- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tell me I’m not going to die in this place…

For some people, this would have been a dream. However, you were pretty sick of being stuck in Paine’s gigantic pussy at this point, and so you reached out with slick palms to try and grab onto the outer lips. You used all your energy to crawl and wriggle towards that promising exit, panting from the heat and exertion of it all, covered in stickiness and sweat.

Paine was craning her neck back, her cheeks turning red in contrast to her pallid skin, huffing and groaning. She could feel you starting to crawl back down her tender passage though, and her eyes narrowed. 

Slowly, she looked back down at her crotch, tugging her panties down to her knees, and waited until the perfect moment…

Meanwhile, you felt like you were in the tightest, yet softest, cave you could imagine, but you’d thankfully managed to pull yourself towards her lips. You forced your way out and gasped as your head burst into the open air, never more relieved to see the interior of the Celsius than you were now.

However, your relief was short-lived.

Suddenly, Paine’s upside-down face filled your vision like a gargantuan billboard, as she lowered her head between her thighs and stared at you. You shuddered with fear as you saw her painted lips curl into a twisted smile.

“Did you think you could escape that easily?”

“No wai–”

You were about to protest, but the tip of Paine’s finger pushed against your forehead and applied pressure, forcing your body to retreat back within the confines of her cunt, causing you to wail with despair. If she forced you back in there again, you felt like you were never going to get out.

However, a sudden knock on the door made Paine jolt and pause what she was doing, and she quickly straightened up again, forcing her thighs together (and forcing your body further back inside her in the process), just before Yuna appeared, opening the door.

“Paine, I’m back–”

She gasped though, and quickly looked away when she saw the other girl was in the middle of hoisting up her black lacy panties, covering her own cheeks,

“S-sorry, I didn’t realize you were getting dressed!”

Paine didn’t want to reveal your location to her just yet, if ever. Yuna was a tender soul, she would probably insist that they try and help you or something stupid like that. So she pretended like you weren’t there at all, finishing pulling up her panties and trapping you further, before standing up and letting out a chuckle.

“Yuna, how long have you known me for? You don’t need to worry about that sort of thing.”

She walked up to Yuna, trying to act casual, but even she was having a tough time not getting excited considering she could still feel your tiny body being squeezed inside of her. However, it was far worse for you. Her pussy was pent up, the environment around you had only become stickier and hotter than before, you were trapped with that intense scent of sex all around you.

Shit! How long is she planning on keeping me hidden?

You didn’t know yet, but you had an awful feeling that this was going to last for a while…

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 10, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Subscribe to my Patreon for Early Access before public release!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories