- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine hadn’t really thought this through.


She figured that if she just kept you squeezed in there for a while, you might suffocate and pass out or something. However, you were a fighter, and you kept on wriggling and struggling, which in turn was just causing her to heat up more and more, to the point where her thick white thighs were sweating under her tight skirt.

Sitting down to have some dinner with the other two girls in the craft dining room, she made sure to shoot Rikku a warning look while Yuna was busy in the kitchen,

‘Don’t say a word.’

She was warning as much with just her eyes, and Rikku looked down sadly. She was worried about you, she didn’t even know what Paine had done.


Yuna returned, carrying a plate of sandwiches with her, looking apologetic.

“Sorry it’s so simple, I didn’t have time to make anything fancy…”


“It’s fine Yuna!” Rikku assured her with a grin, trying to act casual too like her normal spirited self, “Anything you make is always delicious!”


Paine just smiled a touch above a grimace, getting to the point where she was unable to speak without being afraid she would let out a moan. She was squeezing her thighs together tightly under the table, really intent on crushing you if it came to that, but you were persistent. Inside her tight wet pussy, you kept your elbows and knees braced against the inner walls, determined that this wasn’t going to be the end of the line for you.


Because I draw a line at dying inside a giant pussy!


You didn’t know how you were supposed to get out though, and your limbs were aching. You wouldn’t be able to endure this forever…


Paine knew she couldn’t either though. So, when she saw her chance, she decided to take it, rather than creaming her panties right at the table. Humiliation wasn’t something she was willing to go through.


At one point, Yuna got up suddenly, remembering she needed to get a jug of water and some glasses. Rikku, clearly eager to escape the tension in the dining room air, offered to help her carry some of the glasses, and sped after her into the kitchen.


Finally leaving Paine alone with you again, but only for a time. She decided it was now or never if she wanted to save herself some embarrassment, and so she plunged her hand beneath her skirt, fumbling til she found her entrance, shoving her fingers inside and pinching hold of you. You winced with some pain as she grabbed you so roughly, but were relieved again when she slid you right out of her pussy, and her panties, and finally freed you into the open world again.


Coughing and hacking, you looked up at her wearily, absolutely slick with her juices, clutched in her fist as she glared back down at you and her eyes then darted around the table rapidly. Paine had to think fast of somewhere else to put you, and it couldn’t be on her own body because you were either going to tickle her or turn her on again when she was this sensitive.


Maybe it would just be easier to get rid of you entirely, like the pest you were.

That was when her eyes settled on Yuna’s sandwich, and she got a morbid idea…


Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 11, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories