- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested, or check out my Ko-Fi~


https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“Mm? Oh crap!! Paine is gonna kill me!!”

Rikku was immediately in a panic. She didn't mean to sleep in like that again, was she some kind of an idiot!? Yuna and Paine were going to be back soon after all, and they'd be bringing the crew with them. The Celsius had been stationary for a while now, waiting for their next mission. Rikku opted to stay behind considering their crew was always stuck here, and she thought it might be good fun to have it all to herself.

Instead of doing much though, she'd ended up sleeping a lot, making the most of not having to work so hard for a while. Nobody could yell at her when she was here alone, but that was just the thing. She wasn't going to be alone soon enough, and Paine had told her she needed to let them back inside when they returned.

“What time even is it!?” she looked around frantically for the clock, worried she'd already missed the time and that her friends might have been stuck outside while she was so comfortably sleeping.

She quickly realized when she saw her damp sheets that she wasn't just sleeping though. She'd also clearly had a little bit of her own fun.

“Even worse...” she pouted, and quickly tried to cover up the mess, “If I really am late, and Paine sees that, I don't know what she's gonna think of me!”

Red cheeked, she got off the bed quick, her bare feet slapping down against the polished floor. Hurriedly, she pulled on her clothes piece by piece, tugging her bright yellow bikini top over her breasts, tying her blue bandanna in her wild hair, before fumbling around.

“Shoes...shoes...ah! There they are!”
She found her boots where she'd kicked them off before, and bent down to grab them, not even realizing yet that she already had some company in here...

After your soaring flight through the air, you were rocketed into another dark pit, only this one wasn't so wet or so soft.

At worst, it was a bit damp.

You'd ended up smacking against some hard surface, and it left you reeling for a minute, falling backwards in a daze. Groaning, you sat up again and looked around with some confusion, before wincing and grimacing, your hand shooting up to cover your nose.

This smell...I smelt this before...

There was a thick, pungent odor in the air, like something sour. Reaching out to steady yourself with your free hand as you got up, you recoiled instantly when you felt a moistness on the 'wall'. Hesitating, you lowered your hand from your face, the realization setting in.

A smell that was strongly like sweat. Old and stuffy...then this place could only be...

Dread filled you immediately, and you spun around to see a wide, round opening, a good stretch away from where you were standing. Though the light was a little blinding, as you squinted you could see outside, and your heart began to hammer.

The floor was shaking, because she was moving. The giant girl had got up from her bed, and was busily grabbing gargantuan garments from the floor around her, dressing up. Eventually the only item she still had left to put on was...

You saw those feet come into view. They slapped down in front of the entrance, before you saw a set of fingers appear too, curling around the edge of it. It dawned on you exactly what was about to happen, and suddenly you were sprinting.

“NO WAIT! STOP!!”

Too late. As always, too late.

The world lurched and spun around you, your body immediately dropping down as everything tilted to a different angle. Rikku carelessly lifted her shoe upright, and in the process you were knocked down into the sole of it, before your body rolled further aside and deeper towards the toe zone...

“Hmm hmm hmm~! Gotta hurry, gotta hurry!”
On the outside, Rikku wasn't wasting time. As it turned out, she actually was late, and so she really didn't want to make things worse by being any later. She pulled one shoe on, and then, as she was seated on her bed, grabbed the one you were in again.

After everything had stopped shifting around so chaotically, you were able to focus once more. Laying like a helpless starfish on the inner sole, you noticed you were in a more cave like part, where the walls had shrunken in around you, and there were indents below your body. Big, oval indents, which had pressed and worn down the spongy fabric over time.

“...What the hell?”
Getting up again, you winced as the light suddenly vanished entirely. You could hear something sliding and shifting, and then the alarm set in, as before your eyes, another monster appeared.

This time it wasn't a tongue. It was something that could certainly crush you though, with great ease. A massive set of toes slid into view as they reached the part of the shoe you were stuck in, and began to advance at a dreadful pace. Screaming, you could only run further into the boot, but eventually you smacked against a dead end.

“No...no no no...please tell me this isn't happening...”
You'd just escaped death, and now it was looming over you again, this time in the form of five huge and hard stubs of flesh. It was beginning to feel like a cruel joke.

All you could do was cower and ball up against the very base of her shoe, as her toes slid in closer...and closer...and...

...Didn't crush you?
Call it another miracle, but somehow, you weren't pulverized. Instead, your body was in the perfect spot, right between her big toe and one of the little ones. The gap was sweaty and more pungent than any other part of her shoe had been, but at least you were alive.

The only problem was...what was going to happen when she started walking?
And how the hell were you supposed to get out!?

“Please! PLEASE notice me!!”
As her toes playfully wriggled and brushed against you, you tried to make your body as hard and 'pebble-like' as possibly, hoping that she'd notice and reach in to take you out. That or she'd tip you out and you'd explode against the floor far below, turning into a little red stain. One out of two wasn't bad...even if you also feared what would happen when she found you.

Rikku didn't seem to notice though. The world shook and trembled, and you were pinned between her toes and shoved around in your sweat-filled space as she started running through the airship. Your head was rushing, it felt like you were going to be squeezed to death again whenever her toes pressed in around you like that with all the motion.

Muffled voices sounded outside, as she came to a stop, and a calmer stroll after that. You couldn't really make out much though, as your face was being compressed and at the mercy of her unaware foot. The sour aroma around you was really beginning to burn...

Eventually she came to a proper stop, and that was when you heard those words you'd been dying for.

“Hold on guys, I think there's something in my shoe.”

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 4, coming soon!


Can't wait? Read it right now on my Patreon!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories