- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories


NOTE: This chapter includes some bonus content at the end for people into the more explicit ass stuff. If that’s not your thing, just read up to the point where the text becomes bold and skip forward to the next chapter.


Rikku wasn't exactly easy to handle as a giantess compared to you, but still, at least she had meant well. Paine on the other hand was a real nightmare.

But when it came to Yuna, you really didn’t know what to expect.

Yuna was sitting at her desk in her songstress garb, her long skirt tucked over the edge of the seat, her cheeks thick inside her booty shorts, pressed together on the hard chair below. Now and then she shifted her body uncomfortably, figuring she should probably get a new computer seat sometime. 

Still, she was fully distracted by what she was watching on her laptop screen, and she didn’t hear Paine entering the room and approaching her chair because she was wearing headphones. Paine’s tongue curled around you and popped you back out from between her lips again, your helpless body glistening with her goopy saliva.

Pinching you, she pulled you out connected to a long strand of it, shook you off, and then walked over to where Yuna was seated. Again, Yuna was none the wiser, completely absorbed by whatever movie she was watching. Paine was easily able to sneak up on her, and dangle you above the most precarious place you had witnessed yet.

Her shorts had been pulled taut around her bubble-shaped cheeks to such an extent that her crack was showing. Clearly, the skirt she wore did a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to covering up this particular facet of her backside. It happened more often than people would think, her shorts were always riding down like this.

The gaping abyss looked completely black below your dangling feet. Like a void waiting for you to fall in.

You tried to scream and plead with Paine not to do this to you. It was bad enough being trapped between a giant’s breasts, but butt cheeks was next level, and a level that you weren’t exactly all too willing to experience first hand.

But Paine didn’t care. She couldn’t think of a more perfect way to snuff you out, than to let Yuna’s booty take care of the job. She was such a kind girl that she would need to be utterly oblivious in order for this to work. So this was perfect timing.

Paine’s styled gothic nails slipped, and suddenly parted. You let out another terrified, utterly guttural scream as you were sent plummeting towards the buttcrack below, landing inside the interior of her shorts. 

As your eyes adjusted, and you felt around frantically with your hands, you could feel how close Yuna’s cheeks were on either side of you. Soft, and so large, it reminded you of how you’d felt like Rikku’s breasts could so easily crush you before too.

Swallowing nervously, you frantically tried to think of some way out of here. Right now, Yuna had no clue you were down there, hell, she didn’t even know you actually existed shrunken on this ship in the first place. It was crucial then that you found some way of alerting her to you being down here.

“HELP!! HELP ME!!” you began screaming and hollering so hard that your chest and throat ached from it. You started to punch and pound the buttcheeks on either side of you, hoping desperately that if you stirred up enough of a ruckus, Yuna would surely have to notice you. 

Meanwhile, Yuna was busy watching the rom-com she had picked for today (it reminded her of Tidus, what could she say), when she felt a little niggling itch down in her crack. Not wanting to look away from the screen during this pivotal romantic moment, nor reach her hand in there to scratch it, she simply shifted side to side a few times, jostling her cheeks so they rubbed together and hopefully got rid of that itch.

Down below again, you realized quickly how badly your plan had backfired when suddenly you were being thrown this way and that, bouncing off each cheek, and getting jammed deeper and deeper by the motion, until you were in so deep that you were very close to that particular, riskier point of her body. In the dim light you could just about make out the circular shape of it, and you groaned.

Not good. Thankfully Yuna was a very hygienic girl (moreso than Rikku for sure), so it wasn’t so bad. But that was just for now. You had to save yourself before it really became worse.

You started struggling, pulling yourself towards the tiny strip of light that was peeking through from the opening of her shorts, snatching squishy handfuls of her flesh and hauling yourself along with as much strength as you could muster…


Yuna pouted when she felt that little annoyance again. Probably just a bit of fluff in between her cheeks or something. Whatever it was, it felt soft and small. 

So she got an idea. If shifting around in her chair hadn’t been enough to get rid of the little irritation, then maybe something else would. 

She lifted her hand, flexing it a little. It was fine, she would just scratch a little, it wasn’t that dirty was it? She always kept herself nice and clean down there anyway. Yuna reached back around and down towards her buttcheeks, sliding a couple of digits into the opening.


You felt something pushing in after you, and turned yourself with some effort just to see her fingers making a beeline. Letting out a scream of abject terror, you started to panic and struggle harder, but couldn’t save yourself before her nails pushed against you, determined to scratch.

As she curled her digits though, really getting in there, the motion only succeeded in pushing you right up against her sticky hole. When Yuna felt that, a shock went through her body and she gasped loudly:

“Oh-!!”

It seemed she hadn’t expected to accidentally push you there either, and the surprise caused her back entrance to open slightly, fetid air greeting you as her passage gaped right by your head.

“Hmm…” Yuna winced as she tried to fish whatever it was that had just touched her anus out of there, but as she tried to pick at you again, her finger once more clumsily pushed your tiny body closer to her awaiting hole. And before you could stop it from happening, your head was shoved inside the entrance (or exit, really), your helpless little body gulped halfway inside of her.

Her anal walls flexed around you, slightly moist, feeling you up and surely wondering what you were. This alien intrusion caused her body to shudder again, and in the process, you were slurped up until about your middle. You screamed in desperation, which felt like buzzing to her.

Yuna’s cheeks flushed. That hadn’t been her intent, even if it did feel kind of arousing. But she shook her head, knowing that it wasn’t a good idea to just shove some random thing up inside her butt. She had to get whatever it was out somehow.

Pausing her movie, she flexed her butt a few times, her anal walls rippling around you stickily. Her eyes narrowed. There had to be some other way of getting this thing out of her ass…

And…there was another approach she hadn’t tried yet…

Her vibrant hetorocromatic eyes snapped over to quickly focus on the cup of iced coffee she had sitting beside her screen. She had only half finished it, because the stuff had a habit of meddling with her tummy too much. But now, that was exactly what she needed.

Yuna snatched up the cup and gulped down the remainder of the coffee in a couple of hearty swigs, then sat and waited for the magic to happen. Soon enough, her gut began to gurgle, and terror coarsed through your tiny form trapped snug inside her backside.

No…she’s not about to…is she!?

The cramped, humid space around you seemed to close in as the impending expulsion loomed. The first burst erupted with an audible force, a visceral gust that felt like a gust of wind threatening to tear through your fragile form.

The odor that followed was intense, an acrid combination of coffee, whatever she had eaten, and something more foul. You struggled to breathe amidst the toxic fumes that clung to the damp walls of Yuna's digestive tract. The sheer pressure of the release jolted you, a relentless force that tossed your tiny body against the membrane, leaving you disoriented and battered.

The second surge hit with even more vigor, the reverberations echoing through the cramped passageways. It was as if you were caught in the wake of a natural disaster, the air thick with an unsettling mixture of gas. The intensity of the expulsion reached a climax, and you were suddenly sent flying straight back through the now gaping exit.

Landing between her cheeks again, you coughed and hacked, feeling sick. Then, you composed yourself, and started to crawl, knowing you had to get out of here before that happened again.

Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories