- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“Aaahhh~”

Ropes of sticky saliva hung and broke apart on the inside of her mouth, trailing from her palate to her tongue in thick swathes, as she opened up wide right in front of you.

Rikku was no savior. Though she smiled and giggled and insisted you would be fine, hers was a different kind of cruelty. She had seemed to be caring when you initially saw her. That all changed when she dropped you in her cleavage though, and things had only gotten worse from there.

After squishing you almost into a pancake during her hug with Yuna on the way, she came skipping back to her bedroom, where she'd pulled you out into the open and set you on the desk. Bewildered and heady, you were already lightheaded before she even did what she did next.

Which was to tell you she was feeling “curious” based on what you'd told her, and that she wanted to try again. You didn't get to question what she was specifying before it became crystal clear. The giant girl gripped the edge of the desk, leaned down all the way until her chin met it too, and then parted her lips.

She wanted to taste you again, and judging by how much wetter her mouth was compared to before, you were certain she was simply salivating at the thought.

Which really got you afraid. What if she liked the taste of you so much that she decided to gulp you down for real this time? Once you were in there, it was up to her if you got back out again.

Yet when you looked either side of yourself, you couldn't see a way out. There were no alternatives when you were surrounded by a killer drop on all sides. The only place you could go besides standing frozen on the spot, was inside of her again. The last place you wanted to be.

“What's wrong?” Rikku eased up when she saw you weren't moving, and lifted a little, frowning and tilting her head, “Are you too scared? But you did just fine before!”
“I already told you, I never wanted to go there in the first place! I had no choice, I was stuck to your finger after you...well...you know!!” you snapped, a little more confident to do it now that you were fairly sure she wouldn't lose her temper easily.

She did pout though, puffing up her cheeks and humphing.
“Hmph! It's just my mouth, what's so bad about it?”
Everything!
“Besides, it's not like I'm gonna eat ya! I just wanna know what it feels like, that's all.”

What you felt like. What you tasted like. She insisted it was so innocent but...was it?

“...” you couldn't help but shiver, but you weren't protesting anymore. Smiling again, Rikku just giggled and gave your head a few taps with the tip of her finger.
“Don't worry so much! It'll be fun. Now get in, okay? Aaahh~”

Drawing out a moan once more, she opened up again, and you were greeted with that same dripping vista of pinks and reds. Her tongue curved in at the middle, waiting for you to walk right onto it. Past stalactites of spit, you could see that dreaded throat.

...She's probably not going to let up if I don't do this...

“...Okay. Okay, but promise me you won't swallow me!?”
“I pwomith!” she responded without closing this time, and you reluctantly walked up towards her. Feeling like you must be insane for doing this, you swung your leg over the top of her row of bottom teeth, gripping onto one of them, big enough to cleave your middle in one go.

Your foot found a slippery stance on her shiny organ, and you heaved yourself over onto it completely, stumbling to your knees but catching yourself with your hands before you could get your face soaked again.

“-!”
Rikku could already taste you. Just from those tiny hands alone, she already got a sense for what you were like.
And...she had to admit it. You tasted so good...

“Now Rikku don't keep me in here for-- wa---woah!!”

Her lips slammed shut like a heavy set of doors, and you were trapped once again. Her tongue rose up sharply and with a choke you were thrust against the roof of her mouth and dragged around. Rikku sucked on you with far more fervor than her sleepy self, and it was all the more suffocating. You could barely even breathe.

“R—ikku--!!”
Even if she could have heard your coughs and cries, it probably wouldn't have stopped her. You were just too damn good.

I was only gonna keep this little cutie in my mouth for a minute or so but...maybe five would be better? Or ten! Even longer!

Rikku was in love with this sensation. She was so caught up in it, that she didn't expect Paine to suddenly bang on her door and barge in.

“Rikku!”
“Eep-!!”
With a squeak, she instinctively jolted, and in the process you were almost dropped off her tongue entirely and into the very hole you were trying so hard to avoid. Luckily she caught you in time, and let you rest again, poking you into the cavity between her teeth and her cheek. As you got your bearings, you snapped:
“Rikku! Be careful!!”

Sorry!!

Flustered, she shifted foot to foot, looking mighty uneasy as Paine came storming in.
“How many times do I have to tell you not to...walk away from...meetings...” the gray haired girl tapered off though, as her focus shifted to Rikku's stranger behavior, and that weird looking lump at the side of her mouth.

And she just had to ask.

“...Rikku...what are you eating?”

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 6, coming soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories