her vision went from pure blinding white, to a much more manageable spotted view of the world. But said view of the world was not as it should have been, as to every side of the small red head was cold, hard, ceramic wall, and above her was a light that looked as large as a sun.

    Then she heard it, the booming voice of the young boy staying with them in the dorm: Ken. Mitsuru was easily one of, if not the brightest person in the entire city of Port Isle, and even she couldn’t figure out what was going on. It was all a haze, but she knew, somehow, she had to get the boy’s attention.

    “Ken! Are you there! It’s me! Mitsuru!” Mitsuru cried out, hoping the bowl would manage to echo enough of her puny voice over to wherever the loudly thumping middle schooler might be, but that hope was quickly dashed, as the echo barely made it to the top of the bowl before dying off.

    Climbing was impossible too, everything seemed hopeless until Mitsuru looked up and saw the lower half of Ken’s Jaw, the boy still in his pajama’s, not dressed appropriately at all for being out in the dorm’s lounge, much to Mitsuru’s chagrin. 

But that couldn’t be the first of her priorities, waving her hands, and trying to shout, using every ounce of her energy to get herself out of the predicament she was currently in. She let herself have only a moment to regain her breath and energy after the tired boy shifted out of view.

“This can’t be happening… did the Dark Hour cause this?!” Mitsuru clenched her fists in frustration, nothing making sense to the intelligent woman, as the quieted footsteps once got louder and closer once more.

“Heh, guess she isn’t around.” Ken chuckled dryly to himself with a tired smile. He once more raised his hand to stifle a yawn, the ironic clash of disregard for his senpai’s wishes, and the usage of her teaches on full display.

“N-No.” Was the only word Mitsuru managed to get out, as hundreds of chocolatey squares began to rain down on her. The small red head had only a moment to tuck and cover, covering her priceless head as best as she could.

Sparring with Shadows was something Mitsuru was used to, as was the occasional injury that she would procure after such battles. But every time the once thought to be weightless sugary squares impacted against her slender, pathetic form.

    Any and all screams from the third year were drowned out by the ironically dry breakfast food. The shrill cries turning wet as she felt her insides be battered almost as badly as her purpled, once pale skin.

    “Hmmm, maybe just another shake…” Ken looked at the now overflowing bowl, contemplating on whether or not he should indulge himself fully. With a close eyed shrug to see none of the ‘evil’ he was doing, he gave it another soft tap.

    Tears swelled down Mitsuru’s cherry face, her body bent at awkward angles they never should be, but despite the constant searing pain shooting through her body, she was still alive. She just sat there in the fragmented darkness, awaiting the inevitable, and yet, even when the icey cold touch of the milk washed over her, she still flinched and whimpered.

    Picking up the bowl, and the slowly drowning senpai, Ken walked his way over to the couches situated near the entrance, but more importantly: the TV. Giving another quick look around, Ken allowed himself a small, uncharacteristic smile, as he grabbed the remote.

    Flipping on the TV, Ken dropped the remote down onto the couch. Before he planted himself down in front of the energetic and chaotic colors of sentai heroes battling evil, his eyes widened and his brow raised.

    “Is that… Fuuka-senpai’s computer?” It was odd since he had never seen the teal haired girl without it, especially not just left laying around in the living room. But a particularly loud explosion and cry of overacted stole Ken’s attention, as he gently shoved the expensive bit of teck to the side, and planted his jammy covered butt down.

 

    Fuuka had simply cowered behind one of the cushion fabric folds the moment she saw the impossibly large kid she had gotten to known walk down the spiralling steps from the upper floors. 

It wasn’t that she wanted to be scared, but combine the fact that moments prior she had felt Yukari’s life source be extinguished in the same room that Ken lived in, along with the fact that he seemed to be the only ‘normal’ sized occupant she had seen, it sent her into panic.

    Then the sensations of pain and panic from Mitsuru-senpai had sent her over the edge, confirming what she had feared most: that all the girls living in the dorm were in life threatening danger. Fuuka couldn’t see just what was happening, but the thunderous sound of cereal, along with the near constant ping of injury, Fuuka put two and two together.

    Her sweaty, shivering terror just got worse as the thooming footsteps stomped towards the couch. The second Ken’s eyes widened, Fuuka, for a split second, hoped that he saw her pale, softly colored form. 

    “Y-Yes K-Ken-kun! I-I’m right-” But much like most of the events in her short life, this one resulted in heartbreak too, as Fuuka heard him show more worry and care for her computer, than he did her.

    Her heart didn’t remain the only thing broken for long, as with a small, peep of a scream, Fuuka’s life was squashed out quicker than any bug that she might have found in her code. Ken didn’t even react to the soft, wet sensation that warmed his tush for only a second, as he munched away at his cereal, too absorbed into the TV he often pretended to hate.

    The meek girl’s stain was just as low profile as Fuuka was in life, blending into the dark brown seat below, and just barely a noticeable speck on a place the short boy would never look. Unlike Yukari who had been folded inwards, Fuuka simply popped, every inch of her like that of an unrecognizable balloon.

 

    Mitsuru had barely held onto life, the milk and cereal shifted around her with each bite granting her more time filled with unimaginable pain. The cold wasn’t even biting her flesh anymore, it had become a null sting of torment that was overshadowed by the waterlogged bits of cereal that smashed into her, and the fowl smells of high sugar and rancid milk breath.

    Then, without any warning, the hazy gazed broken sprinkle of a girl was lifted up, and enshrouded into the vile, burning warmth that was Ken’s maw. Mitsuru had once been one of the strongest women Ken had ever known, but with a simple clashing of teeth, her soggy, weakened body tore apart quicker than any of the cereal had.

    With a gulp, her chocolate dust covered, milk bleached remains were swept away to fuel the boy she had been forced to take in. With a couple more scoops, and a long sip, Ken was finished with the cereal, and the show. Well, almost, a long, obnoxious belch escaping his lips.

    “Hehe, oops, sorry Mitsuru-senpai.” Ken giggled like any other boy his age would, relishing in the fact that she ‘wasn’t around’ to scold him. As he leaned back, and put a hand on his full tummy for a moment, he let out another small burp, looking up at the ceiling, thinking of what he wanted to do.

 

    Looking at himself in the mirror real quick, Ken grabbed his weekly allowance from the envelope on his desk, and made his way back out of his room. Ken had decided upon hanging out at the arcade, plain and simple, but still taboo for the fact that he should have been attending classes.

    But with no terrifying senpais around, he strode out of his room with a small, pleasant smile, hopping loudly down the stairs in playful defiance, Mitsuru no doubt rolling in her grave… more so than her undigested remains did in his smooth stomach.

    As he rushed to the door, he stopped upon hearing the faintest of sounds call out to him. It sounded close to when he was tasked with stamping on any cans that had lingered around and needed to be recycled, but with an electric crackly edge.

    Lifting his sneaker covered foot up, he saw nothing. Letting it back down, he didn’t even bother to check the other sneaker, making his way out the front door, into the pleasant afternoon air.

    Aigis had been diligently making her way from the entrance where Ken had just exited, all the way over to where the couch where Fuuka’s laptop sat, hoping to get into communication with any of the other S.E.E.S. members.

    But it was not meant to be, as despite her inhuman speed, she was still no match for the giant boy’s stride, a simple step utterly devastating her synthetic form. Every bit of her aluminum alloy body was quickly shaped and ‘molded’ to the detailed and unworn tread of the stylish footwear, her eyes slowly losing all color.

    She no longer even reassembled a humanoid robot, her cute slender frame now zig-zagged and bent every which way but straight. The only bit of the poor marvel in engineering was her head, any sign of human life in her digital eyes completely removed.

 

    It was far darker and later than any boy Ken’s age was allowed to be out, but regardless of how things should have been, in came the unintentionally murderous and truant boy, making his way passed the ‘mass grave’ of a lounge, as he made his way back to his room.

    Both Aigis and Mitsuru were long gone, the former having been scrapped and peeled off by various elements in the outside world, and Mitsuru replaced with expensive junk food that the skinny youth had filled himself on.

    The warmest, softest smile was on his face, as he let his body flop down onto his bed, the place his rampage had fully started, as he shoved his face into his pillow. It was almost as if his day was complete, the soft, feminine call of Minako-senapi calling his name.

    Then Ken’s eyes opened wider than they ever had, the voice squeaking up into his burning ear more real than he imagined, as he quickly shifted his head to the source. He was in disbelief, sitting there on the pillow next to his head, was the tiny form of the brunette he admired so.

    “M-M-Minako-senpai?!” Ken breathed, the stale stench of soda and pizza blowing over her tiny, naked form. It took him a second to rub his eyes, and let his ears adjust, but the small frantic female form right beside him was indeed the often perky second year.

    “Oh thank God, Ken-kun, I am so glad you can see me! Y-You have to get help! I-I don’t know where the others are, but… just…” Minako trailed off, hyperventilating a little as the unnatural stress of the situation slowly took her over.

    “Woah, woah, I haven’t seen anyone all day! I’m sure everyone is fine!” Ken tried to reassure his ‘girlfriend’ and upperclassmen, as he slowly shifted his body so that his massive face was straight in front of the shaking girl.

    “Ken-kun… please. Go find Mitsuru-senpa-” But a low, guttural blow of gas from Ken’s softly breathing lips covered reacquainted with Mitsuru, as Minako practically coughed her lungs out, and Ken’s face took on a look of utter stress.

    “O-Oh gosh! I-I’m sorry senpai! U-Uh, here! I-I’ve seen on TV that a kiss makes everything better!” The naive youth’s imagination over taking his ‘rational’ sense, as he closed his eyes, and puckered. It was the least romantic situation possible for the boys ‘first kiss’, not that it mattered, as he brought the terrifyingly titanic puckered pair straight up to the tiny teen.

    “KEN NO-” But Minako was silenced, as her body was smashed into the pillow pink abyss, her spine shattering as her body doubled inwards, her eyes going bloodshot, as the spittle filled her lungs.

    But Ken was too into the forced act of love to even notice that he had just crippled the girl of his dreams, before an uncomfortable, cough inducing breath caused Ken to accidentally swallow the tiny admired girl.

    “O-Oops!” Ken put his hands to his mouth, fully aware that he had just swallowed Minako ‘alive’. He paused for a moment, his cheeks burning red at what he just did, as the sensation of struggling slowly moved down his throat, before splashing down into the full stomach.

    “S-S-Sorry s-senpai…” Ken lifted his shirt, poking his stomach. Despite his love and attraction for the girl, the thought of trying to throw her up was far less appealing than just… digesting her. Besides, the act of violence wasn’t a foreign one to him, and even as he felt his stomach begin the process, the act of snuffing out a life lower than him wasn’t all that alien… in fact, it felt pretty good.