- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine had always been a strong, silent type. It was a mystery, what went on inside that head of hers. But right now, otherwise alone in this room, she could show you what her true desires really were.

Not once in her life had she ever actually encountered it until now, but in the back of her mind, she'd had these fantasies before. What if she came across a creature so small, that even the slightest of motions on her part could completely break it? A living being that seemed just the same as any human, that could talk and emote, but which no longer had the same right to live?

That was the way she saw you right now. For all your pleading, to her you were just a pest to be exterminated. The question was, how would she go about it exactly?

Paine couldn't deny it. Ever since she first saw you come out of Rikku's mouth, it had started. A heated throbbing in her panties, her clit twitching, her lips turning wet. She stood there like nothing was out of sorts, but really she'd wanted to rub her thighs together from the very moment she caught sight of you. You were exactly what she wanted, and now...

Now she could make those fantasies come true.

“P-please don't hurt me!” you squeaked with fright, while her massive maw slowly pulled back away from your side again. Even just her simple speech left you covered in a damp, warm mist. You were reminded of being in Rikku's mouth before, but at least Rikku didn't seem to want to swallow you. Paine on the other hand...

“Ah...I could just eat you and get it over with.” she stated it so matter of factly that you almost thought you'd misheard her at first.
“Wh...what?”
“Unless you're invulnerable in some way you'll just end up burning and disintegrating inside me. That would be the end of it.”

No...
No no no! I don't wanna be digested!

“...Then again, that seems like a waste.” the corner of her mouth twitched, and curled up with amusement. Just watching the way you were so scared by her was amusing, “After all, there are so many things I could do to you first...”

Her darkly painted nail dragged down seductively slow from the hem of her stylish crop top, to the top of her shorts. Then, you watched anxiously below you, as she tugged out the fabric and exposed her pussy to the air, and to you in turn.

Quivering, you already had a bad feeling that you knew where this was going.

“Tell you what, you little insect.” she smirked devilishly, the first true smile she had showed so far, “How about I give you a chance to save yourself? If you can satisfy me in five minutes, then I'll let you live. If not...well...I'm afraid it's bye-bye for you.”

You knew it was no hollow threat. Paine meant what she said, and at the dire risk of taking a one way trip down her throat, you nodded, giving in to her wants.

Not that you had a say in it anyway. If she wanted you down there, you were going there regardless.

Your tiny body was mercilessly dropped straight from that height without warning. Screaming with shock, the blood rushed to your head as you plummeted, and for a moment you were petrified that you would fall straight past and smack against the floor. You didn't fancy turning into a scarlet stain today.

Thankfully, or perhaps not so much, the hammock of her panties caught you, and once you rolled to a stop against it you were able to gather your bearings better again. Trembling in nervous anticipation, you dared to look up, and gulped when you saw it. The cavernous entrance to her most intimate region of all.

Paine's pussy.

It gave off a steamy heat that was so choking you could almost see the aura in the air. There was an almost overwhelmingly sweet and musky scent coming from that dark slit, which seemed to be beckoning you, or perhaps merely taunting you and your minuscule size.

As if to say, pathetic.

And you certainly felt that way. Her massive lips could engulf you in an instant. If Paine wanted to, she could jam her finger against your back and shove you right up inside where you'd never be able to escape again. You could end up being a prisoner in her crotch for the rest of your life.

Comparatively, you were beginning to miss Rikku. At least she didn't really mean to do any of the things she did. You had just kind of...ended up there.

“Hurry up and satisfy me bug, you've only got four minutes left.”

Paine's voice sounded from above, and a cold sweat broke out on your skin, despite the burning heat surrounding you. Her clit alone was bigger than your own head.

Gulping nervously, you started making your way towards her bare skin. Your figure wobbled uneasily on the fabric below, it wasn't providing the most steady of footing for you, but you just persisted nonetheless. Eventually you reached it, or close enough, but at the last step your foot caught on a part of her panties.

Gasping, you winced as you fell forward, and smacked right up against her lips with a slick sound. Immediately you were assaulted by so many overwhelming sensations. It was so wet that your entire face was coated in a layer of her fluids, and the smell was so intense that your nostrils were almost burning from it.

Lifting your head back with a bit of a cough, blinking your eyes free of some of the stickiness, you gazed upwards and at your intended destination. You only had to reach up and touch it. Her massive clit.

You only hoped that you'd be able to pleasure her in time...

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 8, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories