- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Rikku, after getting an earful from Paine indeed, sat herself down on one of the sleek upholstered chairs, and decided to finally investigate what was bothering her so much. She didn't have much time to do anything about it when she was in such a rush, but there was some kind of tiny thing in her shoe. It felt like maybe it was a rock or something, though she couldn't quite be sure.

I just sure hope it's not some creepy bug or something weird like that...
She thought, as she slid her boot off and tilted it close to the floor. Sure enough, as suspected, something came falling out, landing near her other foot.

And that something, was you.


I'm starting to get tired of being thrown around everywhere...
That was all you could initially think, as you were thrust out into the open all over again, hitting the floor unceremoniously. At least it wasn't a huge fall, not enough to do any real damage beyond a dull, aching pain in your figure.

“Ugh...”
With another long groan, you turned yourself over, and craned your neck up.

Your heart stopped.

Hovering over you, was the massive face of Rikku. Only this time, she didn't have her eyes closed. They were wide open, big green Al Bhed eyes, a little crossed as they were wide, focused entirely on your minuscule figure.

“No...way...”
She spoke in awe, and understandably so. As crazy as it had been for you to first discover you were smaller than even a doll, it was just as insane for her to see it. A teeny, tiny little person. She couldn't really believe it.

“A-ah...I...”
Panic set in, and before you even knew it, your own legs were forcing you into a sprint away from her.
“Woah woah woah!” In a hushed yell she reached for you quickly, not wanting you to run away. Her massive, tan hand, closed in around you just as quickly as you'd turned tail, and you put up a feeble struggle as her fingers curled and pressed around your body.

Rikku lifted you up in her fist, past the chasm of her cleavage, and right up to her eyeline again. Your eyes were darting around in a manic manner, not sure where to look, but perhaps anywhere but her lips. The thought of going past them again...

“I'm Rikku! I'm a friend, it's okay! But...how are you...so tiny? And how did you get here?” Rikku asked, her breath pushing against you again when she spoke. You gulped nervously, but figured maybe it was in your best interest to talk. After all, if you disobeyed her in any way, she held all of the cards right now. She could basically do whatever she pleased with you...

Though for now she just seemed genuinely curious, and so you decided to just tell her everything. Recounting every detail you could bring yourself to say, and watching her turn a deeper and deeper crimson in the process. Down below you could spy her free hand pressing up against the front of her now clothed crotch.

“Y...you were inside me!? Like that!?” she yelped, and you flinched at the sound of her louder voice. She noticed, and was quickly apologetic, “Ah, sorry sorry. Everything must be so different for you...I should be careful...”

“...Then you're not going to hurt me?” you dared to ask. Considering you didn't even know who this girl was in the first place, giant or not, you had no idea how to judge her. Was she kind? Thoughtful? Willing to set aside the time and the effort to take care of someone in your predicament?

Or was she the exact opposite? Would she...try to eat you? Actually swallow you this time? Step on you? Sit on you? Use you as her own personal sex toy? The options were endless...and you were at the mercy of any one of them.

Yet Rikku was shaking her head, her beaded braids flying around as she did, one of them almost coming close to smacking your own head clean off your shoulders.
“Of course not! Buuut...”

Reaching up to scratch her cheek, she hummed.
“...If Yuna finds out about you, I don't think it really matters. But if Paine finds you...well anyway, let's not worry about that! Because for now, you're with me!”

Wait. What?

“Now where should I keep you...hmm...there's a lot of choices! But...”
With a teasing smile, the mischievous giantess lowered you just a bit, past her chin and to her neckline, where you had a front row seat to those breasts you'd already noticed. Her bikini top barely seemed able to cover the two rotund mounds of smooth, spotless skin, between which was that chasm. Dark spaces made you extra nervous now, and sweating, you looked up at her quickly.

“I-I don't think that's a good idea-!”
“Oh don't worry~ It'll be fine!” Rikku beamed. “Soft and squishy, it won't hurt at all. Plus I can keep an eye on you without my friends seeing! It's perfect!”

It may have all seemed like innocent play to her, but she clearly didn't realize how even her smallest actions could be devastating for you. You tried to keep protesting, but she didn't seem to be listening anymore, as she pinched you by your upper half and lowered you towards her cleavage.

“In ya go~!”

With a sharp yelp, you were dropped abruptly, right into the gap. Immediately you were surrounded and sinking between two big walls of plush skin. It was like touching pillows, though the only problem was it felt more like the pillows were touching you. Squeezing you and suffocating you.

Rikku giggled at her own breasts, as she saw your tiny figure getting jammed between them. She cupped her hands below her shirt and jostled them somewhat, laughing more at the sight of you getting caught up in waves of tan skinned flesh.

For her it was just playful fun, but for you it was more nightmarish. Getting shaken around like that only made you sink deeper, and you panicked, trying to scramble up her chest but of course finding nothing to hold, as her tits grew taller and taller around you, her smiling face further from view.

Oh man...

You shuddered.

I should never have let her find me...

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 5, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories