- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

 

 

A hot gust of breath dusted against your tiny body, clinging to the still sticky finger of the giantess who didn't even really know you were there. Looking down at that massive face, you could see that Rikku was still coming to. For her, the world was just a blur.

“Mnn...”
Her lips pursed into a closed-mouth moan, before prying apart again, dragging strands of saliva between those slick pink hills. Between and beyond them, there was a neverending chasm of black, which became clearer, illuminated, as her mouth began to open wider.

The light from the large airship windows filtered in past her spotless white teeth, and showed the most fearsome monster you'd encountered yet. Her tongue, wet as her pussy had been, slid out slowly, gently writhing and quivering in anticipation as she also began drawing her finger closer, and her breathing surrounded you in a damp fog.

“N-no! No no no, wake up! You gotta wake up!” you started screaming and yelling, hoping that she'd hear you before it was too late. Yet your squeaks didn't register in her groggy ears, as she simply continued bringing you closer and closer still. Her gargantuan maw filled up your vision, and her tongue rose up, a few cords of saliva breaking off between the tip and her teeth.

You whimpered helplessly as the organ curled up against her fingertip, and around your feet. You could feel her tastebuds rubbing against your ankles as she began sliding her finger against them.

Suddenly, you got a faceful of it. Your mouth was filled with her own sweetened taste as she pressed down, and her lips abruptly came together, pursing around her finger behind where your body was still clinging to it, and sealing you in darkness.

Everything was so much more intense, as your feeble form was sucked off her finger entirely, and you wearily pushed yourself up off the tongue you'd landed on. Looking back, your heart plummeted, seeing her digit slide back out between her lips again, leaving you alone in there.

“No wait--”
You couldn't even speak louder than a whisper. This predicament had truly left you stunned, near speechless. Trapped behind her teeth, the outside world seemed more and more like a place you'd never see again. Watching her fingers slip away back when you'd been stuck in her pussy was bad enough, but you had a much worse feeling about this.

If she'd put you in her mouth, it could only mean one thing.

Oh God...
Quivering, you dared look back behind you, at the end of the tongue, and where it dropped off into a pit you could never hope to return from. Somewhere in the depths of her, you could hear something. A dull burbling and gurgling coming from down below, down past the chute of her throat, and inside the very chamber where she wanted to send you, even if unknowingly.

Everything jolted upwards all of a sudden, and you yelped as your body was sharply pinned to the roof of her mouth, squeezed against the harder, bonier surface, her comparatively plush and squishy tongue below you. It undulated against your body, making you feverish and flustered, as she sucked on you like some candy.

Perhaps that was all she thought you were.

That wasn't far from the truth, as it turned out. On the outside, Rikku was still in a bit of a daze. Her arm flopped lazily across her brow, and she kept sucking on the thing in her mouth, which in her state, she was convinced really was some sort of confection. It certainly tasted sweet to her...

“Mmm~”
Her moan was ear piercing from inside her, loud enough to almost deafen you, and certainly drown out your helpless screams as her tongue kept toying and having its way with your shrunken self.

Eventually she let it fall again, and you gasped desperately, scrambling about and trying to find your bearings again. You had to get the hell out of here before it was too late.

Unfortunately for you, it seemed to already be at that stage. For beneath your staggering feet, the massive fleshy floor began to rise, only this time at an angle.

“NO!”
You could only cry desperately as you knew exactly where you were headed next. The throat behind you was open in anticipation, as your body lurched, and you could only grab onto her tongue in desperation, clinging to her tastebuds like you were on a massive pink climbing wall. Sputtering and choking on saliva as it almost seemed to rain down on you, there was little you could do to stop yourself from sliding down that slope.

Trying to grab onto anything like you'd done with her finger before was simply hopeless. The surface you were desperate to find a hold on was slimy and slick, and soon enough you felt everything give way beneath your feet.

This is it! I'm already there!
This is where I die! Swallowed by a giant girl I don't even know!!

Tears welled in your eyes as your feet began to slip over the ominous entrance to her throat. From below, her gullet plunged from a deep red into a void of shadow, and you could hear more rumbling reverberating up it from below.

Shutting your eyes tightly, as your knees went next, you wondered if it was worth just letting go. Whether you fought at the end or not, it didn't make a difference, did it?

There was no way you were getting out of this. This really was the end for you.

...Or so you thought.

Perhaps somewhere up there, someone was smiling on you. Be it God, Lady Luck, or anyone else, you didn't know. But in that moment, just when you were about to be swallowed to your doom, Rikku's throat hitched.

There was a sudden, violent jolt, and you were ripped out of that hole before it could claim you, your body hurtling toward a now open exit, as she sat up abruptly and coughed.

To you it sounded so much more explosive than her slight hiccup, but you couldn't care less even if it did deafen you. As soon as you flew out of her mouth and felt the cooler blast of fresh air against your skin, you were immediately relieved. Tears rolled down your cheeks, even as you were hurtling through the air.

I'm saved!

But then your eyes opened, and you saw where you were headed.

From one cavern to another, you were choked out of her mouth, and found your tiny airborne body making a beeline for the opening of one of her overturned boots...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories