- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories



You were getting real tired of this.

Real tired.


Rikku’s breasts surrounded you, pressed in on either side like giant balloons, or really, closer to mountains from your perspective. Her lightly tanned skin smelled like the floral shower gel the girls used in the bathrooms on board, it was almost a pleasant caress in some ways.


Or it would have been, if you weren’t literally pinned inside her cleavage. Her monumental boobs kept you stuck in place between them, basically swamping you, and as she breathed gently in her sleep, they shifted against either side of you, almost threatening to pull you up even deeper into that abyss. When she rolled back over onto her spine again, you were helplessly hoisted along in the middle of that sandwich, smelling the scent of her shower gel on all the skin surrounding you.


Were you scared? Absolutely no doubts about that. If Rikku exerted even a little bit too much extra pressure on you, that could be it. You could end up bursting like a balloon yourself, and you didn’t exactly want to imagine going through the agony of something like that…


Quite terrified, you squirmed a little bit in whatever space you had, hoping that maybe if you shifted around enough, you’d tickle her and catch her attention somehow.


Unfortunately, Rikku was as deep a sleeper as she was a restless one, and this meant that no amount of movement on your part was enough to wake her up. She groaned a bit, but that was all, and you just had to lay there, hopelessly wondering if you were ever going to be able to escape before you suffocated.


Well…as long as she didn’t try and eat you again, accidentally or otherwise, then you supposed it wasn’t as horrifying a way to go out. So you felt just a little bit relieved when you were laying there, at least about that.


In the middle of the night though, her huge body suddenly shifted around a bit. For her it was just regular jostling in sleep, nothing to write home about, but for you it was like an earthquake. At your miniscule size it was incredibly dangerous, because if her titanic breasts happened to swing together, you’d be smushed flat like a pancake.


Not exactly a pleasant way of going out, to say the least.


You quickly tried to protect yourself by standing up in the valley of her cleavage, extending your arms and pressing them into the soft skin either side of you, her pillows jiggling but not slamming into you, thankfully. At first you thought that she was just shifting in her sleep, since she seemed to be the restless type anyway, but as it turned out, this wasn’t just her randomly shifting around.


Looking up the grand fleshy passage of the crevasse of her chest, you jolted on the spot when you saw her spiral green eyes zeroed in on you, her head tilted up from the pillow so she could look at you directly, however awkwardly.

“Hey [Y/N]...can I ask you a favor?”


Alarm bells went off in your head immediately. You silently prayed she wasn’t going to ask you to go anywhere near her mouth again. 


However, what she asked for was no less disconcerting.

“I’m having trouble sleeping tonight…and I wanna have a good dream so…could you maybe help me?” Rikku asked in a cutesy voice, pouting a little after her request. Again, you were lost about what she really meant by that, but she had asked you sweetly, so you responded kindly.


“Yeah uh…sure. What do you need?”


Her face lit up in a big beam, huge at your size, and then without warning she plunged her hand into her cleavage, pinching you suddenly between her thumb and forefinger and lifting you up so you were dangling above her chest. Cupping one of her breasts with another hand, she held it steady so that her round, rosy pink nipple was straight below you like a trampoline.


Rikku dropped you right on top of it, you landed with your legs spread around the nub. Settled on her areola now, you could feel the softness of it beneath your palms, as they sank into the surface a little. Cross-eyed as she watched you, Rikku prodded the back of your head in a manner that was light to her, but felt a little rough to you, and you winced with discomfort.


“Ow…uh…Rikku, what exactly are you getting at?”

She kept her finger pointed down at the surface of her nipple,

“What I’m getting at is that I want you to play with me! Make me feel good [Y/N], and then I can have a really good sleep. Can you do that for me?”


Well…sure. Yeah, you probably could. Whether she’d feel anything when you were at this size though, you didn’t know.


Nonetheless, you tried to treat this the way you would a regular sized lady. Leaning in to nipple itself, you started to lick it and tease it with your tiny tongue, massaging the surface, feeling it start to firm up more and more as you did so. You took your tongue and slid it all the way up to the very top, positioning yourself so you were licking right against her duct, which at this scale you could poke and wiggle your tongue around inside.


You didn’t taste milk, but she certainly felt pleasure while she lay there, just like she had wanted. Rikku bit her lip and allowed her gargantuan hand to slide down smoothly towards her crotch, cupping around the mound. She pressed her forefinger up against the little pink bean nestled between her lips and started to jostle it around while you kept it up.


“Mm…that’s it…keep going…” she stuck her tongue out a little, panting, gusts of warm, damp breath hitting you from where her face was resting up against the pillow. Rikku had her eyes closed and a blushing look of absolute ecstasy on her face. She stuck a digit inside of herself, followed by another, pressing them together and guiding them up deeper into her tight passage, squeezing her thighs around her hand frm the outside.


She worried about you for sure, that much was a given. You were so small, she didn’t want to imagine how you could end up getting hurt, she found you to be really cute honestly. Like a tiny little…pet, who could be fun to keep around. Though that would also be complicated for you of course.


However, when she was getting as turned on as she was right now, her mind failed to focus enough on your wellbeing. She got so into the motions, so aroused, that she could hardly contain herself anymore, and she wasn’t really thinking straight.


And that, was exactly when it happened.


Rikku didn’t notice the door opening until it was too late. Paine walking in, her chunky boots causing a practical earthquake for your ears as she paced across the floor towards where Rikku was laying on the bed. That malevolent smile said it all. 


You were screwed.


“Well well well. What’s going on here?”


Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories