- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

(P.S. Uploaded the right chapter this time!)

That hissing abyss lay wide open before you, and you shut your eyes, bracing yourself for the moment Yuna took that bite. Would you be severed in half by her teeth, or would she gulp you down whole like a candy, giving you a one-way ticket to digestion?


What ended up actually happening though, surprised you.


“Hmm…”

Yuna’s lips suddenly slapped shut, and she made a humming noise. Then, the sandwich lowered again, set back on the plate. Paine stared with furious surprise.

“What’s…what’s uh…wrong, Yuna?”


“I don’t know.” Yuna let out a sigh, heaving her chest, “I guess I’m not feeling too hungry tonight. Must not have much of an appetite.”


Paine internally cursed. That wasn’t the plan at all. She’d been waiting patiently for Yuna to eat you up, but now she wasn’t going to go through with it?


Well…fine. I’ll just have to do it myself…


About to ask if she could have the sandwich instead, Paine was cut off as Yuna stood up, lifting the plate and holding it out towards Rikku.

“Here Rikku! You can have it. I know how hungry you get at dinner time.”


Inside the sandwich, amidst the sudden headrush from being lifted again, you weren’t sure whether to laugh or cry. Sure, it was good that Yuna hadn’t eaten you. But Rikku didn’t know you were in here either! It was going to be the same thing all over again, only this time you didn’t think you’d be able to escape.


You struggled and squirmed as best you could, but Rikku snatched that sandwich so quickly that it compressed around you again and you were kept trapped right in front of the bitten opening. Paine leaned back in her chair, seemingly satisfied enough with the turn of events after all, as she watched Rikku lift her meal up to her mouth.


“Thanks Yuna!”


With a big grin, Rikku opened her maw wide, and you were treated to a deja vu image of another giantess about to consume you. Just like Yuna, her mouth was salivating readily, her tongue stuck out a little bit as she made an ‘aah’ sound in preparation. 


Only this time, Rikku didn’t even hesitate. Her teeth tore through the bread right behind your feet, and you yelped as you were closed inside of her humid mouth. Paine jolted in her seat a bit when she saw this happen, squeezing her thighs together as she felt a heat blossom there. She didn’t expect to be so turned on watching Rikku do that. 


Rikku quickly began to chew, humming happily as she did so, almost deafening you with the sound. The bread became soggy and clingy in an instant, and you struggle to break out of the mess before you were swallowed down with it. Everything was amplified, the chewing noises thundered in your ears, the once carefully crafted snack turned into slop.


From among it, you finally managed to slide your body out and land with a splat on the tongue. Unfortunately, when you raised your head, dripping saliva from your face, you looked in front of you and saw a sight which chilled your blood.


Rikku’s throat, waiting…

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 13, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories