- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~

https://ko-fi.com/samustories

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“...Nuffin'...”
Rikku had the shiftiest look on her face, under the scrutiny of Paine's red-eyed glaring, and painfully aware of your teeny little body, which was current pinned between the side of her tongue and the inner surface of her cheek. You were jammed down into that heated pocket, sodden in saliva which seemed like a waist deep pool to you. After all this, you were looking forward to washing off properly...

“...You're a bad liar.” Paine uttered, and held her palm out flat towards the blonde, “Spit it out, now.”

Rikku gulped, and you shuddered when you heard her throat lurch like that. From your current position you were still safe, but it was nonetheless pretty precarious being here. You were entirely at her mercy, though at least there was some luck for you, in the fact that she didn't really have bad intentions.

As for Paine though...things could go in an entirely different direction. Rikku didn't want to risk handing you over, because she wasn't sure if she'd ever even see you again.

Unfortunately...there was no easy way out of this.

“Paine...”
“I said, spit it out.”
Paine could be damn scary sometimes.

Rikku obeyed. You gasped with fright, as her tongue suddenly poked underneath your stomach, and you were pulled up and out of your relatively safe space, deposited on the middle of it again.
“Rikku!? You're not really going to--!!”

But she was. At the end of the day, she'd rather avoid getting an earful from the Gullwings' scariest member, so she spat you out. You were flung forward, out between her parted teeth, hitting another softer, but dryer surface with a thwap.

Paine grimaced at first, since it was a little gross. Then, though, she actually took a look at what Rikku had been chewing on, and those scarlet eyes went totally wide.
“...What the hell?”

Groaning a bit, totally weary from being thrown and spat and toyed around with so much this far, you wiped your face a few times and then looked up, only for your breath to catch in your throat.

She was just as big as Rikku. It was your first time seeing another giant, and this one...looked considerably scarier. Her eyes were a sharp red color, and her silvery hair was styled short and swooped, giving her a boyish appearance. Not to mention that her sense of dress was basically the opposite of Rikku, as she sported a solid black crop top and similar skirt, with red suspenders and belts around her slender, pale-skinned middle.

Her gloved palm was your current location, and you were stuck sitting there, bewildered, between the peering eyes of two giant girls.

Seriously...what did I do to deserve this?

“...What is it?”
Paine's finger came out of nowhere, sharply jabbing you in the chest and making you wheeze. You scrambled backwards in a panic, but she simply pinned you down, crushing you a little against her other hand. At least Rikku had been handling you a lot more gently, even if you were in just as much trouble with her.

“I'm not totally sure.” Rikku hummed, tilting her head. Her braids hung down around you like a curtain as she leaned in closer, looking just as curious and awestruck as when she'd first seen you, “A shrunken person I guess. I don't know how they got that way though, or why they're here. They didn't seem to know either.”

“So...it talks?”
“Of course I talk!” you blurted out, but quickly hushed up when Paine's harsh gaze zeroed in on you again. “I-I mean...I'm a human being, just like any of you! The only difference is that I'm so small...”

You'd been hoping to find out why, but you had a feeling that the truth was far off. For the moment, you were totally at the behest of these giants.

All you could hope was that Paine wouldn't be as cruel as she looked...

“...I'll take care of this...”
For just a moment, you were sure you saw something. Just the faintest flicker...a brief, sinister glint in those massive eyes. They narrowed slightly, and her black coated fingers began to curl in around you, squeezing you on all sides and making you wince as you were hopelessly encapsulated in her hand.

“Ah! But...shouldn't we tell Yuna first?” Rikku tried to ask, to reason, but Paine was already leaving the room. She didn't even say another word, just taking you with her before Rikku could protest any more. The Al Bhed girl hesitated, before frowning and looking down at her feet.

Uh oh...I think I really messed up...

You had an awful feeling too, and so you tried to yell up at your new captor, desperate to reason with her.
“Please! Whatever you're thinking of doing, just hold on! Like I said, I'm a human being!! We can...we can talk about this!!”

Paine wasn't listening at first, but when you kept at it, she sharply glared in your direction, and you were startled when her thumb came up and pressed itself firmly against almost your entire face, muffling your squeaking voice and leaving only your petrified eyes to keep looking up at her.

“God you're noisy...”

There was a mechanical sliding noise, a smooth sound heralding the arrival at her own bedroom this time. As the door sealed behind her, your heart only beat faster and faster still. You didn't know a single thing about her yet, not really. But she was already terrifying.

Finally, her thumb moved away from your face, and you gasped for fresher breath while her fist loosened. It was only so that she could pinch you in her other hand though. Everything lurched in a heady rush again, as the back of your collar was seized, and you were lifted up and up and up...until you found yourself dangling before her face in full.

You could see every detail. Her throat bobbed gently when she swallowed behind that punk collar she wore. A pair of reddish purple lips parted, and you winced as her breath enveloped you when she spoke.

“Sneaking onto the Celsius. I don't know what kind of spell you used to make yourself so tiny...”
Paine leaned in closer, and you shuddered. You were already trembling ceaselessly as it was, painfully aware of the miles long drop below your suspended feet.
“...But you've made a grave mistake. I don't like thieves.”

“I-I didn't come here for that! Really!” you were desperate to make her see reason, “I'm not a thief! I don't even know how I got here in the first place, please! Believe me!!”

Paine didn't seem to buy it though.
“I don't like liars either.”
Her eyes narrowed again, and she leaned in even closer. Closer and closer, until you found your vision entirely filled by her skin. Up so close you could make out the tiniest baby hairs and pores, and her whispered voice was like a megaphone by your ear, her monumental lips right beside your head.

The words she spoke next were enough to make you audibly whimper.

“You're going to regret ever coming here. I'll make sure of it...”

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 7, coming soon!

Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories